Danielle's Depravity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the whirling lights, Dani and Beth were flashed glimpses of the girl that showed them the girl was petite in size, and that she was a vivid redhead. She wore her hair pulled up, scraped tight over the top and sides of her head from where it then tumbled down behind her in a gorgeous spill of wavy red tresses and rings. It was thick and rich in its fiery colour and reached midway down her back, and the mane of auburn caught the light beams magically, rippling as she danced. Other than her hair, the other immediately distinctive feature was her build, and the way her obviously large breasts were out of proportion on her body in such a temptingly attractive way. To the thump of the music, her chest was compressed in the form-fitting green micro-dress that she wore.

It was a very short and very tight wrapped dress of almost lime green which was a lovely piece of risqué clubwear. It clung to her every contour so that it was snug to the underside of her full breasts, whilst her impressive cleavage was shown off by the slashed neckline which plunged down deeply. The dress had tight long sleeves and adhered all over her body where it touched, caressing her tucked-in waist and tummy, and sculpting its way round the girl's fine bottom. The hem of the dress ended just past the base of her proud buttocks, and an inch or so below the end of the dress was the elasticated band of her hold-up stockings. These were a fishnet of hot green that matched the neon colour of her dress. Lastly, her shapely legs ended in some transparent platform mules that had a high clear plastic heel of 6 inches or so, and a large clear lucite block on the sole.

The redhead moved quite wonderfully to the music. It was also as if she was dancing deliberately for Danielle and Bethany with the way she continued to stare up toward them, and the way she moved in an unmistakably suggestive manner. She danced gracefully and yet very sexily, twirling in her towering shoes, and keeping to the beat with lots of obvious provocation in the gyration of her hips. As Danielle and Bethany kept on studying her, interest swelling rapidly, each of them thought that they could also make out an odd mark that might even have been actually been a tattoo high on the girl's neck.

"Do you like her?" whispered Bethany with easily detectable lust as she leant in close to Danielle, her lips just brushing her girlfriend's ear, breasts pushed into her sides and her long leg now gently hitching itself over Dani's thigh.

"Uh-huhh," murmured Dani, nodding slowly and not taking her eyes of the redhead who still cavorted down below. As she watched, and felt Beth's close attentions, Dani played softly with the cherry from her drink between her teeth.

"God. She's wuuunderful, isn't she?" Beth urged.

"Mmmmmm. Look at the way she moves. She MUST be a pro dancer," Danielle said.

"I wonder if she's professional in anything else..?" asked Bethany with an insinuation that excited Dani just a little bit more.

"Can I go and get her, Dani? Pleeeeease...!" pleaded Beth, nuzzling her lover's ear and gently rubbing her partner's exposed thigh with the hand that Dani had 'used' earlier.

"Yeah, do it babe. I know what you want to do," said Dani as she finally turned to face Bethany , taking her partner's roving hand in her own, as they shared their knowledge between themselves in a searing look.

Bethany got up elegantly from the couch with Dani still holding her hand until their lingering touch finally broke as Beth walked off toward a set of steps leading down to the dancefloor. Danielle watched her partner's departure, her smooth bare back, swaying ass and long legs as she strutted down the staircase, seeing her give a flick of her straight light brown hair as Beth descended with real poise.

When Bethany re-appeared into her vision a moment or two later on the lower level, Danielle saw as she reached the dancefloor edge. Dani then watched as her girlfriend moved round to slowly approach the redhead until she was next to her, and was leaning to speak into her ear. Dani's heart raced. The mystery redhead appeared to listen for a moment, and then turned face-to-face with Bethany before she looked up once more, again right in the direction of Danielle.

Dani could feel the stare upon her, and sensed it as a deep throb in her quim. In response, Dani made a brief show of very deliberately uncrossing her legs and leaving her thighs slightly parted with the girl watching. She wasn't sure what the redhead would be able to see of her, shrouded as she was in the dim light of the VIP section, but she knew that the action was obvious enough, even if her shaved pussy wouldn't be visible. Dani shifted her ass in the seat, generating just enough friction to stoke her growing arousal as she enjoyed the knowledge and feeling of her lack of panties.

