Danielle's Reawakening

Story Info
Danielle finds new love with a man.
767 words
3.77
9.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities whether person, place or thing are entirely coincidental.]

[C] Copyright 2009

*

"Where did the love go?" I wondered to myself. That heartbreaking day Kimmy left me for another girl. I felt my world come crashing down. The pain of losing the one you love. It hurt me. It really hurt me bad.

Every night, I would sit alone and play songs that reminded me of her. Her eyes, her smell, and her feel. It was all I could do to bring myself that much closer to her. I tried, but the fact was, she was gone.

All that changed one day, two weeks ago, and one year after Kimmy left me. This time, not with another girl, but with a man. And he was more than my eyes could take in. Oh, he was so hot the day I first laid my eyes on him. Still is. Back to the facts.

I had been staring into a wishing well, and watching the shimmer of sun reflect from the ripples. A man came up to me, and tossed a coin in. "Make a wish," He spoke to me. I turned to see him. I literally ached and came in my pants. I was rendered speechless. He laughed, but it was comforting. Then, he introduced himself.

"I'm John," He said.

"I'm Danielle, hi," I felt like a dork. He just smiled at me. We walked along the path away from the well, and had long conversations. He told me that he was 26, and had his own home. Age was not important to me, anyways. I was 21, and could drink. So we did. His place, drinks, and his hot tub. The night was getting far more interesting than I could ever have dreamed.

"So tell me, why aren't you with anyone?" He began asking me that inevitable question.

I hesitated. Finally, I spoke. "I was."

"What happened?"

"She left me for another girl."

"She?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes, I was a lesbian."

"Was? And now?" His voice whispered as he began to rub my back, neck and shoulders.

"Now? Now, you tell me," I let go from my mouth. That was all it took and soon, we were kissing, and rubbing each other softly. His fingers slipped inside of me, and instantly, I became wet. I fell in such a daze of lust that I didn't notice he carried me to his bed. The pillows nestled under my head as he kissed me up and down. His tongue was divine, and my hot pussy dripped with anticipation. I cooed.

His breath on my neck made me feel so hot, and I slipped my hand down the front of his trunks. My right hand grabbed hold of his erect cock, and I jerked his meat hard for him. He slipped my wet panties down from my legs and helped me with my bra. I didn't have a bathing suit, so you could imagine why the alternates. My tits jiggled around as he licked and sucked my nipples. He teased and loved them both. I grabbed his thick cock, and pulled him into me. At first, I jumped because I haven't felt a cock inside me since I dated my ex-boyfriend. That, and John's prick was pretty big. The walls of my hot cunt wrapped around his thick shaft. At each stroke, he kissed my mouth. Our saliva mixed and tongues tangled in ecstasy. He delivered me the ultimate pleasure: Multiple, and steady orgasms.

My pussy was being fucked deep, as John screwed my cunt rough.

"I'm gonna fuckin' cum! Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

All I could think about was, "Is this for real?" and "When can we do it again?"

John continued to pound into me, slamming my cunt as I squirmed and moaned. With a quick thrust, he came. I could feel the powerful shots tapping me on the inside. It was a sensational feeling.

For the night, we rested. In the morning, we ate breakfast. Another terrific quality about him, he could cook.

We took a ride along the strip. He was looking for new outfits, and offered to buy me a few as well. I declined, but he insisted. He told me, "I'm not trying to buy your affection."

I told him, "I know. You already have me if you want me."

He smiled, and said, "I definitely want."

I smiled back. We were officially a couple.

After two weeks so far, we are making every day better than the last.

[END]