Danielle Meets a Guy Online Ch. 06

Story Info
Danielle is humiliated again and prepared for auction.
5.5k words
4.4
100.9k
14
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers

As Danielle lay restless in bed, nervous about the wrath that she anticipated Andrea would bring down on her, Andrea was awake in her own bed. But she was not kept awake by fear or anticipation or excitement. The lashes and welts on her body stung at her every curve, shocking her into a state of alertness with each turn between the sheets.

Frustrated, and too angry to sleep anyway, she got up and started pacing her bedroom. She knew she still had the blackmail material to control Danielle a while longer, but she could not settle on a plan. She racked her mind for ideas, but ultimately decided to call someone who could help her. Her father.

She disconnected her cell phone from the charger on her night stand and called her dad. It was 12:30am, but she knew he would not care. As a pornography producer, he was up at all hours of the night. He would be glad to hear from her.

"Hello?" he answered, perky beyond what anyone should be at this hour.

"Hi, daddy!" Andrea replied with equal perkiness. Just hearing his voice, she knew he would have the answer she needed.

"Sweetheart! What are you doing calling this late at night?"

"Daddy, I need your help breaking the spirit of this girl."

"Oh, I see. Sounds exciting! Tell me everything," her father encouraged.

"Well, you know the fraternity that I have been involved with for the last few months, and how they find blackmail material on a new girl every week and use it to train her as a sex slave?"

"Yes, I remember," he said. "I am thinking about making a movie out of it."

"OK, well, I was getting a little tired of the guys taking it so easy on the new girls, especially since they were so hard on me. And this most current bitch, Danielle, I just happen to have the pictures they are using to coerce her into giving into their will. Only, when I took advantage two nights ago, I got caught, and spent all day today in the dungeon downstairs."

"Oh, honey," he replied. "Were they too hard on you?"

"It was pretty rough, dad. They even let Danielle in on the act towards the end, but she was a novice and caused no pain. Still, the combination of the entire day's worth of whips, lashes and spanks has me in such a condition that I cannot sleep!

But that is not why I am calling. I can still use the pictures to control Danielle, but this humiliation has to be ultimate. It has to be thorough and complete. I might not have this chance again, and I cannot waste it. I called you for ideas."

"Hmmm..." he said, trailing off. Danielle could hear him breathing, but he was not talking. She could see him thinking, taking it all in and processing what he had been told.

"You know," he finally broke the silence. "I think we can help each other out."

"Really, daddy! Anything!" exclaimed Andrea.

"Well, you recall the secret society of which I am a member? The sex community comprised of wealthy derelicts and their sex slaves?"

"Vaguely, dad. You never told me too much about it."

"Well, we meet on a monthly basis, and have an upscale orgy in the style of Eyes Wide Shut. Did you see that movie?"

"Of course, daddy," Andrea answered.

"I assumed as much...Anyway, at the end of the night, we each offer up one of our harem to the other members, and we auction them off to the highest bidder."

"I like where this is going, daddy," Andrea led him on.

"So here's the thing, sweetie. If you can get this Danielle girl over here tomorrow night, and can assure her compliance, I will ask some of the other members to meet me at our home and we will auction her off to the highest bidder. How does that sound?"

Andrea's pussy had turned into a juicy mess as she heard her father's idea. "That sounds perfect! I can assure compliance, daddy. Tell your guys to be there at 7pm."

He told her he would have a limo pick them up around noon. They exchanged their goodbyes, Andrea returning to bed, her father to his computer screen. They both had evil smiles on their faces, and Andrea's remained even as she fell asleep.

.....

When Danielle woke after her night of semi-sleeping, she was greeted by Andrea's mischievous grin, which had remained on her face all night and all morning.

"Good morning, bitch!" she said, with mocking joviality. She could sense that Danielle was too stunned or too nervous to speak, so she continued.

"Today, you are going to be my slave. All day. You do what I want when I want, with and in front of whomever I want." She held up a manilla envelope so that Danielle could read her parents' address on it.

"You know what's in here. Don't make me send it out!"

"Andrea, please," Danielle finally mustered. "I will do anything, please do not send that package."

"Good, bitch. You can start by referring to me as 'Mistress,' not Andrea." She waited for Danielle to get the hint, and then she replied,

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Now, I am going to attach this leash to your collar and lead you down the stairs. All the guys are watching some dumb-ass pre-game show in the living room. In front of them all, you are going to request that Russell relinquishes his control over you to me just for the day. That is your request because you know he will enjoy watching me humiliate you. Is that understood?"

Danielle was fighting off tears, but still managed to get out a "Yes, mistress."

"Very good!" Andrea squealed. She attached her leash to Danielle's collar and pulled Danielle until she was on the floor on her hands and knees. "Now move!"

Danielle began her crawl out the door and to the top of the stairs. Moving down the flight proved awkward, but Andrea, following her, enjoyed the view of Danielle's ass and pussy swaying side to side. As Danielle got half way down the stairs, most of the guys had noticed her. Russell, especially, was staring intently at the scene.

Andrea overtook Danielle and pulled her into the center of the room.

"Everyone, Danielle has an announcement she would like to make."

Danielle cleared her throat. "Russell, I would like to request that you turn over control of my body to Andrea for the day. I ask this only because I know you will enjoy watching her humiliate me in front of you and your fraternity brothers."

Russell was glaring skeptically at Andrea. "What is the meaning of this?" he asked.

"You heard her, she wants to do this for you." Andrea answered.

Russell turned to Danielle, "Danielle, you do not have to go through this if you do not want to. Andrea has no authority here."

But Danielle knew that Andrea had authority over her. If Andrea sent the contents of that package to her parents, she would probably be disowned. She had to keep Andrea happy.

"I do want to do this, master. I know she will use me to put on a great show for you."

Russell did not really want to prevent this. Part of the reason he was so mad at Andrea about the other night is that he did not get to witness Danielle's depravation. If Danielle was insisting, why would he deny himself this pleasure?

"You have my consent." he said with faux-reluctancy. Both girls said "Thank you" in unison, before Andrea addressed the room.

"If any of you want to witness the willing and total submission of this little slut, please follow us to the basement." Andrea pulled on the leash and Danielle obediently moved on her hands and knees to the top of the stairs. As she started down, Andrea ahead of her, she heard the stampede of frat guys running to the top of the steps. She could feel their eyes on her obscenely displayed ass and pussy, but she had no way of hiding herself.

Andrea led her into the center of the room, and the boys spilled out of the stair case, flooding the room with their presence. They found their seats against the walls as Danielle was dragged towards the heavy, medieval chair with the phallus protrusion that she had noticed the night before. Andrea left her there and traversed the room towards a closet.

She returned with a tube of lube, left it on the seat of the chair, and addressed Danielle.

"You have two minutes to get your ass down on that dildo. In 120 seconds, Jamie and I will finish the job if you have not done so already."

Danielle knew Andrea was not messing around, so she grabbed the lube and squirted a giant wad of it into her hand. She brought it to the phallus, and started smearing it all over. As she did, she noticed the dildo move up and down a little, and for the first time became aware that it was not attached to the chair, but instead was protruding through a hole. Before she could contemplate the horror of what this entailed, Andrea snapped her back to reality.

"Ninety seconds, slave!" she shouted.

Danielle squirted more lube into her hand, and cupped it towards her own ass, doing her best to make it slippery. She really had no idea what she was doing, and was certain that this fact was obvious to everyone else in the room. She stood and backed herself onto the chair, standing on the seat and squatting over the rubber cock.

"One minute left, whore," Andrea warned.

Danielle swiveled her hips until she felt the tip of the cock at her asshole. She then slowly lowered herself down. As the head forced her sphincter open, she gasped at the intrusion.

"Thirty seconds, bitch. Better hurry!"

Danielle did not want their assistance, knowing that they would somehow make it brutal. She slowly eased the muscles in her arms, allowing her own body weight to force her lower on the cock. After she got about half way down, the guys in the room started counting backwards from ten.

When they got to three, Danielle just lifted her arms off the chair completely, and she sank the rest of the way down the dick. Her eyes shot open and her jaw fell down in a silent scream as she absorbed the plastic invasion. She felt instantly stuffed, and in her state of shock could do nothing but sit in the chair as Andrea and Jamie approached her.

From the back of the chair, Andrea swung a curved metal bar around Danielle's chest and locked it in place. It came to rest just beneath Danielle's breasts, and snugly secured her to the back of the chair.

On the armrests were two clasps that were clearly intended for wrists, but Jamie lifted her knees and pushed them to her chest, guiding her ankles to the wrist cuffs instead. Danielle let him set her ankles in place and secure them in the metal bindings. This position tilted her pelvis forward a bit, exposing her spread pussy to the crowd.

Jamie then grabbed her wrists and linked them together in her cuffs, and passed them over the top of the chair to Andrea. Andrea latched them onto a hook on the back of the chair, rendering Danielle immobile and fully exposed.

Andrea emerged from behind the chair holding a button trigger attached to a chord that ran under the chair. Without a word of explanation, she hit the button, and Danielle felt the dildo start moving up and down. Danielle let out a shocked gasp, but quickly sealed her lips again so as to not upset her mistress. Andrea just smiled.

As the cock moved at a slow, steady pace inside her ass, Jamie brought his girlfriend some more things to play with. Danielle was able to turn her head enough to follow him as he approached, and identified the items in his hand as a bucket of ice, a needle, and a vibrator. She had a feeling a new piercing was on the horizon. She prayed that it was not going to be anywhere in or near her pussy. So she was relieved when Andrea started applying the ice to her right nipple.

"That left nipple has looked awfully lonely, don't you think? Its time to balance this out." Andrea went through three ice cubes trying to numb Danielle sufficiently. As she did, Jamie turned on the vibrator and pressed it against Danielle's clit. As he did, he playfully-yet-forcefully slapped her left breast repeatedly, up and down, over and over, drawing yelps and gasps from the bound girl.

Danielle's pussy betrayed her, again. The vibrator was working its magic, and in a matter of minutes, she was wet. Her juices pooled with the lube that was leaking from her ass on the seat beneath her. She hated that it felt so good, and she was ashamed to admit it, but she was starting to get used to the feeling of a cock in her ass. What was worse, she thought, is that not only was she used to it, but she was deriving pleasure from it.

"She is ready," Andrea announced. Jamie let go of Danielle's tit to pass Andrea the needle. Danielle clenched her eyes, unable to watch, as Andrea lined up her tool to its target. Danielle was grateful that she could not feel it as Andrea nimbly passed the needle through her right nipple, withdrew, and filled the hole with another barbell stud. She smeared some ointment on it, and Danielle was at least appreciative that Andrea was being sanitary.

Of course, Andrea just wanted to make sure that Danielle was not infected or in any way compromised for her auction later that night. She juiced at the thought of auctioning off this bitch to some socially elite character from potentially anywhere in the world. But for now, she still wanted to have some fun with her.

She took the vibrator from Jamie and whispered some instructions to him. As she returned the vibrator to Danielle's clit, Jamie started rearranging some of the furniture in the middle of the room.

"What do you think of your piercings, slave?" Andrea asked, expecting an answer. But Danielle thought the question was rhetorical, so she did not respond.

"Hey, slut, wake up!" Andrea snapped as she flicked a switch on the remote, causing the dildo to quicken its pace inside Danielle's ass.

"Aaahhh," Danielle groaned into the room. "I like them because I know they please you, mistress," she lied. She could barely get it out. Her restraints kept her so firmly in position that she could not move with the motion of the rubber piston in her ass. She wanted to rock or sway with it, but instead just took the intrusion. She could not even wiggle her pussy against the vibrator, and had to rely completely on Andrea's motion.

Andrea really wanted her to cum. The more pleasure Danielle garnered from this experience, the more willing she would be as she led her down this path of humiliation. She slid the vibrator up and down, gliding over Danielle's clit, until she, and the rest of the room, could see her glistening juices oozing out of her hole.

Danielle clenched her eyes shut to hide her shame of going through this publicly, but her voice belied her enjoyment. She started to scream, her breasts heaving as much as her restraints would allow. She would have preferred to rock her hips towards her orgasm, but this position prevented it. Still, her climax was fast approaching.

Andrea turned the dildo speed to high, and Danielle let out a scream that filled the room. Her orgasm rocked her body, and with no ability to recoil against it, it shot through her torso, down her arms and out her fingers. Andrea snickered.