Danielle then watched as the redhead started to head off the dancefloor toward the set of steps that Bethany had used, seeing Bethany step hurriedly to follow her. At that moment, knowing the pair of them were climbing up to her, Danielle desperately wanted to stare at the top of the staircase and watch as the two girls' heads and bodies were slowly revealed to her. Thoughts flashed in Dani's mind about what a graceful vision that would be, the return of her own beautiful girlfriend who's looks and body she knew so well, but coupled with a first look at the exotic and alluring new specimen who had been so intent on them. Danielle denied herself that pleasure though. She knew her rapt state was exactly what the redhead would want from her, so Dani played it cool, continuing to gaze out into the seething partying crowd and steadfastly ignoring her partner's return, denying herself the pleasure.

With all her senses heightened in erotic anticipation however, she could soon hear and even feel the nearby thud of potently high-heeled shoes on the carpeted VIP area floor near to her. She then felt a touch on her bare shoulder, and Bethany was there with the redhead stranger.

Danielle battled against her excitement and smiled as casually as she could, motioning for the redhead to sit down next to her, so that the newcomer was seated between both girls. As the redhead sat down, Danielle took in more of her amazing beauty in delighful close-up. Dani's pussy smiled and her heart accelerated at what she saw.

The girl's eyes were a lustrous deep olive green, and they sparkled out from her deeply dark-shadowed eyes and from behind long, false eyelashes that batted heavily with many coats of thick black mascara. To complement the gorgeous colour of her hair, the girl's full lips were painted heavily in a classic bright red. The brightness of this colour and its waxy shine had the effect of making her lips and entire face shine to make her visage seem even more inviting. Danielle could also see that her lips were carefully outlined in a thick line of a slightly darker red tone which only added to their plush look. The darkness of her eye make-up, and the violent red of her mouth was a perfect combination that worked an amazing spell of beauty with her eyes and hair. Sitting so close, she smelt heavenly too, and Danielle knew the fragrance of excitement was mixed in with it.

Danielle was also struck to also see now that indeed it WAS a tattoo on the side of the girl's neck! The design was very pretty and it was of a creeping vine type plant. She could see that it started at a point nearly behind the girl's right ear, and then trailed downwards, all the way along the side of her neck until the ink vine disappeared under the right shoulder of her dress. It was incredible.

Now that the girl was so close, Danielle in fact saw that the same vine design was also on the skin of the girl's right thigh! Here, the vine was thicker and following it with her eyes as it emerged from beneath the hem of her tight dress, Dani could see that the vine trailed the skin under her fishnet stockings for about eight inches along her thigh.

Amazingly, when the redhead crossed her legs demurely on sitting down, Dani noted a separate tattoo of the same floral vine that also stretched along the entire length of the girl's right calf! Danielle found this extensive and detailed artwork on the girl's bronzed body a wonderfully erotic mystery and she felt it seriously arouse her further.

As she had made her unashamedly obvious inspection of the girl's body, including her magnificent rising and falling chest, Dani did nothing to disguise her brazen assessment.

"My name is Danielle, and you have met Bethany ," she said. "Say 'Hello', Bethany."

"Hello." said Bethany obediently and very shyly, holding out her hand as she did so, the hand that Bethany had enjoyed so richly earlier that evening...

Rather than take Bethany's offered hand to shake it, the redhead took it in one of her own and lowered her head to kiss it in a quite old-fashioned gesture, keeping eye contact with Bethany as she did so. It was a very elegant act, which was also highly erotically charged, especially as the girl's tongue crept out to lick Bethany 's fingers for just a split second.

"I love your girlfriend's scent," the redhead said, turning back to Danielle, as if Beth wasn't there. "Why, thanks. It's very exclusive. I doubt you could afford it," said Danielle in a deliberately snooty tone.

The redhead was momentarily taken aback by this, but then there was a flicker in her eye.

"I think I can guess just how 'exclusive'....I'd do ANYTHING to get some, you know," she countered, seemingly knowing full well.

It was then Danielle's turn to be shocked. As glances flashed, looks of daring and looks of lust, some kind of gauntlet had been thrown down.

"Oh, you would would you? Well, if you'll excuse us for a minute or two my dear, we'll soon be back," said Danielle as she stood up, with Bethany dutifully following suit.

"Oh, perhaps you might order some more drinks for us all while we're away?" Danielle smiled at the redhead before she turned on her heel and walked away with Bethany in tow.

12