Danielle's Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Two friends go on a date.
4k words
4.61
48.2k
13
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
214 Followers

"The writer has purposely altered the story's time sequence to keep the attention of the reader. Without having any means of predicting the next chapter's events, there is a delightful mystery that is maintained and a natural curiosity that must be satisfied."

*

Since my incredible encounter with Ron, Derek, and Christine, the only thing on my mind has been sex to the point that I cannot focus on anything else in my life. It could be the whole interracial thing, or the multiple partners, or lesbian aspect, I don't know. Even worse, it could be all of them. I can still recall every detail of the sex we had. I remember the smells, the tastes, and the touching the three of us enjoyed that day. My relationship with Brett has not changed; we are still in love with each other. The sex we share is on a different level. It's not better or worse, just different. All I know is that my love for him is great and we make passionate love, but it sure won't put the fire out. I have a constant burning desire for sex and my last adventure put me on a new path.

I discussed every detail with my girlfriends and left them speechless. How in the world can you top that one? Melanie is one of my best friends and we share everything with each other. She'd tell me that her boyfriends cum was extra salty tasting last night and I'd tell her that Brett likes it when I give him head and shove my middle finger into his ass when he's ready to cum; we're on that level of communication. She has a new boyfriend that she says she's tired of already.

"He's a great guy and he is fun, but he's not the one" said Melanie. "We've gotten wild and all, but nothing like you."

"You know, Brett is going away this weekend with his company. How about I make a phone call and you and I get crazy" I said.

"Do you have those guys' numbers?" she asked.

"Sure. That guy Derek 'accidentally' left his business card on a table at the hotel the night we all got it on" I answered.

"All right. I'll blow off Gary this weekend. I'll tell him I'm going to see my sister or something" said Melanie.

So I called Derek and told him who I was. I was a little surprised he remembered me. It was only a few weeks ago, but a handsome guy with a huge cock like his must keep his nights well occupied with female guests. I explained that my friend and I had no plans for the weekend and that would he and Ron want to get together again for a little fun. He told me that he had made some plans earlier, but he enjoyed our little get together last time, so he was going to break the plans and join Melanie and I instead. Derek said that he had spoken with Ron earlier also, and that he was open for the weekend. It was set. I was finally going to be filled again with a huge black cock, or two.

Melanie fucked a few black guys before and enjoyed it too. Her younger sister Mary was off at college and was banging black guys all of the time. Mary actually introduced Melanie's first black partner to her some time back. Both of them were at a party up at Mary's school and some guy she had fucked was there trying to get in her pants again. She wasn't interested, but introduced him to Melanie and they hit it off. Before the night was through, she was leaving fingernail scratches on his back as he was balls deep in her pussy.

Melanie was going to have a great time with these two guys and I could not find the words to describe how excited I was. She and I have had sex together before, but just messing around when we were drinking. I was looking forward to the weekend more than she'd ever know.

Friday night, I drove Brett to the airport and kissed him goodbye. He knew about a lot of my little dates, but not all of them. I didn't mention that I was meeting the two guys he had set me up with weeks ago. It may not have mattered, but I think I was more turned on with the secret aspect of it. I called Melanie on my way back home. What a sneak I was. My husband is gone for thirty seconds and I'm planning on getting laid with two strange guys already. Oh well. I know that I'm a tramp, but not too many other people know that and I love to have sex, so it doesn't matter. Melanie asked me where we were going to meet the guys. I told her that Derek had a hotel room set up in the same place we were at last time, so that I'd feel comfortable. I told her to come over to my place and we would drive over to the hotel together. She said she was hopping into the bath in a minute and she'd be over in less than an hour. Melaine always takes baths before her dates. She says she likes to be super clean from head to toe when she expects to get fucked. I have to agree.

Melanie arrived at my house at 7. She was wearing tiny, tight black shorts, almost like aerobics shorts. She had on a gold halter top that bared her tight stomach, with a dangly belly ring and pumps. Melanie looked outrageous. This girl looked like she wanted sex now. I was wearing a white minidress and heels. Neither of us had bras or panties on, because what's the sense? I was expecting my dress to be off ten minutes after I got into the hotel room anyway. We both looked hot, as usual. Guys are always approaching the two of us when we go out. Melanie's beautiful blonde hair and my dark brown hair turn heads wherever we go. She looked really cute. I wanted to stick my tongue in her ass right then. Melanie still shops in the teen sections, because she has the body to do it. Actually, she looks better than most of the younger girls I've seen. She goes to the gym a few times a week and gets out and does stuff, unlike the lazy, MTV watching chicks you see at the beach. Anyway, we headed over to the hotel downtown to meet the boys.

When we arrived at the valet area, this cute, young guy runs up and opens both our doors and tells me that our gentlemen friends were waiting for us in room 832. Funny. That's the same room we were in before. How convenient. Melanie got out of the car first and then I followed her. That little tramp was strutting her stuff in front of me up the stairs to the lobby. God she has a beautiful ass. He shorts were wedged way up her ass and you could definitely see her pussy lips pressed against the thin, tight fabric of her shorts. Melanie was ready for action.

We got into the elevator and traveled up to the 8th floor.

"These guys are ok, right?" she asked me.

"Well, they were totally cool last time. By the way, I don't think I told you that Ron was really dark skinned. I mean he is really black, but he's very handsome" I replied.

I think Melanie liked Ron already. The last guy she was screwing was pretty dark too. Melanie told me all about how she just loved the big contrast between her skin and his. She would give the guy head on her knees next to her mirror so that she could see his black cock moving in and out of her mouth. Without seeing Ron yet, I think she was leaning towards him. That was ok with me. I figured we would both be fucking the two of them all night anyway. I just kept remembering Derek and how much cum he had pumped into my little body. I could hardly wait anymore for the sex to begin. I mean, we weren't going there to discuss politics after all. Melanie and I were hooking up with these guys to get fucked good. I was ready to for them to violate me in anyway they could think of.

Room 832. The door was cracked open so that we could just go right in. I walked in first and Melanie followed. Derek and Ron were over by the old familiar couch and both got up and came towards us to greet us. Derek and Ron both hugged me and gave me kisses, and then I proceeded to introduce Melanie to them. You could tell by their facial expressions that they were certainly not disappointed. Ron kissed Melanie's hand and said hello.

"Hi Melanie. It's my pleasure to meet you" He said.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you too Ron" Melanie replied.

Derek just held her hand softly and said "It's very nice to meet you."

We all just moved over to the couch and had some champagne that was already opened. Melanie and I sat next to each other, as did Ron and Derek. The four of us chatted for awhile and after two glasses of champagne, I said "Derek, can I talk to you in private for a moment?"

"Yeah, of course. Let's go over here" he said, leading me to another room.

I was already buzzed from the drinks and the excitement of the date. Derek followed me to the next room and as I walked, I turned me head to look at him following and he was totally staring at my ass.

"Oh, do you like something you see?" I asked.

Derek didn't answer me with words. He just nodded his head in agreement of what I had asked him. I stood in front of the glass door to the balcony and faced outside. Derek came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He gently kissed my neck and I could feel his hot breath across my shoulders. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach and my pussy was full of wetness. Derek pressed his body against mine. I could already feel his hard cock through his pants as he rubbed against my ass with a slow grinding motion. His hands caressed my breasts, encircling the roundness of them and then proceeding to slide his big hand down my belly and then to my pussy. He carefully rubbed my clit through my dress, driving me wild, and my breathing became increasingly labored with each passing moment. I closed my eyes and let it all happen to me. His touch felt so good, I wanted more.

