Danielle's Holiday Ch. 05

Story Info
In which Danielle is demonstrated subservience.
4.1k words
4.41
35k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spivver
spivver
38 Followers

5) The Village

Danielle stood at the doorway of the villa, on the veranda on which she had displayed herself so openly to the taxi driver when he had dropped them all off last night.

She could feel the sun's rays beating down on her head, and the warm wind caressing her bare legs, sometimes wafting under the dress she was wearing and caressing her body like babies' breaths. She still felt naked, despite wearing the short red cotton summer dress which Adelle had selected for her. Apart from the dress, her only other item of normal clothing were the pair of sandals on her feet. Looking down at her dress, she could make out the clamps still attached to her nipples, which were clearly pushing against the fabric of the dress. It was evident, to anyone looking at her, that her breasts were unsupported, and the shape of her nipples looked odd. She was still being stretched internally, but at least the dress was covering that part of her unusual attire.

She watched as Adelle reversed the jeep out of the garage, and drove close to where she was standing. She gingerly got into the passenger side and settled slowly onto the seat, lifting her dress as she sat down. The plug settled its way further into her body, as her weight bore onto the base. Adelle watched her, and Danielle could see that she was enjoying the sight of her discomfort. She consoled herself she was carrying out Adelle's instructions fully.

Adelle selected the gear, eased the clutch, and with a short spin of the wheels on the gravel, accelerated the car down the drive and out of the gates of the villa. There were few cars on the road, and they made good progress towards the village. The hot air flicked wisps of hair around their faces and the fabric of their clothing fluttered in the wind. Danielle's heart was beating quickly, as this was the first time she had been beyond the confines of the villa, and she was unsure of what lay ahead.

Adelle spoke over the wind of the slipstream "When we reach the village, I want you to just act normally. However, if anyone suspects your condition, or asks you about it, you are to tell them. I won't tolerate you hiding the facts from anyone. You are learning quickly, and I'm proud of your acceptance. I want you in turn to be proud of yourself. You are on a voyage which many people will not tread. You must look at people in the eyes unless they are taking control of you as a result of my will. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Danielle smiled at Adelle, and nodded her head in affirmation.

"I've arranged for the stewardess we met on the plane to call on us over the next day or so. I want her to take control of you when she calls. I shall be watching, and I don't want to see any signs of hesitation in your control. Tonight, I am intending to commence a light whipping of your body, in order to get you used to this control before she arrives."

Danielle again nodded slowly, her breathing becoming difficult in her nervousness.

In the village the pair of them browsed in the various shops, laughing, chatting and in high spirits. Danielle's nerves settled down, as it seemed that no one was really noticing anything odd with her. Of course, there were a few glances, mainly from young men, but she was accustomed to that. One or two of them openly stared at her breasts, but eventually looked away.

Following a light lunch in one of the many tavernas along the hot road, they continued their leisurely stroll with Adelle pointing out, in her enthusiasm, areas of interest along the way.

Eventually, towards one end of the street, they both stopped outside a large shop. Danielle peered into the interior, which seemed to be stocked full with tourist gifts. Adelle climbed the few steps to the raised platform in front of the shop, and Danielle assumed she was going in. However, she walked to a narrow door by the side of the shop, opened it, and went through. With a quizzical look on her face Danielle followed. Adelle smiled at her, closed the small door behind, and continued walking along a stony path running down the side of the building. Once they reached the rear, they came across a square of parched garden. Danielle, knowing better than to ask what this place was, stood silently waiting on the grassy square, taking in the warmth of the day. The sounds from the street seemed distant.

Behind the shop was another white building which stood at the far end of the small garden. Its terracotta tiles swept up into an inverted V, and around the veranda were the abundant purple colours of a flowering bougainvillea. The building appeared to be the home of the owner of the shop. Adelle signalled to Danielle to stay where she was. As she neared the doorway above the veranda, it opened, and a smiling man came out, greeting Adelle with a hug and kiss on each cheek. Adelle seemed pleased to see him, and they both entered the house, laughing and chattering to each other. Danielle appeared to be forgotten and became very unsure of herself. She hesitated on the parched lawn, and almost turned and fled. However, she knew that Adelle would have been angry with her, and fought to keep her disquiet in check.

