Danielle Meets a Guy Online

Story Info
Danielle resorts to the internet to find a real man.
3.3k words
4.49
90.8k
78
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers

Danielle had met a guy online.

She didn't know why she had resorted to the internet. She was incredibly beautiful. At 5'8", silky brunette hair that reached past her shoulders, a lush pair of 34Cs, and an ass and legs that wouldn't quit, she was easily one of the hottest girls on campus. She could have had her pick of the men around.

Actually, she knew exactly why, though she hated to admit it. All the "men" who attended her liberal arts college were merely boys in the bedroom. Seeing few viable options, she had been with a series of three losers over the first four months of the semester. An act of purist optimism, she bedded each of them despite their timid nature, hoping to quell her voracious sexual appetite.

But these hipster bookworms became klutzy, bumbling idiots once they saw her naked, pawing at her breasts and pussy like they were rolling out dough. She needed a man who would take ownership of her in bed, who could rile her into a sexual frenzy and bring her to orgasm again and again. In short, she was not looking for a soul mate.

The man she met online was named Russell, or at least that is what he purported it to be. His picture was that of the tall, dark, handsome variety, and Danielle got wet just looking at his broad shoulders. As she browsed his profile, she noticed he listed domination and voyeurism as sexual interests. After they had arranged to meet, she reached her hand under her skirt right at her dorm room desk and masturbated herself to orgasm right through her panties.

Despite wanting to bring Russell to bed the moment they met, she let her common sense get the best of her and asked him to meet her someplace public. 'You can never be to safe with online acquaintances,' she thought. So she arranged for them to meet at the local watering hole with two of her friends and their boyfriends.

Danielle had her eyes pinned on the door from the moment she sat at the table, and the moment he walked in she let out a sigh of relief. His face matched his profile picture exactly. She stood up to meet him and he caught her eyes from across the room. They met with an embrace and a peck on the cheek, and sat down with her friends.

"Everyone, this is Russell," she announced. The girls flirtatiously introduced themselves while their nervous boyfriends shook his hand. Danielle loved how they cowered around an alpha male.

For the rest of the evening, the group exchanged mundane conversation, and Russell endeared himself quite well to Danielle's friends. She was expecting hard-headed, big-cocked butch, but Russell was engaging and warm. Each of Danielle's girlfriends was envious of her. When the check came, Russell insisted he pay and thanked everyone for being so welcoming. Danielle could barely container her excitement. She had found a winner.

Russell was not surprised when Danielle invited him back to her dorm. He had been picked up all her signals, and knew that so long as he was not a complete jerk, he was going to have her tonight. Danielle hooked her arm around his as they strode toward her building. He was the consummate gentleman all evening, and now she was going to give herself to him.

"I recall you have an interest in domination," she said as she opened the door to her dorm room. "I plan on letting you explore that interest tonight." "Oh really?" he said, knowingly, as if he was planning to explore it anyway. Danielle nodded seductively, "Just let me put something more comfortable on."

She went into her bathroom and changed into a lace nightie and thong that she had laid out before she left. She admired herself in the mirror: the nightie had a build-in Wonderbra that forced her tits together, making them look like they were bursting out of the top of it. She did a quick spin to check out her ass, devilish with the thong wedged up it, but innocent with the lacy teddy covering the cheeks. Her pussy was already wet as she reached for the door knob.

She she walked out of the room, she saw Russell standing bare naked facing the window. The window extended from six inches off the ground to six inches from the ceiling, but the area outside her window did not get much foot traffic. It was merely a wooded area with no path or walkway. "Do a lot of people walk by your window at night?" he asked. "No," Danielle replied, remembering his voyeuristic interests. "Good," he said, grabbing her desk chair and facing it towards the window.

As he moved, Danielle noticed the giant hose hanging between his legs. Even in its flaccid state, it was bigger than the three she had seen since college began. Russell sat in the chair, facing the window, and started stroking his cock. He turned to her and said, "You look sexy as hell in that outfit." Danielle started to get out a seductive "Thank you," but was interrupted by his "Now get over here and suck my dick."

This startled Danielle, but this is what she had signed up for. With some trepidation, she sank to her knees and crawled over to where he was sitting, approaching him from the side. When she reached him, she lifted her chest up so that here breasts rested on his left thigh, and let him guide his dick into her mouth. Once her lips were wrapped around his shaft, Russell grabbed a handful of hair and forced more of her onto him.

There was no way Danielle could take him all, so she grabbed his cock at the base with her left hand and gently stroked. Holding her hair close to her scalp, Russell guided her up and down the length of his cock. As he pushed down hard and his dick hit the back of throat, Danielle realized she might have gotten herself into more than she had bargained for. Russell was a little rougher than she expected.

