Danielle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"Is that Danielle?"

"Holy shit, was she always so huge?"

"Are those her nipples?"

"Fuck, I can see them."

"I don't even like girls and... fuck, I think I'm bi."

"Pfft, casual. She's turned me gay."

Danielle didn't stop to see who spoke at any time. They rushed and faded into one another, each another flash of pride and joy in her mind. Anxiety still worried in the background, the last remnant of who she was. Then it all evaporated into dust.

She'd turned a corner, the same corner she'd taken to class hundreds of times before, and there stood Holly and Casey. Both leaned on the wall outside Danielle's first class, gaping at her. She did the same. Neither girl had changed as she had, yet they never looked so... hot. Danielle clenched to keep her cock from tearing free, though her nipples twitched. The white top pulled flush against her breasts and showed the pink of her areolae.

"Dani," Holly said.

"It's about time!" Casey leapt forward and embraced her, grabbing onto as much boob as possible.

"H-hey," Danielle said and returned the hug, extending one arm as Holly joined them. She grinned and casually slid her hands down their bodies, groping both. They yelped at the sudden touch but sank deeper into her, sighing against her bountiful flesh. She didn't want them to go. Wherever they touched her tingled with gentle electricity. The sensation of their breath urged her nipples to harden, eventually pushing them back.

"So, uh... that growth spurt really kicked off?" Holly asked, tucking a loose strand of white behind an ear. Her hair had grown out and was tied in a long braid down her back, leaving enough to frame her ghostly face and blazing, pink eyes. She might've lost some weight, or her clothes gave the illusion. They hugged her curves tighter than ever, accentuating every peak.

"Jesus, they're so soft and squishy. Hmm, I could just cuddle them all day," Casey said. She snuck under Danielle's arm, inhaling her scent before nuzzling deep into her breast, while one hand cradled what it could of her ass.

"Yeah, I'm a Hyper."

"I knew it!" Holly cried, then realised how loud she'd spoken. She cleared her throat, "Sorry. I was trying to look up why you're so huge. I found out about Hypers, but couldn't get any concrete info. I just thought they were porn fantasies."

"I pretty much am," Danielle said with a shimmy of her hips, which transitioned into her tits. Casey giggled as they jiggled against her face.

"You seem pretty happy about it," Holly noted with a coy smirk, "Last time we talked you were getting annoyed about all the stares."

"I learned a lot about myself," Danielle said and reached out to pull her close, before leaning in to kiss her. Just a week ago and she might've gone for the cheek, no more than a quick peck from a friend. She found the lips with ease. They squished under her own, opening to accept her. If Holly was surprised, she soon got over it and returned the kiss. Their tongues waltzed together until Casey stepped in, taking the albino's place. Her kiss was rougher, passionate and hungry, yet quickly cowed when Danielle asserted herself.

The three stood there, each with a helping of each other's saliva on their lips.

"Even your spit tastes awesome," Casey said.

"I'm surprised you're not hard," Holly nodded to the dormant cock, "Or is that a semi?"

"Gotta be. No way is she that big soft."

"I am," Danielle said, "I practiced a lot of self-control. For the most part, I only get hard when I want."

"Listen to you," Holly giggled, "Someone's gotten used to things."

"I had a great teacher. Her name's Allie. I'll introduce you guys after school. You'll love her."

"So, hey," Casey hugged Danielle from behind, pressing a hard bulge into her ass, "Think we've got time for a quickie? I haven't cum all morning."

"Oh, boohoo. I haven't cum all week," Holly said, "Besides, it's time for classes." On que, the bell rang.

"Fuck."

Danielle giggled at the pair and kissed them once more, "Don't worry. Just hold out until lunch. I promise it'll be worth it."

"Can't wait," Holly said, thighs closing on a slight dampness. Before she left, Danielle pulled her closer and whispered into her ear.

"Cancel practice. You won't be walking after I'm done."

"Don't say anything else," Holly warned, shivering against the Hyper, "I might cum otherwise."

By noon, Danielle was close to pouncing on anyone within reach. Since moving into Allie's home, she hadn't gone more than an hour without cumming while conscious, now she'd waited over three hours and found her fingers clawing at her shorts. Her balls felt heavier by the second. The erection in her nipples hadn't dissipated either, both constantly rubbing her shirt and against other people. Milk dribbled out at the slightest touch.

