Danielle's Day of Debauchery

Story Info
A lustful mother's insatiable sexual appetite.
12.3k words
4.63
92.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

This fictional offering has a bit of something (seduction/fetish, voyeurism, incest, anal, transsexualism, lesbian, etc) for most interests, and should fit comfortably into any of several different categories. As with my other Literotica submissions, it is written with the intent being to titillate/arouse, amuse, and entertain. My writings here have only the above goals, and to hone my short-story skills, so as to be better able to convey clear, concise thoughts with some sense of continuity. It is not written with a premise of any moralistic, socialistic, or sexual judgments, and is not intended to impose any such standards on the reader. It is also not written to meet the depth standards of a big screen movie, or a made-for-TV-movie. If you seek titillation/arousal, amusement or entertainment, and an easily followed story flow, you are the target audience for this story.

Chapter 1

The reflection of herself in the mirror made Danielle smile. She pulled back her shoulders and thrust her belly out. Her breasts stood up high and firm, the pink nipples round and hard. She stroked her buds gently, feeling the tips harden, then moved down across the firm belly to her pubis. The only clothing interrupting the smooth lines of her tanned flesh was her black garter belt and sheer silk stockings. Otherwise, she was naked. She arched herself even further, moving her fingers around the perimeter of her cunt, and tracing the soft, lightly trimmed triangle of hair that covered her thickly swollen sex lips. Danielle sighed when she touched them, then quickly dropped her hands to the upper ridge of her sheer silk garters.

"Why?" she whispered to herself. "I've done almost everything possible, and still..."

She stopped herself and dropped her hands to her sides. In her mind, the image of Jerry Forsdyck took shape. He was naked, and his cock hung thickly between his legs. Danielle imaged Jerry staring hungrily at her, his breathing rapid, and his penis rising to a full erection. She imagined dropping to her knees and holding his cock, bringing the swollen head against her cheek, and finally sucking it into her mouth. In her fantasies, Danielle could sense the excitement coming from Jerry—his urgency and need.

Danielle cursed suddenly, turning away from the mirror and the erotic visions that had been flowing through her mind. She had to succeed in her planned seduction of Jerry—she just had to!!

The beautiful woman moved into the kitchen of her small house, and poured a cup of coffee. Her two teenaged children, Judy and Randy, were ready to leave for the day; Judy to school, and Randy was going off to his apprenticeship job. Danielle hugged them both lovingly, and sent them on their way. She looked at the clock and realized with excitement that, within one hour, she would be sitting in Jerry Forsdyck's outer office, typing his letters and taking his calls.

As she had for the past six months, Danielle told herself that today would be the day. She had spent the previous evening shopping for a pair of the most beautiful sheer silk stockings she could find. Then, to accent them she had spent more than she could afford on a pair of extremely high spiked heels. She was planning to use her gorgeous legs as her weapons, and she wanted them as alluring as possible.

Along with her sense of anticipation, Danielle felt a sense of desperation. She had been trying to get her boss into bed for a long time. She knew he was a married man with children, but she was past the point that it would stop her. Jerry was the sexiest man she had ever known. To Danielle, like all women in the passion of animal heat, nothing else mattered. She wanted one thing, and that was Jerry Forsdyck between her legs. She would try anything to get him there. That was the reason for her desperation. She had tried practically everything, and nothing had worked. The idea of the sheer silk stockings had come from Terri, her next door neighbor and best friend.

"You've got legs that would drive any man insane. You're crazy if you don't use them," Laura had said.

Something about the way Laura eyed her legs as she talked left Danielle a bit unsettled, but she had taken her friend's advice. And now, as she slipped on a tight black miniskirt and blouse, she hoped Laura's advice had been right.

Jerry Forsdyck strolled into the office and smiled at Danielle with his usual good cheer. The time had come. Danielle smiled back, then swiveled around in her chair. She slowly hiked the already short skirt up to the top rim of her stockings. As she moved her legs apart, her skirt rode even higher on her legs. Now, all of her beautiful legs were exposed, and Jerry could clearly see pubic hairs, exposed just beyond the hem. Jerry glanced down at the silk stockings and pussy hair show, a spark flashed in his eyes, and he quickly turned away.

Danielle watched him disappear into his office and tried to calm herself. That had been as much of a reaction as she had ever been able to elicit from her boss. For the first time since she began to lust madly after him, Danielle felt a ray of hope.

But noon came, and Danielle was again beginning to doubt that she would ever feel Jerry's hard cock driving into the long, wet slit between her legs. So, at lunch time, Danielle went out and bought an even more dramatically revealing dress. When Jerry Forsdyck returned to his office from lunch, Danielle was at her desk and ready for him. Her legs were ravishing in the sheer stockings. The new dress was full, but deeply slit up the sides, revealing an expanse of white thigh and the straps from her garterbelt.

Danielle watched closely as Jerry strolled by and noticed him slow his pace when he saw her legs. Danielle shifted in the chair and allowed her dress to fall open, revealing all of her thigh. She had chosen to not wear any panties, and the dark shadow of her pussy showed. Overcome by her own erotic display, Danielle moaned in arousal, and lewdly spread her legs wide apart, fingering her lips open, so that that Jerry couldn't help but get a lasciviously hot view of her cunt.

The moment seemed to suspend itself as Jerry stood above her. Danielle smiled up at him, then lowered her glance to his groin. She moaned again when she saw the bulk of his penis stretching against his trousers. He was getting an enormous erection. As soon as Jerry realized what was happening to him, he backed out of the reception area and literally ran to his office.

Danielle stood immediately and walked to the washroom. She locked the door, lifted her dress and placed her hands between her thighs. She began feverishly working her pussy with her fingers, massaging her erect clitoris, and thrusting her fingers deeply into the hot slit. The sight of Jerry with an erection had driven her crazy, and now she had to relieve the tension.

Danielle returned to her desk, momentarily satiated. But she knew it would not be enough. She knew that she would have to make a much bolder move than she had already tried that day. In her mind Jerry was already between her legs, and there was no way she would have any peace until her fantasies were realized.

The door to his office was locked. Danielle knocked twice before he opened it. He appeared flustered and smiled weakly.

"Yes, Danielle?"

"I have to speak with you, Mr. Forsdyck..."

He stepped aside and Danielle walked into the office. Jerry quickly took his seat behind his desk, and waved Danielle to a chair. She sat down, allowing her dress to once again rise high onto her meaty thighs. She felt the juices inside her pussy begin to flow again, and the heat swelled through her like a fire.

"Now, what's on your mind?" Jerry asked.

"Don't you know, Mr. Forsdyck?" Danielle countered.

"I... I'm afraid—I don't."

Danielle extended her hands out towards Jerry, then reached down and took hold of the hem of her dress. Slowly, she pulled the dress up, first to the top of her sheer stockings, then across her bare thighs. She stopped just short of her dark triangle.

"I think you do know, Mr. Forsdyck," Danielle said softly, her voice filled with a husky sexuality.

"I think you've known for a long time. I mean, I've been pretty obvious."

Jerry Forsdyck stared hungrily at the beautiful legs, and the expanse of thighs glistening with pure whiteness above them. He sighed.

"Mr. Forsdyck," Danielle continued, "I've been... trying to seduce you for weeks. I've tried everything. Not wearing underwear, wearing see through blouses, sheer silk stockings. Everything a girl can do to let a man know how much he turns her on. But you haven't responded to me, so now, I have to make my needs perfectly clear and obvious to you."

With that, Danielle lifted the dress above her crotch. She opened her legs and lifted herself slightly out of the chair so that the pink lips of her pussy winked at Jerry. She placed her hand on the erect, protruding clit, rubbing it slowly.

"Is this bold enough?" she asked. "I mean, do you get the message?"

Jerry watched her for a moment, then stood, unbuckled his pants and dropped them. His cock stood hard and thick, the head swollen and already dripping juice to his desk.

He began to masturbate himself while watching Danielle.

Danielle watched him with an astonished expression on her face. She could hardly believe what she was seeing. She continued to stroke herself, feverishly fucking her fingers deeply into her pussy and humping herself closer and closer to an orgasm.

Jerry stood across from her, his hands jerking his cock feverishly.

"C'mon, baby! Drive it! Fuck yourself! C'mon, do it!"

He urged her on, his words coming faster and louder as Danielle fucked herself lewdly in the chair. She ripped at her blouse and tore it off, revealing her large, firm breasts. She stroked and fondled them as she continued to masturbate herself with her other hand.

