Danielle Meets a Guy Online Ch. 07

Story Info
The auction is completed, but Russell saves the day.
5.6k words
4.32
47.9k
11
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers

Thank you everyone for the great feedback in the comments of the last chapter. I did abide by the majority opinion. Hope you enjoy! And please keep leaving your wishes for future chapters in the comment section.

.....

If there was a flaw in Andrea's master plan, it was that she had dropped too many hints. Even before Danielle began her week at the frat, Andrea had bragged to the other girls about her sexuality. She had made them awkwardly aware that her father was a pornographer, and that he was the reason she was so comfortable running this sexual gauntlet the boys put them through.

So, when Jenna, Sarah and MIchelle learned that Andrea and Danielle had disappeared, they knew exactly where they were headed. Less than an hour after Andrea's limo had pulled out of their drive way, three carfuls of frat guys were on their way to the same destination. With Russell driving and Jenna navigating on her smart phone, they knew exactly where to go.

.....

Meanwhile, back at the house, the auction began.

"$50,000?" questioned Tex. "I am not sure she is worth even that, Al." Danielle banked his name in her memory. Al. The guy who somehow felt entitled to sell her to these perverts.

"What complaints could you possibly have, Tex?" Al demanded. "This is Grade A American Prime, right here!"

"Check this out, friend," said Tex, walking to the back of the cage. He grabbed Danielle's ass and spread it apart. "Look at how easy my finger slides in here."

With ease, he slid his middle finger into her ass. Danielle clenched a little, but was even surprised herself at how little pain she felt. A minor "mmmphhhh" escaped from around her ball gag.

"And here," Tex added, reaching around and grabbing her pussy. "It is like she has been fucked every day of her life. This is the least-tight pussy I have ever felt."

Al started to get flustered. He was not expecting to barter down from $50k.

"If I may, gentlemen," said Andrea, stepping forward. "This girl is actually seldom-used. The reason she is so loose at the moment is because I tested her abilities just a couple hours ago. I swear to you she took an eight inch dildo up that asshole. By tomorrow, she will be tight as ever."

"Hmmmm," thought Tex out loud. "I have to be honest. Even if that is a lie, I would pay $50k to fuck that face." He reached up and pinched her cheek. Danielle could smell her ass on his fingers as he squeezed her face.

"I'm in for $50k," Tex announced.

"$75," said the Arab, rubbing his chin like a movie villain.

"Well, shit," said Tex. "Make it $100."

Al was delighted as his opening offer had quickly doubled. But it would not stop there. In increments of ten and twenty thousand, the four bidders worked their way up to $190k.

But Tex's bid was outdone, ultimately, by the Japanese man, in at $200k.

"Gentlemen, the bid is two hundred thousand," said Al. Even Danielle was impressed. She doubted whether she was even worth $200k right now. If her parents knew what she had done in the last week, would they put up $200k to keep her at home?

"Fuck," said Tex. "Enjoy her, friend. I'm not going over $200k."

"Very good," said the Japanese man, emotionless. "Let me put her to use right now." His two body guards opened the door of the cage and lifted Danielle out of it. She kicked and screamed until they placed her feet and told her to walk over to her owner.

She whimpered as she tried to catch her breath, a tall task with the gag still in place. This was all so surreal to Danielle. Had she really just been sold? How was this legal? What would her parents think if she just disappeared?

These questions swelled inside of her until her eyes started to water. With a forceful prod from behind, she began her wobbly march towards her Japanese owner. He beckoned her with a single finger, and kept motioning until she was face to face with him. Her nipples brushed against his meticulously cut suit.

He was level with her in stature, with her heels on, but Danielle felt like he was a foot taller. His stoicism and silence dominated her. Even if she had not just been sold to him, this was not the kind of man she would disobey. Her anxiety grew as the left side of his mouth twisted into a sneer. Her breath quickened as he reached for her.

Like vipers snatching at prey, his fingers and nails clasped onto her nipples. Danielle jumped onto her toes in shock, a muffled scream leaking from behind the gag. She stared her captor in the eyes and watched as he motioned for the men behind her. She felt her ball gag being released and pulled from between her lips. Scissors snipped the line connecting her hair to her forearms, and her head drooped forward.

Her owner again twisted her nipples hard, pulling them outward and upward towards her chin. Danielle took a deep breath, dropped her draw and let loose into the regal room.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" she shouted, writhing on her tippy-toes. "Fuuuuuuck! PLEEEEASE!" He let go of her nipples, but kept her breasts firmly in his hands, weighing them against each other like the scales of justice. Her nipples throbbed, especially the recently-pierced right one.

"Very nice body," he said, breaking his silence. "But such a dirty mouth. Show me what else that mouth can do."

Danielle got the hint, but found it very difficult to kneel in front of him. Her arms we too tightly bound behind her back and her heels were too tall. So, with another nod from her master, one of the Japanese henchmen grabbed her shoulders and put his foot at the back of her calves. She fell to her knees with a thud, another screech escaping her mouth.

"You know what to do," said the man, undoing his trousers. He quickly had his semi-erect penis dangling in front of her face. He did not touch her or guide her in any way. He stood straight and still, waiting for her to bring her head forward and take him inside her.

Danielle was just getting used to being able to move her jaw, so she was not thrilled about stuffing something new inside it. But she knew better than to disobey a man who just paid a fifth of a million dollars for her. She leaned forward and too him into her mouth. She gently swirled her tongue against the underside of his cock, and she instantly felt him twitch inside her, growing in length and girth.

The man loomed large over her, his hands intertwined behind his back. He stared down at her, admiring her obedience and skill. In less than a minute, he was fully erect. This is what he had been waiting for. Now that he was firm, her was ready to fuck her face.

He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down his cock. He was of respectable size, but small compared to what Danielle had had in her mouth this week. She was able to take him right into the back of her throat.

"Guh, guh, guh," she gargled as he fucked her face hard. He pulled her against him until his balls hit her chin and her forehead pressed against his stomach. The sounds of her struggling for breath echoed throughout the room, and her captor reveled in it. He grabbed her hair above the ears and jerked her back and forth on his cock.

"Yes, slut. Take it," he said. "I love taking a beautiful woman like this and reducing her to nothing but her mouth." His dick hammered over the length of her tongue as her struggling sounds filled the room.

"Gack, gack, gack," she choked, three per second with each penetration.

As Danielle struggled to handle this assault, Andrea emerged from her right and knelt next to her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Danielle holding up the envelope with her parents' address on it. Andrea then filled her ears with the most horrific oration she could imagine.

"Dear mom and dad. Inserted in this envelope you will find pictures of the real me. I am sorry to show you this way, but I could not bring myself to tell you in person. In shame, I am going to spend a year abroad. In fact, by the time you receive this, I will be gone. Please do not worry about me. I will be back. I just need to get away for awhile. I hope you understand. Your loving daughter, Danielle."

She tucked the note into the envelope and sealed it.

"Do you think they will buy that?" Andrea taunted.

"Mmphh, mmphh, mmphh," Danielle stammered, wanting to argue or scream or fight or reach or anything, but she could not. On her knees, arms twisted and tied behind her back, and mouth stuffed full, she could do nothing as Andrea took the envelope out the front door of the house.

Tears started streaming down Danielle's cheeks as her head continued to be violently jerked around the cock in her mouth. It all started to seem real, this situation. What if her parents received and believed the package? She could be taken anywhere, and no one would care enough to search for her. This man would take her to Japan, and her classmates wouldn't think anything of her absence until the guy in her dorm who spent all day jacking off online saw her on some sick Japanese tentacle porn website.

But her minds meandering was startlingly interrupted by the sound of a scream from outside, followed quickly by the front door slamming open.

Russell and his crew led Andrea back inside, envelope in hand, and barged into the auction room. He arrived at the threshold just in time to see the Japanese man bury his dick in Danielle's throat and unload his semen inside her. He pulled out, a wad of cum falling out of her mouth as she gasped for breath and collapsed on her side.

"Andrea, what the fuck is going on?" her father asked. "Who the fuck are these guys?"

"This is the frat, daddy. They want Danielle back."

"Well, its too late for that, boys," said Al. "The auction is over. You missed your chance."

"She was never yours to sell, you sick fuck," Russell retorted. He squeezed Andrea's upper arm hard, showing Al that he was not messing around. Andrea twisted in his arms but could not wrestle free.