Only her willpower kept an unwelcome hard-on from striking. If it did, no one was safe. The longer she went, the higher her senses were tuned. Everything reached her, practically shouting for her attention. Several girls were horny in every class, some even touched themselves while looking at her. One went further and removed her sopping panties. The smell almost broke Danielle's focus.

Finally, the bell rang for lunch. Danielle knocked her desk over in her haste. She didn't stay to pick it up, all thought devoted to one thing; finding Holly or Casey. Both was preferred, but at that stage she would take anything. The aroma of pussy saturated the air, lifting her cock. Her burgeoning testes churned and forced pre-cum out. It stained her shorts and oozed down her legs, leaving a trail. Where she went, gasps and moans soon followed.

Allie had mentioned what being backed up did to a Hyper but not in any detail. Just that it could get messy. She understood that clearly now. Holly came into view, luscious ass trapped by her leggings. Danielle started tugging on her clothes as she dragged her friend along. Where did she plan on going? There had to somewhere private and large. Not the bathrooms. She'd flood them in minutes.

The gym storage room! She could lock it and there was plenty of room, and mats to lay on. Holly spoke but the words jammed in Danielle's head, forced out by the single directive. They passed Casey along the way, completing their trio. Danielle's shorts groaned from the strain. Elastic or not, they couldn't handle a Hyper for long. She tore them free as they locked the storage door.

"What now?!" Holly yelped as she was forced onto a gym mat. Danielle seized her pants and ripped them apart, revealing the most delicate treasure of pink petals enveloped by swollen flesh. Her nostrils flared at the scent. Moisture glistened on the folds.

"Fuck me..." Casey breathed from beside them. Her eyes, like Holly's, stared at their hermaphrodite friend's cock, watching it snap from a supple rope into a pillar riddled with veins and capped by an angry, purple helmet. Cups worth of pre spewed onto the albino, soaking her shirt. Holly spread her legs, fingers working her clit to the sight of cock filling her gaze. Murky slime drenched her face.

Danielle shuffled back until a little over five feet separated them. At that point, her cock hovered over Holly's lower abdomen. Of course it had grown. Danielle rectified her mistake and pressed the spewing tip into her friend, drowning out her own juices in pre.

"You better let me suck it later," Holly breathed, then hooked her fingers into her pussy and opened it. She lapped up every drop of pre-cum in her tongue's reach, each gulp allowing her cunt to stretch further. The sight would be comical if not for its necessity. When she gaped wide enough to take both fists with ease, Danielle made her move. Even so, it was a tight fit.

Holly clenched up and drew out a moan until Danielle popped inside. She shook as the head filled her, spreading the walls like a lance. When her cunt closed around it, she felt the cock against her cervix and saw her belly stretched absurdly. Then it vanished for a second as Danielle gave a single thrust. In one second, her womb was invaded and distorted by girl cock. Her arms went limp as her eyes rolled and juices gushed from her snatch.

This is what she'd craved. A week without Danielle had almost proved too much. She'd tried fingering herself, even fisting, yet nothing compared. Nothing fulfilled her as Danielle did. Her smell, her size, her heat, even her quiet mewls of pleasure she didn't know she made, it all made the experience better. Perfect. That was before Danielle's latest size.

Now she struggled just to stay conscious. A foot of dick entered her, two feet, then three and each made her cum harder than the last. Every vein throbbed and overpowered her sopping hole, reverberating in her own heart. She came as the weight of Danielle's cock settled on her face. Even through her skin, she could smell the intoxicating reek of futa-meat.

And still more piled into her. Holly tried speaking, to tell Danielle that it was too much for her, but nothing coherent came out. Every word was gibberish, a cacophony of sputtering and slurring. She might as well have been drunk and high for all she could muster. Holly turned to her side and saw Casey jerking off to the sight. Addled by lust, she did nothing but open her mouth. Casey rushed over and filled it for her.

The taste completed her experience. Like all sensations, it didn't compare to Danielle's, but the tang of sweat and leftover cum made her entire body tingle. She moaned and shook in another orgasm, then locked in place. Danielle's crotch met hers in a sharp thrust. She was full. Everything went dark, shutting out anything that wouldn't make her cum harder. Each pulse of Danielle's heart reset her climax, or rather it set off another, stacking them until it all became too much. Holly lost herself to a pit of absolute ecstasy.

Danielle arched her rear and pushed off with her arms, trying to maximise her thrusts. Even so, only a foot or so came free. She couldn't fuck as she wanted like this. Her eyes scoured the surroundings, even considering Casey as a potential tool, before finding a stack of boxes. She didn't care what they were, only that they were the right height.

