Danielle Works a Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a hot cocksucker, you fucking whore," he gasped, grabbing the base of his cock and holding onto the back of her head. "Here it comes. Swallow my cum, you sissy faggot."

She felt him draw in a deep breath and hold it; she felt his cock throb and expand, finally feeling her hot reward spurt from his cock and cover her tongue. As more of his semen gushed from his cock, she swished the cum around her mouth but also drew the tip of her tongue across the sensitive hole, sending electric shocks of pleasure through his cock, making his body spasm. Just as she thought her mouth was close to overfilling, she paused to swallow the sweet nectar that she had come to love. She loved it all over her, she loved it on her lips and tongue and she loved it in her belly. She reached up and stroked him, helping to draw out more sperm into her cum-hungry mouth. Two more mouthfuls of hot sperm and his orgasm began to subside. Moments later, he was semi-soft and she lovingly kissed the head as he backed away to sit in the chair beside her desk. She instinctively licked her lips as she watched him collapse in the chair, all the while her gaze not leaving his satisfied cock.

"You're amazing," he said. "You love cock don't you?"

She looked into his eyes again and couldn't help but blush.

"Well, you're going to get another one in a half-hour. Get up and let me look at you."

She backed her chair away slowly as she noticed him taking his soft cock in his hand and gently stroking it. She was hot, excited, and was tenting the front of her skirt, but she didn't care. She stood up and the tight material of her skirt poked out obscenely, revealing to him her heightened state of arousal. And if he didn't notice her erect clit, then he surely would have seen the wet spot that soaked through her panties, proving to the world what a cock-hungry slut she was.

"You *are* enjoying this," he said, stroking a little life back into his cock. She took a few steps back and forth, turning her body this way and that, showing him just how much of a woman she loved to be. "I have to admit, you have gorgeous legs. And a fine ass, too, as far as I can tell through that skirt. I'll have the pleasure of your ass while you give Frank a blowjob. Now sit."

She sat down again, thinking about her other co-worker. Frank was a nice guy, middle-aged, divorced. He wasn't as rambunctious as Paul, but did go out and have a good time from time to time. Every so often they'd hit a strip bar together and either get a girl each or share one. She crossed her legs sexily and let one of her pumps slip a bit off her foot, his eyes immediately taking in her slender foot and the dangling heel. She loved to show off her sexy legs, feet and toes to men. She knew they loved them as much as she did. Even before 'Danielle' came around, Daniel was hardcore into women's legs and foot and toe fetishism. So having that background, she knew just what to do with her feet and heels to make men drool.

He smiled at her and said, "What do you call yourself?"

"Danielle," she said sweetly.

"Well, Danielle, bet you never thought you'd be in this situation, huh?"

She just looked at him, evading his question on purpose.

A half hour later after small talk about how she became the woman she was, Frank came in the office. Locking the door behind him, he walked up to the desk where Danielle and Paul sat. Paul looked at him over his shoulder, lightly stroking his now fully-erect cock.

"Hey, Buddy, meet Danielle."

"Hi there, Danielle. Where'd you pick her- Wait a minute." He looked closer at the sexy woman sitting behind the desk. Danielle had since refreshed her makeup, especially her lipstick, since giving Paul the blowjob of his life. "Dani- *Daniel*? Is that you? Paul, what's the joke?"

"No joke, Frank. This is for real. She is for real. For now anyway. I caught him, ah, her going through the desk. She'll do everything we say or we turn her over to the cops. We can have our very own whore, free of charge," he said smiling widely. "Get up and walk around for Frank. Show him what you got."

She rose from her chair and presented herself to Frank. Still sporting an erect clit and wet spot on her skirt, she walked around Paul who was shaking his legs out of his pants and briefs. She did the same poses and turns for Frank that she'd done for Paul. She could see his reaction to her as his pants pushed out slowly as she wiggled her ass gently at him. As she walked up to him, she saw Paul push her chair out of her space, standing behind the desk, smiling broadly. She reached down and felt Frank's hardness through his pants. She wasn't sure if Frank was going to enjoy it, but Paul told her what she'd have to do when his friend arrived. She needn't have worried; he was thinking strictly with his cock.

"Come here," Paul commanded.

Danielle gave Frank's cock one last loving squeeze and a kiss on the lips and walked around to where Paul was standing. He moved her to where she was standing directly in front of him, but also directly behind her desk. Seconds later, the sound of a zipper preceded the falling of her skirt to the floor. She stood proudly, hard clit severely tenting her panties, soaked wet with precum, getting more excited by Frank's lustful gaze. Paul's hands then reached under her own to unbutton her jacket. Pulling it off her, he gently dropped it to the floor, returning his hands to unbutton her blouse and caress her tummy and bra-covered breasts. She could not help herself; she moaned like the whore she was as she felt Paul's cock pressing into the crack of her ass through the sheer material of her panties. He pushed her forward and she bent over the desk, supporting herself on her elbows, her face just inches away from the edge of the desk.