Eventually, Adelle re-emerged, much to Danielle's relief. She felt safe in the company of Adelle but very vulnerable alone. She thought that perhaps Adelle knew of this and so planned for these moments. Adelle took her hand and pulled her gently into the house.

After the blazing light of the sun outside, the inside seemed fairly gloomy until her eyes adjusted to the interior. After a few moments, she spotted the man sitting down, relaxing on a padded chair.

Adelle said "Fernando, this is the girl I have spoken to you about. Danielle, I want you to meet my friend Fernando."

At this the man got up, walked to Danielle, and taking her right hand in both of his, raised it to his lips and gently kissed the back, looking all the time into her eyes. Danielle saw for the first time that the man was a little older, and estimated his age to be around forty. He was slightly overweight, but still gave the impression of strength. His black hair was slightly receding at the front, but he still had a full head of hair for all that. His clothes were light, cool and appeared expensive.

"She is lovely" he said in impeccable English, but with a slight accent, still looking into her eyes, but obviously talking directly to Adelle.

Danielle's eyes faltered, and looked away. Adelle, noticing this, leaned towards Danielle and whispered in her ear "When you are in Fernando's company, I want you to always keep your eyes lowered and never look him in the eyes. You will understand why shortly. Now take off your dress."

Lowering her eyes, she reached down for the hem of the dress, and, in one movement, swept it up over her head. Adelle held her hand out for it. The man stepped back, and ran his eyes down her front. A smile reappeared on his face "She is lovely" he repeated.

Walking behind her he appraised her body. Danielle felt his hand tug at her belt. "I see she is already in training. How is she accepting it?" he asked of Adelle.

"I think that she is proving to be very submissive. We're getting along well." Adelle replied.

He placed one hand on each of Danielle's shoulders, and turned her to face him. She stood still, keeping her eyes lowered. The man walked to the back of the room, and Danielle's gaze followed his shoes. It was only at this point that she noticed another was in the room. A young woman, nude and kneeling with her legs noticeably apart and her hands behind her back. The man walked behind her, turned and faced Danielle. He reached down, put a hand on the young woman's shoulder and for the first time spoke to directly to Danielle "I want you to meet Rashleigh. She is like you. She likes to be controlled. In fact, it was Adelle who introduced her to me, a while ago now. Rashleigh, meet Danielle."

Rashleigh, who had been kneeling still until that point with her eyes downcast, looked up at Danielle and smiled. Both naked girls nodded to each other, and it seemed completely natural to greet each other in this way.

Danielle looked down at Rashleigh's body. She judged Rashleigh to be a couple of years older than herself, with short brown hair and jolly eyes. Her body was tanned, and there were no noticeable white marks left by any kind of clothing. Even the nipples, from which hung two golden rings, seemed to be the same tanned colour as the rest of her breasts. It seemed that Rashleigh spent most of her time in the sun naked. Danielle noticed that her sex was also devoid of hair, and the tanned slit showed clearly between the parted legs. She also noticed that hanging down from the slit were two fine golden chains, about three inches long.

The man continued "Rashleigh is here of her own free will. She was like you once, and Adelle moulded her into shape. However, she liked what was happening and wanted to be taken further. That is why she is here. She can leave at any time. Her bonds are in her mind and of her own choosing. She also knows that while she is here, she will carry out every command given her. I believe that each step she takes leads her further into an erotic journey of her mind. All I do is assist her in that journey. In a few moments you will see for yourself the power of the mindbond with a little demonstration of her submissiveness. Don't be alarmed, as we don't expect you to have to go this far, as that is for your own choosing. It is just that Adelle wanted to show you what can be achieved, and what is possible."

Looking down at Rashleigh, he said "Turn around for Danielle, and present yourself."