I slowly turned to face him and pressed my lips to his and we kissed passionately for a moment. I pulled away from his lips and started to kiss his body from his neck down. He was wearing a tight shirt, which I lifted up enough to kiss the bare skin on his abdomen. His cock was getting harder, so I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His huge cock was pressing against his boxers, which I slid down to the ground as well, releasing his beautifully erect black penis. I slowly got down onto the carpet on my knees with my face inches from his powerful manhood. The head was beginning to ooze his precum, but I didn't take it into my mouth just yet. I gently stroked his cock with my hand while holding his ass with the other. As I pulled it towards myself, more and more of the clear fluid was running out, puddling at the tip of head. As enough precum had accumulated, one big droplet formed and dripped onto my arm. I looked up at Derek and stuck my tongue out and licked the sweet liquid from my skin. I looked away from him again and put his cock in my mouth over the head of his penis, then closed my lips around it. I started to suck on his cock, moving my head back and forth over it. As Derek began to gently sway with the rhythm of my sucking, I could feel his cock getting even harder in my mouth. His penis was oozing more and more of the delightful fluid into my mouth and I swallowed it all down mixed with my saliva. I continued to give him head for a few minutes, and then I stopped briefly and said "What do you think those two are up to?"

Derek said "Let's find out."

Derek stepped out of his pants and shorts, then removed his shirt revealing his incredible body. He took my hand and we quietly moved towards the doorway to peer into the next room. Melanie was completely naked, lying back on the couch and Ron was on his knees with his head in her crotch, eating her pussy. Melanie had her hands on his head, moaning softly as Ron flicked his tongue over her clit. The two didn't notice us just yet.

"I thought you guys would get along" I blurted out.

"Oh hi Danielle. Oohhh yeahh baby! Just like that, right there baby!! What are you guys up to? I accidentally spilled some champagne on my shorts and Ron was just helping me out a little" Melanie replied.

"Sure. We can see that. Would you mind some company" I asked.

"No Danielle. Why don't you sit next to me" replied Melanie.

I pulled Derek by his enormous cock over to the couch and pulled my dress off over my head. I moved back into the couch right next to Melanie and opened my legs for Derek. Derek got down on his knees and began to lick my little pussy. He had the whole thing in his mouth and was sucking gently on my lips.

"Oh god that feels good! I've been waiting for too long honey" I told Derek.

Melanie and I are facing each other, both in ecstasy. Both really enjoying our sex. Barely able to move, Melanie put her hand on my face and pulled it towards hers to kiss me. I moved towards her and we locked lips in a passionate French kiss while the guys gave us incredible head. Ron was burying his long tongue in Melanie's pussy, sending her waves of pleasure until she came.

"Ohhhhh baby!!!Oh I'm cumming, oh god, oh god, ohhhh" moaned Melanie.

Mel's orgasm triggered my own as I came hard with Derek's lips continually sucking on my clitoris. He never stopped his sucking, giving me a huge orgasm. Derek had his fingers in my pussy too, fucking me while I squeezed down on them. Melanie's orgasm finished and mine was calming down when the boys decided to switch girls. Ron immediately shoved his tongue into my pussy, moving it in and out like a cock. Oh my god did that feel good. He hadn't done that to me last time. Derek had his lips on Melanie's clit, gently sucking like he did when he made me cum.

We both had a few orgasms each when the guys wanted some pussy. Derek grabbed Melanie and plopped her down on his lap facing him as he sat on the couch. Ron followed and I was on top of his lap too with his cock pressed up against the crack of my ass. I was still wearing my heels, making it easier to lift up off of him and grab his hard black cock and guide it to my pussy. Once the head was between my lips, I easily slid all the way down, accepting the entire length from all of the wetness from my orgasm. Melanie did the same. Neither one of us put condoms on the guys. I mean, what's the point of fucking black guys unless you're bareback. Even though we were both on the pill, the excitement of these guys shooting their black sperm into our wombs was immeasurable and even though it was less than a 1% chance of getting black pregnant, it was amazing because it actually could happen. Not being able to feel that cum splashing into my body was inconceivable.

Melanie and I were bouncing up and down with Derek and Ron's huge black cocks thrusting into our pussies next to each other. I could hardly pay attention to her screams of joy, because my own moans of pleasure muted her out.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me baby! Yeah, fuck me with your black cock" I yelled.

"Harder baby!! Ram that cock into my pussy, yes!" Melanie shouted.

She and I were having the time of our lives. We had been side by side fucking before, but not with two black guys and not with this much enthusiasm. I wished this could have gone on forever. At that moment, all I could think of was having that wonderful cock ramming into my body.

I had another orgasm while Ron was fucking me and Melanie did too. I looked over behind her and saw her creamy cum all over Derek's balls and on the couch. It was an awesome sight. We were close enough between us that I could reach over and hold Derek's big balls while he fucked Melanie. Derek liked it. Melanie returned the favor, fondling Ron's balls as he rammed in and out of my pussy. Ron held onto my waist and flipped us over so he was on top. He grabbed my ankles and pushed me back into the couch so that he could fuck my pussy as deep as possible. My ankles were next to my shoulders as Ron was pummeling my poor little pussy. He slammed his cock into my hole and I could see the whole thing. His balls lie against my asshole when he sank into me all the way. Ron's cock head was bottoming out in my pussy, hitting my cervix with each thrust.

Melanie and Derek were still fucking with her on top. Melanie loves to be on top. She thinks she can take a cock deeper that way. She looked beautiful. Her long blonde hair was against her back, with her head looking up and her hands clenching her ass. She was pulling her cheeks apart trying to take Derek in as deep as she could. Melanie stopped for a moment, lifted herself up, and faced away from Derek with her back towards him. She was leaning as far forward as she could, slowly moving his cock in and out of her pussy by bending her knees. She had her head turned towards Derek to watch the expression on his face as he focused on her beautiful white ass moving up and down over his big black cock. Mel adored the sight of his black cock pressing into her white body. Derek whispered to her that he was close to cumming now. Melanie got even more turned on and reached down between her legs and held his balls with her hand. She wanted him to cum. She wanted Derek to release the orgasm he'd been holding back on all night. Her wish would soon be granted.

I must have came four times already. There was so much sensory input that I easily came for Ron many times. For whatever reason, I was thinking about when Ron came in my mouth after he fucked Christine during our last sex date. Now, all I could think of was wanting him in my mouth again. I knew that he was getting close to cumming. I could feel it in his balls as they tightened up a bit and his breathing changed. I looked over at Melanie and told her that I hadn't tasted Derek's cum before. Without any more words, Melanie knew what we were going to do next. She stopped and slowly lifted herself off of Derek's hard and pulsing cock. Derek kept lying back in the couch as Melanie got on her knees between his legs and put his cock in her mouth. I gently stopped Ron from pounding my pussy and switched positions with him once more. Now I was on my knees between his legs and began to give him head also.

The two of us bobbed up and down on their cocks, sucking harder and concentrating on our task. Every moment or so, I would take Ron's balls into my mouth. That's one of my all time favorites. All that sperm just on the other side of that delicate, thin skin covering the balls; it drives me wild. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Derek starting to lean back into the couch as he was going to cum soon. Melanie was giving him the best head I'd ever seen her perform before. Derek could hold back no more. His body tensed up as he grunted.

"I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!!" he blurted out.

Melanie slowed her pace as Derek spurted his load of semen into her mouth. She kept gently jerking his cock as wave after wave of his black cum squirted into her mouth. She never took his cock away from her lips until he was completely finished pumping his load. Ron muscles tightened up and I had my finger on his asshole when he erupted into orgasm. I could feel the muscle pulsing as the sperm from his penis spurted out and quickly filled my mouth. I kept sucking on his head until I was certain he was through. Melanie and I looked at each other with devious grins and the guys looked at one another smiling as well.

Melanie crawled over to me as if she were going to kiss me again, only this time we both had a creamy treat in store for each other. I pressed my lips against hers and we both opened our mouths touching tongues together. The semen poured from our mouths as we kissed, but still, we were able to share each man's jism with one another. The taste of the different loads, mixed with our saliva was exhilarating. The mixture made the whole thing sweeter somehow and Melanie and I were almost fighting each other to swallow more of the cum. Melanie licked the cum off that spilled onto my tits and swallowed it all. She didn't want to share it that time and I don't blame her. There was some jism left on her tits as well, so I sucked on her tits grabbing all of the cum I could.

Melanie had Derek's cock in her hand, trying to coax a little more sperm from the source. I just sucked on Ron's cock again and was able to get a little more sperm from him. The guys just laughed at us, our faces all shiny and sticky with their cum. We didn't care; we had our treat for the night.

chasingDan
chasingDan
214 Followers
12