Danielle's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys that Danielle's jerking off pulls his dick out of her hand and steps up by her face holding his dick and lets his 11 inch member drop heavily onto her face and Danielle licks the underside of his cock moaning from her cock lust.

Seeing Danielle thoroughly enjoying herself Tom loses control, he thrusts in deep and hard, his monstrous cock strongly jerking and spasming inside of her sending visible ripples over her tummy as he floods her inside with his white, hot sperm. Tom shudders on top of Danielle in the aftershocks of orgasm, he collects himself, and pulls his still rock-hard cock out of her now gaping asshole as nearly a cup (8 ounces) of his sperm gushes out of her gaped anus as her sphincter flexes like a beast panting in hunger wanting more. Tom steps back to allow someone else fuck Danielle's sweet ass.

The man at Danielle's face drags his cock head all over her face, she follows trying to take the cock into her mouth, but the man, teasing her, keeps it just out of reach as he drags trails of his precum all over her cheeks and forehead. To preoccupied with trying to get the cock into her mouth, Danielle grunts as she'd taken by surprise as another large cock plunges deep into her guts.

Danielle's eyes roll back as a new sensation overtakes her. Danielle's internal organs constantly getting pushed around by massive dicks, in addition to the copious amount of sperm that's inside of her too, she begins to feel a sensation like motion sickness from her guts being pushed aside by invading, primal, ass-hungry cocks. Danielle instinctively turns her head and retches onto a pillow beside her, the huge cock plow deep and hard again before the men realize what's going on, and the thrust of the cocks mass sends another gush of vomit and sperm onto the pillow.

Everyone stops for a moment. "Are you okay," one of the guys asks.

Swallowing and with a look of a bad taste on her mouth Danielle answers, "I think so, I just had a sensation like motion sickness."

"Oh yes, that'll happen, but you'll get used to it, eventually," Tom expertly explains. "What it is is you're not used to having your guts stirred around by such big dicks, at least not for such a long period of time, but eventually you'll be able to go all day and it won't bother you. It is like motion sickness, just like sailors at sea, they get used to being moved up and down and side to side, yes, at first they puke their guts out, but eventually it stops bothering them when they get their 'sea legs.'"

"So I'll stop getting sick when I get my 'slut legs," Danielle asks.

"Yes," Tom and a few of the other men chuckles.

"I feel bad, I don't think I can do this any more, but I don't want to blue-ball you poor guys," Danielle says.

"Don't feel bad sweetie, we are used to breaking-in sluts, this happens all of the time until the slut is used to it. We know this and expect this," Tom consoles. "And you won't be leaving these guy blue-balled, they understand that you're in no condition to continue, but we all still want to see you covered in our cum, so they'll just have a circle jerk around you, your first Bukkake."

"That would be great, I love cum, and I'd swallow every drop if I didn't feel so ill," Danielle says.

"I know you would," Tom says.

Tom's ten friends gather around Danielle who's still laying on the pile of pillows, watching lustfully as the men begin to jerk off.

"I love this. I've always wanted to be in a Bukkake. Please, please, please give me your white hot sperm, I want to be covered from head to toe with your spunk. I love sperm and I can't get enough of it inside of me or all over me. I want you all to make my your cum-whore and shower me with your cum," Danielle begs her encouragement.

"Spoken like a true slut," one of the guys grunts out as he unloads a volley of jizzum at Danielle's face. A thick white rope of cum claps heavily in her hair and down across her face, another cum missile hits up her nostril and she's caught by surprise and blows out a cum bubble.

Another man pumping his cock in a frenzy steps up to Danielle's face and he shouts, "I am the Milkman," as he pumps out several copious loads of sperm all over Danielle's eager face.

"You sure are, Goddamn, you sure are," Danielle echos her approval.

Danielle lays back and begins to massage sperm into her breasts and a torrential down pour of cum begins to rain down on her from all sides in varying thicknesses and amounts, but leaving not a single bare spot on the front of her body.

Danielle coos in total cum-lust as she continues rubbing the sperm into her skin all over her body, she lays there in the ecstasy of being a used cum-dumpster, reveling in the moment of becoming a cum-whore.

To be continues in Danielle 3 - The Breaking of a Slut.

1...345678