Danielle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"Yes," Casey whispered, gulped then tried again, "Fuck yes! I want to make you so fucking huge!"

"Then come on," Danielle bent over and spread her legs and monumental ass. Her musk assaulted Casey, coiling around her like dozens of tentacles. They pulled their willing prisoner until she had her cock in place. With all her strength, she shoved inside.

It was just as Danielle had said. One thrust and she was hooked. Another and it became an addiction. She crumbled into Danielle, fucking the single hottest person she knew and ever would know, with the sole intent of impregnating her. Casey's balls throbbed. They almost hurt with the need to cum. Danielle's ass bounced with her thrusts, so buoyant that it sent her falling back.

Before she could get up, Danielle was atop her and that pussy claimed her cock once more. This time, however, she could caress those titanic testes once more. They grew heavier by the second, refilling with another monstrous load. The Hyper dick laid over her head, inundating her senses with nothing but penis. Hints of Holly's pussy drifted in but were swiftly overridden.

"Gonna cum! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Casey shrieked.

"Do it! Make me a mommy! Pour your sperm in me!" Danielle cried in her own orgasm, then another as she felt the first jets of cum in her womb. It would take hundreds to even graze her own amount, but it filled her. She stroked her belly, feeling the slightest give. It didn't surprise her that she would make Casey cum so much. Hypers were capable of a lot, herself even more so.

The door rattled and clicked open. Danielle rose from her perch, stroking her cock as she turned to face the new arrivals. She'd expected to be found. Only an airtight chamber would keep her pheromones from getting around. Everyone in the building must be horny, she thought. But three of them more than others.

"Long time no fuck," Megan said. She'd toned up since they last met, though not to Danielle's degree. Behind her was Tara and Miss Yukihiro, both panting and barely decent with their shirts messily buttoned. The sound of two vibrators brought Danielle's eyes to their skirts, both of which bulged with wriggling dildos. Megan didn't wear a skirt, instead opting for sporty shorts that were soaked through.

Danielle beamed at them and sat on the tower. It creaked under her weight, but she was confident it'd hold. Her cock extended from her like a monument of power. She tilted her head to the side and notched an eyebrow.

"Well?"

Everyone present, including a recovered Holly, knelt before her. They slurped on her dick, each taking an entire foot to themselves. She looked over them and wondered if they would be enough. She would keep growing, perhaps forever, as would her libido and cravings. Just four hungry wombs might not be enough.

That's fine, she thought and stroked Holly's hair. She could fuck others as needed, but she would always return to her friends.

"We should get married," Danielle said. Before Holly could say anything, the futa stood up and waved her cock over the new arrivals, "Who's first?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers