Danielle's Gift

Story Info
An exploration of submission.
3.7k words
4.13
23.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: There is very little actual sex in this story, plus, the story ends on a bit of a cusp. There are a couple of reasons for this. Some of this I detail in my profile, but this was also an 'artistic' decision with this story. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy, and I encourage all polite comments, as I want to continue to improve.

* * * * *

As Danielle walked toward the bus stop, everything became crystal clear. Even though she had received the piercings quite a while ago, and despite the package she was carrying, she was feeling no real discomfort. Nonetheless, she felt like she was walking bowlegged, like a cowboy after a hard day working. This, more than anything else, made her intensely aware of every pair of eyes that turned her way, and probably made her imagine many, many more. She groaned inwardly as she saw the full bus approach, knowing that she would have to stand, and that every fidget she would imagine as a sign that every other person on the bus could see, and that somehow they would be able to see through her clothing at the little surprise underneath. The rational part of her brain told her that no one really knew, but this voice was drowned out by the rest of her shouting "They know! They know!" She no longer wondered why Jamie had asked her to take the bus to make this delivery.

For the last few miles she had been unable to look anywhere but out the window, willing with her entire being for the bus to reach it's destination. But God and the motorists in this metropolis seemed to be conspiring against her. The bus could do little more than inch along. By the time she reached her stop, she was almost shaking with self-consciousness.

And yet, now that she had reached the relative safety of the street, the old cliche ran through her mind. And while the frying pan had certainly been painful, the fire awaited. She had never met this 'Erin' to whom she must deliver her package. Never before had she been in a situation where she did not choose her own, well... it wouldn't necessarily be that, would it? Maybe she would simply take possession of the present, and then send her on her way. For a moment she clung to this possibility like a life preserver in the sea, until a tiny voice inside her asked her if this wouldn't actually be worse. What would this say about her if a so blatant message was ignored? Perhaps worse, would this be a disappointment to Jamie? How could she go back and face her Mistress if she had failed her like that. Would Jamie even look at her the same way?

She almost screamed out loud to get this voice in her head to stop. She groaned as she realized that she no longer knew what she wanted to happen, except that a piano falling on her didn't really sound all that bad. She never even considered not going through with her task, however. Failing Jamie that way seemed like a fate worse than death.

Taking a deep breath, and chanting softly in her head to quiet all other thoughts, she stepped slowly into the building and made her way up to the office as she had been instructed.

A very young and very pretty woman smiled at her from the receptionist's desk as she approached, "May I help you?"

"Well, um," after she had started, Danielle thought to look around the desk to see if there was a nameplate. Perhaps this was Erin. She felt the heat of blood rushing to her face in a blush as a part of her opined that this wouldn't be so bad. However, there was no nameplate. "I-I am supposed to make a delivery to E-erin." Dani's head nodded along with the stuttering, two things she had never done before.

The girl behind the desk was obviously very aware of her nervousness, because she answered very slowly and gently, "Erin Roth?"

Of course, seeing how transparent her feelings were to this woman only made Danielle all the more self-conscious, and she was unable to keep looking her in the eye as she responded. Instead, Danielle had a good view of the carpeting. "I-I don't really know, I was just told Erin at this office."

"Well, there's only one Erin in this office, so if you're sure you're in the right place, then it must be our Erin. Would you like to give the delivery to me?"

"No, I was asked to give it to Erin in person."

"All right, one moment." The receptionist picked up the phone, and tried to smile kindly as Danielle was finally able to raise her gaze again. "Hi, Erin? There's a delivery up front for you, can you come up and get it? Great, thanks." Turning back to Danielle, she said brightly, "It should just be a moment."

Nodding dumbly, Danielle backed up and over to the side of the waiting room. Shortly, a man and a woman walked out, and Danielle's eyes locked on the woman. Very professional-looking, and very confident. Short, very stylish blonde hair over an impeccably tailored jacket and pants set, an elegant silk blouse underneath. A fine-lined beautiful face with a master's touch of makeup. Danielle almost felt herself shrinking in the presence of this awesome woman. Certainly there was desire, but there was also the renewed dread that she would not be found acceptable.