As he continued to bob her head up and down, he reached his left hand down, lifted up her nightie, and pulled her thong aside. He slid two fingers between her ass cheeks, and continued down until they were spreading apart her pussy. "Oh my God, you horny slut," he mocked. "You are soaking wet!" He knew if she could still be this wet given what he was doing to her thus far, he could get away with anything. He was certainly going to try.

From around his cock, Danielle groaned grunts of approval as he fingered her pussy. He pulled her up by her hair and stared right in her eyes. "If you want to cum, stand up right in front of me," he said. Danielle scrambled to her feet, not knowing what to expect. Once facing him on her feet, he ordered her to spread her legs past shoulder width and pull her panties aside. Danielle complied, knowing that her spread pussy was right at his eye level.

Russell scooted his chair forward just a little and with his left hand reached around her and grabbed a big handful of her right ass cheek. He then extended his pointer and middle finger outward from his right hand and moved towards her juicy hole. As he pushed up into her, Danielle gripped his shoulders for support. She was so wet that he was able to push both fingers all the way into their base. Her knees buckled, and if it were not for his hand on her ass she might have fallen.

Her mouth fell agape as she stood in silent ecstasy. He started pumping in and out of her at great speed. Russell normally would have started slower, but Danielle was so wet he so no need to warm her up. She was ready.

Danielle held onto his shoulders for dear life as he rocked her pussy with his fingers. He slowly slid his left hand closer to her sphincter until the entire side of his forefinger was nestled against it. This pressure against her asshole only stimulated Danielle further. To drive her over the edge, Russell opened his mouth and planted his tongue on her throbbing clitoris.

Danielle could not believe he was giving her oral. She had given up hope of finding a guy willing to go down on her. But her amazement quickly gave way to the realization that she was about to explode. She pulled his head hard and screamed in orgasm as she came with a bang.

It was all Russell could do to prevent her from falling over. Her hips were bucking wildly and her legs were shaking, but he was able to keep her up with his fingers, still penetrating her pussy. Only after she was secure in her stance did he pull out.

Danielle was on cloud nine. In all her time at college, this was the first time that a guy had made her cum. He was considerate, in her mind, for letting her cum first. So when he pulled her head down, forcing her to bend over at the waist, she gratefully took his dick back in her mouth.

She was keenly aware that her ass and pussy were facing the window, but she knew that no one ever walked by out there. Still, the idea that a stray passerby could see her most private area increased her excitement. She understood now why voyeurism was so exciting.

As she bobbed her head on his dick, her hands on his knees for support, Russell reached beneath her and pulled her nightie down, freeing her tits from their restraints. He grabbed each of them and clamped on tightly, taking full ownership of her breasts. Danielle muffled mild protests from around his cock as he pinched at her nipples, but let him have his way with her.

When he was good and ready, he pulled her off him again. "Pull that thing over your head," he said. She smiled as she peeled off what little coverage she had left over her head. As she did, he grabbed her panties and yanked them to her feet. "Now turn around and sit down on my dick," he ordered.

His legs were together with his erect cock sticking straight up in the air. Danielle turned around and backed up with his legs between hers, spreading her pussy as she squatted down towards its target. Russell grabbed her hips and pulled her down the rest of the way. Danielle gasped loudly as he speared her pussy, pulling her down to the base.

Danielle had tried this position once before, but hated it. Now she realized what she was missing the first time. She had not been with Russell; she did not have a giant obelisk supporting her. Each time she sank down, she felt so full she instinctively rocked back upwards. When she reached his tip, she felt so empty she had to sink back down. No matter where she was in the movement, her compulsion was to keep going.

Despite her desire to ride him like this forever, her thighs quickly tired. It was a difficult movement, after all, and she never had to resort to the gym to keep her figure. She reached her hands behind her back and rested her palms on Russell's firm pectorals, giving her some leverage and making the movement a bit easier for her.

She raised her eyes to the ceiling in ecstasy as she bounced up and down. Russell reached his left hand around and grabbed her left tit, squeezing it like a stress ball, forcing her nipple outward towards the window. With his right hand, he reached around her and spread her pussy lips wide, stroking her clit again.

Danielle was in absolute revelry as he brought her close to another orgasm. She tilted her head forward to observe his hands on her body, when she noticed a flash outside the window. Startled, slowed her motion to a standstill, impaled on the cock, and focussed her attention outside. She noticed a tree branch swaying, as if someone had just brushed past it.

"Russell," she exclaimed. "I think there is someone outside!" "So what," he said. "Let them watch."

"No!" she trembled. She considered how lewdly she was displayed. "Let's take a closer look," he threatened. Pushing he upwards, he rose off the chair for the first time that night and forced her tits-first into the glass window. Horrified, her eyes searched frantically for someone outside, especially someone with a camera. She saw nothing.

Russell grabbed a fistful of hair and forced his elbow between her shoulder blades, arching her back and pressing her flush against the window. His cock found her pussy and reentered her. The chill outside stiffened her nipples through the glass, and soon she had goosebumps all over her body.

