Danielle's Depravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just stood there, staring at one another. They didn't even speak. Danielle would always tell that she knew how Beth was born to eat asshole. Dani would say how she didn't know, and couldn't even imagine, a sicker little anal bitch than Beth. That Bethany was her twisted little shitmouth, and how much Dani loved her for it. Dani would spout all the things Bethany wanted to hear, but on this occasion there weren't any words. Their love was spoken through their eyes.

As their gaze smouldered, they could hear the door of the next door cubicle open, and the distinctive clatter of high heels on the floor. Danielle then took some toilet tissue from the dispenser, and gently wiped the traces of her spit from Bethany's beautiful face. She then dropped the used tissue on the floor, to add to the other mess there, a souvenir of their own passion.

After they left their stall, Danielle and Bethany saw at once that the owners of the heels, and their previous 'noisy neighbours', were the only other occupants of the room, two girls who were over at the sideboard.

Despite the fact their backs were facing them, Danielle and Bethany could see that one of the new girls was a tiny Oriental girl, who couldn't have been a lot more than 5' tall, even in the outrageous platform stilettos she was perched in. She had a cascade of lustrous, dead-straight jet-black hair that fell over her shoulders and then poured down to her mid back, pointing to the top of her amazing looking ass. From the back view as Danielle and Bethany observed her, this was the Oriental's other stunning feature - an absolute peach of a butt that practically defined "bubble". It was a thing of perfection, and the swell of her butt, emphasised by her heels, pushed out the seat of her black backless dress in the most alluring way. The rear of the dress was actually cut so daringly low that there was even a hint of ass cleavage for the eager or envious viewer, and there would have been many of those from both sexes.

Standing to the Oriental's side, and bent over in front of her, the Asian's colleague was almost an exact opposite. Dani and Beth saw that she was a sheer blonde who had the tall, thin and graceful body of a supermodel, complete with perfectly sculpted pins of legs that seemed to go on for ever. As the blonde bent at the waist and leaned over toward the Oriental, her nothing of a silver micro-skirt was forced to ride somehow even higher up her slim thighs. This had the effect of showing off all the tanned leg that it was physically possible to, and it meant that her set of pert and round breasts pointed downward within the fabric of her tight matching silver tube top.

What was further suggestive of the catwalk about the girl was the bare midrib which she showed off, exposed by the expanse between her skirt and top. The girl was exquisitely thin, and looked a perfect example of that unique and unattainable 'supermodel-skinny', which always seems a little unnatural, but is so highly alluring. Despite her slightness, all of her tanned body looked wonderfully toned and she certainly didn't lack curves in her hips. Bent over as she was, a tiny jewel on a chain hung down from her pierced nothing navel to twinkle as it caught the low light.

Having leant over, the blonde's head was hidden from Dani and Beth since it was positioned right in front of the Chinese girl. Whilst Danielle and Bethany couldn't see her face, they didn't need to in order to know precisely what she was doing. From the sustained, audible sniffing sound that she was making no effort to conceal, Dani and Beth had seen enough drug-taking to realise the blonde girl was eagerly snorting cocaine.

As they approached the new girls and joined them in standing at the counter in front of the vast vanity mirrors, Danielle and Bethany could then witness the whole scene, and yet the other pair were not remotely concerned by the fact they now had an audience. The Asian girl had a little vial full of white powder, and she had dipped the beautiful long black acrylic nail of her little finger into the glass pot, delicately stacking a pile of the powder on the inside of her wicked inch long nails. Gently cradling the gorgeous Asian's offered hand with its precious cargo in both of her own, the blonde had her head bowed right over, snorting the coke direct from her partner's fingernail in a very affected and expert manner which was deeply sexy to watch. After the blonde hungrily took a second load through her other nostril using the same obviously practiced technique, she immediately flung her head upward in a swirl of pale blonde hair, shouting a loud exclamation of "FFFUCK!!" as she did so.

As the girl looked into the mirror, her dilated eyes betrayed the immediate effect of the drug's hit almost as much as her loud cry had. The Asian girl had not been idle either. She had moved her guilty little finger to her mouth and she was now rubbing it on the inside of her top lip and gums, making sure the leftovers of the blonde's fix did not go to waste. She then slipped the magic vial into a stylish and tiny handbag that was on the counter, and removed a tube of lipstick instead. Bethany noticed approvingly that the bag was Chanel.