"Sick fuck?" Al chuckled. "I believe there is evidence in that package that you are no different from me. Am I wrong?"

Russell searched for a response, but found nothing.

"Taping a girl having sex with you, and then using that to blackmail her into a week of sexual torture?"

"That is irrelevant. She was never yours to sell. Your daughter stole her from us."

A chorus of "Yeah"s came from the gang of frat guys. They gathered around Russell as a show of support, their muscles twitching in anger.

"Boys, boys," Al said evenly. "Lets stay calm here. I am sure we can figure out a resolution."

"If I may," said the Japanese man, not wanting to release his prize. "What if we just offered you a finder's fee? You are certainly entitled to 10%. How does $20k sound to you?"

The boys quickly did the mental math. $200k? Even Russell stammered a bit before replying.

"No deal," he said. "There are more than 20 guys in our frat. Less than a grand each is not worth the potential legal backlash. Instead, why don't we just beat the shit out of you and take Danielle home with us?"

Al laughed, and told Russell to look around the room. As he did, Russell noticed that there were plenty of guards surrounding them They were outnumbered, and the guards were armed with clubs and brass knuckles. He gulped nervously, swallowing his pride.

Al approached him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Look, son. You and I are not so different. We both enjoy humiliating women. Let's have some fun with this situation."

"I'm listening," said Russell, realizing that he had led his crew into a dangerous situation, and appreciating that Al was offering a peaceful resolution.

"Well, you have a girl there," said Al, nodding towards his daughter. "And we have one over there," he gestured over his shoulder to Danielle, now being propped up on her feet by the Japanese goons. Her head hanging low as these men decided her fate.

"I propose a humiliation-off. You and your boys with my daughter. Me and my men with Danielle. Whichever group does a better job of disgracing their slave can have the other one."

"Daddy! Nooo!" cried Andrea.

"Deal!" Russell agreed enthusiastically. "What do you have to work with around here?"

"What do I have to work with?" Al chuckled. "Follow me."

The entire room emptied into the main hall and up a grand staircase. Al pushed open another giant set of doors, and the group entered a magnificent room. Thirty foot ceilings, at least, with windows making their way to the floor. Gold and crystal chandeliers hung down in all their sparkling grandeur. Leather and satin couches and chairs hugged the walls, surrounding contraptions that epitomized posh BDSM.

The frat boys were lost in all the straps, chains, cuffs, whips and paddles. Their little dungeon was like a play pen compared to this place. Everything they ever could have imagined, and then some, were at their disposal. Regardless of which group won, this was going to be fun.

"Tell you what, boy," Al began. "You are clearly amateurs compared to us. I can tell by the look in your eye at the wonders this room holds. Why don't we go first, with Danielle? Perhaps it will give you some inspiration."

Russell could not believe a place like this existed anywhere but in the movies. He knew that Al was right...he was a little overwhelmed with this room. He nodded as a sign of his acquiescence, and the game was on.

Danielle was standing weakly between the two Japanese guards, listening to the conversation and praying that some more-favorable resolution would have been reached. Her head hung at the realization that this night was still a long way from over. Al approached her and worked his way between her and the guard on her right.

"Hands and knees, right now," he whispered in her ear. Danielle immediately fell to his requested position. She could tell that this guy could decide her future, and wanted him to be pleased with her. She was almost too weary to stand, anyway, so she welcomed the change in position.

"Good little slave. Now crawl over to your new master." Danielle quickly identified the Japanese man in the middle of the room and began to crawl towards him. He was standing next to a sinister contraption, a metal ring about three feet in diameter hanging from the ceiling on two long chains. Running through the middle of it was another metal bar that had one large ring in the middle and two smaller wrings on the end. Danielle could tell that these were for her neck and wrists.

As she made her way to him, she could feel 100 eyes on her sweaty, abused body. She still ached from the spanking that morning, and the anal fucking Andrea had forced on her with the dildo. She knew her asshole was loose, and that everyone behind her was eyeing her gaping holes. Still, she trudged onward, mindlessly obedient to the flow of the evening.

When she reached her owner, he instructed her to stand. She did as she was told. He unlocked the central ring and had her stand inside, closing it around her neck and locking it in place with a padlock. He adjusted the height of the contraption so that she could stand, but only on her tip-toes. Her heels stood just a few inches off the ground.

The cowboy and the black guy each took one of her hands and locked them in their respective shackles as the Arab went to the closet and returned with five centimeter-wide bamboo canes. He handed one to Al and each of the auction participants, circling around Danielle with their weapons and picking their targets.

Danielle frantically looked around, but had trouble identifying what was in their hands with the metal ring blocking her view. She feared the worst, though, and soon it was confirmed.

The Arab brought his cane down on her ass, causing her to scream in shock and jerk violently. The entire apparatus swayed with her beneath it. Danielle opened her mouth to protest, but another blow came down on her stomach, stunning her. He body recoiled as the stung rocked her back wards.

Another on her ass, followed by one more on her stomach. Tears started to well in her eyes as the stinging increased. This hurt more than the paddling this morning. The pain was sharp, lingering, and she could do nothing to prepare herself for the next blow.

Soon, all five men were lashing at her, although seemingly at only half strength. They struck her on her ass and stomach, on the undersides of her breasts, her thighs. With each blow, she let out a little scream, but more from surprise than the pain. The canes whipped at her sporadically, so that she could not anticipate where she would be hit next. She could only see the Texan in front of her, smiling evilly as he lashed the sides of her legs and stomach.

Suddenly, the Arab behind her got more aggressive, caning the small of her back at full strength.

"Owwww!" Danielle screamed, the blow nearly knocking a tear out of her eyes. She bared her teeth as a matter of coping, but the sting lingered. She watched as Tex pulled back his arm above his head and brought his cane down hard on her left thigh. Simultaneously, a blow came from behind against her left calf.

"AAAHHHHH!" she yelled again, her left leg leaping off the ground in shock and pain. She dangled on just her right toes for a moment, until another cane lashed out at her behind the knee. Her right leg jumped and her left returned to the ground so that she was not hanging by her neck.

They continued taunting her legs, trading blows, watching her jerk them up and down in response. Finally, they stopped, momentarily.

"Slowly turn yourself around," Al said. "And keep turning until we tell you to stop."

Danielle slowly turned on her toes, the contraption containing her pivoting easily. As she spun, she saw her five tormentors, as well as their goons and the frat against the walls behind them. Most of the men were jerking off, loving her abuse. She saw Andrea, sitting alone, nervously biting her nails knowing that she was going to get hers later.

The men resumed their caning, each of them focusing their attention on her ass and pubic mound as she rotated. The strikes were so constant that if she jerked one way, she instantly jerked the other from a cane on the other side. The men were striking her hard, leaving long, thin red welts across her stomach and ass.

They again took a break leaving Danielle whimpering and breathing heavily, her breasts heaving. The Arab man stood in front of her, and started attacking her pulsating breasts. He caned them from all angles, first attacking the sides, then her hitting her with an upward stroke against the bottom of her breasts, knocking them upwards to the room's delight. He then raised his hands above his head, reigning down hard on the tops of her tits.

"Fuck! Please, have mercy!" Danielle cried. The Arab just grinned. With expert precision, he smacked each of her tits with the tip of his cane, again drawing pleads and screams from Danielle. He relented, and Al started turning a crank against the wall. Danielle felt the contraption lowering above her, allowing her to rest her feet on the floor.

The ring around her continued to lower, until Danielle had to lower herself to her knees. Al unlocked the deadbolt and her wrists, allowing her to fall untethered to the floor. The let her rest for a moment while the huddle to decide what to do to her next.

When they broke huddle, they pulled her over to another exhibition area. It was a simple but somehow deviant set-up of two metal poles, extending from the ground about three feet, connected by a third metal bar extending across the top.

"Crawl underneath this right now, slave," Al ordered her again. Danielle crawled beneath the connecting bar and awaited further instruction. But there was none. Two of the men pulled her arms out from under her and lifted them up to the bar. The other two men applied a series of leather shackles to her arms, securing it to the bar. This left Danielle on her knees, her back on an upward angle, her arms out to her sides and her beautiful tits hanging beneath her.

abob1
abob1
1,076 Followers
12