Danielle Davis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Her eyes darted back to my face and she moaned softly. "How did that happen?"

"Very carefully and very slowly." I whispered more to myself than an answer to her.

She nodded slowly and then shivered. "We shouldn't be doing this without protection."

"I tried to tell myself that but I wasn't listening to well, I was being distracted big time."

"Danielle nodded again and whispered, "Tell me about it. I was coming my brains out and then I was coming my brains out again."

"Add about two more times to that and you have where we are now."

She looked down at me and shook her head. I nodded. She took a deep shivering breath and then groaned softly as her hips moved. "I can't believe we did this. I can't believe that it fit." She shivered again. "That hair brush has nothing on the feeling of you in me. I feel so full and it feels so good."

"I.... I.... I.... Oh God, don't move." I said quickly.

She shivered and then shook as another orgasm rolled over her. I was fighting to keep my cool and to keep from coming. I was so very close. Her hips rose up just barely and then dropped. That was like a bomb going off in my head. I reached up, pulled her down to me, and kissed her wildly.

The next thing I knew she was on her back and I was still between her legs. She was withering through yet another orgasm as I lifted my hips and dropped them. She went wild as her orgasm took off like a rocket. I started fucking her with long, full, firm strokes.

My hips making a soft slapping sound as they met her rising ones as she fucked me back. All thoughts of coming were gone from my mind as I savored the feel of my dick moving inside her tight wetness. She on the other hand was yelling and clawing at my back as her hips worked right along with mine. She was having one orgasm after the other.

Suddenly I felt my own climax rising. I made three more strokes and then pulled out of her. She yelled and fought to get me back inside. I lowered my hips and placed my weight on her. With a loud groan, I felt the hot wetness of my orgasm shoot out between our two bodies.

Danielle yelled louder than ever and wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly. Her hips were bucking and bumping under mine for several more minutes until she finally settled down with a deep long drawn out sigh.

*****

It was an hour later when we finally found the energy to get off the bed and go to the bathroom for a shower. Nothing had been said this whole time. We had just clung to each other and rolled over on our sides to cuddle. Our breathing had calmed slowly and from time to time, one or the other of us would sigh contently.

She had shifted her hips just before they got up and giggled. "My belly button feels like a swamp."

"Mine to," I had replied and that got us up and moving.

I got the water adjusted while she got two towels and then joined me. We both rinsed off and then I pulled her to me for a kiss. The kiss was soft and sweet and in some ways shy on both sides. It was as if we were starting over on a new level.

When the kiss ended, I whispered, "I love you."

She dropped her eyes and softly replied, "I love you."

I lifted her head with my hand and said, "I mean that, I'm not just saying it because of what we just did. I've loved you for a long time but never had the nerve--."

Her fingers on my lips hushed me and then she was kissing me passionately. When she broke the kiss she whispered, "I know, I feel the same way but we need to take it slow. I have school to consider, you need to finish your degree, and then we'll talk of the future. We'll be together and there will be many more nights like tonight, I promise you that."

"Who says tonight is over yet," I said pulling her back into a smoking kiss and caressed her silky wet back and ass. She mumbled into my mouth and then kissed me just as passionately.

My dick raising its head between us broke the kiss as she stepped back and looked down at it. "Do you have any rubbers with you?" She asked with an evil grin. When I nodded, she yelled, "Yes!" and came back into my arms.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers