Danielle's Life Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets a black stranger.
3.2k words
4.59
109.7k
29
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
210 Followers

The other night, I was watching the news with Brett and a story came on about a young girl who was driving home from work and had car trouble. Anyway, she apparently had to pull off of the main road and wound up in a pretty seedy area, all alone. Nothing happened, but some guys in that neighborhood saw her and helped her out before anything went wrong and called a tow truck for her. The two guys were black and she was a small blonde girl. The story was on TV to show a good deed done, I guess. The girl thanked them and that was about it. Brett looked at me.

"Wow, that could have been you out there."

"I know, but..." I said. Brett got a serious look on his face and said,

"Would you be scared around all those big black guys if it happened to you?"

"Maybe, a little, but I think that I would be ok."

Brett and I had been talking about taking ourselves to the next level, you know, really going beyond. Brett and I started planning an adventure that involved me being away from home for a while. We were going to drive to this area that is almost entirely black and pretty poor. I was going to get out of the car and stand on a corner with a small suitcase, pretending to be upset, because my boyfriend had just thrown me out of the house, the whole bit. I'd dress kind of sexy, but not like a hooker, and generally just look hopeless. I was wet just thinking about all sorts of things that might happen.

Brett and I have a really strong relationship, and this would be just another sexual fantasy, but a bit more extreme this time. We decided to do it, and that I would call him regularly to check in and make certain that I was all right. At any point that I felt uncomfortable, Brett would race over there and rescue me. We pretty much knew that I would get picked up or hit on immediately. This was going to be fun and my heart raced with excitement.

The next morning we hopped into the car and drove to this neighborhood off of D Street in one of the poor suburbs. I had my suitcase and I was wearing a cute little blue dress and sandals. Nothing too outrageous, but sweet and sexy looking. Brett and I drove up to a corner where nobody was around and stopped. We kissed and Brett said "I'll talk to you later. Call me as soon as you are able to. I love you!"

I got out and he sped away leaving me all alone there. Actually, I was a little nervous, which just made the whole sherade easier to act out, because I could cry at any moment. I just stayed there, sitting on the curb for about ten minutes when a car drove up to me and rolled the window down. It was a truck with some workers asking if I was ok. I said yes and they just kept driving. Not even five minutes after that, another car pulled up and rolled down the window.

"Hey honey, you look lost. You know where you are?"

It was a good looking young black guy about 25, wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans.

"I'm kind of lost. My boyfriend just told me to get out of the car. He kicked me out of the house and drove me close to here and dumped me off!"

I had a little tear in my eye and probably looked pretty pathetic which was perfect.

"I don't know what I'm going to do" I said.

The guy says "I'm Randy. You don't have to worry lady. I'll take you over to my place right up the way and we can figure out what we can do. You don't want to be out here all day by yourself, that's for sure."

"You are really nice Randy. I'd really appreciate the help."

He opened the door and I got in with my things and we drove to his house.

"My name's Danielle and I don't know how to thank you" I said, but I bet Randy could think of a few things.

We pulled into the driveway of the house. It was an older, small, grey house in decent shape. I got out, grabbed my suitcase and followed Randy to the door.

"Well, here we are Danielle, come on in and make yourself comfortable. There's OJ in the fridge if you're thirsty."

Everything in the house was obviously hand-me-down of at least used. Not one piece of furniture matched the other. A bachelor pad for sure.

"I'm really glad you picked me up Randy, I was really starting to get scared."

"Everything's gonna be ok. Do you know who you want to call? You must have some family or friend that you can call."

"Not really, no. I moved out here to live with my boyfriend only about three months ago and I really haven't met anyone yet."

"Well, that's ok too. I live here alone and if you like, you can stay here for a while until you figure things out."

He was really a generous person. I mean, how many people would seriously help you out like that?

"I don't know what to say Randy. I don't think I've ever met somebody like you."

We were standing around the kitchen counter and I reached over and held arm and said thank you.

Randy said he had the day off, but that he had to go to work anyway for a meeting for a few hours.

"I'm gonna go get changed, but just hang out and do whatever you want."

I went over and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Randy went to the bedroom and without closing the door all of the way, took off his shirt and jeans. I could see him as the bedroom was just to the right of the TV. I think he had left the door partly open on purpose, but that was fine with me. He had a nice chest and a six-pack for abs. The light in the room outlined his toned body.

He stepped out of the jeans and was wearing boxer briefs, perfectly displaying the outline of his cock underneath. I was getting horny already and I'd only known this man for about an hour. Randy didn't see me peeking and continued to dress for his meeting. He stepped out of the bedroom wearing a button-down shirt and kacky pants. He looked hot and I tried not to look, but I couldn't help it. He really looked good in those clothes and knew that I was watching him. Randy moved over to where I was and asked again if I was comfortable.

"You look a little better now Danielle. You just take it easy and relax."

He touched my shoulder and I looked up at him, standing above me. I said "is there anything you need me to do?" I reached up and slid my hand down his chest all the way down until I went right over his cock. It was pretty big, I could tell. Randy looked kind of surprised, but didn't try to move my hand out of the way. He just smiled down at me.

"Danielle, I'm just trying to help out, you know. I don't expect..." I stopped him and said "It's ok Randy, I just wanted to show you how I appreciate everything you're doing for me."

He just stood there and let it happen. I moved to the edge of the couch in front of him. I pulled him between my legs and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. First I rubbed my hand over his cock, then slid his underwear down, then held it in my small hand at the base.

"Wow, this sure looks good enough to eat baby."

I cupped his huge black balls with my other hand and stuck out my tongue and licked the tip of his cock. Randy just kept looking down at me, so kept going. I was gently pulling on hic cock until a gob of precum leaked out of the tip. I lapped it right up, tilted my head back, closed my eyes and swallowed the liquid. I returned my mouth to his cock and proceeded to suck on the head and moved it in and out of my mouth. He was loving this. He now had his head tilted back, now starting to move his body back and forth with the rhythm of my sucking. I sucked him for maybe five minutes when he stopped me by lifting my head up.

"Wait Danielle, I'm getting close to cumming."

"It's ok with me, unless you'd rather fuck me instead."

Holy shit, I couldn't believe I just said that to this strange black guy, but oh well, that's why I'm here anyway. Randy just let me lead the way. I told him to lie down on the carpet and I would do all the work. He unbuttoned his shirt and layed down and I stood up, pulled my thong panties off and lifted my dress and got down and strattled him on the floor. I grabbed his cock and guided it to my pussy. I started to work the head in, little by little, until just the head was inside of me. "Oh god that feels so good" I said. I gently moved up and down until all of his cock was in my pussy.

I placed my hands on his chest and began fucking him hard. I was grinding away without a care and then remembered something. With all of the excitement last night, I had forgotten to take my birth control pill. In fact, I forgot to bring them with me totally. Here I was fucking this big black guy bareback and unprotected. I wasn't that close to my ovulation time, but you never know. This guy's cock inside me felt so good, there's no way I wanted to stop. Randy would just have to pull his cock out of me before he came.

"Randy, before you cum let me know. I forgot to take my pill and I could get pregnant"

"I will" he said.

We were really getting into it. Randy was pounding my pussy, lifting his ass off of the carpet, ramming it into me. I could feel my orgasm building up fast. All I could think of was making sure that Randy pulled out of me before he shot his load.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me! Fuck me!" I screamed, then like an explosion, I came, hard. He kept fucking me while I came, which made my orgasm super intense.

"Oh god.....Oh my god...oh my god...ohhhhhh I'm cummmminggg!"

My pussy was pulsating hard on his cock. He kept pounding me, then grabbed me and rolled us over with him on top. Randy grabbed my ankles and held them in the air then started pummeling me again. His balls were making a slapping sound as they smashed onto my asshole with each thrust.

"You like that baby, you like that shit?" he said.

I'm just recovering from an orgasm and then I remembered that he had to pull out before cumming. I could feel another orgasm building up inside of me, when Randy said he was going to cum soon. I think that's what set me off again. Randy started to speed up and was getting ready to cum, then bam. I climaxed again. Randy started to pull out of me and said "you want me to stop?"

I grabbed his ass with my hands and pulled him back inside my pussy.

"Oh Fuck it! Cum in me baby, shoot your load in me, don't ever take your cock out of me. I'll have your black baby, I don't care!" Randy tensed up, squeezing me hard and shot his load of black sperm deep into my white pussy. He blasted several times into me and I could feel it. His giant cock was pressed up against my womb, and each stream of cum was squirting past my cervix.

Randy just laid on me for a while with his cock stuffed inside me. I was regaining my senses and even in the middle of joy, couldn't help but think about Brett. There's no way I was going to tell him that I wasn't on birth control and I could get pregnant at any time. I wouldn't be able to see him for a few days to get them. Hopefully, just a couple of days would not matter. Getting pregnant wasn't part of the plan we made. I didn't want to get knocked up, but this guy's cock felt so good that I didn't want it to ever end.

Randy got up and his cock plopped out with a rush of semen following it. He had blown a big load into my unprotected body and I didn't really care. It felt unbelievable.

"I hope I don't make you too late for your meeting baby."

"That's ok. I won't get in trouble and I'm glad you made me late!"

He pulled his pants up, buttoned his shirt, and told me he'd see me in a few hours, and then he left.

I got cleaned up and then called Brett.

"I love you Brett. This guy Randy picked me up and took me to his house. He offered to let me stay there for a while."

"Do you feel safe? I 'll come and get you if you don't."

"No. I'm fine. We already had sex and it was great. I'll call you in a few days baby."

I hung up and then took a shower.

I was on the couch wearing nothing but my robe, watching TV on the couch for a while then I must have passed out. Several hours later Randy got back and I woke up to him stroking my hair with his hand.

"Everything ok baby?

"I'm great baby, just a little hungry."

I was just kind of out of it. I didn't get too much sleep the night before and that fucking session this morning wore me out. Randy said that he'd order a pizza and he had picked up some beer from the store on the way back. Randy took his clothes off, except for his boxers and we sat on the couch together.

"You know, you didn't have to do this just to stay here."

"I want to do this. I had a great time and want more actually. You make me feel safe" I responded.

He must fuck a lot of girls so he didn't look surprised. Randy leaned over to me and we kissed for a minute. He put his hand inside my robe and caressed my tits. I wanted him again, but the pizza guy would be there any moment. We drank a few beers and watched some TV. We really didn't have too much to say to each other. He was happy he had a little white ho at his place and I was thinking about that black cock fucking the daylights out of me again.

We ate and I was buzzed from the beer. I was leaning against his shoulder on the couch and slid my hand down his shorts and began stroking that beautiful cock of his. Randy didn't say a word again, so I continued and gave him a blowjob. I really got into it, sucking and slurping all the way. Randy told me he was getting ready to cum, which only peaked my interest even more, so I picked up my pace and increased my sucking and stroking until he exploded in my mouth. I slowed down, moving slower and slower continuing to pull on his cock as it spasmed several times. I had his balls cupped in my other hand and could feel each muscle contraction with each spurt of cum landing on my tongue. I always wait until a guy is done squirting before I swallow, so that I don't gag. He finished pumping, and then in one gulp, I swallowed the entire load, never spilling a precious drop. Randy said "damn girl, you sure can suck a cock! You ready for more?"

I knew what that meant.

I stroked his cock and just two minutes after my blowjob, he was hard again. I took off my clothes, sat on the couch and held my legs back, with my little pussy wide open, wet and waiting just for him.

"Let's go baby. Let's see what you've got for me!"

Randy didn't waste any time, and jumped on me, shoved his cock in my hole and started fucking me. As he sank deeper into my pussy, the air squeezed out with a loud sound. His cock filled me completely. We fucked for a while and I came. He kept fucking me, pounding me harder and I came again, then out of nowhere, Randy said "you ready for me to give you a black baby? I couln't believe what I was hearing. He had me under his spell.

"I'm gonna plant enough seed in you that will get your ass pregnant for sure!"

"No! I was just saying that before Randy! I really don't want to get pregnant."

But deep inside, I guess I really didn't care. Anyway, it was only that one time and I wouldn't let him cum inside me again. Randy said he was going to cum, so I reached out and grabbed his balls while he fucked me.

"Give it to me baby, cum for me!" I screamed.

I was ready to pull his cock out and let him cum on my tits and face, but subconsciously, in a cloud of my own orgasm, I froze and let him shoot his semen into my unprotected womb again. My animal instincts took control over my body and allowed this to happen once again.

"Cum inside me baby, shoot you're cum in my pussy. Give me your black baby!"

Just as Randy flexed and started cumming into me, I orgasmed again. My brain was numb. There's no place in the world I'd rather be than with this guy right now, and he just told me he was going to make me pregnant with his black baby. He grunted and shot his sperm deep inside again, plugging the hole with his cock so not a drop could escape; he was making certain that he'd deliver all of his sperm to my ovaries.

"I'll love you forever" I told him. Randy picked up my limp body and carried me to the bed, his cum still flowing out of me. I could barely remain awake after all of that and of course, the alcohol. I got under the covers and passed out.

I remember waking up the next day with Randy's cock in my pussy. He was fucking me from the side, gently waking me up.

"Good morning baby, this feel ok?"

"Oh god baby, yes. Fuck me! I want you again. Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Randy fucked me for a while, rubbing his hand on my clit until I came.

"Ohhhh....that's it baby...keep going...ohhhhh yeahhhh!"

Before I finished my orgasm, Randy came into my pussy, again. My little white pussy had no chance. He had cum into me three times already without any protection. What chance did my little eggs have against this continuous flood of powerful black sperm bathing them completely?

It would be a miracle if I didn't get pregnant from him.

chasingDan
chasingDan
210 Followers