Danielle's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a tease."

"LOL." "* Kisses, licks, and nibbles back up your thigh, gazes up into your eyes as I grab a hold of your sexy butt and lift it slightly into the air as I lick in long slow strokes from your bum to your clit and back down, over, and over, and over."

"OMG (oh my god)."

"* Licks up and down and all over your pussy lips and your clit, gently sucking on your folds and your clit occasionally. I suck your clit between my lips and flick it with my tongue as I slip my index finger into your pussy curling it upwards to massage your g-spot against your pubic bone on the inside, and I reach up with my other hand and firmly pinch and twist your nipple. I raise up and pull your legs over mine, then I grab my tranny-clit at its base and rapidly and lightly spanks it all over your juicy wet pussy. I press my clit grinding it firmly against your clit and slide my tranny-clit up and down your pussy and your cute bum crack.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me with your oversized-clit."

"* I slowly slip my clit into your pussy and moan passionately as I feel the muscles of your hot wet pussy working on my clit. I pull my clit back out and rub it all over your vaginal folds and your clit again before plunging all 7.5 inches back in again. I roll you onto your right side, straddle your right leg and drape your left leg over my shoulder and thrust in deeply at an angle where my tranny-clit presses against your g-spot as I thrust in and I gyrate my hips grinding my clit deep against your cervix."

"I'm so close."

"* I reach up and grab a fist full of your hair to pull you back against me to meet each of my thrusts. The heat of your pussy is too much for me to take and I thrust in deep and hard pulling you back against my clit by your hair as my clit twitches and spasms inside of you white washing your pussy with my hot love juice. My body trembles as the aftershocks of the orgasm rush through me and I collapse for a moment on top of you, then I get up and pull my softening clit out of you and kiss, lick, and suck all over your clit and folds as I massage your g-spot with my finger to bring you to orgasm."

"I'm cumming."

"* I lick and suck on your pussy catching every bit of your cum and my cum as I can into my mouth, then I lay down beside you and kiss you passionately allowing some of the cum in my mouth to spill over into your mouth so that you can share the taste of our passion with me, then I lay there and cuddle with you."

"Wow, if you're even half that sexually passionate in rl you'd make an excellent slave."

"I don't know about that, as I said I can't see myself submitting to any one, I just don't like the idea of some one wanting me to dominate them either, but the idea of being used and abused is a turn-on, and you really got me all hot and bothered when you made me beg you to fuck me. That was fucking HOT."

"That was me dominating you, you submitting to me. You're just a confused about what you want and need help to bring it out of you. If you liked being told to beg for it, then you're a submissive, but you also seemed to like to take control too, like when you were pulling my hair, so you might be a switch."

"I can see that now. Maybe a subby switch, I REALLY liked being told to beg for what I want, that was SO HOT. lol."

Lydia sends Danielle a friend request, and Danielle accepts.

"It was great meeting you and I had fun. I have to get ready for work." Lydia says.

"Okay. I had a great time. TYVM (Thank You Very Much)." Danielle uses an avatar action to hug Lydia's avatar. "Have a great day."

"You too, bye." Lydia's avatar leaves the room as she signs out.

Danielle logs out of the virtual chat site and checks her e-mail, in her in-box is a notification that she has a new unread message on one of the adult social networking sites she's a member of. Danielle logs onto the site to check her messages, she has a new photo comment. Some time back Danielle had decided to test the water of the porn industry by becoming a paid cam-girl and to see how successful she might be she created a profile on an adult social networking site that allows the members to post nude pictures of themselves, so Danielle had one of her friends to take some sexy solo pictures of herself to post them on this site. The comment reads: "Damn girl, I would love to slide my dick between your tits."

Danielle clicks the "reply" button, but before she can begin to type the instant messaging program that's built into the site signals in incoming chat message. "Hi, how r u?" DaddyLong says, the user who sent the photo comment.

"Pretty good, tyvm. How are you?" Danielle responds. "I was just about to reply to your comment.:)"

"Oh yeah, girl, you are hot."

"tyvm - blushes."

"I see from your profile that we're in the same town, do you think you'd ever hook up with somebody from this site?"

"Yes, but I'd have to get to know the person first."

"Cool, so lets get to know each other because I'd love to fuck you 3 - 4 times a day and let my friends gangbang you every weekend."

Danielle can't believe her eyes. Sex like that is one of her secret fantasies, but to see someone just come right out and say that is what he wants to do leaves her speechless for a moment.

"Wow, that's actually one of my secret fantasies, but not sure if I could actually do anything like that in real-life."

"With me you would. BTW (by the way) my name is Tom."

"Well Tom. I've got to admit that does sound pretty hot, I'm just not sure about it in real-life."

"Dirty sluts like you need to be used by men like me and my friends, and men like me need to use dirty sluts like you."

Danielle can't believe this guy, part of her just wants to end the conversation and block him while another part of her wants to give into him.

Chapter 2

Nearly a month has passed since Danielle first met Tom online, she hasn't met him in person yet. Over that time she got to met his family online and got to video chat with them, but under the understanding that they don't know about the details of Tom and Danielle's possible relationship. So Tom has established who he really is, that he's not just putting up a profile for fantasy flings. Danielle, though is still not entirely comfortable with the idea of living out that fantasy has agreed to meet Tom and see where things go. Tom and Danielle decide on a busy public location, the safest way to meet someone from online for the first time in person. Danielle knows the risk for transsexuals meeting anyone in person, there are too many transsexual people who aren't careful and end up being found dead in alleys and ditches, or in his/her own home. Tom, having been with transsexuals before knows of these risks and concerns and also suggest to Danielle that she bring a friend so that she feels safer, so Danielle arranges for Brad to join her and Tom.

Danielle, sitting in front of her computer on the virtual chat site chatting with Lydia when her door bell rings, Danielle types to Lydia that someone's at her door that she'll be back. Lydia acknowledges. Danielle walks up to the front door and peeks through the peep hole to see Brad big eye meeting her's at the peep hole, but he pulls his head back to reveal his face. Danielle opens the door, and gives Brad a big hug.

"Brad! I wasn't expecting you until about noon," Danielle exclaims.

"Danielle! Well, when a guy is going to meet with a sexy girl like you he tends to get a lead foot," Brad explains and chuckles.

"That's understandable, but what good is the intent to get here as soon as possible if you don't make it with that reckless speed? You had to have been going...," Danielle pauses to calculate in her head, "about 120 miles per hour."

"Yep, that's about right."

"How did you make that trip at that speed without being stopped by the State Troopers?"

"I didn't, I was stopped, the officer looked damned angry, I knew he was about to just arrest me when I stopped, he came up to the door with his hand on his gun and shouting for me to put my hands on the window."

"Oh my gosh."

"When he seen that I was being fully cooperative, and evidently his partner had already seen that I didn't have a record, he relaxed and asked why I was going so fast, so I lied, I told him that I was late for my first day at a new job, that I'll be relocating up here soon so that I don't have such a commute. The Statie bought it, and gave me a ticket for the trouble, but atleast he didn't arrest me."

"..."

"I'd thought about telling him the truth, that I was in a rush to meet with a sexy girl up here, but I figured that he'd probably be more inclined to be lenient if he thought a job was at risk."

"I'm just glad that you made it, you'd just better be more careful in the future, I don't want to have to rush to your funeral."

"Okay, I'll drive safer in the future."

"Good," Danielle smiles and hugs Brad again.

Danielle sits back down at her computer and explains to Lydia that her guest has arrived earlier than expected, Lydia understands and Danielle logs off of her account.

"You're really early, which is fine by me, so what would you like to do until we have to get ready to meet Tom?"

"I was thinking that I'd like to try to kick your ass inHalo."

"Kick my ass?" Danielle questions in a teasing, condescending tone. "We know who's ass is going to get kicked. I'll even let you on the HDTV in the living room, I'll be on the X-Box in my room on this shitty SDTV and I'll still kick your ass," she teases.

Danielle has two X-Box systems that are networked together, the best way to play multiplayer games in her opinion, especially games likeHalobecause the split screen allows for too much cheating, too easy to know exactly where your opponent is.

Danielle loadsHaloand sets up a multiplayer session with a one kill limit because in real life you get only one life, she turns off the Active Shielding, and she sets unlimited Active Camouflage. This makes the game far more challenging because with the two systems not even in the same room so Danielle and Brad can't even peek at each others' screens, but with both Danielle and Brad being as invisible as possible. With the Active Shields on the outline of the Active Camo has a glow to it that makes it a little easier to see, but with the Active Shields turned off both of them will be nearly completely invisible, only a slight outline is visible and even then it's really difficult to see each other with these settings.

Brad signs on and Danielle starts the game. Danielle loads near a cliff face and looks around for signs for Brad, but she sees nothing. About 15 minutes into the game Danielle notices her screen moving as though she's slowly stepping to the right, but she sees nothing, her first thought is maybe her controller is starting to go out until to the left of her view she sees the faint outline of a rocket launcher passing her head. Danielle grabs her controller in a ready position and waits to see Brad completely in front of her. As soon as Brad is directly in front of her she taps the hand-to-hand attack button and drop Brad who didn't even know that she'd be directly in front of him for a long time.

"What? What the fuck? Oh shit!" Brad says with frustration in his voice.

"Who's was going to kick whose ass?" Danielle taunts and laughs. "I couldn't believe you didn't see me. I was standing there, I didn't even know you were there, I had my back to you, the next thing I know you're pushing me and I'm sliding to the right with my back towards you. At first I thought my controller was malfunctioning, then I seen your rocket launcher come into view and I realized that it wasn't a controller malfunction, that you were pushing me, so I decided not to tempt fate and I waited motionless for you to pass completely in front of me so that I wouldn't risk any of my movement to tip you off that I was right beside you. And when you finally got in front of me I went for the kill." Danielle laughs and sighs with relief from the tension of the moment.

"Oh man, that sucks, my eyes must be worst off that I thought. I was slowly creeping along that cliff face, so you had to have been in front of me for a long damned time and I didn't even see you. Shit, with your back towards me nonetheless. That's horse shit." Brad laughs. "Okay, lets do one with this damned Active Camo turned off."

"Okay." Danielle sets up a game with the Active Camo turned off and with the Active Shields turned back on. She loads the room that's just one big room with catwalks and crates. Danielle quickly runs for a corner position and arms her pistol and aims for the rocket launcher in the middle of the room and sure enough Brad is making a run for the rocket launcher. Danielle zooms her view in and depresses her trigger rapidly for four consecutive shots. Brad drops dead on top of the rocket launcher.

"That's fucked up, Danielle. You know they have a name for people like you on X-Box Live?"

"Yep, I'm a 'Pistol Bitch,'" Danielle laughs.

Danielle gets up and walks into the living room with to do a little victory dance. "So lets play something where we are more closely matched," Danielle offers. "Street Fighter?"

"Oh yeah."

Danielle turns off theX-Box. "I remember theGenesisversion, it had eight levels for hyper fighting, plus there was that code to give you four more levels of hyper fighting, these new systems don't do that. It just isn't the same without twelve levels of hyper fighting."

"Yeah, I was playing with the kids the other day and had the speed up as far as it would go, the new systems just don't have the speed settings of theGenesis. The kids were complaining that they couldn't play the game that fast, I explained that theGenesisversion was even faster. I remember you and I got pretty good at playingStreet Fighterat that twelve star hyper setting."

"Yeah, we got pretty good. I remember one day Jeff came over to play and I had the hyper setting up to twelve stars and of course I had to be Ryu, Jeff picked Ken, and I just started raining fireballs all over him. Jeff got so pissed because the game was too fast for him, and he said, 'damn it, Dan! If you'd stop flinging your cum at me maybe I could do something.' I just laughed my ass off."

"I had a gaming experience with Jeff that didn't end too well for him."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, back before I met you Jeff and I were hanging out playingMike Tyson's Punch-Outand I had gotten up to Mike Tyson. Have you ever played that game?"

"Yeah, it's a pretty fun game if you can get past Mario's cheating ass as the ref who has an obvious favoritism for the CPU characters. I stopped playing that game, it pissed me off that Mario would count super slow when you'd knock out the CPU character, but every time you'd get knocked out little Queerio, I mean Mario, would count fast."

"Yeah, that's part of the frustration. Well I got up to Mike Tyson, he has those power punches that will knock you out in one hit."

"Yep."

"Mike kept knocking me out, Jeff was sitting there watching me and every time I went down from one of those power punches he'd burst out laughing which only added to my anger and frustration, and every time you lose the game sends you back to the previous opponent so you have to fight your way back up to Mike Tyson again."

"Yep."

"Every time Mike would knock me out, Jeff would laugh, and I would have to go back and fight the previous opponent again. About the ninth time this happened I warned Jeff that the game is pissing me off and his laughing is pissing me off, that he'd better stop his laughing or he'd get hurt. So I faced off against Mike Tyson again, I dodged the first power punch, I dodged the second, then I gave him an upper cut, then he came with a jab, the he stepped back and came with the power punch and my timing was off a bit and I got hit, down I went, and Jeff just bursted out laughing and that was all that I could take. I threw down my controller, jumped on top of him and beat the shit out of him."

"Oh shit," Danielle says in shock as she loads the ClassicStreet Fighter II: Special Champion Editiongame and switched on her oldSega Genesis.

"Oh shit, girl! You still have that game?" Brad asks.

"Not 'still,' I luckily came across a yard sale a couple of weeks ago, picked up thisSega Genesisand a handful of games for twenty bucks. Unfortunately I don't remember the code for the four extra Hyper Fighting Stars."

"I think we're too out of practice for twelve levels of Hyper Fighting anyways," Brad laughs.

"Yeah, I know I am," Danielle smiles.

Danielle and Brad scroll through the character selection screen, Danielle chooses her favorite, Ryu, and Brad chooses his favorite, Blanka.

"How do you pronounce your character's name again?" Brad inquires. "I know it's not 'Ry-oo', I remember how you'd correct us because you'd taken Japanese at your middle school and knew the proper pronunciation."

"It's Ryu, like the word 'you' but with the 'L' sound in front of it. I know it's confusing. I don't know why the anthropologists back in the day who'd first opened trade with the Japanese and learned the Japanese language and taught them English had not used a completely phonetic Roman character conversion of Japanese, a.k.a. Romaji. Sometimes I think they did it that way just to confuse people who are trying to learn the Language, not the Japanese, but the English anthropologists. Maybe they did so to purposefully complicate the learning of the language because if it were phonetically spelled properly it would be FAR easier to learn and I guess it would be easier for someone to learn the Japanese language then and under bid the existing translators."

"That makes sense."

"Why use 'R' when it's clearly an 'L' sound? There isn't an 'R' sound at all in Japanese, but other than the 'R' everything else is phonetically correct so long as you go by international pronunciation standards instead of American and Canadian pronunciation standards. In Japanese, and most other languages, the letter 'A' is always pronounced as 'ah', the letter 'E' is always pronounced as 'eh' as in 'café,' the letter 'I' is always pronounced as 'ee' as in 'see', the letter 'O' is always pronounced as 'oh', and the letter 'U' is always pronounced as 'oo' as in 'goo.' And this also contributes to a lot of confusion because of our standards of pronunciation that we are used to, that's the letter 'Y'. In Japanese the letter 'Y' is never a vowel, it always has the consident sound as in the word 'yak.' So 'Ryu' is only one syllable, not two, because there is only one vowel, the letter 'U', so it's an 'L' sound, a 'Y' sound as in 'yak', and a 'U' sound as in 'goo. Think of it as being spelled 'Lyou,' per the American and Canadian English standards.'"

"Okay, okay, okay. I should've known that was going to get you going off on a tangent. I know how you are with people butchering the proper pronunciation of other languages by applying our pronunciation standards to it."

"Yeah, then there are some examples where the pronunciation butchering isn't because of a lack of knowledge of the proper pronunciation, sometimes they just butcher it because they think the general public would take it easier; for example, the car company 'Hyundai.' They completely ignore the 'Y' so they get 'Hundae,' like 'Sundae', but knowing that the vowels always that a constant sound it's obvious that the pronunciation 'Hundae' is wrong."

"So how would 'Hyundai' be pronounced?"

"Think of it being spelled in our standards as 'hewn-die', but it's not Japanese, it's Korean, but the same rules of pronunciation apply, the same rules apply to Chinese as well, but Chinese is far more complex and with even more clearly incorrect phonetic spellings which don't match the actual sounds of the words, but it's even more complex than that because in Chinese saying one word in a flat tone, then saying the same word in a raising tone, or saying the same word in a descending tone actually makes three different words with completely different meanings. An example of the additional incorrect phonetic spellings is one of my former classmates in college, a Foreign Exchange Student from Hong Kong, his name is Tsoi. In Japanese that would be ease, even with the messed up Japanese phonetic spellings, in Japanese when a word begins with 'ts' the 'T' is silent, like 'tsunami,' but that isn't the case in Chinese. In Chinese the 'ts' seems to have a combination of a 'ch' sound and a 'Z' sound which I can't get right myself. Tsoi tried his best to help me with that proper pronunciation, but I just couldn't get it. I heard myself saying exactly what I heard from him, but there's obviously some subtleness to the Chinese language that our ears just aren't accustomed to hearing and therefore don't pick up on. One of my favorite Chinese dishes to order at a Chinese restaurant is General Tso's Chicken, so I had Tsoi teach me how to order it and what I heard him say was, 'so-chee-ah,' so I repeated that and was wrong, and I know he was telling me the correct pronunciation because when I'd order General Tso's Chicken at the local Chinese restaurant the cashier would shout to the back, 'so-chee-ah,' but I'd try saying it and they didn't understand what I was saying. About the only things that I can say correctly in Chinese, specifically Mandarin Chinese, is 'hello' or 'how are you' - 'ni hao'; 'xie xie' the 'xie' is pronounced similarly to the letter "G" in the French alphabet but with the ending sound of 'eh' instead of 'ee', which means 'thank you;' 'you're welcome' - 'xie xie ni;' and 'see you later' - 'tai chen'.

123456...8