Danielle's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on a moment," Danielle says. "I need to get these clothes off." She stands and strips and Brad strips too.

Danielle stripped down to just her nylon hose and her 4 inch heals get's back on her knees and slaps herself in the face repeatedly with Brad's dick, rubbing it all over her. "Oh I fucking love your cock. I love the smell of your cock, I want every one I meet to smell your cock on me and know that I'm a cock-slut.

Danielle licks from under Brad's ball, from his taint to the tip of his cock over and over savoring the flavors of his manhood, she's so into her work at pleasuring her man that she doesn't notice Tom come into the room and sit on the couch across the table from Danielle and Brad. Brad notices, but ignores it when he sees the gesture from Tom that tells him to do so.

Danielle deepthroats Brad's cock again and reaches back finger-fucking herself again.

As quietly as he can, Tom unfastens his pants and pulls his dick out and slowly strokes his cock while watching Danielle's cock lust get the better of her.

"Goddamn!" Brad exclaims as a reaction to seeing Tom's massive cock.

"What? What's wrong?" Danielle asks.

"Nothing, it just feels really fucking good," Brad says playing off his reaction to Tom's cock.

Danielle stands up, "I need your cock inside of me," she growls as she turns to sit on his cock. "Holy fucking shit!" Danielle says as she see's Tom stroking a cock that's as long her forearm and just as big around. "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life. I don't want you to fuck me, that'd be like getting fist-fucked."

"Oh, yes, I imagine that it would be kind of like getting fist-fucked, but little sluts like you need to be stretched open WIDE by cocks like mine."

"No way, that would fucking HURT."

"Yes, it does hurt, but when pain is mixed with pleasure the pleasure is far sweeter."

"I'd never shit right again if I let you fuck me with that."

"Nonsense, a slut's hole is flexible, it can take a lot and it needs a lot."

"That's true, my ex-wife had me fist-fuck her both vaginally and anally, she still shit right, she farted right too," Brad adds in. "Well, she didn't shit or fart right for a few hours, but she was fine later on."

"It's not my nerves so much right now, I'm just in shock over your horse-cock that you're trying to pass for a human cock."

"Okay, I'm not going to touch you or do anything else until you ask." Tom states.

"You said that before about not coming in here until I called for you."

"That's true, and I'm sorry for the deception, but that's cock-training for you. You get the girl comfortable with the idea of getting gangbanged, let her know that she's in complete control of the situation, because she is in the since that she can choose to stop at any time, but as Brad and I both know sluts, before they've been cock-trained, get too nervous because of the standards set on them by society - that being a slut is 'bad', but when you let her know that she needs to be fucked and offer her the complete control that she already has, she just may not be aware to it, especially when she's a very submissive slut, and let her get off on the idea of being watched then suddenly there's another cock in the room for her, but it's not fucking her, it's just there enjoying her show, it's wanting to fuck her, but just enjoying the show until she asks for it. Brad is here to keep you safe, he's a bigger man than me. Fucker should be in professional wrestling. So if you don't mind, please continue, I am..." he gestures to his cock with his free hand, "obviously enjoying the show."

"Yeah, come on sweetie, don't leave me hanging," Brad pleads.

Seeing the look on Brad's face and knowing what it's like to be blue-balled herself, Danielle grabs his cock in her hand and guide it into her ass as she sits on his lap. Danielle gives into the passion of Brad's cock and grinds her ass on his cock.

"That's it ride that cock, slut. You need that cock." Tom encourages.

Danielle gets up and faces Brad, straddles his lap while gazing into his eyes and takes his cock into her hungry ass again. "Damn I love this cock," Danielle says.

"I know you do, and I love your ass," Brad confesses.

Danielle kisses Brad passionately as Brad lightly teases her nipples between his fingers.

Danielle sniffs, smelling something strangely familiar as she grinds on Brad's engorged dick. She sniffs again and realizing that she's can smell Tom's huge cock from across the room. Danielle become intoxicated by the smell of Tom's cock and the passion begins to show in the way she's fucking herself on Brad's cock.

Danielle sniffs again, "Damn, I can smell your cock from over here." She turns to look at Tom's dick and sees a very long trail of precum slowly oozing down the length of Tom's penis.

Tom says nothing, just continues to watch.

"You must really like the smell of his cock," Brad reasons, "the way you just really got into grinding on me. Are you thinking of letting that cock stretch your slutty ass open and grinding on that cock?"

Danielle's action of putting her head down onto Brad's shoulder was all of the confirmation that Brad and Tom needed.

"I bet that you'd love to rub the scent of his dick all over your slutty face," Brad teases.

With that Danielle lifts her leg over Brad and spins on his lap with his cock still firmly lodged in her fuck-hole and she stares at Tom's cock, seeing how hard it is, knowing that it's turned on by her, knowing that Tom wants to give it to her she hesitantly and with a broken, cracking, nervous voice, "I want to play with that fucking huge cock."

"I'm sorry sweetie, I don't believe you," Tom states.

Knowing what's going on, knowing that Tom is waiting for her to beg for his cock, Danielle gets hotter an hornier than ever and without a cracking nervous voice, "Please, please, please let me play with your beautiful, huge cock. I want your cock so bad. I can smell your cock from across the room and the smell of it is making me want it more and more. Please, please, please bring that wonderful gigantic cock over to me so that I can play with it and rub its scent all over me."

"That's a good little cock-pleasing-slut," Tom says as he stands up and his rock-hard cock sticking straight out pointing in Danielle's direction as he walks over to her. The bobbing of Tom's penis with each step gives Danielle an idea of how heavy it's going to feel in her hands. Tom's cock makes over to Danielle nearly a full second before he does.

Danielle inhales deeply, finally smelling Tom's cock this close, she's amazed and intensely turned on by how strong of a scent his cock has, It smells clean, she doesn't smell any body odor, she just smells the pheromones coming off of his manhood. Danielle wraps her delicate, feminine hand around Tom's gigantic penis, the heat emanating from it she felt before she actually touched it, and just as she'd expected from they way it bobbed as Tom approached his cock is long, thick, and heavy. Danielle's fingers can't touch one another around the massive girth of Tom's penis, and she feels the strong steady heartbeat from the arteries that's keeping that massive cock erect.

Tom's dick involuntarily spasm at Danielle's touch and the strength of his cock nearly jerks itself out of her hand.

Danielle bends her head down and licks the length of Tom's precum trail and moans like a whore. Danielle's nipples are so engorged that she feels like they are about to rupture from the pressure.

Tom grabs a hold of one of Danielle's nipples and firmly twists it, shooting a wave of both pain and pleasure through out her body.

Remembering the first e-mail that Tom had sent to her, Danielle grabs Tom's butt cheeks and pull him closer to her, then she wraps her double-D breasts around his massive cock and stroke him with her tits, licking the beads of his precum from the tip of his cock with each stroke.

"See, you are a slut, and you need cock. You need to be stretched out and filled by cocks," Tom states.

"I can't believe I am playing with such a gigantic, powerful dick, I love it."

"Of course you do, you're a slut."

Danielle feels compelled to taste Tom's cock, to feel the heat of it inside her mouth, to feel the strength of its reactions to her touch, she releases her tits from around his cock, presses it against her lips and slowly take it into her mouth. The head alone pretty much fills her mouth. Danielle begins massaging under the slit of Tom's dick with her tongue as she sucks his gigantic cock, and the strength of its flexing reactions nearly jerk itself out of her mouth a few times. Danielle just thinks about how that cock is going to feel when it spasms to pump it's seed either inside of her or at her, that thought alone sends a wave of orgasm though her.

"Oh my God, I just came. Your cock isn't just gigantic, it's fucking powerful. Each time your cock twitches I damn near lose control of it and the thought of how strongly it's going to twitch and spasm when you pump your cum at me or in me just sent me over the edge."

Tom backs away a step, "You like my strong cock, watch this?" Tom flexes his cock and the strength of it launches his cock upwards until is slaps hard against his belly, at the end of its recoil he flexes again and his cock slaps even hard against his belly with a loud thwack, and he does it a few more times to show off, thwack, thwack, and thwack.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Danielle rattles out as another orgasm rushes over her

"You're thinking about how that cock is going to feel thwacking hard against your insides when he fucks you with it and pumps you full of sperm," Brad teases.

"Yes, yes I am, just shut up, you're going to make me cum again. I don't want to cum again, I want to savor this experience," Danielle says panting heavily.

Brad chuckles. "Well if he gets to cum in your ass, brutally thwacking your guts with his massive, spasming dick, then I want to brutalize your throat with my cock, pumping my sperm straight into your slut belly."

"F-f-f-f-ucking b-b-b-bastards, the b-b-both of y-y-you," Danielle curses as another orgasm rushes over her.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it, you'll just keep cumming and cumming, and cumming like the dirty little slut that you are, you'll probably cum three or four times as Tom's pushing that huge dick into you, before he get's his it all of the way inside of you," Brad teases.

"Fuck!" Danielle exclaims as a powerful orgasm launches her into the air with her oversized-clit pumping it's goo all over the coffee table. "Two can play this game, motherfucker." Danielle licks up her cum off of the coffee table, turn to face Brad and opens her mouth to show him the yummy treat she has in her mouth; She rolls the cum round on her tongue and acts like she's going to let it drip down onto her tits to seductively massage it in, but just before the cum come in contact with her tits she loudly slurps it back into her mouth and swallows, opening her mouth to show Brad that her yummy treat is gone. Danielle grabs Brad's balls and massages them, and in the sweetest, most sexy, sensuous voice she can muster Danielle says, "I want you to cum for me baby, I love your cum, I can't get enough of your yummy sperm in me, I want to feel your sperm ooze down my throat."

That's all that Brad can take and he grabs Danielle by her hair and pumps is sperm into her mouth. Danielle lets out a seductive moan as she shows Brad's sperm to him and rolls it around on her tongue before swallowing, Brad collapses, and closes his eyes.

"See, I told you that two can play that game. He's done for the night, once he cums, that's it, he's out like a fucking light. Fucking 'One-Pump-Chump,'" Danielle says playfully.

"Fuck you bitch," Brad playfully retorts in a weak voice, with his eyes closed, pretending to be closer to being asleep than he actually is.

"You just did, asshole," Danielle says with a laugh. "In all seriousness, though as you can see it's true that once he cums, that it for him, Brad is a true gentleman when it comes to sex, he always makes sure that the woman he's with either cums before he does or when he does." Danielle gently strokes Brads face and kisses him before he actually falls asleep.

"Well I'm no, 'One-Pump-Chump,' you know that I plan on fucking you three or four times each and every day," Tom reminds her while flexing his massive cock. Thwack, thwack, thwack.

"Well get over here and let's get Pump number one out of the way, stud."

Tom steps up to Danielle again and flexes his cock which impacts her chin hard enough to almost make her unsuspecting teeth click together.

"Goddamn, that's one big, beautiful, and STRONG cock," Danielle says then she licks her lips and nuzzles her face against Tom's cock getting the scent of his sex all over her face.

Too mesmerized by the size of Tom's cock, Danielle failed to notice his balls, she lifts his cock to lick from his taint to the tip of his cock and sees the biggest testicles she's ever seen too. Danielle hold her hand under Tom's big heavy balls. "Goddamn, your balls are big and heavy too." Tom's balls rest heavily on her hand and easily cover from the heel of her palm to the tips of her fingers.

"And they have plenty of sperm in them for you too."

"Oh my God." Danielle twirls her tongue around each massive testicle, sucks them into her hot wet mouth one at a time (she couldn't possibly get both of them into her mouth at the same time). Danielle licks in long slow strokes up and down the length of Toms gigantic cock, over and over until be begins to buck his battering ram of a cock against her face.

A lust for Tom's cock comes over her stronger and stronger until she takes his cock into her salivating, cock hungry mouth. Danielle twirls her tongue around the crown of Tom's cock and takes it as deep as she can into her mouth. Danielle tries to take the head of Tom's cock down her throat, but his penis is just too big. Danielle's eyes water from the attempt.

"If you want to deepthroat me, well have to do so from another position," Tom explains.

"Okay."

"Lay on your back with your head hanging off of the couch."

Danielle follows his directions and Tom steps up, flexes his cock over her face and releases and it thwacks down heavily on her cheek. Danielle opens her mouth and takes Tom's cock into her again and presses her throat against the giant cock, but it's still too big to go down her throat, but Danielle is determined to make that cock stretch her throat open and she tries again. At Danielle's second attempt, Tom realized her need for it and he bucks his cock into her and his cock goes violently down her throat a couple of inches, Tom looks down to see his cock visibly stretching her throat on the outside and he presses deeper and deeper until in a panic because she doesn't think he'll pull out to let her breathe, Danielle slaps him repeatedly until he withdraws this massive cock from her mouth.

"Oh my God, I couldn't breathe," she says in a pant. "I just felt you pushing deeper and deeper and I freaked out."

"Oh no, I wouldn't suffocate you, but I will use your tender throat to pleasure my cock. Watching your throat stretch, submitting to my cock, is a major turn-on."

"Feeling your cock stretch my throat was a little painful, but it was a major turn-on to me too, to be used like a cheap fuck-toy, but I panicked when I couldn't breathe and felt you continue to plow deeper into me."

"Are you ready to try again?"

"Yes."

Danielle opens her mouth again and again Tom's massive cock enters her and he presses it firmly against her throat and his cock goes down a little easier this time and he pushes deep and deeper and deeper, watching the effects of his cock on the outside of Danielle's throat, he can make out the outline of the crown of his cock on the outside of her throat then that disappears under her clavicles and his balls rest heavily on her face, then Tom withdraws to let Danielle catch her breathe.

"Oh my fucking God, you had your cock deep inside of me," Danielle said panting for breathe. "I can't believe I took that fucking huge cock in my throat like that."

"You love it, don't you?"

"Hell yes I do."

Danielle opens her mouth and grunts, pointing into her mouth in indicate that she want's his cock back down her throat. Tom thrusts his cock in a little faster and buries it balls deep in her again and begins to thrust back and forth, fucking Danielle's tender slutty throat.

Tom pulls his cock from Danielle's mouth and tells her, "roll over, I want to take a crack at that sexy ass."

Danielle obediently rolls over and holds her butt cheeks wide open for Tom's gigantic cock.

"Dirty little slut, I knew you needed this."

Tom licks Danielle's slutty, cock hungry asshole and tongue fucks her. When Danielle begins to buck her ass back against this tongue Tom stands up and lays his heavy, massive, cock across the length of Danielle's ass crack and she moans at the sensation of its pulsing heat and girth. Tom grips his cock and spanks Danielle's ass with it.

"Naughty, dirty, slut, you want this cock to stretch you wide open, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Bullshit, I don't believe you," Tom says as he cracks Danielle's ass harder with his cock.

"Oh God, yes! Please, please, please take me with your cock, ruin my slutty ass for all other less endowed men." With that Tom presses the head of is cock firmly against Danielle's asshole and she relaxes.

"Your slutty ass is too tight, but not for long, I'm going to stretch it open and make it MINE."

Tom pushes harder and Danielle's ass slowly opens for him, knowing the pain Tom pulls back out and lets her asshole rest for a moment. Tom pushes in again and the head of his cock is devoured by Danielle's ass.

Moaning and panting like a slut in heat Danielle's clit burst a load of cum onto the couch between her legs.

Tom pulls back out to let Danielle rest for a moment, then he plunges in again and she takes four of his thirteen inches and cums again.

"That's it slut, open up for me, you're MINE now." Tom continues pushing until his pelvic area rests against Danielle's butt cheeks and hold it deep inside of her until he senses that she's accustomed to the mass of his cock then he begins to fuck her with slow gentle strokes. With each stroke the rim of Tom's dick presses against Danielle's prostate and pushes thick white semen out of her clit, not from her cumming this time, just from the left over semen from her previous ejaculations being being forced out of her because there isn't enough room for anything else to be inside of her but his gigantic cock.

Danielle, moaning, whimpering, and squealing begins to rock back against Tom's thrusts, and Tom responds by drilling his cock into her harder and faster.

"Oh my fucking God that cock feels so goddamned good inside of me."

Tom grabs Danielle by her hair and roughly drills into her ass, pulling her back against him by her hair so hard and fast the her ass cheeks slap against him. Danielle let out a shriek as she cums from the brutal fucking.

Several minutes pass with Danielle getting brutally fucked, there is a steady stream of thick semen flopping from her clit with the impact of Tom's brutal cock.

"Oh God, I want your sperm. Please fill me with your cum, I want to feel that gigantic strong cock brutally spasm and twitch inside my cum hungry ass." Danielle reaches back and massages Tom heavy balls to coax his sperm from them. And with that Tom bucks in hard and deep and his cock twitches and spasms, forcefully white washing Danielle's entrails like a big fleshy sandblaster. Feeling her tummy expand from the mass of Tom's cock and the added volume of his sperm sends Danielle over the edge to orgasm again.

"I hope you have some tampons," Tom states.

1...345678