Danielle's Life Ch. 04

Story Info
A flashback to earlier times.
2.8k words
4.35
46k
11
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
211 Followers

I remember back one year when I was still in my twenties. My birthday was in one week. I didn't want a party or anything really formal, but Brett, my husband, wanted to give me something special. I had practically everything I wanted and needed, so I figured he was going to arrange something sexual, because we had done that sort of thing before. Brett said he was going to give me a birthday present I would never forget, but would not get into any details. I was going crazy that whole week just thinking about what adventure lie ahead for me. He was excited because he knew what was going to happen; I was excited because I didn't.

"Danielle, you are going to love your birthday present! I think you are going to see things in a different way after Tuesday" he said.

"Aren't you going to give me a hint" I pleaded.

"No, that would spoil the surprise, but you'll need to dress appropriately" said Brett. Then he went into his closet and grabbed a box and handed it to me to open.

"Something like this" he said.

I opened the box and pulled out this really cute black minidress. It was really sexy and really short. I loved it. I hugged and kissed Brett and asked if he'd like me to try it on. He said not now, so I could tell that whatever he had planned had to be pretty awesome. Funny, but I could hardly wait to turn twenty eight.

Well the days went by and still not a word about Tuesday from Brett. He was determined to make it a surprise for me. My girlfriends Wendy and Rachel kept asking about Brett's arrangement, the details, and such.

"You mean you have no clue what he's going to do?" asked Rachel.

"Really. You know there's sex involved, but you can't figure it out?" Wendy asked.

"No. I honestly don't know. But I do know that it'll be crazy. Brett told me I'd see things differently or something" I told them.

Tuesday morning I woke up to find Brett gone already. He left a note on my nightstand that simply read—Happy Birthday. I'll see you later. I showered and got dressed and the phone rang. It was Brett.

"Happy birthday baby. I want you to put on your dress and meet me at the Sheraton downtown at two o'clock, room 832" he told me.

"Ok baby, I'll see you there. I love you" I told him, then hung up the phone. I was so anxious that I must have pee'd three times before I left the house. My pussy was dripping wet with anticipation of the unknown that I was about to experience. Brett didn't know it, but his plan was already working, because I was having the best day without even doing anything yet.

I got to the hotel and took the elevator to the eighth floor and walked to the room. The door was unlocked, so I stepped inside. It was a huge suite with different rooms. I walked into the main room and found Brett sitting on this big couch with two good looking young black men, both dressed in suits and looking very attractive and one totally gorgeous blonde woman, probably close to my age. She was wearing the exact same dress I was wearing. I am a C cup, but this girl was D all the way; her body was just on fire.

So I'm just standing in front of all these strange people and Brett gets up, stands behind me putting his arm around my waist and says "These are some new friends of mine Danielle. You don't know them, but that's all going to change soon."

I didn't say a word. Brett lets go of me, approaches the blonde, pulls her onto her feet by her hand, and walks her over to stand next to me, then proceeds to sit down with the other guys. The blonde whispers hello and tells me her name is Christine, then moved behind me and began to caress my body with her hands. I was instantly turned on. This chick was beautiful and she was all over me. She reached up and felt my breasts, gently cupping them with her palms. We both turned towards each other and French kissed. I had my hands all over her at this point. God was she hot. I wanted to run my tongue over her entire body right there.

Christine started to lift my dress up and pulled it completely off. I was totally naked in front of everyone, but I was sort of comfortable, because Brett was there. I closed my eyes as Christine kissed me all over, then got down on her knees and began to lick my clit. She gently pryed my legs apart with her hands, so that she could shove her tongue deep into my pussy while I stood there. I breathed hard and sighed and with both hands, held my tits and began to play with my rock hard nipples. I was getting lightheaded and by listening to all of my moans of pleasure, Christine sensed that I needed to lie down. She stopped for a moment, helped me get down onto the floor, and laid me back. Christine pulled off her dress and revealed her incredible body to everyone. She had the most beautiful set of tits I'd ever seen, like she was right out of a magazine.

Christine climbed on top of me, with her ass in my face and buried her face into my pussy and resumed her tonguing and sucking. I stuck my tongue out to find her light pink shaded pussy lips. Her pussy was smooth and hairless and exquisitely delicate looking. It was the kind of thing that just made your mouth water. I licked the lips up and down and sucked on her clitoris until she responded by moaning loudly. Both of us were engulfed in each others pleasure and had forgotten about the three gentlemen watching the whole event.

The first guy, Ron, took his clothes off to reveal his perfectly sculpted black body. His cock was still soft and probably eight inches in length and very thick. Ron stepped over to us and got down on the floor and started to lick Christine's asshole, right above my face. His saliva met mine, running down from her asshole, onto my tongue. God this was getting so hot, I could feel an orgasm building inside my pussy; at this rate, it wouldn't be long.

Christine listed her head from my crotch, turned around and said

"I want you to fuck me Ron. Fuck me while she's licking my pussy."

Ron didn't hesitate. He straddled my head with his legs, with his balls dangling just over my face, and began to work his huge cock between her pussy lips. I continued to wiggle my tongue over Christine's clit, while Ron's big black cock pushed further and further into her pussy. It was an incredible sight from my point of view. All that cock was squeezing into her tight white pussy just inches from my face. As Ron's cock slid in and out of her pussy, I was following it with my tongue helping to lubricate it, and tasting Christine's juices mixed with his precum. Christine continued her licking and had her fingers inside of my pussy when my body just lost all control and I came, moaning and shouting loudly.

"Oh god, oh gooood yeesss, I'm cumming" I blurted out.

As I was cumming, Christine followed quickly and came while Ron continued ramming in and out of her pussy. I could see her thick white cream smearing all over his black cock as her waves of orgasm squeezed tightly down on it. I only stopped tonguing her pussy to catch my breath, the started again while she came. Her juices where flowing down and onto my mouth and face. It was warm and sweet. I continued to lick his shaft, cleaning the juices off. I reached up and pulled Ron's cock out of Christine's pussy and shoved it into my mouth. I wanted a taste of that wonderful penis, streaming with precum and glistening with her cum. I sucked his cock with intensity, swallowing all of the juices. It was heavenly.

Derek, the other black guy, stood up and got out of his clothes. He had a large cock too, but he was fully erect. He got down on the floor with us, with his cock in Christine's face so that she could suck on it. Derek gently grabbed her head and guided his cock into her mouth, then proceeded to fuck it. Ron must have figured that this was a good time to remove his cock from my mouth and put it into her ass. He began to withdraw it from my lips and I stopped him, grabbing his balls and the base of his cock.

"Let me lube this up for you just a little more" I said. Ron dropped his cock onto my face and slid it back and forth over my awaiting tongue. I tilted my head back as far as I could so he could put his cock in my mouth and throat fuck me. Again, I placed my lips tightly around the head and held on as he moved it in and out of my mouth. The cock was still coated with Christine's cum and slurping sounds could be heard as it pumped my mouth.

"Ahh yeah baby, that's it. Suck all of that cum off my dick" moaned Ron.

"This is some fine white pussy baby. Suck it bitch! Keep sucking it" Derek shouted to Christine.

I glanced over at Brett, who was still sitting on the couch watching the two black men having their way with two gorgeous white girls. We made eye contact, but never uttered a word to each other. Just then, Christine pulled Derek's cock out of her throat and moved down to my sopping wet pussy. Derek slid his cock into my wetness with ease, despite his large size. The walls of my pussy stretched to accommodate his cock and my lips welded themselves to the shape of it. My lips were folding on top of themselves as his cock buried deep into me, then stretched to follow it as he stroked out of my pussy. God his cock felt so good. Christine resumed her pussy licking and was sucking on my clit when I came again. Ron pulled his cock away from my mouth, so that I could breathe, then moved it to Christine's asshole and began pressing it inside her. Derek's fucking didn't stop. He only started to ram it inside me harder when I would cum. I don't know if it was several orgasms, or one continuous one that I was feeling. All that I know was that my entire body was in complete ecstasy. Everything that was being done to me felt incredible.

Ron was pumping in and out of Christine's ass, filling it completely to his balls. I held my mouth to her pussy and continued to suck on it. She had many orgasms as well. She shouted

"Yes baby, fuck my ass. Ohhh gooood you feel sooo good fucking my ass!"

Derek said he was going to cum, so Christine concentrated her sucking on my clit while he continued ramming all of that black cock into my pussy. I could feel him bottoming out on my cervix. Derek's cock was getting harder, so it would not be long. Christine was holding his big balls in her hand as Derek fucked me, then he tensed his body, crushed into me one last time and released his sperm into my pussy. I felt his cock pulsating deep inside my pussy and I had another orgasm. My own contractions clamped down and milked his cock of its creamy cargo. He shot most of his semen deep into my pussy, until Christine pulled his cock out of me and put it in her mouth, sucking the rest of his cum out and then swallowing it.

Ron was near his own orgasm now, as he really started plowing deep into Christine's asshole. She was done sucking Derek's cock and was able to let out her cries.

"Harder baby, fuck me harder with your big black cock. Cum baby, cum for us" she shouted.

My mouth was still planted on Christine's dripping wet pussy when I lifted my head up high enough to suck on Ron's balls. He had to slow down so that I could keep his nuts inside of my mouth. I had one ball totally in my mouth and only the soft, elastic skin was visible between my lips. Although I couldn't taste it, I envisioned all of that black sperm inside of his nut, just resting on my tongue, beneath the thin layer of ebony colored skin.

Ron said he was going to cum, so I released his balls from my mouth and then he began ramming her ass a few more times before pulling his cock out. My mouth was the perfect target for him. It was wide open, and my tongue was all the way out. Ron aimed his head right at my mouth and stroked his cock until he started pumping his creamy load onto my tongue. His cum didn't shoot out of the head like most guys. It just kind of ran out of his cock in a continuous stream. He was creating a large pool of sperm on my tongue that I desperately wanted to swallow, but had to wait until he was through depositing. It seemed like an entire minute went by while he came and when he finished, I pulled my tongue back and close my mouth. I looked up at Ron in awe as my entire mouth, cheek to cheek, was overflowing with his sperm. I closed my eyes and swallowed the whole thing down my throat in one huge gulp.

"That's right baby, get it all down" Ron told me.

"Mmm, that was good" I remarked with a smile.

While I was joyfully sucking down Ron's huge load of cum, Christine was busy sucking Derek's big load out of my little pussy. Ron stood up and Derek followed, walking back to the couch by Brett. Christine climbed off of me and moved beside me as I sat up.

"Holy shit Derek! How much cum did you shoot into me?" I asked as Christine and I gazed in amazement down at the river of fresh semen exiting my pussy.

"God Danielle, look at all of that cum just running out of your little pussy" said Christine.

I was just sitting up watching his load ooze out of my well fucked pussy when Christine moved over between my legs once more, and sucked the rest of the cum out of me. She obviously loved the taste of the black sperm as much as I did. There was so much cum inside me, that if I wasn't on birth control, I would certainly be worried.

The two back men were dressed now and said goodbye to Christine and I, then left the hotel room. She headed into the bathroom to take a much needed shower. Before I followed Christine into the bathroom, Brett came up to me and said

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your birthday present Danielle. If you did, there's plenty more where all this came from."

"Oh baby, I had an incredible time, as you witnessed! And yes, I would like to do this again some time soon" I replied.

Brett kissed me, the taste of Ron's cum still on my lips, slapped me on my ass, then told me he'd see me later on at home.

I heard the sound of the door closing behind Brett and I was alone in the big room. I walked over towards the bathroom to join Christine and stopped to look at myself in the full sized mirror on the wall. I was covered in sweat from head to toe. My pussy was still dripping cum from Derek's massive load still inside me, and my face was glistening with the mixture of Christine's pussy juices and the rest of Ron's huge black load, that didn't make it into my mouth. I looked and felt like a complete whore, but in a way I knew that it was ok. Brett was the one who set this whole thing up for me, and in someway that justified it.

Anyway, I didn't know any of these people and probably would never see any of them again. No one knew about any of this, but Brett, myself, and these strangers, so who really cared anyway. I took one more quick glance at myself and had only one thought as I slowly reached down to my pussy and gently coaxed a dollop of semen into my fingers; I was already wishing for the day to arrive for the next black man to have his way with me.

chasingDan
chasingDan
211 Followers