Danielle's Life Ch. 09

Story Info
The Final Saga.
2.7k words
4.13
50.3k
17
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
212 Followers

Danielle's story is complete. A happy woman, she continues on with her life and enjoys her family and new experiences. Danielle's friends have stories of their own...

*

Nearly four months ago, I gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy. Both babies are dark like their daddy. Randy is so proud of them, he does almost everything for them, while I get to go out and take car of my things and of course, myself. I have been going to the gym daily to get back into shape. It's been tough, but I look like I did before I had our children. My tits are huge again from breast feeding, but the rest of me looks awesome. I definitely still turn heads of men when I walk by. I fit into my sexy little clothes again and I parade around in them to get attention; it works. I certainly get Randy's attention. All the babies finally fell asleep last night so I put on a little show for him. I was wearing tiny little gym shorts with the waist band rolled over, like the high schools girls wear them, and a small tank top that was way too small for the size of my breasts. Randy was just looking over the children in the bedroom when I walked into the room.

"Hey baby! Are you busy?" I said with a devious look on my face.

"Damn! Yeah baby, I'm not that busy. I got something for you!" Randy replied.

"Good 'cause I want you to take me and fuck me hard! I need your cock in me now!" I told him.

I turned around and started to walk towards our bedroom, with Randy following close behind. He suddenly grabbed me and carried me the rest of the way to our bed. I was already hot and with his big hands holding up my body, I felt like he owned me. Randy kissed me while he gently laid me down on the bed. He grabbed my shorts and pulled them off. Naturally, I wasn't wearing panties. He bent over me and pulled up my top and held onto my titties while sucking and nibbling my nipples. Randy knew that doing that really turned me on. He slipped his big black hand down to my pussy and shoved his fingers into me to feel my wetness; I was so ready for him.

Randy stood back up over me and took his shirt off. While he was pulling it off, I moved over to the edge of the bed, on my hands and knees, and held onto his torso while I licked his belly up to his sculpted chest. I kissed him all over, and then began to rub his cock through his pants. He was already getting hard and I wanted to set his big cock free of its obstruction. Randy looked down to me as I unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them and pulled them down to the floor, boxers and all. Now I was just above his waist and his cock was dangling in front of me. God it was so big and beautiful. His big balls were hanging down a few inches behind it. No girl could resist. I grabbed his cock and pulled it up to lick the tip, which was beginning to ooze his precum. Looking up to meet Randy's eyes, I stuck out my tongue and encircled the head, closing my eyes and proceeding to pull his cockhead between my lips and into my mouth. I started to take it in deeper and deeper until my saliva was glistening in the light over at least half of his big cock. I never noticed the reflecting light while sucking Brett's cock. That's one of the special things about a black cock that I love, watching my spit shine off of his blackness. Randy is not really dark, but his cock is absolutely black.

I held onto Randy's waist as I moved his cock in and out of my mouth. He started moving his body with my rhythm, fucking my mouth. As I tried to keep suction on his cock, loud sucking and slurping sounds filled the room. I was really enjoying myself as I frantically sucked Randy's cock. My mouth was filled with his precum mixed with my saliva and no matter how much I swallowed, he immediately deposited more of the liquid onto my tongue, helping lubricate the motions of his cock. I was able to see myself in the closet door mirror while Randy pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. I saw his black ass being gripped with my white fingers and his cock burying itself into my pale mouth. It was a terrific turn on for me. I wanted Randy to shoot his cum into my mouth, but he had other plans.

"Cum for me baby! I want your cum in my mouth" I said as I briefly removed his cock from my lips.

"No baby. You know where has to go!" he replied.

I knew that Randy wanted to send his big load of sperm into my pussy. I wanted that too, but I just craved to feel his hot load of sperm run down my throat again. I would have to wait until later for him to satisfy that desire.

