Danielle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

"Go ahead," Danielle said. Soon, the Amazon was bent almost in half, lips latched to a nipple, while she straddled the futa's shaft. She suckled from Danielle, hips rolling to the steady flow, in time with the beat in Danielle's own head. Kelly moaned and pressed herself harder into the phallus with every swallow. Danielle regarded her untapped breast, then raised it to her lips and took a long drink. The flavour danced seductively on her tongue, urging her to take more. She swallowed and did so.

The feeling of two mouths on her nipples, suckling from her, was an inexplicable sensation. Pleasure permeated it, and a satisfaction unlike when she finished with her friends, but neither overpowered her. They remained lost in the flow until it turned to dribbles. Once stopped, it appeared as if a lock had been released and her earlier anger roared its returned.

Kelly must've sensed it, for she sank back to the floor and presented herself as so many others had done. It was a sight Danielle had seen dozens of times now. That made it no less invigorating, however. She pressed Kelly's face lower, forcing her hips higher. Her height would make the usual position inconvenient, and Danielle wasn't interested in seeing her face. Elevated, the Amazon's pussy came to a perfect height for Danielle.

"Take it slow," Kelly pleaded, "It's my first time." Her words argued with her pussy, its smooth lips heavy and slavering in lust. The same nub poked from its precipice, larger than any Danielle had seen before.

"You'll love it," Danielle said. Why wouldn't she? Her own first time had been fast and incredible, even with her naivete back then. Although Holly would argue that she was still naïve. Maybe so, but Danielle had learned a lot since then. She pressed her head into Kelly's pussy, taking a second to enjoy the heat and juices, before pushing. Unlike her mouth, it opened with ease and spread to the size of a bowling ball, then beyond as Danielle's bulbous shaft entered. Something blocked her path but was removed with a swift jerk. Whatever it was didn't matter.

Kelly cried out at the thrust, then quieted as Danielle surged deeper. Several inches deep, she reached the usual barrier. And she removed it as usual.

"My... my womb," Kelly gasped. Her pussy spasmed at the realisation and deeper penetration, its walls slobbering over Danielle's shaft and conforming to its shape. Even the veins were larger than fingers, almost the size of Casey's own member. They pounded with Danielle's heartbeat, overriding Kelly's tempo. Deeper in and Danielle felt the floor through the Amazon's hide. It forced her to curve with it, riding along Kelly's ribs and up her chest until it propped her chin.

"It's... not possible," Kelly said, voice weak and quivering. Just a few more inches, Danielle noted and gave a harsh thrust, stepping forward to ensure it all entered. Humanity vanished from Kelly's voice as she shrieked. Her body locked in place. Not even a shiver disturbed the stillness in that moment. The only movement in her body was from Danielle's phallus, which pulsed against her. A vein rested near Kelly's heart, a near silent beat against the tribal pounding in Danielle's.

Then Danielle twitched and movement returned to the Amazon. She writhed in place, crying out garbled, nonsensical noises better suited to an animal in heat, and her pussy was no different. It undulated around Danielle's every inch, sucking her in like a desperate beast. Unlike the futa's orgasm, not a drop escaped the white-strained lips. Then she pulled back and the floodgates opened. Juices poured like a waterfall to the floor and puddled between Kelly's knees.

"...more..." Kelly whispered.

Danielle had no intention of stopping. Nothing would stop her, shy of a natural disaster. Lust rampaged through her veins, it demanded satisfaction beyond the paltry climax from before, crying at her to be released. One wouldn't be enough. Two wouldn't either. Perhaps three or four. Maybe five? It didn't matter. She doubted Kelly would want to stop anytime soon regardless.

The first wasn't far off. Her pussy's orgasm and having her nipples sucked put her on the brink after just a few, full-bodied thrusts, dragging what had to be above four feet of penis from Kelly and slamming it inside to a shrill shout.

