Danielle's Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Erotic journey into lesbian dominance and submission.
2k words
4.4
55.2k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spivver
spivver
38 Followers

Chapter 2: The Flight

The three of them boarded the aircraft, passing the cheery welcomes of the stewardesses. Finding their allotted seats, Ryan sat down next to the window, Adelle sat next to the isle, and Danielle moved to sit in between.

Adelle watched Danielle, feeling aroused at the sight of her trying to sit down and hoist her dress up discreetly at the same time. Danielle settled down, shuffling herself to keep herself open as Adelle had instructed. Her dress bunched in front a little, but the seat in front hid her nudity. Adelle asked "Are you properly in contact?" to which Danielle nodded breathlessly.

Once in the air, the flight settled into the tedium of many ordinary flights. Danielle soon forgot her disposition, and relaxed a little. The stewardesses started to serve the refreshments, and Danielle realised just how hungry she had become. As one of the stewardesses drew closer to serving the three of them, Danielle studied her. A woman slightly older than Danielle, she was immaculate in her blue and maroon uniform, and her close cropped blond hair stood from her skin at the nape of her neck. As she reached the three of them and started serving the trays of food, she reached across to Ryan's pull out table to place the tray on it. She appeared to draw breath as she looked down at Danielle, and hesitated for a moment. Danielle sat there, completely immobile. She could not tell how much of herself may have been showing to the stewardess, but she knew the instructions of Adelle. Eventually the stewardess looked at Ryan and asked "Is she travelling with you?"

"No"

Adelle looked at the stewardess and said "She's with me. Do you like her?"

The stewardess breathlessly replied "She's wonderful. May I speak with you both later, when I've finished serving the meals"

Adelle simply stated "Yes", at which the stewardess left. Adelle looked at Danielle "See, already you are causing a sensation".

It was a half hour later that the stewardess returned, and said to Adelle "When we land, would you meet me at the concourse after you have cleared through Customs. Wait for me if I am not there when you arrive. I have some paperwork to do, but will get there as soon as possible. Please bring the girl".

Adelle replied "Of course, Danielle would be happy to be there".

Two hours later, after the boredom of the uneventful flight, the three of them cleared through the formalities and stood waiting in the arrivals hall. Danielle's pulse raced as she felt a nervousness welling up inside her, that fear of the unknown, that feeling of vulnerability.

A clicking of heels alerted them to the approach of the stewardess. "Hi " she said as she drew near. Adelle smiled in greeting, Danielle stood impassively waiting.

"Come with me, there is a small room at the rear of this complex which we can use."

Adelle nodded to Danielle, and motioned to her to follow the stewardess. She followed her down the hall, with Adelle alongside. She felt nervous, and again wondered if any of the bustling passers by knew what she was up to. However, she kept her eyes fixed ahead, and watched the back of the stewardess as she swayed with her walk, her buttocks moving in unison with her steps taken. Eventually, the stewardess reached a grey office door, opened it, and let Danielle and Adelle inside. She stepped inside, and locked it behind her. Danielle stood waiting, she could smell the perfume of the stewardess and she felt aroused.

Turning to study Danielle, she said "Absolutely perfect. What is her name? And how submissive is she?"

Adelle replied "Her name is Danielle. She has agreed to comply with every instruction I give her. Would you like to see?"

The stewardess nodded, her breasts heaving with her quick breathing. "Danielle, lift your dress around your waist"

Danielle reached down to the hem, grasped it with both hands, and drew the material up. Standing in front of the stewardess, she parted her legs slightly, and looked down submissively.

The stewardess studied her. She could see the slit dividing the legs, until it disappeared. The inner lips pink and slightly crinkly, jutted out slightly from the outer larger lips. She reached with her hand to touch the smooth mound. No one spoke, as she then slid her fingers into the crease of Danielle's sex and stroked her clitoris. Danielle held her breath, becoming aroused at the thought of her display. She felt the stewardess's fingers work their way further into the crease, until two fingers penetrated her vagina. The stewardess searched Danielle's eyes for any rebellion. She saw none.

"Turn around and lay across that desk" she commanded. Danielle did as she was told.

"Keep your legs straight, and your feet placed well apart"

Danielle held the pose she had been commanded. The dress lay across her back, and her buttocks were very much on display.

"Push your bottom out"

Danielle arched down her back, forcing her stomach onto the desk, aware that nothing was being hidden from the stewardess.

She jerked, as she felt the stinging slap of the stewardess's hand across her buttocks. However, she held herself, and when the sting was lessening, arched herself again. Each time she felt another stinging slap, she jerked, but did not get up.

The stewardess said to Adelle "She is good. I have a girl friend at my home who enjoys discipline. I wonder if I may show Danielle the sort of thing I do with her?"

Adelle replied "Of course, Danielle would be happy to be disciplined by you"

The stewardess smiled "Good, I shall bring my instruments with me the next time I am in Spain, during the week. Danielle, I should like to hear you weep for my pleasure. Would you willingly offer yourself?"

Danielle, without looking up, murmured "If that is Adelle's will"

Adelle nodded. The stewardess introduced her thumb into Danielle's mouth and made her suck it. Withdrawing the thumb, she placed it at the entrance of Danielle's anus. "This is a sure sign of the submissiveness of a person" Looking at Adelle, she slowly pushed the thumb, and Danielle felt the ring opening to the pressure. Knowing that Adelle would want her to open without any resistance, she willed herself to relax, until she felt the stewardess's thumb embed itself deeply within her. She stretched around it, and lay where she was, perfectly still. She could hear the sounds of excited travellers, announcements over the speakers and the hubbub of the airport concourse above her breathing, and felt her heart beating quickly. She wondered what those she could hear would think if they knew what she was doing just the other side of the door.

The stewardess said "That's good, no difficulty. Now I want you to grip me tightly, in your penetration".

Danielle squeezed the thumb, still holding herself still. She felt invaded, but realised that this was the wish of her Adelle. The stewardess reached up with her other hand, and caressed Danielle's clitoris with her fingers. Danielle started to squirm. As her arousal became more evident, the stewardess introduced two of her fingers into the vagina. Danielle felt herself opening wider, but lay still in her showing. She was sure Adelle would be pleased with her.

Pushing a further finger into her, the stewardess worked at Danielle, and Danielle could feel herself building to an orgasm. The stewardess withdrew her fingers slowly, and Danielle felt a sense of disappointment.

"That is enough of your pleasure. Now I want you to bring me to orgasm using your tongue and mouth only." said the stewardess.

She drew up a chair, sitting down on it with the skirt of her uniform pulled up around her waist. "Stand up Danielle".

As Danielle stood up her dress fell back around her legs. "No, don't let it fall, I want to see you exposed. Now keel down and remove my panties."

Danielle did as instructed, kneeling with her face level to the sex of the stewardess. She reached up, grasped the panties with both her hands, and tugged them down, removing them completely. The stewardess drew up her legs, until her knees were raised and drawn back, and placed her feet on the edge of the desk. Danielle could see that the stewardess was excited. Her sex was covered in a profusion of blond curly hair, and the pink of her slit appeared wet. She reached forward with her tongue , and touched the clitoris with it. She could smell the stewardess, and pressed her tongue in harder. She started lapping and licking at the clitoris, tonguing it harder as she became accustomed to the sex. She sensed the stewardess relaxing, and could see her hands gripping the arm rests of the chair.

The stewardess looked at Adelle, smiled, closed her eyes and dropped her head back, letting herself sink into the ecstasy of the kiss.

Danielle lowered her mouth, probing into the vaginal entrance with her tongue. Her nose pushed into the slit, and as she raised her head to resume tonguing the clitoris, her nose parted the lips and rubbed over the small knob of the clitoris. The stewardess moaned with pleasure. Danielle kept working and teasing at the clitoris, and then moved her head lower again. This time it was the puckered ring of the anus which she felt with her tongue. She pushed in, and the muscle gripped her. Reaching in as deep as she could, Danielle felt wanton. She realised that she enjoyed this feeling, it was a type of reverse power, and she had not realised how good it could feel. Withdrawing her tongue, she ran it along the crease again, and lapped at the clitoris.

Danielle sensed Adelle lean forward to get a closer look, and so tongued at the stewardess harder and faster. She could feel the orgasm rising in the woman, and her tongue was starting to ache. Probing the vagina, she again pushed her nose and face into the sex of the stewardess, and, when she felt the stewardess's orgasm was just about to break over her, she licked in quick short strokes at the clitoris. The stewardess moaned as she was taken over the brink, her body tensing, and her hands took hold of Danielle's head. Danielle still licked quickly, and took the stewardess through the orgasm. Eventually, the stewardess pushed her head away, looking into her eyes, and said "Danielle, that was an excellent girl. I thank you for that. When I next meet you, I shall punish you for being so wanton. You will scream with hurt, but I shall remember that orgasm in your screams. Now stand up".

Danielle did as she was told. At a nod from Adelle, she allowed her dress to drop.

The Stewardess said to Adelle "May I speak to you for a moment?"

"Of course, Danielle, go outside and wait with Ryan. I'll join you shortly".

The stewardess unlocked the door and smiled in a knowing way at Danielle as she passed. She watched Danielle walk into the foyer on her own, seeing the swaying of the buttocks as she eventually found Ryan seated patiently on a nearby group of chairs. She would enjoy marking those buttocks in a few days time.

Ryan looked up at Danielle, who was flushed, and watched as she sat down, dutifully raising her dress in the process, before shuffling to open herself, the way Adelle would wish her to be.

Returning a few moments later, and taking her place beside Danielle, Adelle leaned over and whispered "I found that very exciting to watch. This is only the start of the week. One in which your horizons will be broadened, and in which you will understand the sensual condition of total submission."

Danielle kept very still, breathing deeply, and thought about how erotic she was becoming. She started to relax, but the thought of what she had just been made to do to the stewardess kept returning to her mind, until it was churning with sensual thoughts. She realised that she did not even know the name of the stewardess.

spivver
spivver
38 Followers