I released my grip from Randy's body and scooted back on the bed. Randy stepped out of his pants and then crawled onto the bed towards me. Grabbing my ankles, he pulled my legs apart and shoved his head into my crotch to suck on my pussy. He licked my pussy up and down, spreading my wetness everywhere. He sucked on my clit and pussy lips while putting his fingers into me, fucking me softly. He lifted my legs up and together so he could lick my asshole too. Randy stuck his tongue out and into my asshole moving me directly towards my first orgasm. Oh my god did that feel unbelievable. He was shoving his tongue into my asshole just a tiny bit, but I felt like he was deep inside. He circled his tongue around my asshole, then moved it up to my pussy and repeated his tongue fucking. As Randy moved his tongue in and out of my little pussy, he was rubbing his fingers on my clit until I cried out when I came.

"Oh baby! Oh god! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I moaned.

Randy continued his tongue fucking, then moved up to gently suck on my clitoris. He was gentler now, with me being sensitive after cumming. He was softly sucking on me, pulling my clit between his lips, in and out. I don't know if it was one very long orgasm, or several in a row, but my body was consumed with ecstasy. Many times, such as this time, I don't remember if I was conscious or blacked out from all of the stimulation. I have such powerful orgasms with Randy that I'm not sure if I am dreaming, or if I am awake; my mind is in a daze.

After making me cum a few times, I pulled Randy up from my sopping wet pussy and guided his big, hard cock to my burning hot pussy. I spread my legs wide for him as he held onto my ankles, pulling his cock between my lips and into my pussy. He felt incredible, as my little pussy adjusted to his size. Even having delivered three babies, his big cock still filled me completely, stretching the walls to make room for itself. My wetness helped it along, enabling Randy to progress deeper and deeper until hitting bottom with his balls resting on my wet asshole. That is the feeling I long for, when his cock meets with my cervix. Whenever I feel that contact, I know I will cum soon after. Something in my brain tells my body to cum, so that I can't move a muscle, and that I prepare to receive the sperm that will be delivered to my womb. It works every time for me.

Randy was really fucking me hard; his body was smashing into mine violently. The slapping sound of his skin hitting mine was loud and I could feel his balls crashing onto my asshole with each thrust into me. His entire body was covering my tiny frame, with my legs pulled all the way forward and my ankles inches from my shoulders. I was buried into the bed and my huge breasts were resting against my chin, bouncing back and forth with the motion of Randy's thrusting. I started to orgasm again as I felt his big black cock deep inside of my body.

"Ohhhhhhh! I'm cumming baby!!! Oh god yeah!!!!" I cried out.

My body writhed with pleasure. My pussy started to contract around Randy's thrusting cock. I lost my senses again, and unable to move, I think I blacked out again from the pleasure. Randy kept pounding me relentlessly.

"That feel good baby? Huh? That feel good?" He asked rhetorically.

I couldn't answer him. I was only able to moan and cry out in pleasure. That was good enough for Randy. He could see and feel the pleasure he was giving me. Part of my pleasure was his enormous cock ramming in and out of my pussy, and the other was his being black and having control over my every move. He was undoubtedly my master and had total control over me; there was nothing that I wouldn't do for him.

As I was partly regaining my senses after my orgasm, Randy asked me if I wanted him to cum. I wanted his cum badly, and I needed him to deliver it too me soon.

"Oh baby! I want it! Give it to me! I need your cum now!" I replied to him.