She stood, gut clenching to keep her dick and Holly aloft.

"That's insane," Casey chortled and followed them, still stroking her now spit-covered member. Danielle ignored her and turned Holly onto her back, then laid her on the boxes. They were padded so she didn't worry about injury. She reached down and grabbed Holly's ankles, then reared back. The albino stirred at the retreat and tried speaking again, before her mind collapsed in pleasure.

Danielle's balls slammed into the tower. The clash echoed in the room but was drowned out, overcome by Holly's addled moans and cries, aware of pleasure and nothing else. Each thrust was louder than the last, augmented by the growth of her balls and ferocity. Hours of pent up need unleashed itself on the albino.

Pre-cum and pussy juice cascaded onto the floor, pulled free by Danielle's hips. Muscles crowded her legs, propelling her into Holly. She released one leg on impulse and grabbed her friend's face, pulling her up into a forceful kiss. Lust and dominance fuelled it. She licked along Holly's cheek, catching a tear of bliss and a bead of sweat. Her thrusts sped up, threatening to break the tower.

Casey noticed and stepped in. She released her own puny dick and fell to her ass before Danielle, catching her balls as they swung towards her. This gave the futa a moment's pause, before resuming, unconcerned that Casey now took the brunt of the blows. In a matter of moments, she got the rhythm and rocked with Danielle.

Massive didn't seem a suitable word. Elephants didn't have balls that huge, even whales seemed improbable. Casey tried lifting them and found it impossible. If Danielle moved too far forward, there was nothing she could do stop the momentum. Not that she wanted to. Having her face and chest smothered in scrotum sweat made her own ache for release. She took a breath and found nothing but Danielle's stench, so virile that she tasted it.

"I don't care what you are," Casey said, "Just don't leave me." She wrapped her arms around what she could and held tight, drowning herself in a Hyper's musk. She licked and kissed and suckled and nipped everything in reach, even suckling on random veins. Her head, meanwhile, was doused in Holly's fluids. They trailed down her back and between her cheek implants, over her puckered asshole. The hole throbbed and swelled in longing.

"Never," Danielle said, "You're mine."

"Yes," Casey and Holly both groaned, one muffled and the other slurred.

"Your bodies are mine."

"Yes."

"Your hearts are mine."

"Yes."

"Your minds..." "Yes..." "Your souls..." "Yes..." "Your children."

"YES!" The next cry signalled Casey's first climax. Her cock flexed and spat cum across Danielle's feet, thick and healthy, yet insignificant to the Hyper. As she soon proved.

She yanked Holly up and flipped her around, so her distended belly hung over Casey's twitching form. The shemale's head remained buried in Danielle's scrotum, mindlessly slurping up sweat. Danielle didn't move, yet her balls rumbled and swelled. Inch by inch, they weighed heavier on Casey until they swallowed her lap. Then they contracted.

Danielle twitched against Holly's body with her tits draped over the albino. The futa took the white braid and pulled her head back, while leaning down to smother her in a kiss. Her cock distended with a huge bulge, forcing Holly to stretch further still. It trudged up her length, hampered by the tightness of Holly's insides. Danielle groped her friend, squeezing her tits against the dick as it swelled. The rest happened in seconds.

The bulge erupted from Danielle to flood her friend's womb. It poured down to gather at her cervix, yet not a drop escaped. Pressure built as more and more semen gushed into her, always with a powerful spurt, forcing her gut to descend. Holly's once flat belly fattened with nothing but cum. It rounded out like a rapid pregnancy. Still more gushed inside. Danielle's cock swam in its progeny.

Throughout the initial deluge, another bulge lurched onward. Holly's pussy milked Danielle's cock, gulping the next load deeper like a true glutton. Her belly button popped out as the first shot dwindled. The flesh pushed against Casey, shoving her into the Hyper's scrotum, while she felt the sperm surging from within. No pill would stop such virile legions. And Danielle knew it.

The next blast almost doubled its predecessor. Her belly surged to the size of a beach ball and beyond in moments, before eclipsing the milestones. However, a separate bliss was what sent her into unconsciousness. Holly couldn't identify what she felt, only guess at it. Across her uterus, sharp pricks disturbed her ecstasy, as did a sense of fullness she never knew. It went beyond a huge meal, or any of Danielle's prior orgasms. Even the present, ongoing surge of jizz didn't match. She felt completed, the sensation building with every drop Danielle gave her.

