Danielle's Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spivver
spivver
38 Followers

The man stood back and patiently watched her, as eventually the tears subsided and she became more controlled.

Her head lowered for a final time. The man moved closer again, and raised the crop to a level not previously seen by Danielle. Hesitating for an instant, the crop again swept towards the girl. A load swish could be heard as the air was being forcibly parted, and with a loud crack the crop made contact with the skin. This last stroke was by far the fiercest, and Rashleigh screamed once again, her body rigid with the streaks of pain searing through it. The man stepped back, looking at Rashleigh now with a mixture of adoration, admiration and arousal.

He watched her as she continued to hold her position over the apparatus, her agony showing clearly in her tears and cries. A few moments later the man, accompanied by Adelle, turned and left the room.

Rashleigh straightened up, and gently held her buttocks. Her cries were starting to subside, and Danielle felt an overriding want to comfort the girl. She stepped up to her, cradled her arms around her body pressing their breasts together, whereupon Rashleigh lowered her head into the hollow of Danielle's shoulder. The two girls stood, swaying slightly and clasped together in this way, until Rashleigh had calmed down.

Once she had regained her composure, Danielle whispered to her "How can you go through that?"

For the first time she heard Rashleigh speak "I do it for the love of Adelle. I know she wants me to undergo these things without complaint. She will want the same of you one day. I love her, and I love giving myself to her in this way."

Danielle felt a sudden warmth of fondness for her. The words, even through the suffering of Rashleigh, were spoken without any accent and she was clearly a well educated and intelligent girl. Both young women sat down on the floor, cuddling each other for solace and whispering quietly between themselves like two long lost friends. A bond had very quickly formed between them. Danielle reached over and very tenderly touched the marks on Rashleigh's behind, causing her to flinch but not pull away.

They were still cuddling when Adelle returned into the room. "Rashleigh will be staying with us for a day or so. Put your things on, we'll be going shortly".

At this she dropped Danielle's red dress on the floor next to her, and handed Rashleigh a short cotton dress with a floral pattern.

"Take this and carry it to the car" added Adelle, as she handed Danielle a small suitcase.

Moments later they both stepped out into the bright afternoon sun, and followed Adelle back to the car, linking arms as they walked, the friendship forming in this contact.

On arrival back at the villa, Ryan and Adelle watched them as they both removed their dresses. Ryan then took Rashleigh up to Danielle's room, and watched as she unpacked her suitcase, packing the small quantity of clothing into the chest of drawers, and assembled on the top other implements that were in the case. Ryan noted the precision of the layout.

On returning to the main living area, both girls sat down together. There seemed nothing out of the ordinary in that there were two naked young women chattering with the two clothed hosts.

spivver
spivver
38 Followers
12