Randy put my legs down and withdrew his cock from me. He pulled my helpless body up and turned me over on all fours. I laid my head down onto my folded arms and kept my ass high in the air to give Randy easy access to my pussy. He was on his knees and grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me towards him. Randy took his cock and returned it to my pussy, and then began to thrust in and out of me again. His huge cock was penetrating my pussy deeply, ramming his cockhead past my cervix and into my belly. Randy's hands moved to my ass, but I reached my arms back and grabbed my cheeks and spread my ass as wide apart as I could to facilitate the deepest possible penetration from his cock. He continued to fuck me until I came again. I think he wanted me to cum when he did so that my pussy contractions would make it feel even better for him, as well as milk his cock of its load. Just as I froze in orgasm once more, Randy rammed into me a few times more, and then remained inside, exploding in orgasm. His cock was pressed against my cervix, tickling my senses and throwing me deeper into orgasm to the point of slight unconsciousness. I could feel his cock pulsating, sending his load of semen deep into my fertile womb, flooding it with millions and millions of his potent black sperm. While his cock was pumping his sperm into my body, I moved my hands back to hold onto his legs instinctively to keep his wonderful cock deep inside my pussy. Randy had just flooded my unprotected pussy with his sperm again. I knew that I was going to be pregnant again; I could sense it. My body was again defenseless against the sperm being pumped from his balls. Another black baby was on the way, I just knew it. I was turned on by the feeling I got, just by the possibility of getting knocked up again by this black man, my black lover; my master, Randy.

I had already given Randy three babies and I would deliver as many as he wanted from me. He demanded that his sperm be sent to my womb and I complied willingly. I wanted his love and his cock and I would do anything to keep both. There's no way that I would use birth control with Randy. I craved his cum and wouldn't dare to do anything to block his sperm from access to my womb. I know that Randy loved the site of his girl with a big round belly and full of baby, and I felt that it was my responsibility to keep him satisfied in every area, including that one. I had already witnessed three babies emerging from my pussy, and all were black. As the doctors delivered each one, I could see that there was a momentary shock as the baby's color was revealed and that there was no doubt that the father was black. After all, I'm a slim, attractive, pale colored, white woman and pulling black babies out of my body is unexpectedly different. I've learned not to pay any attention anymore. I love my black man and I love his black cock. I could never go back into a white man's arms again; I've been permanently converted to black men.

My ex-husband Brett has since remarried and is happy. Randy has not proposed to me and I don't even think that matters to me anymore. I have some new friends and also keep up with my old friends to keep me occupied. Our next door neighbors Ken and Rachel are an interracial couple also. She's a thin blonde and he's a tall black guy. When we're all together, Rachel and I can see the body language of the two men as they rule their women, and we both agree that there's no better way to have it. We both understand what it's all about. My best friend Melanie has a two year old now. Her black child's father was never seen or heard from again, but now she is living with her boyfriend of six months, a large, very dark skinned black guy named Stuart. He loves her little girl and wants Melanie to have his baby. She's being smarter this time around, and waiting for some commitment before going through the whole thing alone again. Mel is excited about getting black-pregnant again, but won't stop her birth control until she is sure of her relationship this time. Mel's sister Mary graduated from college and is dating a black guy. I hear that the two are fairly serious and that she may be pregnant right now, just too early to tell. Just last week at the neighborhood park, I saw three other white girls with black babies and all of the women had more than one child. The potency of black sperm is something else! Once more girls experience black cock, they will find the happiness we all have.

Melanie's ordeal was the inspiration for this experiment Brett and I began. Watching as that little black baby was delivered from her beautiful, milky white body was unforgettable. I think that memory is the reason I agreed to get this whole thing going. Unfortunately for my ex Brett, I fell under the spell of this black man whom I love with all of my heart now. I could not resist the magic of his big black cock and how it made me feel. I am completely happy now and I don't feel like I need to search for anything any longer. When I think about Randy and I together, I am comforted and satisfied. I remember when I first met him; the day Brett dropped me off in the bad part of town. Randy picked me up and brought me to his house. How naïve I was in thinking I was in control of the situation. He cast a love spell over me the moment his black cock first entered my pussy and made me cum. I was in control of nothing then and now I rejoice from that feeling of having to serve Randy, my master.

Randy succeeded in knocking me up with twins again. However, two months into my pregnancy, I lost them from a miscarriage. We were both devastated from the ordeal for a while, but eventually got past it. Randy refused to give up and wanted me to get pregnant again. We certainly make the effort. Randy and I have fucked for forty three days in a row and he has filled my pussy with his sperm on every one of those occasions. As of today, my period is two weeks late. Here we go again!

chasingDan
chasingDan
212 Followers