Danielle's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Danielle finds she's getting more than she bargained for.
3.7k words
4.51
59k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our last story, we found that Danielle had embarked on a first date as a crossdresser, an important step for any CD, but upon arrival to her date's home, is drugged and taken to a dungeon in the basement of a rather beautiful mansion. The story continues from there.

In and out of consciousness, all I see is lights. The last words from Renee's mouth still swirling in my mind. "Take her to the dungeon and prepare her for Master." What have I gotten myself into here?

I was taken to the "dungeon" by a very large, muscular man and strapped to a table. It was cold, stainless steel with a very bright light overhead. My last memory of that episode was a device being placed over my eyes and ears. I was too incapacitated to resist and passed out.

I was awoken by a soft voice.

"Danielle, honey, its time to get up."

I recognized the voice as that of Renee, the woman who drugged me and put me in this predicament. As I opened my eyes slowly, I noticed that I was no longer in a dungeon, but rather a bed. The room was large with a feminine touch to it's decor. On the left side of the room was an enormous walk-in closet. On the right, a master bathroom. Directly at the foot of the bed was a large vanity which appeared to be topped with an array of cosmetics and perfumes.

Continuing my visual inspection of the room I noticed the walls were painted in pinks and reds with a floral border around the upper walls. The bed I was lying in was covered in deep red sating sheets, a pink comforter and red pillows. Definitely a room made for a woman.

"Rise and shine, Danielle. Master is waiting downstairs. We need to get you prepared."

"Prepared?" I asked.

Renee shook her head and replied swiftly, "Yes, prepared! Now get your ass out of that bed and come into the bathroom so we can begin!"

I removed the sheets and placed my feet on the floor, but felt different. Something wasn't quite right. My center of balance was completely off. At that moment, my eyes fell to my chest.

"Oh my God! What have you done to me?!" I shout at Renee.

On my chest were a set of C cup breasts, perky, bouncy and beautiful. Problem was I remember being a crossdressing man prior to my arrival at this house. Now I had breasts! I was shocked, confused and furious all at the same time.

I had always dreamed of being a woman, but never had the courage to express myself in such a way because of my conservative upbringing. My family would have been appalled and disowned me had the had a clue about my inner most desires. Now here I am with a set of breasts, that sure I had always dreamed of having, but knew there was no way I could hide when I went back to college, or worse, when I went back home for a visit.

What I saw next shocked me even more. While I was walking to the bathroom to confront Renee, I happened to glimpse out the window. I saw snow on the ground. When I drove to this house, it was October. It appeared to be late winter as I viewed the scene outside.

I was quickly brought back to reality.

Renee snapped at me. "Move it bitch!" she said. "We are on a tight schedule here and you need to cooperate. I need to teach you how to do this all properly so as not to disappoint Master. Now move it!"

I stepped into the bathroom and Renee ordered me into the shower. While walking into the shower I passed a long full length mirror and was once again struck by the scene I saw. Viewing my face I saw a woman staring back at me who had full lips, long brown hair and stunning facial features. Her brows were pencil thin and it appeared her forehead had been raised to enhance her brows and eyes.

Looking down her body, I noticed her hips to be wider and her waist to be slimmer and there was not a trace of hair to be seen. One thing did protrude from the rest of her body, a noticeable, yet small cock extending from the pelvic region.

"Renee?" I asked. "What have you done to me? Why are you doing this?"

Renee ordered me into the shower then began to speak.

"First off Danielle, it's Miss Renee to you. Any such deviation in how you address me will result in disciplinary action."

I wasn't sure what that meant exactly, but for the time being, I wasn't about to question her. Her face was stern. Her makeup was absolutely flawless, but had a powerful strict feminine tone. Her lips were a dark red, eyes done in a dark smokey fashion. She wore a tight mid thigh black leather skirt and a dark blue blouse that showed off her D cup tits. 6" peep toe pumps graced her feet and she wore sheer stockings. Her jet black hair was pulled up in a bun and as before, she was wearing a 3" black leather collar around her neck.

"Second, Master has chosen you, Danielle. If you haven't noticed already, he has taken the liberty of altering your body to suit his needs. Yes, you have breasts now, but Master made sure that your cock was left intact."

I didn't know how to respond as Renee scrubbed my body while she continued to explain what has happened to me. I kept quiet and allowed her to continue.

"Speaking of your cock, it is now useless, just a limp piece of meat left to remind you that you were once a sad excuse of a man."