"So all I had to do to get you to cum was fuck your ass faster?" The frat guys laughed their asses off, and Danielle, eyes closed, let their laughter flood her ears. She did not know if the humiliation aspect had anything to do with it, but she was certain she had just experienced one of the best orgasms of her life.

She felt the dildo turn off and withdrawal, and Andrea freed her hands and chest. Once Andrea unlocked her ankles, she slumped forward in the chair, weary beyond belief.

"Aww, is our little pet spent already?" Andrea taunted. "Here, slut, lets lie you down." She and Jamie picked up her limp body and carried her to Jamie's simple but deviant contraption. As she was carried, Danielle opened her eyes to see what was coming, and noticed that several of the frat guys, Russell included, had lowered their boxers and were jerking themselves off. She knew that if Russell was turned on by this, Andrea could control her for the rest of the week.

She then found herself with her knees on the seat of a metal folding chair, facing the back. Andrea pushed her back until she was bending over the back of the chair, and her torso came to rest on a plain, flat table. Andrea and Jamie each took one of her wrists and attached them to the corners of the table, so that her arms were extended above her head, flat on the table.

Danielle's ass was facing the crowd, and she had a feeling that Andrea would retaliate against her for the night before. She was correct. Andrea brought the exact same paddle that Danielle had used on her over to her prone slave and dangled it in front of her face.

"Let me show you how to use this," she mocked. Danielle could do nothing but brace herself, and did so by slowing her breath as best she could. Whatever happened, she did not want to give Andrea the satisfaction of screaming, just as Andrea had denied her that satisfaction the night before.

A fraction of a second before the first slap stung her ass, Danielle heard the paddle whizzing through the air. It was a sound that she was unable to produce last night, but she did not have time to ponder it. The sting came down hard and rippled through her body.

"Fuck!" she yelled, and just like that she had betrayed her desire to keep quiet. One smack, and her left ass cheek felt as though it was glowing. She wondered how the hell Andrea was able to remain so stoic last night.

Again, the whiz proceeded the contact, and Danielle clenched her ass in anticipation of the blow. This one landed on her right cheek, and had the same affect. It felt as though the paddle initiated a shock wave the rippled up the right side of her body, stopping at her rib cage.

Andrea ran her fingernails over Danielle's glowing orbs, causing Danielle's ass and legs to twitch. Faint and quick gasps emerged from Danielle's mouth as Andrea's nails heightened the sensations in her ass.

Two more blows from Andrea, one on each cheek, and Danielle began to openly sob. Andrea turned up the degree of difficulty a bit. She leaned close to Danielle's ass and spit on her right cheek. When the next swing made contact, it landed right on the wad she had left there. Somehow, it made the stinging worse, and Danielle let out another scream.

Andrea repeated the motion on her left cheek, and realized as this blow came down that Danielle was clenching her ass as a method of bracing for the pain. This gave her an idea.

She again ran her fingernails over Danielle's glowing ass, her splattered spit providing a kind of sheen finish to her masterpiece. As Danielle lay whimpering on the table, Andrea stepped back, implying more strokes. But she swung the paddle above Danielle's body, not making contact, but still creating the whizzing sound.

She giggled as she watched Danielle clench her ass in anticipation of a spank that was not coming. As the frat guys caught on, they chuckled, too. Andrea did it three more times, and each time Danielle clenched her ass.

On the fifth time, Danielle did not clench her ass, and Andrea wailed on it with one final blow. Danielle let out a deep, guttural moan as she was taken by surprise. Her ass had been beaten to the point of numbness, so it was not so much the pain as the mental anguish that humiliated her.

Andrea turned towards the guys and bowed to their applause. Jamie unclasped Danielle's wrists and awaited Andrea's instruction.

"Well, boys, as much as Danielle and I have enjoyed entertaining you this morning, I think we are going to go upstairs and spend some time to ourselves." She turned to the other girls in the room.

"Sarah, Jenna, Michelle, would you mind helping these guys finish up?" she suggested, nodding towards the flock of masturbators.

"With pleasure!" agreed Sarah. The guys circled around the three girls as Andrea led Danielle upstairs.

Once upstairs, Andrea addressed Danielle with fake urgency.

"OK, let's go. I am getting you out of here." She peaked through the front window and smiled as she saw the limo in the driveway.

abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers
12