"Jerry... Jerry!" she screamed, in utter abandonment, salivating furiously as she reached her climax. She lifted herself high off the chair, and held herself suspended while her body trembled with the force of her orgasm. Finally, she fell back into the plush chair, shaking wildly.

"What's happening here?" she exclaimed.

Jerry moved around the desk to where she was sitting. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, then kicked his shoes away, and stepped out of his pants. He stood naked over her, his penis still hard, pre-cum juices dribbling onto her belly.

"Blow me, Danielle," he urged, in a husky voice.

Danielle reached up and cupped jerry's balls, then moved her hand up to his penis. She wrapped her fingers around the thick stem and began to masturbate him.

"That's good, baby! That's good!" Jerry yelled, as Danielle began working him faster and harder.

She pulled him closer to her and blew warm air onto the tip of his cock, then began to lick him with long, sensuous strokes. Finally, she hungrily pulled him into her mouth and took him almost all the way inside. She held his asscheeks firmly as she sucked him deeply into her throat.

"Ooh! Yeaah! That's it!" Jerry cried when he felt himself letting go.

Danielle held his cock deeply inside her mouth, feeling his semen spurt forcefully to the top of her throat. She held him there until he emptied himself, and then pulled away.

"I'm not sure what's going on Jerry," Danielle said as she removed her dress and bra, "but if this is the way it's going to be, it's fine with me!"

Jerry stared at her luscious body hungrily. Danielle was nude, except for her sheer silk stockings, her garterbelt and high spiked heels. She moved slowly towards Jerry, a voluptuous creature ready for love. She kissed him with fire on the mouth, driving her tongue deep inside. She held him tightly, then reached down and held his cock. She began stroking it again and found it instantly hard.

"I want you deep inside me, Jerry," she whispered.

"The stockings, Danielle," Jerry replied in an excited whisper. "It's got to happen with the stockings."

That was the clue, the nerve that Danielle had touched but had not been aware of enough to pursue. Jerry had a thing for the sheer silk stockings she wore.

"I should have known..." Danielle smiled.

"I didn't know myself until you wore them. When I saw you this morning, I had to come in here and jack off! I've never been so turned on by anything in my life!!"

Danielle smiled. She slid down on the plush carpet and stretched out her naked body. She opened her long legs, exposing the pouting slash of her pussy, and slid her hands up along her stockings. Jerry dropped between them and began kissing the silks. He worked his way up along her shins to her thighs, and finally to the tops of her stockings. Danielle waited for him to go further, then realized how to make it happen.

She stood and undid one of the stockings. She then placed it in a circle around her vagina, leaving an opening for his lips and tongue. Jerry could not resist. He crawled to Danielle and began to stroke her pussy with his tongue. Danielle was completely in charge now. She ground her light haired pussy onto Jerry's face, feverishly fucking his mouth and tongue. She held his face between her ample thighs, her hands wedging his face deeply into her pussy. The smile on her face mirrored the fantasies she had to make do with until this moment.

The stocking remained in place when Jerry lowered himself between her thighs and drove his cock deep inside her. Danielle cried out with intense pleasure as he filled her, bulging throbbing and pulsating deep inside her hot slit. Her face was masked with explicit sexual feelings as Jerry orgasmed inside her, leaving a tremendous load of cum juices. Danielle had finally seduced her boss. It had all been a question of what buttons to push...

Chapter 2

That afternoon, still aglow from the day's sexcapades with Jerry, Danielle went to look in on Randy and Judy. Judy was a senior in high school, and Randy, just a year out of school was doing carpentry apprenticeship work. Her children had always been close, but now Danielle was afraid that their closeness had become far more than just sibling affection for each other.

That day, Randy had arrived home first and as they both waited for Judy to come in from school, Danielle noticed that Randy was glowing with excitement. Judy and Randy had been acting very secretive, and Danielle needed to find out just what was going on between them. When Judy came in and started for her room, Danielle noticed an anxious, apprehensive look from Randy.

Judy was a small, young and outwardly innocent daughter. She was a beautiful girl, with long blonde hair, small breasts, and wide, sparkling eyes. But Danielle was aware of her daughter's potential to be completely mature, and so was her son. Danielle felt helpless, sensing that Judy wore far-too-short skirts at home to deliberately entice Randy. Danielle had also seen the expressions in her daughter's eyes, looks that revealed erotic longings and desires. Whether Judy was consciously projecting those feelings towards her brother, Danielle didn't know.

Chapter 3

Unknown to Danielle, however, Judy was pure slut. That fact was known to most of her teachers, male and female. At school, Judy's mouth had sucked almost as many cocks and cunts as any well-practised prostitute.

Earlier that same day, in fact, Judy had successfully seduced her attractive home economics teacher. During class Judy had tempted Miss Court, a stylish, late-20ish brunette, with long, sensuous legs. Miss Court was seated at her desk and had been unable to keep her eyes off the young girl's tight skirt, which showed her legs off to maximum effect. Judy knew the effect she was having on Miss Court, and continually opened and closed her legs, allowing her already short skirt to ride higher on her thighs.

Miss Court attempted to dismiss Judy's leg show as playful exuberance, and rose from her desk, moving about the room. Minutes later, almost forgetting Judy's distractions, she walked by Judy's desk giving homework assignments to the class. Judy, deliberately allowed her paper fall to the floor, then leaned over to pick it up—and slyly let her hair rub Miss Courts stockinged thigh in the process.

Miss Court was stunned—the contact with Judy's long curly hair had sent shivers up her legs, right into her pussy!

Judy looked up into the teachers reddened face, and could see the effect of her actions. Innocently, she asked

"Do you want me to clean the boards, Miss Court?" in the sweetest voice she had.

Miss Court, unable to answer, simply nodded, yes.

The class bell rang. Judy, had study period next, and had played her cards well. She knew the teacher had no class the following period, either.

As the class filed out, Judy went to the blackboard and began to erase it. Miss Court, attempting to regain her composure, sat at her desk, her head in her hands. Judy saw her chance. Slowly, stealthily, she moved to the back of the attractive teachers' chair. Before Miss Court could look up, Judy put her slender hands on Miss Courts breasts, rubbing them gently.

Miss Court gasped.

"Uuhhh, Judy, wh-what are you doing?" she stammered, unable to break away from the tantalizingly caressing fingers, which were now working their way into her blouse.

"Why, I'm doing exactly what you've wanted me to do for quite some time now, Miss Court," Judy answered, matter-of-factly.

"You know you've wanted me—just as much as I've fantasized about doing this to you!"

By now, Judy's fingers were inside the young teacher's blouse, and moving deftly to her next target—the full, luscious breasts which amply filled her d-cup bra. As Judy's fingers began to manipulate the teacher's creamy white breasts, she opened her mouth and let her tongue lick lightly outside her lips, in anticipation of the erotic pleasures she knew lay ahead.

Miss Court, nervously watching Judy's every move, let her legs slightly open and placed one hand between them, wanting to throw caution to the wind and rub her own hot, wet pussy!

Using her last bit of professional decorum, the teacher stammered, "Judy, d-don't do this—it's not right! I-I'm your teacher!"

But Judy was having none of it. She knew she had Miss Court hot to fuck—and she wasn't about to lose her now!

"I'll stop if you want," she said, mischievously. "But you'd regret it. I'm so very good, Miss Court. Please let me touch you!"

Judy moved to the front of the desperate teacher and pulled her short skirt up, so that Miss Court could see her skimpy panties! Miss Court could see the blonde pussy hairs pouting out on either side of the panty hems!! Judy straddled the teacher's legs and began to rub her wet, pantied cunt against Miss Court's upper thighs!

Miss Court completely lost her will to resist. She arched her back against the chair, bringing herself into closer contact with Judy's body. Judy leaned in, pulling her blouse open, and pushed her small, nubile tits against the teachers face. Miss Court eagerly sought to suck the nipples into her mouth, moaning deeply from the idea of unbridled sexual coupling with this young, hot cunt, right in the classroom, where anyone could walk in at any time!

She drank deeply from Judy's titties, and raised her legs up, so that Judy could ride her thighs. Judy sighed, "Oohh, teach, suck me, fuck me hard! I need you, bad!!"

"Ooh, I love riding your thigh, Miss Court!! I'm gonna make snail's tracks all over your leg, so you can smell my pussy juices on it when you get home!!"

"Ride me, Judy—ride me! Do you want me to be a frisky horsey for you?" Miss Court whispered softly, but out of her mind with lust.

"You bet!" Judy panted gleefully. "Ooh, my clit just popped out! Can you feel it? there... there... There! You're such a frisky bitch. I want to ride you all day!"