"Yes, take it all," Danielle said into her ear. Just her breath made her pussy spasm, "My cum is pouring into you. Your womb is huge already, but it's just gonna get bigger. And you know what else?" Holly just gibbered in answer, "It's in your ovaries. Here and here," Danielle touched the rough area of Holly's ovum.

"They're swelling with my seed as we speak. Sucking it in like a pair of gluttonous sluts. Like you."

"Oh god!" Holly screamed. Explosions went off in her body, not just her mind and cunt, but everywhere. The slight breeze from a window against her fingers caused another orgasm. Danielle's body heat sent her into another. Feeling Casey being crushed under her belly did the same. The beating of her heart. Her pussy shaking in climax. It all made her cum and cum and cum until she lost herself.

Conscious or not, Danielle's orgasm continued. Gallon after gallon surged into Holly, each bulge travelling faster as her cock adjusted to the thicker loads. Casey backed away to avoid suffocating and took her place behind the futa, worshipping her body.

"Eat my pussy," Danielle said, picking up her thrusts again. Casey nodded and shoved her face into the futa's snatch, where she found a taste sweeter than anything before. She guzzled the juices, washed her tongue in them, and slathered her cheeks. It was like a drug. Every drop she sampled made her crave another. And more. The shemale stroked her still hard cock, drooling onto her hand to try and simulate a pussy. She couldn't tell whether she succeeded.

"Casey," Danielle said after a minute.

"Huh?" Casey snapped back to awareness, blinking at her surroundings. Two flesh coloured mountains. She backed away and saw that she had been lodged between Danielle's ass cheeks. Her lungs ached. If Danielle hadn't said anything, she might've suffocated. Without any complaint at that.

"You can't give birth, right?"

"Uh, y-yeah," Casey said, still trying to regain her bearings. She knelt in front of Danielle, whose cock stood proud as ever, gleaming with juices like a pillar made of diamonds. To the side, she saw Holly's insensate but twitching body, on which a yoga ball had been perched. Casey blinked and realised that wasn't a ball. Semen squelched as it slowly left Holly's gaping cunt. Despite being dilated by pussy juice, every drop was thick as tar.

"I can. Well, I think," Danielle said and pulled her upright so they stood face to face. The futa had grown a couple of inches since they last met, putting her above Casey's six-foot-one. Had she always been so spectacular, Casey wondered, but she knew the answer. Yes. The difference now was that Danielle had grown more so.

"What're you saying?" Casey asked, trying to comprehend everything. Instead of speaking, Danielle reached down and stroked the far smaller cock, an act Casey had done for herself countless times, yet it never made her shiver as this did.

"I want to get pregnant."

"But... we're still in school."

"I don't care," Danielle closed the gap, enclosing the shemale in the heaven of her tits. Each was so huge that Casey could've fit comfortably inside. The nipples stood out several inches further, "I feel it. This is what I really want."

"To get pregnant?"

"Not exactly. I just want to make babies. I want to breed," Danielle lowered her voice for the last word. Her breath washed over Casey, as sweet as her pussy smelt, and just as enticing.

"I'm not sure... it's so soon."

"I thought you were mine," Danielle said as she sank down, sliding her body against Casey's dick.

"I am."

"Everything?" Danielle said the word to the shemale's nine-inch member. Her hands wreathed it in pleasure, so soft that clouds must seem rough by comparison. A pussy might not even match it.

"Yes," Casey said, then cried out. Her cock was in Danielle's mouth. She'd felt it before, several times, and yet she was ready to cum any second. Danielle flicked her tongue against the head, suckled on it, "Fuck!"

"You know, there's apparently nothing like sex with a Hyper," Danielle murmured as she licked along the shaft, somehow always touching yet never setting Casey off, "It can even turn straight people gay. But I'm better. I'm always better."

"S-someone's gotten cocky," Casey said.

"It's true," Danielle grinned and slurped on the balls, "One thrust in my pussy and you'll be hooked for life."

"That's scary."

"No, it's not. It just means you'll always be mine. My darling breeder," Danielle stepped away and parted her massive tits, revealing her chiselled abs. She rubbed circles into them, "Just imagine me getting all big and pregnant. My belly rounding out with so many little babies. My boobs would fill up with even more milk and my hips will get wider. I might even get stuck in doors because of it. Don't you want all that?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers