Danielle's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I'd fuck her just to see what it's like," Jason says.

"No you won't. It's like fucking a WOMAN, but you'll never know because you're not going to fuck her just to satisfy your morbid curiosities. You won't be invited to participate in these weekend get togethers," Tom states in a voice that he's trying to keep as calm and cool as possible.

"Fuck you man. I don't need to take this shit from some tranny fucking fagots," Jason insults.

"Fagots? You're the one who just said you'd 'fuck her just to see what it's like,' as in how most guys treat trans-women, use them to experience gay sex because in your own sick little mind having a 'tranny' to ass-fuck you is less 'gay' than having a man to ass-fuck you, you know what, any man who wants to be ass-fucked by a penis - weather on a man or a trans-woman - is 'gay,' come to terms with it and fuck-off," Brad rattles out with an obviously heightened level of adrenalin in his system.

"I'm not fucking gay, I don't fuck men or trannies," Jason spits out.

"No, you're a fagot, the bitch of the gay lifestyle, you want my girlfriend to ass-fuck you, to 'see what it's like,'" Tom returns the insult, with logic.

"I'm no fucking fagot. I said that 'I'd like to see what it's like,' I didn't say that I want her to ass-fuck me," Jason trembles out with adrenalin obviously high in his system too.

"You didn't have to say you want her to ass-fuck you, from my experience with in the trans-community, I see it a lot, 'I want to hook up with a tranny to see what it's like,' and every time, even though they don't specify that they want to be ass-fucked or that they want to suck cock the trans-women have told me that's exactly what those men ended up wanting, and trans-women don't want that, they aren't gay men, they are ladies and deserve to be treated as such. Look, I have nothing against gay men, if you're gay or bi curious that's your business, but you're not going to explore your own sexuality by making my girlfriend uncomfortable, she isn't going to play the role of a gay man for you and fuck your ass or have you suck her off." Tom states.

"Fuck this I'm out of here, y'all fagots have fun now, that goes for your fagot sleeping in the..." Jason is cut off in mid sentence by Tom's fist, which connects with Jason's jaw like a brick shot out of a cannon.

"I've had enough of this SHIT," Tom shouts. "You will respect my girlfriend. Each and every time I so much as hear rumor that you've said anything derogatory about her I'm going to beat the living shit out of you, and when I'm done with you I'm going to take a 20-pound sledgehammer to your car, now get the fuck out of here or your car is next."

Jason walks out holding his jaw.

Tom looks around and kicks at the floor, Tom's foot launches two small bloody objects towards the door. "Don't forget your fucking teeth."

Jason picks up his teeth, gets into his Saleen, slamming the door, and peals out of the drive.

"Son of a bitch that fucker pissed me off," Tom states.

"Me too, if you hadn't hit him I would have," Brad says.

"Shit, I would have loved to have seen that, a dude like you, built like aWWEwrestler, you would have flatten his fucking face," Tom observes.

"Maybe we should have ass-raped him instead of poor old Dabney Coleman," Brad says to lighten the mood.

"Nah, Jason would love to have his O-Ring blown out by my cock too much, no fun for me if he enjoys it,"

"True." Tom and Brad laugh.

A yawn is heard, Tom and Brad turn around to see a still sleepy Danielle, rubbing the sleep out of her barely open eyes. "What's going on, I heard shouting, and someone burning rubber in the drive way?"

"Nothing now sweetie," Tom consoles.

"One of Tom's friends was here, long story short, Tom defended your honor by knocking out two of the asshole's teeth, so Tom get's my seal of approval," Brad explains.

Danielle walks up to Tom and hugs him tightly. "Oh, I thank you for standing up for me, but if we are going to be together, I don't want to have to come to the jailhouse or prison to visit with you."

"You don't have to worry about me being arrest for beating the shit out of an asshole, I'm too well connected, two of my Uncles are judges here and I'm very close with them," Tom explains.

Danielle steps back from hugging Tom, she grabs his hands in her's and feels the raw spot on his knuckles where he'd punched Jason in the jaw. "Oh, sweetie, he must have had a hard head," Danielle says as she brings Tom's knuckles up to her lips and gently kisses his knuckles to make them better.

"See, a heart of gold," Brad points out.

"Yeah, I see, I've never been 'in love' with a slut before, but I could see it happening with Danielle, she's very sweet and loving," Tom states.

"You guys may not see it yourselves, but you're pretty sweet and loving too. You both have stood up for my honor, Brad with one of his friends back where he lives and now you with your friend, Tom. Those were loving acts," Danielle reasons. "So with all of this sweet lovingness, lets go have a cuddle pile together." Danielle grabs both Tom's hand and Brad's and and drags them to the big comfy couch in the living room, she sets them down, and she sits between them, she wraps her arms around both Tom and Brad and pull them towards her and nuzzles each of them, purring like a cat.

"You purr?" Tom asks, shocked to hear it.

"Yeah, not that difficult, just like how you roll the 'R' in some foreign languages. I just thought the purring would accentuate my affection for two defenders of my honor," Danielle explains.

"That's cute. I have a better place to have a cuddle pile than this couch," Tom offers.

"Okay, where's that?" Danielle inquires.

"I have a room setup in the basement. Come, I show you." Tom gets up to lead the way, Danielle and Brad follow.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

In the basement it's dimly lit with warm colors, various shades of different reds and in the middle of the room is a pile of pillows.

"That would make a perfect cuddle pile," Danielle says.

"Yes it would," Tom responds.

Danielle runs and jump into the middle of the pile of pillows, Tom and Brad, a little less enthusiastically, join her.

Danielle rolls over and lays halfway on her side and halfway on Tom with her leg over his, she strokes his cheek and nuzzles his neck, and Brad interrupts, "Dabney Coleman,' Brad pauses, "Ass-Rape."

Tom blurts out laughter, and Brad joins in on the laughter.

"What's so funny, who wants to ass-rape Dabney Coleman?" Danielle inquires.

"We both do," Tom answers jokingly, still laughing.

"Yeah, but I'm first," Brad jokes.

"In your dreams," Tom says, "You'll get my cored-out, cheap, grocery store hamburger tube, sloppy-seconds, and you'll like it."

"Eww, 'cored-out, cheap, grocery store hamburger tube, sloppy-seconds,' that just doesn't sound appetizing at all," Danielle states.

Danielle rolls over to Brad, drapes her leg over his, "Poor guy, has to get stuck with the gross sloppy-seconds." Danielle hugs Brad.

"Okay, we should get cleaned up," Tom suggests.

"Okay," Brad and Danielle respond in unison.

Tom points to a doorway, "there are showers through there." Tom gets up and heads for the showers, then Danielle and Brad follow.

The shower room is about twenty four feet by eighteen feet, an off white color, but with the current lighting it appears to be pink. There is an eight person hot tub in the middle of the room and a large shower against the wall with sliding glass doors, and a mini-bar opposite the shower. Upon opening the shower doors there are two seats built out of the wall, one on each side of the shower under their own shower heads. Danielle strips down, nothing to be embarrassed about, both of the men in here know her intimately, she steps into the shower and turns it on adjusting the heat to her comfort level.

"Hey, watch out, Tom. That girl loves her water HOT," Brad warns.

"Don't be such a wussy, I love my water hot too," Tom teases.

Tom jumps into the shower and jumps out just as quickly as he'd gone in. "Goddamn, you told me she likes it hot, you didn't tell me she likes it 'steaming the flesh off of your bones,' HOT," Tom exclaims.

"Aaa, don't be a wussy, it really isn't that bad once you get used to it," Brad goads as he jumps into the shower with Danielle, hops up and down for a couple of minutes "ooing," and "ahing," until he can tolerate the water.

Not wanting to be the "wussy," Tom jumps in and does his own little "ooing," and "ahing," dance until he adjusts to the water.

Danielle grabs a loofah and some body wash, and lathers up the loofah, she washes under her chin, over her neck, under her arms, around her breasts, and starts down her tummy.

"Hey, that was a pretty good show for a moment, lather up those titties again," Brad requests.

Danielle slowly moves the lathered loofah back up her tummy, closer and closer to her breasts and keeping her arms as close to her breasts as possible she maneuvers the loofah between her tits with her forearms under her breasts which squeezes her tits together and make them look even bigger than they are. Holding one arm under her tits using her upper arm and her hand to hold her tits together, and squeezes the loofah over her tits, covering them in the white lather. Danielle turns towards the wall, places one hand on the wall for balance, spreads her legs and sticks her butt out, she washes over her leg and hip taking the loofah over her big round butt and squeezing more white lather out down her crack. Then Danielle hikes her leg up and slowly washes up and down her butt-crack over and over and, pretending to be more excited than she actually is, she begins to moan as she drags the loofah over her butt-hole.

Tom and Brad each grab Danielle and rinse her off under the water, turn her so that her back is against the wall, then Brad braces Danielle's arm closest to him against the wall over her head and clamps his lips over her nipple, lightly biting it with his teeth, and he begins to suck. Tom grabs Danielle's hand that's closest to him and places it around his now rock hard titanic cock.

Danielle, feeling Tom's engorged member in her hand, begins to caress and explore it. Danielle slides her hand slowly toward the head of Tom's cock, then cups her hand over the head and feels the length of it against her arm. With her hand cupped over the head of Tom's dick her elbow still only come in direct contact with his dick, but barely touches his pubic hair. Remembering the brutal fucking that she got from that monster cock Danielle loses it and lets out a squeal as she cums hard, blasting her cum over Brad's leg. Brad ignores the cum on his leg and lets the water rinse it off, but thinks to himself he's going to make Danielle eat his.

Danielle drops to her knees in a cock-lust frenzy, and grabs both Brad and Tom by their dicks and nuzzles her face against each dick, alternating in between them in a whorish frenzy, periodically slapping herself in the face with Brad's and Tom's dicks.

"What a dirty little slut," Tom encourages.

"If this little slut is like this now, she'll be ready for more cock by the time your friends get here," Brad adds in.

"I think she's ready for more cock right now, look at that slut," Tom points out.

"Oh, yeah. She's a cock-lusting whore," Brad encourages. "You're ready for more throbbing dicks, aren't you, Slut?"

"Oh," pant, "God," pant, "yes," Danielle exclaims in a lustful voice.

With that, Brad grabs two fist fulls of Danielle's hair and thrust his dick at her face, Danielle reciprocates by opening her mouth to allow Brad to fuck her face. Tom maneuvers behind Danielle and begins to glide his titanic cock up and down to twitching ass-crack, and Danielle moans between each thrusts of Brad's cock, then Tom, in a fit of sexual rage within himself smacks Danielle's ass cheek with his gigantic cock so hard that it leaves a dick-shaped welt on her butt, and Danielle cries out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

While Brad fucks Danielle's face, working his cock deeper and deeper into her throat with each thrust, Tom gets onto his knees and begins to eat out Danielle's sexy ass to lube it up with his saliva in preparation for the brutal ass-fucking that he's about to give her. Tom licks up and down Danielle's sexy butt-crack, lodging his tongue deep inside her ass periodically, each time Tom's tongue thrusts into Danielle's ass she bucks her ass back against this face trying to take his tongue deeper.

Tom gets onto one knee and teases Danielle by rubbing the head of his dick up and down her butt-crack and Danielle starts to buck herself back against this rock-hard cock. Tom presses the fist-sized head of his dick against Danielle cock hungry asshole and holds it there. Danielle wanting to be fucked by that massive cock pushes her weight back against it and relaxes as much as she can trying to take his cock inside of her. His cock is too big to take in one stroke, so she sort of bounces back against it, taking more and more of his cock each time until is cock is buried balls-deep in her ass, then Danielle slowly fucks herself on his cock as Brad continues fucking her throat. Danielle moans like a whore getting the fucking of a lifetime between each of Brad's recoils.

Tom notices some noise in the other room, the room with the pillow pile, he get's Brad's attention and motions towards the other room with his head. Brad notices the sounds and realizes that the guests have shown up. Danielle busy with two cocks fucking her at each end is completely oblivious. Tom grabs Danielle's legs, and Brad grabs Danielle's under her arms, and Tom stands picking up Danielle bottom half with his cock deeply lodged in her ass, and Brad picks up her top half with his cock resting in her mouth as she greedily sucks the precum from is dick, and they carry Danielle into the pillow room like a pig roasted on a spit. In the air Danielle wraps her legs around Tom and continues to fuck herself against his dick, until they get close enough to the doorway and she can see there are other men there looking at her with these two dicks impaling her at both ends. Danielle has a last moment feeling of hesitation as reality sets in that she's going to get gangbanged and struggles to get free, but Tom and Brad keep a hold of her.

"You're okay, sweetie, you're not going to get rapped, they are just here to enjoy the show, unless you ask them to join in," Tom reassures Danielle. Danielle calms down and the exhibitionist side of her gets the better of her and she stops struggling and gets back into being the dirty little slut that she is.

As Tom and Brad get Danielle into the pillow room, out of the corner of Danielle's eyes she counts ten other men there all looking directly at her, all watching her fuck herself on Tom's monster cock and greedily sucking Brad's dick and the excitement of being watched by all those men who are obviously enjoying the show pushes her over the edge to orgasm again and she tenses up and launches another volley of cum onto the pillows beneath her as they set her down.

"Hey, check that out. That slut just came," one of the spectators pointed out. He goes over to the mini-bar and grabs a spoon. The walks over towards Danielle, Tom, and Brad and spoons up Danielle's cum from the pillows and holds it by her mouth, and Danielle in a fit of lust pulls her head from Brad's dick and greedily eats her cum from the spoon.

"Hot, she's a good little cum-whore," the man with the spoon encourages.

"Check out the way her belly bulges every time Tom drives his monster cock into that slut," another spectator observes. "It's really fucking hot to see a slut get off on being stretched out by such a massive dick."

Danielle, out of curiosity, reaches for her tummy with her hand and can feel her tummy bulge as her guts are plowed through and pushed aside by Tom's massive cock. Feeling completely, pleasantly used and abused by Tom and Brad and being forced to give a show to a room full of men Danielle begins to pant and moan like a whore getting closer and closer to another ball draining climax.

The spectators in the room begin to unfasten their pants and pull their dicks out to jerk off as they definitely enjoy watching this slut enjoy herself.

Seeing the spectators masturbating, Danielle is pushed into another orgasm as she realizes these men are really turned on by her and what she's doing, as she cums and catches her cum in her hand and pulls her mouth off of Brad's dick again, turns her face upwards and to holds her hand several inches above her mouth, she lets her cum drip over her tongue and loudly slurps up the semen that landed just outside of her mouth, "Mmm, yummy," Danielle shows off her cum lust.

"Fucking hot, that whore loves cum. I'll bet she'd bathe in cum if given the opportunity," one of the spectators says.

"What are you talking about? She has the opportunity now, all she has to do is ask us to bathe her in our spunk and we will?" another spectator corrects.

Danielle can't believe this is happening, getting fucked at both ends in front of an audience and the audience encouraging her sluttiness, she's in slut heaven. Danielle notices that the dicks of the masturbating spectators all seem to be at least 10 inches, but none as huge as Tom's.

The room fills with male pheromones as Tom and Brad fuck Danielle's face and ass and all of the other men are jerking off, the scent of male sexual need fills Danielle nostrils and deep animalistic need, an actual need, to breed with every man in this room builds and builds until Danielle can't take it and pulls her head from Brad's dick just long enough to shout, "I want you all to fuck me. I want your dicks anywhere they'll fit. I want you all to fill me with with so much of your sperm that I'm going to walk around sloshing with cum all week long until your hot dicks fill me again." And it is an actual need to breed that Danielle feels, her only regret that she feels is that she isn't a fully biological woman, so she can't get pregnant, but if she were a completely biological female, what she is literally feeling right now is the need to be impregnated by each and every man in here.

The spectators stand and gather around Danielle as Tom and Brad help Danielle on her her back, once on her back Brad straddles Danielle's face and spanks her cheeks with his dick. Tom lifts her butt off of the pillows and positions himself slightly under her and roughly plows his monster dick back into her hungry fuck-hole. Danielle reaches out with her hands, grasping to find a cock to jerk off, one of the spectators grabs her hand and guides it to his engorged member, and another spectator does likewise on the other side. Two more spectators begin to rub their phalluses up and down Danielle's legs before finally bending her legs at the knee and sliding their dicks behind her knee between her upper legs and lower legs using her knee joints as a crevasse to fuck.

Now Danielle is truly in slut heaven, she moans in ecstasy as Tom plows hard and deep into her, but the moan is quickly cut off as Brad plunges his cock deep into her throat. Danielle's oversized-clit responds with a twitch and begins to spasm as it erupts a bolt of semen against Tom's belly. Tom squeegees up Danielle's semen with his finger, reaches around Brad and smears Danielle's semen over her face.

Seeing the cock-drunken look of ecstasy and shear bliss on Danielle's face as she obviously loves everything that's happening to her right now, Brad lose his will and thrust in deep and hard into Danielle's throat, his cock twitching and spasming as he shoots his hot sperm directly into her stomach. Brad pulls back and Danielle greedily cleans up the remaining sperm, sucking every bit of it that she can from his dick slit. Brad steps over Danielle and plops down exhaustidly a few feet away, giving enough room for someone else to take his place.

1...345678