"Get ready," Danielle breathed as her balls churned and her gut clenched, "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yes, please," Kelly said, turning to better see Danielle. Her head rested atop the shape of Danielle's penis now, its tip extending far beyond.

"You're gonna blow up," Danielle added as she gave short, jerky thrusts now, "When I cum, you'll look pregnant. With twins. Or triplets. Then I'll do it again. Until I'm ready to stop."

"Don't ever stop," Kelly whined and worked her hips in concert to her rhythm, "Keep fucking me! Don't stop! I want everything you've got. So please! Give it to me!"

Danielle hilted once more and tugged the Amazon's hips to her, lodging her balls between Kelly's thighs. They pulsed, swelled and contracted, then her penis followed suite. Kelly came once more as semen flowed hot and fast, before it exploded past her head. It poured down her stretched womb and pooled at the ruined cervix, rounding out the shape of Danielle's member, but not enough to remove it. Another gush diminished the bulge further.

"Fuck! It's too much! Ahh, fuck!" Kelly's cries, though loud, weren't enough to drown out the ongoing spurts of cum. Danielle bowed over to hug the Amazon's growing middle, feeling the blaze of cum beneath the skin. Sweat adhered them to each other.

"How is it?" Danielle asked as her orgasm dwindled.

"So... fucking full..." Kelly moaned.

"Do you still want everything I've got?"

Rough breaths answered her for a moment, then Kelly grinned. It wasn't the smile of a competitor, or the warmth Danielle saw in her friends faces. This was manic, birthed from a depravity she hadn't witnessed.

"Yes," Kelly said and licked her lips. A hand went to her belly, "Don't stop until you've cum every drop into me."

And Danielle didn't. Minutes later, she came again. Minutes after that, she came. Again. Again. Again. Her balls didn't seem capable of emptying, and her penis refused to go soft. She pounded Kelly's delirious body, pausing only to climax, then continued. The trainer's butt had turned a brilliant red, and her belly rode higher until Danielle was forced to stand at her full height. Still it swelled.

Finally, her libido ran dry. The remnants of anger had wandered from her mind, leaving her to bask in the afterglow of half a dozen orgasms, each in quick succession, and the product of them. Kelly had long since become insensate, capable only of gurgled moans and unrecognisable words. She laid atop her stomach, which kept her feet from the floor. Danielle's thrusts had moved them to a nearby wall, on which the human balloon rested to keep from rolling over and suffocating.

Danielle didn't leave yet. She showered again, clearing herself of the juices and sweat that caked her body, and stayed with Kelly, waiting for her to recover. An hour later, not long after an announcement that the gym would be closing shortly, Kelly sputtered back to consciousness.

"What... Where? Oh, right," she said upon seeing Danielle sat beside her. Seconds passed in silence, then Kelly bellowed with laughter, "How about another round?"

"What?"

"Come on, fuck me again! Really give it to me! Make me pop!"

"You can't be serious?" Danielle asked but got her answer with a look at Kelly's face. There was no sense left in her eyes. They stared not at Danielle, not even at her body, but at a fantasy.

"I am! Go on!" Kelly shook her hips and her belly sloshed with its dense contents. Her pussy squelched as some dripped free, "Rip me apart with your cock and cum."

Danielle said nothing and left the room, but shivered as Kelly screamed for her. The woman hadn't seemed completely stable at first, but this... Danielle left the gym and headed home. Her parents might be asleep. Even if they weren't, she wouldn't talk to them. She just wanted to sleep. Tomorrow, she could hang out with Holly and Casey and forget everything.

Unless she did the same thing to them. Danielle stopped halfway to the bus stop and stared at her body, suddenly frightened of it. She'd made Kelly like that. The same could happen to anyone. She thought of Holly becoming like that, deranged, only thinking of getting swollen with cum. Or Casey. Megan. Tara. Miss Yukihiro. Any of them might turn out like that if she kept playing with them.

She wouldn't allow it.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers