Danielle's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, what will it be?" The server readies her check pad.

"I'll have the Turkey Club Platter, but instead of fries I'll have a salad with French dressing." Danielle orders.

"And you, Sir?" The server says looking towards Brad.

"I'm still looking." Brad smiles.

The server looks towards Tom. "I'll have the stake dinner," Tom orders.

"How do you want that?" The server inquires.

"Bloody as hell," Tom states. "have the cook to heat up the grill as hot as he can get it, throw the stake on it, wait a second, flip it over, wait a second, then toss it on the plate."

"Okay," the server acknowledges. "And for you, Sir?" directing the question to Brad.

"I'll have the same, just not as bloody," Brad says with a chuckle. "Medium rare."

"Alrighty then. We'll have that for you shortly," the server ensures just before taking the orders to the food preps and the cooks.

Tom look over to Danielle and Brad, "how long have you two known each other?"

"Twenty years," Brad answers."

"Twenty two," Danielle corrects.

Brad thinks for a moment, "yeah, it has been twenty two years. Damn, time sure does fly once you're out of high school."

"You ain't kiddin' young man." The old man sitting in the booth behind Brad and Danielle with his wife adds in. "You think time's flyin' now, just wait until you're fifty."

"Yes, I remember a standup comedian talking about that, I don't remember what he'd said word-for-word, but basically he was comparing aging with speed. Something along the lines of, '... you gain so much momentum that you Hit Fifty... Then once you get to a hundred it starts all over.'" Danielle adds in with a giggle. "I think that's because once you get to mid-life that you confront your own mortality plus, time being relative, when you're younger time seems to take forever because you can only compare to what you've experienced so far and what you've experienced is relatively short when you're young, as you get older the basis for comparison is greater, so your perception of time is shortened, but I'm sure we all have experienced the perception of time also changes with what you're currently experiencing, if you're anxiously waiting for something you want to happen it seems to take longer than when you're waiting for something you dread happening, so as the comedian said that once you turn a hundred it starts all over because before reaching a hundred a person isn't expecting to reach a hundred, they're hoping they do, but knowing the average life expectancy doesn't favor reaching a hundred, so they dread each coming year as though it's their last, but once they make it to a hundred then they anxiously a wait another sweet year of life." Danielle reasons and smiles.

"You may have something there, young lady." The old man says. "Today is my wife and I's sixtieth wedding anniversary.

"Congratulations and..." Tom starts.

"Happy Anniversary." Tom, Danielle, and Brad finish.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to give an old man's 'two cents worth,' on the topic of time perception." the old man finishes with a smile and turns back to his wife.

"Old Hank here doesn't see himself as an old man though," his wife adds in. "Last week we went to our college class reunion and Hank says, 'Martha, lets get out of here, too many old people for me,' and I said, 'but Hank, we're older than most of them here." They all laugh at her comment.

"Well, as they say, 'you're only as old as you feel." Danielle says. "Or only as old as you allow yourself to feel. When I was eighteen I had a nasty bout with Sciatica and felt like I was eighty, hobbling around like an old lady with my hand on my hip and everything."

"What's Sciatica?" Tom inquires.

"Sciatica is a condition where the Sciatic Nerve becomes pinched, it can lead to permanent paralysis." Danielle explains. "It's extremely painful. When I was younger I'd had a Spinal Tap because my doctor thought that I might have Spinal Meningitis, fortunately I didn't, but the only way to check is with a Spinal Tap, and the pain of Sciatica was equal to the pain of Spinal Tap, and I've heard that child birth is the most painful thing that any person could ever experience, but I'd spoken with another woman who's experience both a Spinal Tap and child birth, and she told me that the Spinal Tap was far more painful than child birth. Her Spinal Tap wasn't the Epidural that doctors offer women for pregnancy, she's had that too, the Epidural is similar to a Spinal Tap, but the purpose of the Epidural is to numb you, not to drain fluid from your spinal column, so the Epidural is far less painful than a Spinal Tap. But I'd take a Spinal Tap over Sciatica any day, because with a Spinal Tap the pain is short term, with Sciatica the pain can be equally severe as a Spinal Tap and can potentially last for months."

"Wow, that sounds like it sucked." Tom said.

"It did," Danielle confirmed.

"Yeah, I remember when Danielle was hobbling around with her Sciatica, one little move in the wrong direction would send tears running down her face." Brad reenforced.

"It had me pretty much bed ridden for six months because the pain was so severe that I had to quit my job, didn't have the money to see a doctor, I just had to fight through the pain and try to stretch it out, eventually the nerve became unpinched and the pain was gone in an instant, but fighting through such severe pain to stretch is easier said than done. I had a Sciatic episode just a few months ago, but had money to see a doctor this time, he put me on sixteen hundred milligrams of Motrin, eight hundred milligrams of Vicodine, and muscle relaxers, the Mortin helped a lot, the Vicodine didn't do anything but knock me out, so I stopped taking it and flushed them down the toilet. The warning on the Vicodine lable is no joke, 'do not drive or operate machinery, WILL cause lose of consciousness,' as opposed to most other meds which say, 'may cause drowsiness.' With the Motrin, that much of it, sixteen hundred milligrams, I felt no pain from the Sciatica, so I was able to stretch out with no problem, still couldn't walk right though, it's like my body knew the pain was still there, so I still hobbled a bit involuntarily, but not as much as I would have without the pain meds." Danielle explained.

"So this is a reoccurring thing?" Tom asks.

"I guess so," Danielle answers. "Since my incident in my dance class when I was younger. I'd neglected to stretch before practicing my routine and kicked my leg up over my head sideways, heard a loud pop, but felt no pain, I finished my session and continued my day with no pain, I went to bed, woke up the next day to my alarm clock letting me know that it was time to go to work, took a step towards the bedroom door, my leg gave out as a severe pain shot from my hip to my ankle and back up, and I landed face down on the floor. Since then I've had a total of four Sciatic episodes. But the Sciatic episodes don't just happen, it's triggered by actions, like my neglecting to stretch before my dance practice, or when I was working at Wally World and picked up a heavy box and twisting to set it on the conveyor."

The server brings Danielle's group their meals and the trio eats and continues their chat, getting to know each other.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

After the trio finishes their meal Tom speaks up, "so would you two like to come over to my place so we can finish this conversation?"

"That's up to Danielle." Brad states.

"I'm up for some conversation," Danielle agrees.

Brad helps Danielle up and they each leave a five dollar tip for the excellent service. Tom, Brad, and Danielle walks up to the register to take care of their bills, and they each go to their prospective vehicles. Tom is driving a beautifully restored 1985 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am, and Brad and Danielle get into her old beat-up Chevy Lumina. Tom pulls out and drives around to where Danielle's car is, rolls down his passenger window, "do you how to get to Upper Arlington from here?"

"Yeah." Danielle answers. Thinking to herself, "wow, Upper Arlington, the dude has money."

Tom leads the way, and Danielle follows in her car.

Chapter 4

Tom lead Danielle and Brad through the streets of Upper Arlington up to a large, beige five-bedroom house with large windows that if not for all of the big bushy trees in the yard wouldn't give any privacy.

Tom parks his car and Danielle pull in directly beside his car in front of the large three or four car garage. Tom, Danielle, and Brad exit their vehicles.

"Nice place you have here." Brad compliments.

"Thank you." Tom responds. Tom leads Brad and Danielle to the front door, puts in his key and opens the door, he steps inside and quickly enters his code into the security system.

"Have a seat and make yourselves comfortable." Tom offers as he walks over to the bar. "What would you two have to drink?"

"Golds-Lagerif you have it." Brad indicates.

"I'll have aCoke, thank you." Danielle says.

"A girl after my own heart." Tom says with a smile.

"It's not that I don't drink, I just don't drink often," Danielle explains.

"I understand. I don't drink often either, but I keep it around for when I'm in the mood or for my guests," Tom explains.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" Danielle asks.

"Not at all," Tom responds. "There's an ashtray on the coffee table. I'm a smoker too."

Brad and Danielle take seats on the quarter circle section of one of the four couches that surround the five foot circular coffee table. The colors of the carpeting, wall paint, and the furniture in the room either match or complement the exterior of the house. Danielle notices there is no TV visible in the room as she pulls out her little pouch ofNatural American Spirittobacco and a rolling paper and begins to roll herself a cigarette.

"Would you mind rolling me one of those too?" asks Brad.

"Sure," Danielle offers the cigarette that she just rolled to Brad and rolls herself another.