As his warm hands rubbed over her, her senses were heightened, and her entire body seemed to become an erogenous zone. Danielle was overcome by the whole experience: his enormous cock exploring her depths, the chill of the window against his warm hands, the fear that someone may have been or still might be watching. But of everything, it was his large intrusion that captured her attention.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she pushed back against him, coming for the second time that night. Russell grabbed her hips and slowed her humping to a halt. Weakened in her state of ecstasy, Danielle sank to the ground when he pulled out of her. As she caught her breath, Russell propped her up on her elbows and knees with her ass facing the window.

He again mounted her and buried his dick inside her. Danielle was so warmed up at this point that she barely registered his dick as it entered her. Russell did not appreciate her lack of a response, so he grabbed her hair and yanked it up, keeping a hand on the small of her back to keep her in that position.

Danielle snapped back to reality as Russell took ownership of her again. She yelped as he smacked down hard on her ass with his free hand and pounded into her with great velocity. Russell started to grunt louder and more rapidly, and Danielle knew he was about to cum.

The next second, he pulled out of her, and Danielle could feel laces of cum landing up her back. But before the last drop landed, he pulled her up by her hair and craned her neck towards him. Danielle shuffled her knees to face him as the last two shots of cum hit her across the forehead and nose. As she left her mouth agape in shock, he pushed his salty, sticky shaft into her mouth.

"Clean my dick you little slut," Russell belittled her. Had he not already given her the two best orgasms of her life, she would have been furious. But now, she felt the need to show him how thankful she was. Looking up into his eyes as he kept a firm grip on her hair, she lathered her tongue all over him, taking all of his cum and her own pussy juice into her mouth.

He released her hair and she sank backwards away from him. She was as sexually satisfied as she had ever been, and from the hands of a relative stranger. She idly stroked her pussy as he started to gather his clothes. "Will I see you again?" she asked. "That's up to you," he said, cryptically, "But I have a good feeling we will see each other really soon."

With that, he turned and walked out of her room, leaving Danielle to finger herself to one last climax. Exhausted and reveling in the evening's transgressions, she did not even make it to bed. She passed out on the floor, dreaming of Russell's enormous dick.

.....

When she woke the next morning, she felt his dried cum caked on her face, pinning one of her eyes half closed. She made her way to the bathroom and rinsed herself with warm water. It felt great, and she could not help but feel a little excited and how dirty it was. She had let Russell have his way with her, and he had rewarded her with three amazing orgasms.

Surprising herself, she was already in the mood again, and skipped out of the bathroom with the idea of stroking her clit on the bed. But she noticed, just inside the door, a manilla envelope with no writing on it. 'Probably something from Russell,' she thought to herself. Biting her lower lip, she popped the string and pulled out its contents.

A half-second later, they were spilled on the floor, staring up at her, mocking. Danielle could not believe what was before her eyes. A series of pictures of the night before, taken from outside her window! She was right when she thought she saw a camera going off! Nervously, she picked up the jumbled mess and took a closer look.

Picture one was of her on her knees, on Russell's side, her left hand on his cock, feeding it into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched seemingly painfully wide around his member as his right hand tried to force more of her down. His left hand was fingering her pussy.

The second picture clearly detailed her from behind, her legs spread as Russell fingered her pussy hard. In the shot, he was palm-deep inside of her. She was supporting herself on his shoulders as she stood on her toes. Her legs looked incredible like this, toned and smooth. Her ass was clenched and solid. Her hair extended low as her face stared at the ceiling in obvious ecstasy.

The third picture showed her with her feet in the same position, but she was bent at the waste taking his fleshy tool in her mouth again. Her pussy was slightly agape after his fingering, and the camera caught it clearly.

The fourth, she knew, is the one she caught last night. Her legs were on either side of Russell's, his fuck wand spearing her spread pussy. His fingers were on her clit and breasts, squeezing it grotesquely towards the window as if he was posing for the shot.

The fifth showed her flush against the glass, her tits smashed coldly against it. Russell had a grip on her waist and hair as he pumped her from behind. Her face had an air of trepidation in it, even though she knew she was enjoying it at the time. .

The sixth show him balls deep inside of her pussy as she knelt doggy-style on the floor. He again was yanking her hair, arching her back. She could not make out much other than his balls, her pussy and the soles of her feet in the foreground.

The final picture showed him force-feeding his cum-covered cock to her, her tongue extending past her lips as she held him in her mouth. The camera was obviously professional, as with great clarity she could make out the laces of cum on her face.

Aside from the pictures, there was one brief note:

"Unless you want these pictures to be released to your family and friends, you will join US tonight. Midnight."

An address was given, but that was it. She stared at the note for awhile. 'Why is 'US' capitalized,' she wondered. 'What the hell have I gotten myself into?' One thing she knew, she could not let anyone see these pictures, especially her parents. She would go meet US tonight.

To be continued...

abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers