Danielle's Day of Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!!" Danielle said, getting turned on again. She glanced down at the bulge under Terri's skirt, putting herself in the teacher's place.

"She unbuttoned my blouse, and found no tits. Her eyes looked at me questioningly. The moment of truth—I pulled up my skirt, and let my massive cock fall free. Her eyes went even larger. She was shocked speechless. I decided to make the most of it. I grabbed her and pulled her up from the sofa."

"I pulled her close to me and kissed her hard on the lips, then my mouth roamed down to her smallish titties, and I began to suck on them. I remember, there was a sensual record playing, softly on the stereo. I began to dance with her slowly, in one spot on the floor, grinding my manhood in between her legs. She moaned, temporarily distracted that I had deceived her. I was gaining her favor. I took her hand and put it behind my back, low to my ass cheeks. She resisted. I pulled away and looked at her. I was still a very attractive woman to her—even though I had a bulge, where my pussy should have been."

"I moved in close to her face again, still grinding my meat at her pussy under her high riding skirt—by now she had her thighs open, eagerly thrusting back at my cock. My cock thrust out at her pussy mouth. She pulled her head back, hooked one leg around the back of my stockinged calves, and looked at me through glazed eyes, unsure of how to react. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands, and lifted her off the floor—she locked her legs about my waist. I felt for the lips of her pussy and fingered them apart—I could feel the heat from her cunt. I thrust my pulsing meat deeply into her, and began to fuck her to the music, sort of a fuck-dance."

"Finally, I let her down and she pulled me down on the carpet, still dancing and grinding her pussy against my throbbing cock. I took my cue from the record on the stereo and fit nine hard inches right into the soppy gash between her pussy lips. We fucked on the floor—dancing to the song. She began to whimper, unsure of who was fucking her—man, woman, or Prince. Suddenly, she unlocked from me and got to her feet, standing above me and looking down unsteadily at me. I was not about to lose her now. I got up and pulled her back to me, placing her slender hand around my throbbing cock."

"Sensing that she needed a little help, I cupped my hand around the back of her head and pulled her to the chaise lounge. She lay back, her eyes focused on my cock, jutting straight out from under my miniskirt. Her mouth opened, and she began to moan, obviously in need. I moved over her and gently pulled her head to my cock. She began to lick my dick, short, unsure nips at first, but then she took me into her mouth. Soon she was gagging on my cock--she couldn't get enough of it."

"To make this story short, we made love all that night, as man and woman, and as woman and woman. She loved the novelty of having a woman with a cock fucking her. We did it all. From then on, we were lovers—of course she found out I was Terry, the young man in her class, and she treated me that way at school. But, when we got behind closed doors, I was a young woman who made love to her, sometimes with a cock, sometimes without one."

"When I left school, my true identity became obscured. I sometimes passed as a woman, sometimes as a man. I am completely comfortable either way. About two years ago, when I moved next door to you, I decided to live by myself as a woman for awhile. I let my hair grow long and took some hormone treatments to let my breasts grow a bit. Don't you think they're cute?"

Danielle stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"I didn't mean for you to ever find out--you must believe that." Terri said. "I just wanted for us to be good female friends."

Chapter 10

Danielle looked at Terri. She was sitting close, her short skirt had ridden up on her thigh, revealing the tops of her stockings, and there was a bulge under the skirt. Her cock juices had soaked through the material of the skirt. Obviously, telling Danielle about her hidden life had ignited a sexual spark in her.

Danielle squirmed on the lounge sofa. Her pussy was lubricating again, and she was in need of dick meat. Terri sensed it, and put her hand on Danielle's thigh. Danielle smiled--she had been waiting for Terri to make a move.

Danielle bent forward and kissed Terri on the lips. With one hand, she reached down and began to rub Terri's cock through the wet skirt.

"I want you..." she whispered. "I want you to make love to me, like you did with that teacher. I've never been so aroused in my life."

Terri kissed Danielle back, then got to her knees on the sofa, offering Danielle a close look at the outline of her cock, still hidden under the skirt. "S-s-s" Danielle moaned, seeing a hard, throbbing cock outline on what was to all appearances, a very attractive woman.

Danielle kissed the bulge, her hands now pulling Terri's thighs to her. She knew she needed more, and pulled Terri's hard meat from under the skirt. Danielle kissed, then sucked hard on Terri's dick, making Terri moan in ecstasy.

Danielle obscenely went to work on Terri's cock. She sucked the cock with wicked, utter abandon, never seeming to get enough of it. Terry thrust her hard meat deeply, again and again into Danielle's throat, until Danielle gagged. "A-rgh!"

Finally though, Danielle had sucked enough meat. It was time for the main course. She looked up at Terri, and with her eyes, asked, "Fuck me-e?"

Terri instinctively knew what Danielle needed. And she was the man/woman to give it to her. First, she opened Danielle's the buttons on Danielle's dress, and sucked deeply on her tits, making Danielle even more horny. Then she lay Danielle on her back on the lounge sofa, opened her legs, and licked her pussy deeply. Danielle could take no more, and closed her legs around Terri's head. "Fuck me, fuck me-e, NOW!!" she commanded.

Terri stood on the floor, and looked down at the woman begging for her to put meat between her legs. She reached down and grabbed her cock, still dressed in the high heels, sheer stockings and mini-skirt. Her blouse was open, revealing the small, pert tits, with the obviously aroused nipples jutting out like cones.

The time had come. Terri lowered herself between Danielle's legs and, pushed her dress up, and with one hand, pulled Danielle's aroused pink pussy lips apart. Danielle was so wet, the juices were already flowing out of her cunt. Terri drove her cock just to the brink of Danielle's inner lips, and began to fuck her with short, light strokes. Danielle though, obviously wanted to be filled to the brink. She reached up and grabbed Terri's thighs. She pulled Terri deeply into her, so that her cock base was resting on her pussy lips. "O-oh!" Danielle sobbed. "O-oh!, yes, yes-s!!"

She moved her hands to Terri's ass cheeks. "Do it-t!" she screamed, grinding her pussy to Terri in tight movements.

"Un-gh!" Terri grunted. She was working feverishly now, trying to keep pace with the mother of two, who was bucking under her. "O-oh! Y-ye-esss! Terri screamed.

Finally, without warning Terri emptied her cockcum deeply into Danielle's pulsating cunt. Danielle came at the same time, the contractions sending tremors deeply through her body. Her pussy pulled and squeezed Terri's cock in wave after wave of convulsions.

Terri rolled off Danielle. "Whew!" she sighed. "That was something!"

Danielle got to her feet, shakily. "I'll be back for more, you can believe that," she said, dreamily. "Wow," she thought, idly... This certainly was a day for 'firsts.'

"Had enough?" Terri asked.

"Quite enough for one day," Danielle responded, warmly. "I masturbated when I first got up this morning while thinking about Jerry--the spiked heels and silk stockings set me off. As it turns out they set him off, too. He made me masturbate in front of him, with my dress pulled up, and then he fucked me on the floor in his office. This afternoon, when Randy and Judy came from school, I watched them fondling each other in the living room. It turned me on so much, I went to my room and masturbated again—I'm getting to be an expert at it. Randy turned the tables on me, and watched me from the hall. We ended up fucking on my bed, and he even fucked my ass in the kitchen.

"Wow!" Terri interjected, idly jacking her soaked, wet cock, as she listened to Danielle.

Danielle went on.

"Judy came into the kitchen, just as Randy's juices were running down my thighs, and over my stockings. Randy still had his cock up my ass, but luckily, we were dressed when she came in."

"But, we didn't fool Judy either. She confronted me in her bedroom. She turned out to be horny, too, and we ended up fucking each other in her room. I think she knows more about sex than she lets on..."

Terri was really turned on again, by now. She was licking her lips, eagerly.

"You fucked your own son and daughter?" she asked, hornily.

"Yes, but that's not all. I came over here, intending to tell you about me fucking Jerry Forsdyck, and became a voyeur again.I saw you masturbating in the mirror, and then you shocked me by having a cock. You really surprised me, and I got so turned on again—I'm afraid I left some cum stains in your hallway."

"That's okay," Terri said. "Let me tell you what happened to you next. You came in, and I seduced you by telling you about my love affair with the teacher. And you had your first sexperience with a she-male."

"Right!" Danielle responded. "My pussy is so sore, I'm gonna sleep right through the weekend!"

Danielle went home, her mind and body in a daze from the day's events. She had meant to tell Terri about some other happenings that day, but after the revelations about Terri herself, they just didn't seem to measure up. Tomorrow would bring new delights, she was sure.

*

Epilogue

Danielle has made decisions that, while they are certain to 'bring new delights' tomorrow, also have an additional, darker effect. Her need to explore outside the norms of human relationships also means that her life is forever changed. She has opened doors which she can never return through. Those with whom she has engaged in illicit sexual couplings are also affected, as they need to examine their own sexual values relative to hers. How will this all play out? Stay tuned...