Danielle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too big," Casey gasped once she came free. Her thoughts were slow after the recent orgasm.

"That's okay," Danielle said and pulled her in for another kiss, trapping their cocks between them. Casey ground her hips against her, hungry for more pleasure, "Think you're ready?"

"I don't think I could wait anyway," Casey panted and turned away. She lowered her head, pressing her tits into the sludge of semen she'd created, and arched her ass, lifting the faux cheeks high. Her implants kept her rump round and separate, offering easy access to her puckered hole. A firm, comforting hand clapped against her ass and a giant, blunt spongy object pressed against her. It left a sticky layer behind, then washed it away with a burst of dense slime.

"These are so firm," Danielle noted as she nestled her cock between the implants, "It's nice."

"Thanks," Casey said and grunted as the monolithic dick pushed into her. Somehow, through a means that no doctor, scientist or madman could guess, Danielle entered her tight asshole. It was slow at first, then spread like her lips had before, devouring all that it could. Her insides rippled around the penetration, almost sucking on it. Discomfort reared its head, then was chased as Danielle went deeper.

"Why do I like them?" Danielle asked.

"Huh?"

"People always look at my boobs and butt, so I know they're popular, but I don't get it."

"You don't like them?"

"No," Danielle frowned and stopped her entry, though her cock still throbbed, its many veins pushing into and remoulding Casey's insides to suit them, "I like playing with them. I like looking at them. I just don't really get why."

"B-biology?" Casey offered, though her voice faltered as Danielle slid forward another inch. She craned her neck around and saw that less than a third was inside her.

"I guess," Danielle sighed. She pushed several inches deeper, turning Casey's thoughts into a mire of debauchery. Her cock leapt and spurted across the bottom of her tits. A stray rope splattered against her chin. Once over, it remained hard as stone, yet it seemed almost soft compared to the iron forcing its way into her.

"We... we can figure... it out... later," Casey said once she recovered.

"Thanks," Danielle grinned. She maintained her pace, pushing inch after inch past Casey's ruined sphincter, forcing her insides to bend to her whim. Was that what was happening? Was Danielle's cock reworking her body, contorting it until she was ideal, allowing her to take what felt like an entire flagpole up her ass? It continued through her bowels, deeper and deeper, its inexorable length crushed her prostate, sending Casey spiralling into a stream of bliss.

"And... done!" Danielle announced as her hips clapped against Casey's rear.

"So... so... fucking huge," Casey sputtered from beneath her, tongue out and eyes glazed over.

"Are you okay?"

"Fuck me..."

"Okay," Danielle shrugged and held onto her friend's solid hips, then retreated through the velvet tunnel she'd carved. It suckled on her, fighting to pull her back. She was stronger, however, and extracted over a foot before she stopped, wriggled her hips to get her angle right, then slammed forward. Holly had said that power was important.

She repeated the motion. Thrust and pull, thrust and pull. As that slimy fluid gushed from her member, her tempo built until the air was ripe with the symphony of sex. Danielle almost appreciated the noises now. They didn't compare to a tense, ambient soundtrack, but it wasn't needed. The powerful clap of flesh on flesh, followed by a drawn out, wet slurping, and hoarse moans from Casey were a visceral concert that lingered in her ears, even as it played. And the visuals made up for any lack of actual music.

Though unnatural, Danielle's eyes refused to leave the bouncing of Casey's rear. The implants didn't jiggle as they should, only a slight quiver rocked them with each thrust, instead rebounding off Danielle's hips as she pounded her friend's hole. She traced the cheeks with her hands, slowing to savour it, then replaced her grip and powered into Casey.

Her balls flew into her friend's pair. It should have hurt -- she'd pinched hers a few years ago and took care not to since -- yet Casey remained a moaning, sputtering mess as she continued to squirt 'cum'. A strange thing to call that white stuff, though Danielle supposed it was easier than 'semen' or 'sperm'.

Their bodies clashed harder as Danielle's pleasure built. She grunted and leaned over her friend, giving short stabs at her behind, grinding her penis into the silken walls and peculiar lump partway through. Murky slime poured from Casey on every retreat, the mixture of release and pressure unleashing the copious amounts she'd poured into her.

"Cum in me," Casey groaned. Her hand flailed about until it found Danielle's and gripped it tight, a facsimile of her anus clenching.

"Sure," Danielle said and pulled her up, angling her head so they could kiss once more. The angle was awkward, Casey was shorter and too weak to help, but she managed. Her hands slipped and found her friend's spherical tits, using them to hold her close. Their tongues found each other as Danielle worked to her own climax.

"I'm gonna cum," Danielle moaned into the kiss, a familiar pressure had formed in her gut and balls. Each subsequent thrust built it greater, until she grunted and hilted inside Casey.

"Yes!" Casey cried and went slack against her, body spasming in the throes of climax, yet unable to handle the deluge of sensations. Inside her, Danielle's shaft thickened to a true behemoth, its veins burgeoned, and the head swelled as the first wave of semen gushed forth. Danielle groped her friend as she restrained a cry.

Her penis found its own rhythm. Swell and shrink, flood and release. Each circuit filled Casey's insides, flooded her stomach and bowels, and swelled her abdomen into a jiggling sphere. Danielle released a breast and felt the result of her ongoing climax, feeling it flow larger and spread her fingers apart. Something about it made her cum harder, causing it to jump several inches in mere seconds.

Danielle leaned against a tree with Casey's head back on her lap. The shemale had fallen asleep, though her lips were raised in a smile, despite the constant stream of viscous slime leaking from her rear. Classes weren't far away, a few minutes at most, but Danielle ignored the sense of urgency. This took precedence.

"Hey," Casey said a moment later, rubbing at her eyes. She was splattered in cum from the chin down, her own penis having unloaded several large loads during the act. Danielle stroked her hair, heedless of the stray globs of gunk she found there.

"Sleep well?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah," Casey beamed and turned over to look up at the futa, though most of the view was obscured by Danielle's breasts, "For someone so... apathetic about sex, you're really good, you know?"

"I suppose."

Casey shook her head and nuzzled into Danielle, before going stiff as she touched the unusual expanse of her stomach. She gawked at the sight, "Jesus Christ, Danielle! How much did you cum?"

"I don't know. I never measured."

"We're doing that next time."

"There's a next time?"

"Uh... only if you're okay with it." Casey blushed and bit her lip.

"Well, how do you feel about yourself?" Danielle asked.

"It... it's better than I thought," Casey said.

"But you still don't like being you?"

"Not really?" Casey shrugged and circled her popped out navel. She giggled, "I look like I'm pregnant."

"Yeah," Danielle placed her hand beside Casey's and stroked it, "Yeah, it does."

"So, uh... we're gonna do this again?"

"Yes," Danielle said, "If you don't mind sharing with Holly."

"You're fine with two girlfriends?"

"Sure, why not?"

"You're too good for this world," Casey said, shaking her head, then hugged her tight, "Thank you."

"Not a problem."