Danielle's Decline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers

Debbie took a deep breath, "About a year ago Rick's boss's wife invited me to a party, like a Tupperware party. But it was sex toys, lingerie, and stuff like that. I won the door prize, and that was it," Debbie pointed to the rubbery feeling cock in my hand.

"Wow," was the only thing I could think of saying.

Debbie smiled, and nodded her head, "Yeah, wow. Well I intended to throw it away, and I almost did," she hung her head, "Well a few months after I got it Rick was out of town for a month for training, and one night..."

I was breathless, I was hanging on every word, "Okay," I tried to sound compassionate.

"And one night I was weak, I wanted sex, but Rick wasn't there...so...I used...the ...toy on myself," Debbie looked like she was almost to the point of tears.

I could feel my hands tremble; I was getting so excited, in my mind I tried to imagine Debbie using the toy on herself, wondering what it must have felt like.

"I, I enjoyed it," Debbie looked up at me, I could see the tears forming in her eyes, "I enjoyed it so much, that every time I feel the urge to touch myself...that...I use it."

"You touch yourself," the words leapt from my mouth before I could realize what I had said.

Debbie nodded, "Yes I do, I don't care what the Pastor, or the church says, I don't think it is wrong. I do feel a little guilty about using that," she pointed at the sex toy that I still held in my hand.

I blushed, "I didn't mean it like that. I've started to touch myself, and having dirty thoughts about Jacob."

"Oh Danielle, you," she started to giggle, "Up until yesterday, I would have thought you were the last person to do that."

My cheeks got warm, I couldn't believe that I was going say, "I found these dirty stories in my mail...I started to read them, and I touched myself. Since then I touch myself at least once a day, if not more."

"Dirty stories? What do you mean?" Debbie asked.

"I'll show you, come into the bedroom."

Debbie sat on the bed as I opened the drawer and pulled the envelope that contained the stories. I sat down beside Debbie and we began to read together.

He smiled at Marcie, "I've been waiting for this all day long, every time I thought of the picture you sent me my cock got hard."

Marcie smiled sultrily "I like a man with a hard cock. You know what they say, a good man is hard to find, and a hard man is even better."

She reached down and began to rub the swelling bulge in his pants, "I love your big cock, it makes wet just thinking about it."

He pulled up her tight t-shirt and began to fondle her big tits, "You've got a great set of tits."

Sarah unzipped his pants and had his swollen cock in her hand, jacking it slowly back and forth, "I'm glad you like them. Maybe you would like to fuck them with that big cock."

"Mmm, yeah baby, I'd love to fuck your jugs, blow my cum all over your tits and face, would you like that?" He squeezed and pulled on her big, brown nipples.

Her hand moved up and down his inflated cock pole, stroking it deftly. She moaned as she felt his hand move into her tight shorts, and down to her pussy, "You know I'd love that."

"I love it that your shaved your pussy for me, that really gets me turned on," His finger began playing with her swollen clit."

Debbie giggled, "That's pretty hot stuff you're reading, I wonder what it's like to shave...uh...your pussy?"

I blushed again, "I,did it."

"Oh my god! Really?" Debbie's face wore a look of astonishment.

I nodded, "Would you like me to show you?"

Debbie sat there for a moment, and then her voice got very hushed, "Yes."

I felt funny inside as I stood up, for some reason it was exciting me to show Debbie my bald pussy. I undid the button on my shorts, and unzipped them, and let them fall to the floor

.

Debbie was sitting very still, her eyes glued at my crotch; I thought I could see her fingers trembling slightly. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and pulled them down, all the way down to the floor, I stepped out of them and stood up.

"Oh!" was all that Debbie said.

I watched her hand slowly rise, her fingers were almost touching me when she whispered, "Can I touch you."

Very quietly I whispered back, "Yes."

I was so nervous, I was scared, my heart was pounding, I wanted to yell no, and pull my clothes back on, but I couldn't I wanted her to touch me.

Her fingers felt soft and cool as she touched my pubic area, "You're so smooth," her fingers stroked my mound right down to the little dimple that signaled the start of my sex. I could feel my pussy getting wet; that little fire was building that normally signaled that I wanted to masturbate.

I could feel my nipples tighten as they grew hard; they tried to poke their way through my shirt. I wanted to touch them, squeeze them. Debbie's face looked a little flushed as she continued to stroke my smooth pubic area. I felt so scared, I wanted her to touch me, and I wanted to feel her finger slide between my lips.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as her finger lingered momentarily just above where my sex started.

"It's beautiful," Debbie's voice sounded like it was intoxicated, "I've trimmed myself down there...I love how soft, and smooth you feel."

"Can I see?" I couldn't believe I said that.

Debbie looked at me; I could feel her eyes staring into mine. Slowly she stood up, the fabric of her blouse tightened over her breasts, I could see her nipples straining to be liberated from beneath her clothing. I watched as she undid her skirt, and let it drop, slowly she pulled her lacy red panties down.

She had trimmed her reddish blonde hair very short; I reached over, my fingers brushing lightly over her hairs. Her hand returned to continue touching me. As I ran my fingers down I could feel her warmth. I wondered if she was wet, wet, that's how I felt.

I held my breath, I moved my finger slowly over her pubic hair, and my finger moved between her legs, between her lips, I felt her warmth, her wetness. I wanted her to touch me like I was touching her. I heard a little gasp from her as I touched her, I slowly looked up, there was a look of excitement, and fear on her face. I wondered how I looked to her right now. I felt scared, but the excitement, it felt forbidden, but I didn't want it to stop.

As Debbie looked into my eyes her finger slid between my legs, I could feel my legs opening slightly, inviting her to touch me further. I gasped as her finger touched my clit; it was swollen, aching to be touched.

My finger found her little pearl, it felt hard against my finger, and slowly I began rubbing it in little circles.

Debbie's eyes looked heavy, her voice shook as she whispered, "We need to get on the bed, I think I'm going to fall down."

I stepped back and slowly I unbuttoned my shirt, and let it fall off, I looked at my breasts my nipples felt so hard. Debbie's eyes were locked on my breasts; her fingers slowly undid her blouse. I could scarcely breath as she let her blouse drop to the floor. Her hands went behind her back; she removed her bra slowly revealing her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as mine. I licked my lips nervously as she took my by the hand and pulled me to the bed.

We lay on the bed facing each other; I drew one leg up, opening myself, allowing Debbie to touch me.

"Do you like that?" She whispered as her finger gently brushed back and forth across my clit.

I nodded, I was afraid if I spoke she would hear the fear in my voice. Her finger felt different than mine, and Jacob had never touched me like this. I reached over and touched her hard nipple, she gave a little shiver as gently squeezed it.

"Would you like me to touch you?" I asked, finally trusting my voice.

"Please, I want you to," Debbie replied.

I reached between her legs and began to rub her clit, as she was rubbing mine. I couldn't believe what we were doing, but it felt so good. I slipped my finger deeper between her puffy lips, and into her opening; I watched her eyes, I could hear her breathing change.

"I'm getting so turned on," Debbie reached over with her free hand and began to fondle my breasts. I loved how she touched them, so gently, so caring. The way she played with my nipples caused my body to tingle.

"So am I," I replied. It was so different with Debbie, nothing like what it was like with Jacob.

"Can I kiss your breasts?" Debbie looked into my eyes, searching for an answer.

"Yes," I replied. Her lips caressed my breasts as our fingers continued stimulating each others clits.

"Have you ever taken Rick's...cock into your mouth," I wanted to know.

Debbie stopped kissing my breasts, she blushed, "Yes, I have. Rick likes it when I do that, suck him, it makes me feel so dirty."

"I want to suck Jacob's cock, but I'm scared to ask him. How does it feel?"

Debbie turned beet red, "I love it, it makes me feel so dirty, and it turns me on. He feels so hard in my mouth. I like it when he gets close and he almost begs me to let him finish in my mouth."

"Do you let him... finish in your mouth?" Talking to Debbie about her sucking on her husband was driving me wild.

Her face reddened, "Yes...I do...and I love it."

My hips had started to move against Debbie's hand, I was so turned on now, I wanted to cum so badly. My eyes were closed, I imagined Jacob begging me to let him spill his seed into my mouth.

Debbie had moved closer to me, our breasts were mashed together; her hips were humping against my hand. Faster and fast I frigged her swollen clit, pausing only to drive my fingers deep inside of her wet pussy.

"Oh damn Debbie, you're going to make me cum," my voice was urgent. I could feel her fingers driving deep into me, and rubbing my clit at the same time.

"Cum Danielle, cum for me," Debbie panted, "I'm almost ready to cum with you."

I reached over and grabbed Debbie's breast and began to squeeze it as I felt my pussy contracting. I was cumming, it felt so good, I felt a gush of wetness between my legs, and my body began to shake.

"Yes, yes, yes," my voice was urgent; my clit felt like it was on fire.

Debbie moved her leg over mine; our hands touched each others as we continued masturbating each other, our hips moving hard against each others.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes!" I heard Debbie through my orgasmic haze. I could feel her shaking hard against me.

I couldn't get over how intense my orgasm was; it was stronger than any that I had previously experienced.

We lay there panting, and just looking at each other, finally Debbie broke the silence, "I've never done this before...with another woman."

"Either have I," my voice was quiet.

"Do you think what we did was wrong?" Debbie's voice had a tinge of anxiety.

I nodded, "Maybe a little bit," then I giggled, "But it sure was fun."

We lay there for the longest time, softly touching, and caressing each other, giggling, and laughing. I had never felt anything like this before, I had discovered something new today.

We noticed the time, and how late it had gotten, rushed around, and got cleaned up. Debbie and I made plans to meet again tomorrow. Tonight I was going to take matters into my own hands; I was going to feel Jacob's hard cock in my mouth.

*

I plan a third episode for Danielle. Thanks for reading.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Stephanie's Masturbation Research Experimental device leads to mind-boggling orgasms.in Toys & Masturbation
Lori's Submission A young soldier surrenders to her captor.in Lesbian Sex
Brainy Teen Ch. 01 Wendy unwittingly becomes part of Sarah's clique.in Lesbian Sex
Danielle's Delight The third story in the series about Danielle.in Toys & Masturbation
The Fucking Machine Two young ladies discovered The Fucking Machinein Toys & Masturbation
More Stories