Danielle watched Rashleigh 'waddle' round on her knees, and, once she was presenting her back, she realised that the girl's wrists were bound together with ribbons. Rashleigh, keeping her knees well apart and managing to keep her balance, bent at the waist and lowered her forehead to the floor. Once her head had made contact, she then raised her rump. Danielle noticed the fading welts across Rashleigh's buttocks and lower back. Traces of welts had also formed along the crease between the buttocks, past the anus and along the naked lips which were so displayed. She could also now see clearly the golden chains, which appeared to be stitched into the lips though several holes pierced along them. She noticed, with a degree of puzzlement, that Rashleigh's anus was unusually adorned with what appeared to be a jewelled disc, about 2 centimeters in diameter.

Fernando continued "Rashleigh likes to be disciplined with a crop. Also you can see that she has been pierced in a number of places. These can be used as a means of decoration, and also a means to secure her with. Notice the jewellery being worn in her rear. She wears this at all times. It is a small metal plug which she holds in place herself."

Reaching down, he grasped the disc and gently pulled. Danielle watched the girl's anus open to release the object. Fernando held it up "It is just a simple plug made of chrome, but to Rashleigh it is a symbol of her love and devotion to her submission, which is total."

Danielle trembled a little, but she was also aware of the warmth spreading from her groin at the sight of the girl in front of her. She felt envy, yet much fear. Her inner emotions raced like a whirlwind.

Fernando then reached back down and very gently eased the jewelled plug back into the girl, whose muscle accepted it easily, the plug sliding back into its proper position once again.

Through her turmoil, Danielle heard Adelle say to the man "Danielle has now been plugged for a few hours, and has stood it far longer during a first time than I've known previously, even longer than Rashleigh. Do you mind if I take it out, so that she can then be fully accessible? I also think it's time her nipples were released."

At the nod of the man's head, Danielle felt Adelle's hands working the fastenings of the belt, and it fell away. Then she felt the plug being slowly drawn out of her body. Following its removal, she felt empty and her bottom felt warm and relaxed. She also felt the clamps being removed, and gasped as the blood flowed freely back into her nipples.

Adelle motioned to her to step out of her sandals, and she then just stood, nude, and waiting. She vaguely realised that she had not uttered one word since leaving the street, and, similarly, Rashleigh had not spoken. She assumed that this was what was expected of her, and that she was starting to understand the demands of her.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw the man help Rashleigh up off her knees. The man was speaking quietly to Rashleigh, but Danielle could not make out the words. Rashleigh nodded, and followed him out of the room. Adelle approached Danielle and said "As Fernando has told you, we want to give you a demonstration of how far Rashleigh is prepared to go. Follow me."

At this, Adelle strode out of the room in the direction taken by the man and girl. Danielle followed, padding softly on the cool tiles. The room opened into another which was brightly lit. Forgetting herself for a moment, she looked up, and understood why. The windows to the room were fairly large, but, in addition, in a section of the roof space was a large glass panel through which the sunlight flooded. She became aware Adelle was watching her. "As you can see, this area has been adapted especially for Rashleigh."

Danielle continued to look around, taking care not to meet the eyes of the man. The room was like a gymnasium, and scattered around it were several different types of equipment, some of which was standard equipment to be found in most gymnasiums, and some she could not recognise. She spied Rashleigh moving towards a set of what looked like two metal parallel bars, not dissimilar to the sort used by gymnasts. The two bars were of smaller thickness than those normally and were both about four feet long. Immediately below one of the bars was a small T-bar which was set into the ground, the top of the T-bar being about nine inches off the ground, about three feet long and also running in the same direction as the parallel bars. At each end of this T-bar were attached two horizontal U shapes, the insides of which were padded. The whole apparatus stood no more than waist height.

Rashleigh placed herself against one of the waist high bars, separated her legs and hooked her ankles into each of the U bars, and leaned over, keeping her legs straight. Her haunches stretched. The man closed to her, reached down to her wrists, and unfastened the ribbons binding her. Danielle watched as she then reached with both of her hands and gripped the other rod. It was distanced just so that she had to fully reach, and so stretched her whole body. Thus she made a perfect right angle, legs spread, buttocks and haunches taught and arms outstretched. Her head hung low, and the fine brown hair fell on each side of her head, revealing a slender muscular neck. Danielle watched in fascination.

Adelle took her elbow and moved both of them closer to where Rashleigh was placed. Looking at Danielle, the man quietly explained "Rashleigh wants to give you a demonstration of her submission. Adelle will give her a light whipping with this..." and he held up a whip from which hung about ten leather strands, " and I shall then finish it off with three severe strokes using this" and he held up a vicious looking braided crop.

Danielle shivered, the churning fear clutching in the pit of her stomach. She looked at Rashleigh, and could see that she was herself tense, but held herself willingly in position.

The man continued "As you can see, Rashleigh is not tied or secured in any way. As I mentioned before, her bonds are in her mind. She bends voluntarily to this rack, as you can see."

Adelle took the whip from the man, and walked to the side of Rashleigh, reaching down to caress her behind. The fingers stroked into the crevice between her legs, and across the soft lips. Danielle could see that the lips were moist, and could sense the arousal in the girl, which reached above the fear.

The man crouched down between Rashleigh's legs, and, fumbling with his fingers, unlaced the golden chain from the girl's nether lips. As he did he stated "During the next few moments she will jump and buck in her discomfort. I don't want the chain to entangle itself in the strands of the whip, as that will spoil a session."

Once he had taken a few steps back, Adelle raised the whip over her shoulder, and, with a loud swish through the air, brought the leather strands hissing down across the girls' buttocks. Rashleigh tensed, and Danielle could see her grip tighten on the bar. Not a sound escaped her lips. Adelle raised the whip again and brought it singing down once again on the girl. This time her head jerked up, and her eyes clamped tightly shut. Clearly the nerves were sending messages of hot searing pain to the mind. Rashleigh's lips drew back over her teeth as she fought against crying out.

Again and again Adelle swung the whip across the unfortunate girl, each time placing the stroke across a slightly different part of her buttocks, legs and haunches. Danielle watched as the skin reddened, and the lashes curled around to every part of her lower body, sometimes catching the girl in a particularly sensitive spot and making her jump. Rashleigh was crying out now with the strokes, and at each one Danielle felt herself flinch. How could she possibly go through this? She had no doubts Adelle would want her to, and she thought back to what the Stewardess had said, seeming so long ago. Yet, deep within her, she also fought against the erotic feelings of arousal which welled up from within her. She felt Rashleigh's discomfort and hurt, yet it seemed that this was a proving of her worth. She began to feel an immense proudness of her, and understood why Rashleigh would submit herself to this.

Adelle's breathing became heavier, and a light sweat appeared on her brow. She eventually lowered her arm and dropped the whip. It lay on the floor, discarded and now unimportant.

Danielle continued to watch Rashleigh sobbing and twitching in her discomfort, the world forgotten as it had contracted now within the fiery burn in her flanks. Despite the fire she held herself in her position, and a few minutes later, when the cries had subsided, she again lowered her head, the hair now dishevelled and tumbling around each of her ears.

The man said to Adelle "Rashleigh has done well. She surpasses herself on every occasion, and I feel we become worthy of her tasks."

Adelle nodded in agreement, and moved alongside Danielle. Whispering in her ear, she said "I am proud of her too, just as I am with you".

The man then took a firm grip of his crop, bent down to the ear of Rashleigh and whispered something to her. Again Danielle could not hear what he had said, but she did understand Rashleigh's murmured assent.

Straightening up, he then raised his arm, but not as high as Adelle had done a few moments previously, and brought the crop cutting down across the upturned buttocks. Rashleigh's head jerked up and back, and she screamed. One hand left the bar she was holding and started to move towards her blazing flanks. Despite her screams, an inner voice made her remember her assent, and she then reached again for the bar and gripped it. Danielle saw that tears had formed in her eyes. Seconds later, Rashleigh's head dropped down, indicating readiness for the next stroke. Danielle realised that Rashleigh was herself controlling the speed of the lashes. The man raised his arm again and brought the whip, harder this second time, across the buttocks, but in a carefully aimed stroke slightly below the first one. Danielle saw the angry welts forming, and again watched as the girl jerked in her mindbonds, screaming, the tears now coursing down her face, her mouth opened wide in her distress.

spivver
spivver
38 Followers
12