"I wish I could roll my cigarette as well as you do." Brad compliments.

"It just takes practice. You rely too much on those tubes and that tobacco loader," Danielle reasons.

Tom walks over with a serving tray holding three three snifters, two cans ofCoca-Cola, and a bottle ofGolds-Lager andplaces it on the table in front of Danielle then sits down beside Danielle on the couch.

"I noticed that you don't seem to have a TV in here," Danielle points out.

"I don't watch TV, but there is a video projector," Tom points to the ceiling at what looks like the front-end of aFerrarimounted upside down on the ceiling.

"You're a video director and you don't watch TV?" Brad questions.

"I used to watch a lot of TV, but anymore the shows on TV are just horrible - badly written, shitty acting, these productions that pass for television shows are just lacking by my standards, and movies are becoming the same way," Tom explains.

"I totally agree," Danielle states.

"I know you do, after our many conversations online, I know you do," Tom says.

"What really irritates me is on these crime dramas that I'm forced to sit through when I visit my mother is when they are trying to analyze a video recording taken from a surveillance camera at a crime scene and they 'zoom-in' and 'enhance' the video footage to get the license plate numbers or to see a person's face clearly." Danielle interjects.

"I agree," Tom goes on, "working with video and digital imaging for years I know how video and digital imaging works, you can't get detail where none exists, and those surveillance videos are very poor quality because they are meant to record for long periods of time over the smallest amount of space possible, so when you 'zoom-in,' and you can 'zoom-in,' the area that you'd zoom in to seems to be more blurry and lower detail than it was previously because fewer pixels are being stretched over a larger area. And for their 'enhancement,' yes there are tools out there to 'enhance' lower detailed images, but the process is not instant like they show on those damned TV shows. The thing that really burns me, and I know Danielle agrees with me here, is that the people who make those shows know what I know, they have to, to be able to do the work they are doing - video production, and they still use information that they know is wrong in their shows, which makes them fail in their purpose of 'suspending disbelief.' The purpose of all story tellers is to 'suspend disbelief,' and they fail because they use information that they know for a fact isn't true in their stories knowing there are others out there who know it isn't true as well."

"Yes, I find it insulting too." Danielle states, "it's like they are saying, 'we achieved the 'suspension of disbelief' for the mindless drones who watch our shit."

Tom chuckles, "it is insulting and that is pretty much the mind set of those people, having worked with them I know. The only thing that matters to them is following the 'corporate formula' which guarantees ad revenues."

"Hey! I watch a lot of TV myself. When I get home from work I either pop in a game in theX-Boxor a watch some TV, but I wouldn't say that I'm mindless for watching TV," Brad says.

"We aren't calling you, 'mindless.' We are saying that the corporate networks who make the shows that you watch are saying that you're, 'mindless.'" Tom explains.

"I know you're not mindless, Brad, you're far better at math than I am," Danielle says with a smile. "I know PEMDAS, but I totally suck at factoring."

"Factoring is easy just wait until you get into calculus and have to calculate the area under a curve. If you ever need help in your classes, let me know," Brad offers.

"Thanks, Brad," Danielle smiles.

Tom sits hisCokedown, rests his back against the couch, and drapes his arm around Danielle's shoulders to gauge her reaction. Danielle doesn't pull away, she just looks into his eyes for a moment, but she does clutch Brad's hand tightly in her's.

"Brad, if you don't mind, I would like to have your assistance with something?" Tom asks.

"What's that?" Brad questions.

"I'm sure you know about this possible relationship between Danielle and I," Tom says.

"Yes I do," Brad says with a grin.

"From my conversations with our sweet Danielle here, I know that you're into group sex."

"Yes I am," Brad says as Danielle squeezes his hand tighter.

"So you know that a lot of women fantasize about being gangbanged but when it comes down to it they lose the nerve to go through with it," Tom explains.

"Yep, they sure do," Brad acknowledges. "And some guys who are primed and ready to go end up going home with Blue Balls."

"Yes, but not only do the men suffer, the lady suffers too," Tom states. "See if she wants it bad enough to show up to a gangbang session, but can't get over her nerves to go through with it then she'll never go through with it and will never truly be happy."

"That's an interesting point," Brad says.

"So what we need to do is have our sweet girl here to go through some 'cock-training.' I'll leave the room while you and Danielle continue chatting and possibly let things get a little hot in here and I won't return until called for by her." Tom explains his plan as he picks up the TV remote and a silver screen scrolls down from the ceiling as the two hundred thousand dollarFerrarivideo project warms up and the sounds of sex surrounds them from the one hundred and fifty thousand dollar sound system. The image finally comes onto the screen of a sexy young woman getting gangbanged by five very well hung men. "Danielle, I want you to feel comfortable, you are not obligated to go through with this, you and Brad can leave any time you want to. If you leave, I'll know because the security system will beep that the door's been opened and I'll come back and lock-up."

"Okay," Danielle says with obvious nervousness in her voice.

Tom leaves and Danielle and Brad watch the sexy movie clips. Several clips play, all of gangbangs, some with as few as three men, some with as many as twenty men, but all with only one sexy woman. In all of the video clips all of the men have at least 10 inch penises, and the women getting plowed by those penises seem to absolutely love it. Some of the clips are just suck-off session, some are double and triple penetrations, double and triple in the same hole as well. Danielle watches the videos and swallows hard.

"Wow, it might actually happen," Danielle says more to herself than to Brad.

"Yep, but only if you want it to. I'm just here to keep you safe, and plow my dick into you if you'll let me," Brad says with a smile.

Danielle give Brad a hug. "Thank you for coming to keep me safe." Danielle and Brad wrap their arms around one another and watch the videos.

Out of the corner of Danielle's eye she notices that Brad is pitching a tent in his pants, she looks down and see that she's pitching two tents in her bra. Brad notices Danielle erect nipples too and begins to tease her nipple with his arm draped over her shoulder. Danielle closes her eyes for a moment and arches her back pushing her tits out further as she gently rubs Brad's cock through his pants.

Brad pulls at Danielle's low-cut top and her bra to get her DD breasts to stick out over her clothing, then he cups one of her tits in his hand kneading it like dough then takes her erect nipple into his hot wet mouth.

"Oh my God, it is going to happen. I am going to get double-teamed tonight," Danielle moans out.

"Yes, you sure are. In just a little while, between us fucking and the gangbang videos playing you'll be shouting for Tom to come in here and fuck you too because you are a slut, and there is nothing wrong with being a slut, I'm a slut too."

"You're a slut too?"

"Yes, not as far as men go, but I love taking on multiple women, that makes me a slut."

"Well come here and let me fuck you, slut," Danielle teases as she straddles Brad's lap and fights to pull his cock over the top of his pants.

Holding Brad's cock in her hand, Danielle leans forward and kisses Brad passionately. Danielle gets off of Brad's lap and on to her knees on the floor between Brad and the large coffee table, and kisses Brad's dick nuzzling it on her face.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

In Tom's bedroom, he lays on the bed, picks up a TV remote and presses a few buttons to turn on his devices. A curtain parts revealing a 95-in plasma HDTV. Tom hits a couple more buttons and the display on the TV switches from "Blu-Ray" to "Game", then from "Game" to "AUX 1" and he sees the image from his front yard surveillance camera, he hits the button again and the display shows "AUX 2" for his backyard surveillance camera, he hits it again and the display reads "AUX 3 - Slut Cam 1" and the image shows one of the empty bedrooms. Tom presses the "Input" button again and the display reads, "AUX 4 - Slut Cam 2" and the image shows an image from the surveillance camera in the basement. Tom presses the button again and the display reads, "AUX 5 - Slut Cam 3," and the image on the screen is Danielle in the living room with Brad's dick down her throat.

Tom thinks to himself, "yep, she's a slut. A slut who really loves being used and abused." Tom dick hardens as he watches Danielle romance on Brad's cock, loving on Brad's manhood like it's the best thing that's ever happened to her.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

In the living room Danielle takes Brad's dick deep into her throat and makes herself swallow repeatedly, using her throat muscles to milk Brad's cock.

Brad, in ecstasy, says, "Just think about Tom being in here watching you. I know you've got a strong exhibitionist side, what kind of a show would you give him if he were to just sit in here jerking off as we fucked?"

The thought of being watched while Danielle's being a dirty little slut just make her moan like a whore, she reaches back and finger-fucks her ass thinking about Tom watching her and telling her what a dirty little slut she is.

123456...8