The woman finished her business with the man she had exited with, and headed toward the outer door.

"Hi, you have a package for me?"

It took a while for Danielle to realize she was being spoken to. But finally she turned towards the man who had addressed her, the same man who had been speaking with the woman who was leaving.

Danielle's head swivelled back and forth between the woman and this man, her face betraying her confusion. She started to raise her hand to gesture at the woman, "E-erin?"

"Yes, that's right, I'm Aaron."

For a few seconds, all Danielle could do was look into this man's face, her mind trying somehow to find a different interpretation. She turned to look one more time at the woman, but she was gone.

"Whoa, are you all right? You look like you're about to fall down." Aaron's hand lifted as though to steady her, but refrained from actually touching her as long as she seemed capable of holding herself up. "Maybe," ducking his head, trying to catch her eye again, "you'd like to sit down, get a drink of water, compose yourself somewhere quiet? My office is right around the corner."

Danielle wanted nothing more than to run out of this place, but somehow getting control of herself seemed like the lesser of all evils. She nodded quietly and followed the man into his office, sitting primly in the chair offered. Aaron poured a glass of water out of a carafe sitting on a side table and offered the glass to her.

"Would you like to be left alone for a moment or two?" Danielle took the glass, and looked up into the kind eyes of the man, and nodded gratefully.

The man smiled, "Sure, no problem. Tell you what," He turned the phone on his desk towards her, "just push this button when you're okay. Take all the time you need."

Once he had closed the door behind him, Danielle raised the glass to her lips and took a few oblivious sips. As the full realization of her situation hit her, she was barely able to put the glass down before burying her face in her hands, sobbing. Would Jamie really do this to her? True, the things she had been requesting of Danielle had been more and more demanding, but this would be extreme. Danielle's Mistress had been a wonderful, loving introduction to the world of BDSM, and every moment with her had been one of pure joy. That is, at least until she had told her about this particular request. No, there must be some mistake.

Pulling herself together, she fixed herself up as well as she could, standing and straightening out her skirt, and then pushing the button, and turning toward the door. She assayed a bright, friendly countenance as the man re-entered his office, looking at her expectantly.

"I'm sorry," Danielle began, "I'm thinking there must have been some mistake, my instructions were somewhat vague."

"Oh, really? Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty sure. Here, let me ask you. Do you know a woman named Jamie?"

"Jamie? Sure. About five foot six, long full brown hair? Oh, my. She *did* say she was going to send over a birthday present." Danielle watched in horror as the man's eyes drifted down over her body for the first time, and his expression turned from one of kindness to one of intense interest.

As she sank back into the chair, the word "Birthday?" barely escaped her lips.

"Yes, today is my birthday." And the last tumbler clicked into place. Jamie had told her that she was delivering a birthday present.

Her eyes again falling to the floor, Danielle whispered, "Then there is no mistake."

Swallowing dryly, she lifted her gaze once again to see Aaron leaning against his desk, watching her patiently, his face now showing... what is it, amusement?

Taking a deep breath, resigned, Danielle looked about the office. She then pulled herself heavily out of the chair and turned around, leaning back against the desk herself, and sliding her hips up onto it and reached down to pull up her skirt. His eyes widening in surprise, Aaron stood up, and then began to reach down for his own pants.

Danielle's hand immediately shot out as if to stop him, not quite touching him, "No! I mean... it's just that... well, you'll see." With a bemused look, Aaron let his hands fall back to his sides, waiting.

Danielle again reached down to pull up her skirt, pulling it out from underneath her, the fabric still however covering her. She then slid back on the desk until she could just get her feet on the desk. Finally, she let her knees fall apart, and pulled up the fabric of her skirt exposing herself to this man.

What Aaron saw was a most singular and elegant sight. Danielle's inner labia had four piercings along either side, eight little hoops in glittering gold. Threaded through these loops like a shoelace was a pink ribbon, ending with a pretty bow at the top. Aaron stared at this in wonder for over a minute, his pleasure very plain.

"This... this is my present?"

"Well, the wrapping."

