Danielle's Transformation

Story Info
He finds himself becoming the woman he wanted to be.
1.8k words
3.93
83.4k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is JR. I'm a small town country boy who has always been a little bit at odds with myself. I've never been very in to the dating scene and have always thought of myself as different from the other guys. At 5'4 and barely 120 pounds, I've found myself continuously on the smaller end of the masculine scale.

Throughout high school I felt it necessary to isolate myself because of my constant awareness that I didn't fit in with either the guys or the girls although I seemed to relate more to the women.

Growing up in a conservative environment, I deemed it necessary not to share my inner most thoughts with anyone for fear of those thoughts not being accepted as proper. I had always been attracted to female clothing ad accessories since I was little. Often I would take my mother's Redbook magazine and fancy myself dressing up in high heels and pretty dresses. They just seemed to fit my personality more than jeans and t-shirts with a pair of sneakers.

Finally after graduation I was able to indulge in some of my thoughts when I enrolled in college about 50 miles from my home. I was blessed not having a roommate to share a dorm with so I was able to accumulate clothing from one of the local thrift stores to wear when I was by myself. I purchased a nice variety of clothing including several dressed, multiple skirts and tops and of course a few panty and bra sets.

My favorite purchase was a pair of Ellie 5" black stiletto heels. Often I would dress in my dorm and imagine my feminized body gracing a fashion show runway or perhaps I would be a mysterious street walker looking for a trick to turn. Either way, these dress up adventures were plenty to satisfy my feminine urges at first and served as building blocks for the future.

Throughout college I maintained my routine of maintaining distance from those around me. I guess it was a built in defense mechanism from my childhood where I didn't want anyone too close to me so they could reject my inner most thoughts.

I instead relied on the internet to fulfill my fantasies though a variety of adult websites. Often times I would present myself as a sultry shemale slut in my profile hoping someone would show some interest. I posted a few pics of myself in my bra and panty sets and to little avail, got few responses. I guess I was just trying to hard.

After a few months I finally got a response to one of ads that intrigued me. It was from a man named Tony and he lived about 50 miles from my school. Italian, wealthy, handsome and intelligent, he seemed to be everything a woman would want in a man, except I wasn't woman.

We began to chat a little and exchanged some personal information about each other's dating habits and what we were looking for in a relationship. Quite frankly I just wanted to make sure he wasn't your run of the mill tranny chasing freak. He assured me he wasn't and after a time we decided it was time for some face to face meetings.

I was a bit nervous about this as I had never been out in public as a female before, but I certainly wasn't going to drive to his home as a guy then ask to change in his bathroom. I had prepared myself by talking with other trannies in my web circle and they all had the same thing to say, "Be careful."

Over the prior few months, my stash of feminine attire had grown to include silicone breast forms, a beautiful shoulder length brunette wig and all the cosmetics a girl could ask for, not to mention my wardrobe had grown to now out grow the male attire I had in my closet. I regularly shaved all my body hair so as to be clean and smooth whenever the chance would arrive.

The day had come that we were to meet. I had finished classes for the day and rushed back to my dorm room to get prepared. It was a Friday and most of the other students were heading home for the weekend or heading to various parties so the hall was pretty well cleared out.

First I took my shower and was extra careful with the razor to shave every hair I could find to get a perfectly smooth feel. I moved back to my dorm and started the process of getting dressed.

I had chosen a black leather mini skirt with a leopard print top with a revealing neckline. A black lacy bra to hold up my C cup breast forms and matching thong panties, some sheer stockings and of course my Ellie 5" heels. I picked out a nice rhinestone choker and matching bracelet and ear rings.

Doing my makeup had become effortless. Foundation and concealer, some darker eye shadow to create a sensual smokey effect, heavy on the eye liner and 2 coats of mascara with a bit of blush on the cheeks, and lastly a pretty pink shade of lip lacquer to perfect the look and the look of a sexual tigress was complete.

The final touch was the manicure and pedicure required to complete the ensemble. I applied some glue on acrylic nails to each digit and filing them down to about a 3/8" length and painted them to match my lips, a beautiful pink.

"There! Beautiful." I thought the woman in the mirror was stunning and was sure Tony would agree.

After giving myself the once over more than once, I was satisfied with my look and headed out the door. I checked the hallway several times to ensure I wouldn't be stopped heading for my car. All clear and out the door we go.

I was extremely nervous driving to Tony's house. So much in fact I decided I needed something to relax me. I stopped at a local convenience store and purchased a pack of cigarettes and a small bottle of wine from the cooler in the back.

I noticed the cashier, a young man of about 18 or 19 staring at me the whole way around the store. I felt flattered and scared at the same time.

Taking a few deep breaths, I walked up to the counter and remembering I was in feminine attire, spoke in a feminine voice I had been practicing for years and finally for the first time putting to use.

"Good evening young man." I said.

He smiled back at me, "Good evening ma'am. Did you find everything alright?"

I was relieved instantly by him calling me ma'am.

"Why yes I did. Thank you so much for asking." He rung up my purchases and smiled at me as I walked out the door and got back into my car.

As I continued on my journey to Tony's house I felt a wave of femininity sweep over me again as young men stared at me at each traffic signal letting out cat calls and whistling. I relaxed myself a bit and lit up a cigarette and continued my drive. "Is this what a woman faces every day?" I thought.

I was about to find out the answer to that question and so much more very shortly. I arrived at Tony's house a little after 10. Shaking a little while I pulled up his drive, I decided this was a great time for a slug of that wine I purchased. Just need to take the edge off. With that thought I took 5 large gulps and had one my cigarette.

The wine started to effect me a bit, but it definitely took the edge off as I strolled up to his front door. I was in awe of the house as I pulled into the drive. A beautiful brick home, secluded from all other houses by an 8' block wall and beautiful landscaping. The house was enormous from the outside. Ornate too. The front door was 2 large English Oak doors with brass knockers and side lites.

I was thinking to myself, "This guy is loaded! What in the hell is he doing looking for a cross dresser who wants to suck her first cock?"

This guy could have had any woman in the world and here he was asking me to his home. The nerves started to get the best of me again, but I pulled up the courage to knock on the door.

After a few moments, a young Spanish looking woman came to the door and greeted me, inviting me in.

"You must be Danielle?!" she said.

I replied, "Yes I am."

"May I take your coat?" she politely asked. I handed her my coat and began to peruse my surroundings.

Upon a further look of the maid, I noticed she was very pretty. She was dressed in a French maid's outfit, short frilly skirt, expertly done makeup, beautiful jet black hair pulled up in a bun and 5" open toed heels that showed off her pedicured feet. She was also wearing a black leather collar that was approximately 3" in width. I noticed it had a small padlock on it when she turned towards the closet.

"Master will be with you shortly and asked me to sit you in the parlor. Would you like a drink while you wait, Danielle?"

I thanked her and said I would definitely like to have a drink.

"By the way, my name is Renee. Please follow me." And with that she took me to the parlor and seated me and disappeared returning quickly with a gin and tonic for me.

I gulped down the drink. By now my nerves were shot. I was in awe of this beautiful house and by the gorgeous woman who had just seated me in the parlor.

"A parlor!!!" I thought. I've never been in a parlor, and certainly never in a house like this. And compared to the way Renee was dressed, I looked like a hooker rather than a model.

I had no sooner processed these thoughts when I began to feel a bit dizzy and light headed. What was happening to me? I had no balance and could feel my body going limp. My vision was getting very fuzzy. Then I heard a familiar voice. It was Renee and she was talking to someone else.

"Ok, she's ready to go to the dungeon. Take her downstairs and prepare her for Master."

"Take me where?!" I thought. Next thing I knew I was being carried down stairs by a very large muscular man and placed on a table of some sort. That's when all of my senses gave in and I passed out.