"Useless?" I meagerly replied.

"Yes, useless." she said. "You have been given a strong dose of hormones over the last 6 months. The estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone blockers have rendered that pathetic excuse of a cock useless."

"Miss Renee, did you say 6 months?" I said in complete disbelief. "And I've been given hormones?"

"Danielle, you're body has been altered to Master's specifications. Your body hair has been removed by laser. You were given breasts, high dose hormones and a little plastic surgery on your face. Your lips were collagen filled to give them a fuller plumper look and you had a few other procedures done which we won't get into right now, but you will discover along the way."

"Is that all?!" I said.

Next thing I felt was her hand briskly slapping me across the face. I cringed as she raised it again.

"I told you once you little bitch, it's Miss Renee to you and I will not tolerate your insubordinate tone with me!"

As I looked into her eye, a fear shuddered through my body and I meekly replied, "Yes Miss Renee. I am sorry."

With that, Miss Renee ordered me out of the shower toweling my body off and pointing me into the bedroom. She told me to sit at the vanity while she walked into the walk in closet. I did as told as I heard her sifting through what appeared to mountains of clothing and shoes, all hung neatly and organized according to color and style.

"Here, put these on!" she ordered.

She handed me a black lace half cup bra, a black lace thong, a red and black garter belt, a dark blue mid-thigh pencil skirt and a red plunge line blouse. She set a pair of black seemed stockings on the bed and a pair of 6" platform pumps on the floor.

"Hurry up!" she commanded. "Master is waiting."

After getting dressed, Miss Renee had me turn and face the mirror.

"Pay attention Danielle. I will show you once and you will have to remember how to put all this stuff on. Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to practice later. For now just pay attention."

As if painting on an empty canvas, Miss Renee went to work on my makeup. Foundation and concealer that perfectly matched my skin tone, then she did my eyes in a similar style to hers, a dark smokey tone that gave somewhat of a slutty appearance. Next she heavily applied black eyeliner and then 2 heavy coats of mascara giving me a truly slutty look. A brush of coral colored blush to bronze my cheeks a bit and then a dark red lip lacquer and some lip gloss.

Next, she placed large silver hoops in my now pierced ears.

"Open your mouth." she said.

Perplexed, I did as ordered. She grabbed my tongue with a set of rubber coated tongs, then inserted a stud with 2 balls through my tongue.

"I don't remember my tongue being pierced." I thought.

Renee, reading my mind said "Oh yeah Danielle, your tongue is pierced, as are both of your nipples. And you also have a tramp stamp."

"What?!" I thought. Oh great, now I have no way of hiding this from anyone if I ever return to school or home. I may have been able to smoosh down my breasts with a sports bra, but all the extras these people thought of will make my ability to return to my old life next to impossible. Perhaps that is their plan.

Miss Renee finished with her accessorizing by placing a 4" black leather collar around my neck. It had a large D ring in the front and I could hear her locking it from behind. Then she moved down to my feet and placed a strap around the heels on my feel and locked them in place.

"Stand up, Danielle." Renee said.

I did as ordered and felt her pull both arms behind me and cuff them.

"Open your mouth." Again, as ordered I did as told as she inserted a ball gag in my mouth and locked it from behind.

"You are going to meet Master now, Danielle. The gag is to prevent you from opening your mouth and saying something you truly shouldn't. If I were you I would pay close attention and do as your told to please Master."

I was led down the hallway to a grand oak staircase. I was a bit off balance, still learning to cope with the big bouncy breasts I had been given. Not to mention I didn't have the use of my arms to help me balance my body properly. All in all, I don't think I did a half bad job walking on these heels.

We entered a room that was rather small compared to others we had walked past. It had a quaint fireplace in the center of the far wall with a brown leather love seat off to the right and two matching leather arm chairs to the left. Between them was a large oak coffee table that I noticed had 2 brass rings on each side and 1 on each end.

"Sit down Danielle. Master will be in shortly." With that she left the room and closed the door behind her.

My mind was racing. I had so many questions. Why was he doing this to me? Why was he holding me captive? How long would I have to stay here?

I had already been through so much today and I had only been awake for a matter of maybe 2 hours, but I couldn't be sure about that since I had yet to see a clock or a calendar anywhere in this house.

As I was trying to process the myriad of thoughts running through my mind I heard a pull on the door handle. Alas, my captor had arrived.

"Well, well, well Danielle. Don't you look beautiful?!" as he marveled at his handy work.