Dani and Beth studied the new pair properly now, and they could see that despite being so opposite in their nature, both girls were amazing specimens of their cultures. Put simply, the Asian looked like a walking Oriental sex-fantasy, with a face to match. A wet dream. Her hooded, almond-shaped brown eyes had all the beautiful characteristics of her race, and looked unbelievably attractive, made-up as they were with plenty of black liner and deep black shadow shaped to exaggerate their exotic appeal. Her lips were puffed, pouting bee-stings, irresistibly swollen and picked out with a slash of scarlet red colour, with the only flaw in this perfect vision being an obvious (and incriminating) fresh smearing of the red lipstick. As magical as it was, her face was only really worth attention after her incredible breasts had been appreciated.

The thin spaghetti straps on the front of her dress barely contained her breathtaking bosom. For such a small-framed girl, her heavy and what had to be E-cup orbs of perfect rounded shape looked almost obscene the way they were planted doll-like on her slight body. And they WERE obscene. Magnificently so. She wore no bra, and yet her big tits rode high up, sticking far out from her chest, looking firm and proud. It seemed that if they could talk, they would surely boast, and overall their size made them look like they were a constant yet wonderful burden on the girl's petite frame, the kind any harlot would kill to carry.

As for the blonde, well she probably actually was the supermodel that her body was so worthy of gracing, since her looks were undeniably stunning. Perfect bone structure in her face with high cheeks and a slightly upturned nose gave her an astonishing, almost artificially flawless beauty. Her eyes were a magical light grey, and her blonde hair of lightest corn colour was like so many strands of silk which she wore straightened. The softness of her hair worked so well with her heavily glossed pink lipstick, and the gentlest of baby blue eye shadow. Her make-up was an understated work of art.

For a moment, all of them stood there and busied themselves organising their hair and appearance at the mirrors. The Asian was making a really exaggerated display out of correcting her messed-up lipstick, since after wiping away the smear and replacing her vivid colour from the stick, she was now adding a clear gloss to her plump lips in the most over-the-top way imaginable.

Bethany was busy attending to her spoilt lip make-up too. As Bethany lavishly applied her colour (the succulent wine-red and creamy Rimmel), Danielle watched her partner skillfully tidy up her look, and she felt a pang of satisfaction as she did so. This wicked little sensation of joy came from Dani's knowledge that at this very moment, traces of Bethany's lipstick would be smeared all around her rosebud of an asshole, acting as the most tell-tale kind of evidence of Bethany's recent worship. She also enjoyed the fact that her intimate flavour would still be thick in Beth's hungry mouth as a result of her incredible attention to her anus, and that from Beth's outer beauty alone, no-one could ever guess that.

Danielle then looked back at the pair of new girls, casting a perfectly superior glance at them as she appraised them before addressing them in an exquisitely bitchy voice.

"It seems SOMEONE enjoyed themselves in there." Referring to the Asian's messed lipstick.

"You'd better believe it, babe," returned the Asian instantly, popping the lid back on her gloss and pursing her lips as she did so, "And it sounded like you weren't disappointed either," she added, her eyes blatantly traveling all over Danielle's body as she retorted.

"If you knew me my dear, you'd know I am NEVER disappointed," replied Danielle, finding herself really getting into her part as the verbal duel developed. "And, oh, but look! It seems like you missed a little bit there, sweetie...." she added.

"Huh?" asked the blonde, looking enquiringly into the mirror and rubbing her nose.

"No, not you sugar, your 'friend'," said Danielle with more pure condescension, and she gestured at the Chinese girl.

Everybody turned to look at the Oriental and it was then that they all saw what Danielle had noticed. A creamy four-inch trail of what was unmistakably fresh spunk glistened obviously on the side of the Asian doll's short black dress.

"Not very good at it yet?" asked Danielle in a perfectly patronising manner, before adding

"So when's the stud coming out of there?" nodding to the stall that the blonde and Asian had unmistakably been in, the door of which was barely open.

Unfazed in the slightest, the Oriental moved a hand to the conspicuous mess, and scooped up the whole rope of cum up with two of her wickedly long black-nailed fingers. She then held them up, and they could all see as the thick opaque string wobbled a little.

Without saying a word, and by just casting a glance at her, the blonde took the Oriental's hand in both of hers, and then dipped her head down to reach the height of the hands. She then moved her mouth to lick the dangling cum with her extended tongue before she took the offered fingers and their spunk load in her mouth completely. As she held the fingers deep in her mouth, she made a highly appreciative moaning sound, something that Bethany later admitted to finding immensely sexy.

"Goooood girl," cooed the Chinese girl, before turning to Danielle and saying harshly, "Well, you're not quite the clever bitch you think you are. You already missed him, not that a couple of slut lesbians like you are interested in cock, I bet."

As she said that, she placed her delicate hand with its beautifully manicured nails right onto the flat stomach of the blonde model next to her. The Asian then started to move her severely taloned hand down over the blonde's toned skin and when she reached the micro-skirt, the inch-long dark nails contrasted deliciously with the silver colour of the garment. Dani and Beth were guiltily rapt as the Asian's hand continued further down and started to smooth the tight material to the blonde girl's crotch. The Oriental then looked up at Danielle and Bethany and slid her tongue out of her open mouth a little, provocatively holding it between her teeth, watching her captive audience's reaction the whole time.

When she reached the skirt's bottom, she gripped its hem and lifted it up, slowly revealing a spell-bindingly erotic scene. The girl had a dusting of a gold blonde hair that had been shaved lovingly to just a thin vertical strip of hair, but that was nothing compared to the beautiful pink-flushed pussy on display and its breath-takingly erotic decoration. In inch-high gothic lettering there was a tattoo just above her trimmed hair that read simply, "SLUT".

Danielle and Bethany were both amazed, and they stared at the revelation in front of them as the blonde leaned back with her hands behind her on the sink counter. As a response to her exotic partner's attentions, and the way her Asian girlfriend was exhibiting her body, the blonde spread her thin tanned legs slightly, and her head lolled back so her gorgeous hair fell straight down.

"GOD, that's so beautiful ..." Bethany said out loud in spite of herself.

"You bet your ass, baby. Just look at what you can't have..." mocked the Asian, with a wicked little smirk that seemed to suit her snooty-pretty face perfectly. "Well, we can't hang around here all night chatting to a pair of loser dykes who hang out in fucking restrooms. See you around maybe? Come along Tammy!" the Asian said with her own 'could I be more condescending?' laugh, and with that she slipped her hand into the blonde's and led her off to the exit of the bathroom.

At the top of the stairs, the blonde vixen turned and through drooping, buzzing eyes, blew Danielle and Bethany a saucy kiss, and then they were gone. But the name "Tammy" was seared onto their brains.

When Dani and Bethany left the restroom themselves a minute or so later, their mysterious new 'acquaintances' had vanished. But the redhead was still obediently sitting on the couch with three drinks, so Danielle and Bethany returned to her, walking past the Hilton convention of revelers who were still partying hard. When they sat down, the look on the waiting redhead defined desperate anticipation.

When Dani and Bethany left the restroom themselves a minute or so later, their mysterious new toilet "acquaintances" had vanished. But the redhead was still obediently sitting on the couch with three drinks, so Danielle and Bethany returned to her, walking past the Hilton convention of revelers who were still partying hard. When they sat down, the look on the waiting redhead defined a desperate anticipation. Danielle lent in toward her, and moving her mouth very close to her ear, and gazing at the girl's neck tattoo as she spoke.

"You should know that my lover is a helpless little ass-freak of a shitmouth. She has just spent the last 5 minutes with her tongue so deep in my bowels it was like she was kissing my fucking stomach lining. She loves giving me the most divine anal-oral pleasure....And now I want YOU to kiss her.".

The redhead barely waited until the words were out of Dani's mouth. She stood up and, elegantly swinging a lurid green stockinged leg over Bethany, she then sat down on the girl's lap so that she was facing her and positioned so that the two girls' large breasts were pushed appealingly into one another's. Settling there with a long wiggle of her butt, and her crotch pushed into Beth's already steaming crotch, the redhead angled her head to one side and then bowed down to Bethany's. Danielle shifted a little to get a better view. She didn't want to miss this show.

"The pleasure's all mine, Bethany." the redhead whispered slowly and directly into Beth's face, and then she brought her mouth down onto Beth's, their lips meeting and mashing instantly, before the redhead prized open Bethany's lips with her own and urgently slipped her tongue in. After several seconds of hard grinding kissing, the redhead then pivoted her head further, to near right angles, keeping their lips still attached as she did so, making a move that allowed her tongue to penetrate Beth's mouth even deeper.

Breaking the sloppy kiss with its ferocious tongue-wrestling, and heavy-breathing a little, the redhead then whispered "You kiss like an angel, darling. Now stick your tongue out for me.". Bethany complied, her three-inch muscle sticking out lewdly in front of her. The redhead then opened her mouth wide, and tilted her head to Beth approach side on. She took Bethany's tongue all the way into her mouth before she closed her mouth around the base of Beth's tongue, brushing her lips with Bethany's as she did so. The tattooed girl then slowly drew her head back, cheeks caved in with the suction she was applying as she vigorously vacuumed Bethany's dirty tongue. Bethany thought it might be ripped out of her head due to the redhead's efforts, and all she could do was stare into the girl's olive green coloured and mascara-rich eyes while she had her tongue sucked off by this stranger.

"And YOU kiss like a fucking WHORE," breathed Bethany when the girl eventually slid moistly off her tongue. A strand of saliva continued to erotically join them even when their mouths were apart but their faces remained tantalisingly close. The glistening oral rope remained, moving up and down as Beth spoke her insult, and then it snapped, swinging back to lay as a line of mixed saliva her chin.

"Oh, that's priceless, and how true!" said Danielle, laughing out loud and clapping her hands. "By the way...What's your name?" she asked the redhead, as she picked up the girl's drink, and quite deliberately spat right into it, before she then held it up to Bethany. Bethany repeated the nasty but ceremonial act, unfussily contributing a large wad of her own oral juice which made the saliva content in the glass very obvious. She then extracted the cherry from her purse daintily between finger and thumb and then dropped that with a small splash into the girl's glass too.

"Simone," the girl replied, watching their actions intently, and then taking her glass as Bethany offered it to her.

"Simone!" squealed Danielle with a kind of schoolgirl glee, "What a delightful name for our piece of ass tonight! Well, bottom's up then, Simone." With that both she and Bethany swallowed their drinks down, each casting a devious smile at the other as they shared their nasty little in-joke.

Simone looked at her glass briefly. Holding it close, she could see the two swirling galaxies of spit whose input she had witnessed so intimately. Looking Danielle and Bethany directly in the eye, it was as if she knew all about the tainted cherry suddenly, and then Simone's entry into their erotic contract was made when she quite willingly took the entire contents of the glass in a single act, complete with its special additions. The vodka and the cherry disappeared into her mouth and only a dark smudge of cosmetics marked where her lips had touched the glass. Behind flutter-lidded eyes of delight, Simone then made a display of swishing and swirling the drink around in her mouth as her cheeks moved, before she performed a very obvious swallow, and her throat rippled as the warming liquid and spit traveled down to her stomach. For a moment, they all sat there. Then Simone opened her mouth to reveal the cherry clamped between her front teeth. She started to squeeze her teeth together, and the cherry couldn't resist as she bit through it. Then Simone started to slowly and deliberately chew up and down, leaving her mouth open just enough to show Beth and Dani the small red fruit mashing between her pure-white teeth, before it too slipped down her throat.

"OH GOD. Let's just go home and fuck like three absolute cunts..." said Bethany with a low voice laced with pure lust.

As they got up, they noticed that the nearby birthday celebrations had dropped in volume considerably. Turning to look at that table, Dani, Bethany and Simone saw that all of the girls were sat staring at them, one or two with comically dumbstruck open mouths. Danielle had actually been aware that the group had spotted Bethany and Simone's passion just as Simone had moved to straddle Beth's lap. Dani's awareness that there was an audience of rich little teen girls actually heightened her enjoyment of the whole event, and that had helped make her pussy twitch and juice even more wonderfully.

"Think of it as a birthday kiss, girls." commented Danielle as they drew level with the group of teens on their walk out, and the slutty wink that Beth treated them to was perfect.

12