Danielle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When did she get so close? Megan blinked at the thought and realised she was but an inch away, her lips almost touching oozing slit, while her nose flared. That musk she'd sampled earlier was washed away in this. The scent was pure sex, like the odour of a room after a long night together, except amplified a hundred-fold. Her own pussy gushed at the shortest breath she took.

"Yeah," Megan nodded and stood, braced her hands against a wall, then lowered herself until she was presenting like a true slut, "Stick it in me."

"Which hole?" Danielle asked.

"Are you joking?" Megan stared in shock. Was Danielle a virgin?

"Well, my friends like it in either hole, just wondering what you'd like," Danielle said.

"Oh... yeah, that makes sense. I'm fine with getting my pussy fucked."

"Okay," Danielle moved behind her and pressed the mammoth cock head against her snatch. It overshadowed her entire crotch. Lust blazed through each of her nerves, endorphins rushed from her mind, carrying boundless desire and saturating her in the need for Danielle. After today, she couldn't go back. Without Danielle, she wouldn't be satisfied.

"Make me yours," Megan breathed. Her voice was torn asunder as Danielle pushed the first inch inside. Somehow, through means beyond her comprehension, her cunt accepted it. Another inch, a second, third, fourth. Each ignited another level of bliss, while promising the next would improve on it. She was already drooling when Danielle pressed into her cervix.

Not enough. She thought and looked back, breath hitching as her body clenched. Barely a third of Danielle was inside her.

"... my womb..." Megan whispered, the barrier between mind and speech broken, "... she's gonna fuck my womb..."

"Is that not normal?" Danielle asked. Megan focused on her face. She'd noticed it before, not to the same degree, but Danielle was stunning. Those brilliant eyes bore into her, somehow confused and innocent but overflowing with lust at the same time, while her lips arched into sensuality personified. Was this Megan's fate? To be a hopeless slut for this futa?

"Yes, it is!" Megan said and bucked her hips, "Please hurry and fuck my womb? I need it!"

"Okay," Danielle grinned and gripped the instructor's hips, employing her new musculature as she pulled her back, while driving herself forward. The cervix held. Danielle retreated several inches, dragging close to a foot of cock back through Megan's drenched, clamping depths. Her next thrust almost lifted Megan off the floor as she barrelled through the barrier. Megan's head slumped forward then whipped back as her first climax was triggered.

She'd seen her stomach bulging with Danielle's cock. This futa, whatever that really meant, was so huge that her fucking cock was visible from inside her. It replaced the proud abs she sported with a vein-riddled spire. Megan shook and dribbled over her chin. Words rushed through her mind and escaped her as mangled messes. The best she could do was to slur them like a drunk lightweight.

"Harder... deeper... more... please!"

"Guess this counts as a workout," Danielle said and took a deep breath, as if preparing herself for a bench press. Though clouded, Megan's head caught onto the words. She'd seen how Danielle pushed herself in the gym. Whatever Megan did, she would try and match, often with success. If she applied that to this moment...

Megan cried out as she came again. Then Danielle began, as if heedless to the vice-like hole that splattered their thighs and the floor. She slid back, dragging out the process, before punching forward. Each cycle hastened, became smoother, as Danielle adjusted to the angle and rhythm, while Megan's cunt gushed like a geyser. The sound of flesh on flesh thundered through the showers.

If there were others around, Megan was oblivious. Someone could be in front of her face and she wouldn't be any wiser. Her world shrank until it encompassed herself and Danielle. Pain mixed with the ecstasy as her ass cheeks were pounded and her thighs were slammed by Danielle's rumbling testicles.

What clarity remained was spent basking in the sensations. Her walls conformed to Danielle's shaft, shaping themselves around her veins, each of which were like fingers twitching inside her. Each thrust removed three feet of dick, before shooting back into her. The feeling of her gut stretching to accommodate its superior, of her insides moving aside for it, was something she'd never dreamt of, or even considered in her deepest fantasies. Now she doubted she could get off without the thought of it.

Danielle grunted with each thrust, exhaling as Megan had taught to when throwing a punch. The sound preceded a brutal clap as groin met ass, which shoved Megan into the wall. Danielle had her held strong, so Megan lowered a hand to find the bulge in her gut. It didn't take long, as the dense shaft speared along her torso. Another orgasmic calamity befell her.

Her skin was like latex before Danielle's cock. It stretched her to the point that she felt its every texture through her body, the veins, the heartbeat, the subtle pulsations as pre-cum flowed into her.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Danielle said. 'Cum' sounded odd from her mouth, as if she'd only just learned its alternate meaning, but that didn't change Megan's latest desire.

"Cum inside me! Fill me up! Don't let me waste a drop!" Megan shrieked before her voice sputtered out into a series of sputters and squeaks. Her tongue lolled freely, drool raced down her face, and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. She was lost in the ultimate bliss, only the pleasure and motion of Danielle still pumping her registering in the blinding abyss. Then Danielle came.

After a week dealing with her growth spurt, Danielle couldn't fathom how much she would unleash now. Her testicles were massive now, each greater than basketballs, even encroaching on beach balls. She'd been too exhausted to play with her friends as often as she'd promised, though she vowed to make it up to them - perhaps a marathon of some sort? She pressed flush against Megan's body, doubling over to crush her tits into the girl's muscular back, and moaned her own pleasure. Then the first rush came and Danielle let out a stark cry.

It was different this time. Something had changed about sex. She had cum faster than before, and now the sensations made her legs lock up and her abdomen clench, while powerful waves crashed through her. This was better than any time prior.

She reached around Megan's body to grope her breasts - tits as Holly and Casey called them - while they both cried out in pleasure. Beneath the hoarse symphony, Danielle heard the first shot as it filled Megan's uterus, drowning her own phallus in its emissions, which had thickened to suit the new amount.

Megan found her voice, "Oh god, it's in me! Fuck, there's so much! It's so fucking thick! More, more, more! Pour it all inside!"

She didn't need to say it. More was on its way, as it would be for half a minute longer. Gush after gush filled Megan, diminishing the shape of Danielle's shaft in her body, rounding her stomach to a heavy sphere of cum. Danielle lowered them both to the floor, uncertain her legs were trustworthy, and turned Megan over, while still inside her.

"It's so good," Megan slurred. Her eyes were unfocused, lost in the ecstasy she enjoyed. Danielle's penis throbbed at the expression. It hadn't softened in the least.

"My turn!" Someone chirped. Danielle looked up and saw Holly and Casey standing there.

"We figured we'd come and give you moral support. But looks like you had everything you needed," Holly said.

"Hey guys," Danielle said and grinned. She pulled free from Megan, who cooed at the feeling. Her opening gaped and let loose a flood of white, while Casey straddled Danielle and sank down on her phallus. It took another hour before Danielle could clean herself properly, though she enjoyed every second.