Aaron looked at her curiously, questioningly, but Danielle was not looking into his face. Finally he reached down, his hands gently sliding along her inner thighs as they made their way down. While his intent was clearly to reach for the bow, he could not help but slide over the hood covering her clitoris so conveniently nearby. Danielle's tensing and flinching told him how his touches were being received.

Undoing the bow, and unthreading the ribbon, he carefully and lovingly placed the ribbon to the side. Again bringing his hands down between her legs, he gently went to push the hoops aside with his fingers to try to pry inside, but he had to pause. "I'm sorry, but you do seem to be quite dry, and I don't want to hurt you. There is something inside?"

Her eyes closed, Danielle could only nod.

"Then, perhaps this is the easiest way." As she heard his words, she felt him sliding down to kneel on the carpet. Soon enough, there was the gentle, very wet pressure of his tongue probing where his fingers had so recently been. Certainly not the shocks that had coursed through her when another woman had done such things to her, but she could not completely deny that there was some pleasureable sensation coming from this. Soon enough she felt that familiar wetness, although she was not sure how much was herself, and how much was his saliva. Nonetheless, she once again felt gentle fingers probing at her, this time sliding in easily. She felt A bit of discomfort as the finger met the solid object, and then worked it slowly out. Danielle felt her legs start to close together as the last of it slid out, as if to try to keep it inside her.

Opening her eyes again, she saw the cylinder that Jamie had placed inside of her what seemed like so long ago. Trying not to attract his attention, Danielle slid the fabric of her skirt down to cover herself again, and let her feet hang over the edge of the desk.

When Aaron opened the cylinder, Danielle could not help but gasp as the first thing she saw was the platinum ring that she and Jamie had shopped for together. At that point, Danielle knew more jealousy than she had ever felt, as she had thought the ring was for her.

The rest of the contents of the cylinder appeared to be several small sheets of paper, rolled up tightly. Aaron unrolled them, and then started to read. A smile spread across his face and a gentle laugh jumped from his lips as he finished the first page quickly, his eyes darting more than once over the pages at Danielle sitting on his desk. Moving onto the next pages, he continued to read, his face filled with wonder.

Finishing the last page, he took off the first page, and put it in his desk, and then placed the rest of the rolled up pages on the desk. "So, you have been put in a very strange situation, haven't you?"

Danielle looked at him and nodded.

Lacing his hands together, and obviously choosing his words very carefully and playfully, he continued, "What would you say your... Mistress's," he looked pointedly at her as he lingered over this word, "intentions are at this point?"

"I... I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, of course you do. But I'll make it plain. You're a lesbian, but you have been put in this incredibly compromising position. Do you think it is her intention for us to have sex?"

Trying to find a shred of pride, she tried to answer strongly, "I don't know, and, of course, I hope not."

"Oh, yes, of course. However, if I tell you that I want to have sex with you now, what will you do?"

Although she tried to lie to herself, she knew that she could not in good conscience refuse. Jamie had been intentionally vague in her words, but the situation was clear enough. "I would do it." She answered quietly.

Aaron looked at her for a long time after this, clearly appreciating the moment. He then gestured at the rolled-up pages on the desk. "She sent this along for you."

Looking at him with horror and a bit of anger Danielle snapped, "It's for me, and you just read it?"

Smiling back at her Aaron replied, "Relax, and read before you get all bent out of shape."

Taking the sheets from his hand, she saw the familiar script of her Mistress's hand:

"My Darling Danielle,

Oh, what you must be feeling now. If I have done my job well, and if I know you the way I think I do, then you must be in an absolute maelstrom of emotions. No doubt you feel as though they are going to tear you apart.

I imagine that the biggest thing you are feeling is confusion, and about many things. Let me start with the easy things. First of all, yes, I wanted Aaron to read this letter. I want his complete comprehension.

Secondly, yes, I have sent Aaron two gifts. The ring that I led you to believe was for you, and the opportunity to have consensual sex with a woman who does not want to have sex with him.

Do NOT however, my dearest Danielle, think that I have simply used you as a gift to sate this man's fantasy. Were he the person I respected most upon the planet, I would not do such a thing, especially with someone I cared about as I do with you.

Because, you see, this gift is as much for you, as it is for him. Actually, this is a much greater gift for you, and believe me when I say that I am more than a bit envious of you, and would trade places with you in an instant.

Right now, there is so much going on in your brain and in your heart and in your soul, I don't know if you are in a position to really appreciate it. Let me see if I can explain.

To begin with, you are more alive right now than you have probably ever been before in your life. Can you see how vibrant the colors are? How sharp each sound is, and how intensely you can feel every movement of your body? Can you hear your heart?

One thing that is happening is that you are about to have a new experience. I am not sure that you are going to appreciate this, even though I know from personal experience that Aaron is an excellent lover (and yes, I am fully aware of what that last sentence is making you feel). However, even the things that we don't enjoy make up a valuable part of ourselves.

As well, you are about to learn something very powerful about yourself. While our play over the last few months has been very enjoyable, and while you have allowed some very socially frowned-upon things to be done to you, you have no concept of what the word 'submission' really means. Everything that I have done to you, every morsel of pain, every imagined humiliation and degradation, every moment of 'service' you have done for me you have done because you wanted to, and you loved every moment of it. If anything, it is I that have been submitting to you, feeding your needs and desires.

Please don't think I'm trying to say that I haven't enjoyed our play, because I certainly have. This is in part because I have more than a little bit of submissive in myself as well.

However, the time has come for you to do something because *I* want you to. And yes, it is specifically something that I know you don't want to do. And no, dear, this is not simply a lesson I'm trying to teach you. I have enough of the sadist in me that I will enjoy it for what it is. So, sweetie, this is true submission, if you accept it. How does it feel? Take a few moments and think about it. Live in the moment, you will never have another one quite like this one. To top it, at least in terms of how intensely you're feeling right now, we would have to get into things that I am not fond of, to say the least.

I have heard it said that the first time you try heroin is always the best, no doubt because it's the first. It's the high that junkies are always trying to find again, but never do.

Finally, of course, I am giving you the opportunity to give me a very powerful gift. The true submission of one person to another is on the same level as (though not quite equal to) falling in love, or giving birth. Please understand that if you choose to give me this gift, it will be lovingly appreciated, and tenderly cared for.

So, my dear, do you like my gift? You need not worry about disease or pregnancy with this man. Also, he has proven himself to me to be completely trustworthy. At the very least you should appreciate the effort and thought that went into my gift. More importantly, are you going to accept it? Here's a parting thought. If you choose to not go through with it, it is not the end of our relationship. I am hoping that we can continue the friendship, intimacy, and love that we have shared. Nor will I think less of you. If it is not for you, that's fine. I do not need this in order to love you. Obviously things will be different, but not necessarily better or worse. Just different.

Take care my sweet girl,

Love,

Jamie"

As she finished the letter, Danielle took a deep breath, eyes unfocused as she sat on the desk.

"Hey, now if you need some time, that's fine."

Danielle turned her eyes towards the man, smiling, "No, I don't need any time, I'm ready."

Aaron raised his eyebrows, "Yeah? Does that mean...?"

Danielle nodded her head, smiling.

Aaron's face split out in a smile, "Nice. Okay then, what do you want? Maybe if you just turn around, bend over the desk, it won't be so bad?"

Danielle stood up, and walked over to Aaron, reaching out tentatively to cover the bulge appearing at the front of his pants. "Oh, no. I want it all. I want you to get all your male fantasy ya-yas out. I want you to fuck me in the way you've wanted to fuck any girl. I don't want you to have a shred of concern about whether I'm enjoying it or not. I want you to fuck me in my pussy, I want you to fuck me between my tits. I want you to make me gag as you shove your cock down my throat, and I want you to fuck me in my ass. You can spank me, pinch me, bite me... you can tie me down. You can even take pictures, as long as my face doesn't show. Let's just say: Don't try to bring anyone else in, we don't leave this room, we leave urine and fecal matter out of it, you don't do anything that I can't heal from in a few days, and we're done by, say, midnight, and I think we'll be okay."