Frank watched and grew increasingly horny watching the woman on the desk. He watched as he saw Paul pull down her panties and rub his hand, then his cock, through the crack of her ass. Frank felt his pulse quicken as he heard Danielle moan with pleasure as the wet head of Paul's cock rubbed over her tight hole.

"Oh, God, put it in me, Paul. Make me a woman."

Frank almost came in his pants. He couldn't believe his ears as the wanton whore on the desk begged to have her ass fucked.

"What are you waiting for, Frank, I need cock in my mouth."

He didn't need to be told twice. As he approached the front of the desk and Danielle's open mouth, he quickly opened and dropped his pants, nearly tripping on them. Feeling Danielle's tongue circle his hot head, he watched as Paul pressed the head of his cock at her hot hole until he pushed past her tight ring. Frank felt her moan with pain and pleasure around his cock as Paul began slowly pumping his cock in and out of Danielle's exquisite ass. Feeling her tighten her lips around his cock, Frank got himself into the same rhythm that Paul had started. Each guy pushed themselves in the respective holes and pulled out at the same time.

Danielle was in heaven. She had always fantasized about doing two guys at once, now she was getting what she'd always wanted. She knew that she would be doing this more often. She loved the way Frank's six-inch cock slid in and out of her mouth, every so often leaking precum on her tongue. At the same time, she was loving the feeling of Paul's cock sending electric waves of pleasure through her asshole to her hard clit. By this time, her clit was leaking precum into the front of her panties and on her desk continuously. She felt Frank caress her head with both of his hands as Paul grabbed her hips and steadily gained speed toward his impending orgasm. But she couldn't wait that long. The combination of Frank's cock in between her lips and Paul's cock pumping over her tight ass ring, she started humping the desktop and seconds later moaned around Frank's cock as she gushed her own hot cum into her panties. Soon after it leaked out and spilled on the top of the desk where her clit rubbed around.

As she felt her cum spreading around the desktop, Frank stiffened and jet after jet of sperm shot into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock as she happily swallowed all of the sperm he could give her. He moaned loudly as he held her head tight and spurted three final ropes of cum into her mouth. He pulled back and watched the muscles of her throat move as he knew his sperm was on the way to her tummy. He caught his breath a moment later but could not keep his cock away from Danielle's mouth. As he went from hard to soft, she gave his cock continuous kisses and loving licks.

Paul was driving himself into her ass, making her ass cheeks ripple with each thrust. He squeezed each cheek and pushed himself one last time up inside her and coated her insides with his second load of cum that afternoon. Although Danielle had cum already, she could not stop herself from moaning loudly as she felt his hot cum shoot up into her. She lost count at five jets of cum as she felt his cock throb obscenely with each spurt. Moments later, his cum spurting subsided and he laid himself on her back, trying to catch his breath. All the while she was clenching her hole around his softening cock, enjoying the feeling of having a man inside her.

Frank settled himself in a chair; Danielle and Paul managed to stay in their interlocked position while they each caught their breath.

Twenty minutes later they were all dressed and sitting around the desk. Danielle managed to rid the slight cum spot on her skirt with a touch of cold water from the office water cooler. She was gathering up her things, as she had originally planned when Paul walked in on her earlier.

"Remember what I said, sweetheart," Paul began. "I have that tape." She briefly looked over to Frank who had a look of disgust on his face. It was clear he didn't agree on the blackmail angle.

"You can do whatever you want with that, darling. My suggestion is you use it to masturbate with. I have nothing to hide. This is the new me. Daniel's gone forever. I went along with having sex with you voluntarily. You guys brought to life one of my all-time fantasies." She put the last few things in a small box and looked at Paul once again. "If I seriously didn't want to have sex with you, there wouldn't have been a damn thing you could have done to me. But I knew that wasn't the case. You're not a rapist, Paul."

She got up and kissed each man sweetly on the lips. "Thank you both for giving me a chance to live out a fantasy."

She grabbed her belongings off the desk and walked to the door. Grabbing the doorknob, she turned and looked at them, "Who knows, maybe the three of us can do it again in a more comfortable place," she said smiling.

She winked at them and seconds later was gone.

End of Adventure #4. :)

*

Here are the other stories in the "Danielle" series of Adventures:

Part 01: "Danielle's First Meeting"

Part 02: "Danielle at the Office"

Part 03: "Danielle and Daddy"[***NOT AVAILABLE ON LITEROTICA DUE TO SITE RULES***]

Look for them on this site! :) Enjoy!