"You will address me as Sir, Master or Master Tony. As with Renee, I will not tolerate disobedience or disrespect of any kind." I hung on his every word looking for an answer to all my questions.

"I have invested a lot of time and resources into you my dear. Time which I'm sure will reward us both in the not so distant future."

What did he mean, "reward us both"? I was unable to answer or ask so I listened some more.

"Danielle, I am fulfilling your fantasy. Do you remember?" he asked me.

My mind suddenly flashed back to a fantasy story I had written as part of my profile on the website he and I had met on. It's one virtually every CD thinks about or wants, for a Dominant to take them and feminize them. Of course, it's only fantasy. We all know this will never happen. How wrong was I?!

"But by fulfilling your fantasy I am fulfilling mine as well. You see Danielle, I have never wanted much being able to buy virtually anything I want. Being a plastic surgeon has it's benefits, a wealthy income, high level contacts in society, but none bring happiness."

I was getting the feeling I was a mere possession to him, a toy that he was going to play with for awhile and throw away.

"I crave more Danielle, and you're going to provide it."

I was confused a bit while he moved around the room. As I was trying to digest what he had just told me, he stooped down behind me and whispered something in my ear. I couldn't make it out, but almost instantly all my inhibitions disappeared.

Suddenly I craved cock like a starving lion craves a zebra. Master Tony unlocked my cuffs and removed my ball gag. I found myself lustfully looking at him. What was happening to me? I couldn't resist the thought of sucking his cock, having his throbbing cock rammed up my ass. It's all I could think about.

Master Tony sat across from me. A handsome specimen of a man. Dark Italian complexion with a finely trimmed mustache, he had a defined build to his frame. Thick and muscular, he stood about 5'11 and appeared he could have any woman he so ever desired. He appeared to be around 40 and was wearing a stylish pinstripe suit, something you would imagine a banker wearing.

Master was relaxed sitting in his chair staring at me. On the stand next to his chair was a golden box. He opened the box and pulled out a thick cigar, clipped the end and lit it. It had a rather sweet aroma and he sucked on it like a man of his power and influence would. As he exhaled the smoke, he motioned at me to come over.

Without a second thought I hurried over to his side. My thoughts were only of getting in his trousers and sucking that hard throbbing bulge he had in his crotch.

"What are you waiting for, Danielle?"

"Ummmmm...yes Master" I said seductively and moved my red painted nails over the zipper to his pants.

Like a child at Christmas, I unwrapped my gift. His cock was enormous as I freed it from it's clothed prison. A cut 9" thick prick that was hard as stone. It felt wonderful in my hand, certainly better than my own cock ever did.

Master's cock was my only focus, the only thing I could think about. And so I went to the task of pleasing Master with my tongue. My red lips parting so my tongue could lick the tip. Precum touched my tongue and had a salty yet sweet taste. It was a bit pungent at first, but then I only craved more.

My lips then encase the head of Master's massive cock gliding deeper and deeper with each pass and my red painted nails tickled Master's large round balls that were encased in a hairless sack. Everything felt so smooth and right. I felt at that moment I was made specifically to suck Master's cock, that his cock was made to fit my mouth. I hungrily slurped on his throbbing rod, up and down swirling my tongue each time I got to the tip then back down til the tip touched my tonsils.

I must have been on my knees for an hour bobbing up and down. I couldn't get enough and all I wanted was for Master to shoot a huge load of his hot creamy seed down my throat. Master grabbed the back of my head and pulled me totally on his cock and with a groan let out a huge rope of sperm right down the back of my throat.

Like a starving person, I sucked on his manhood until I had extracted every ounce of his nectar.

"Very nice, Danielle." Master complimented me. "Not bad for your first blow job."

My first? The memories I had in my head suggested I was a proven cocksucker. It was all I could think about. I remembered sucking many cocks. Why did Master say first?

Master ordered me to turn around and whispered in my ear again. Again, I could not make it out, but my inhibitions returned and I looked around the room and spotted Master sitting there with his pants still around his ankles and his throbbing cock still erect.

I was shocked at this sight. What did he want me to do with that? Just then Master flashed a grin at me and pushed a button on a remote that was lying on the stand next to him. My eyes were drawn to a screen on the wall where I watch a video of me sucking the Master's cock like a greedy, cock hungry slut. I was astonished and Master knew it.

"Danielle." Master said. "You don't remember doing that do you?"

"No Sir, I don't" I said in shock.

"That's what you have been doing for the past hour or so, and you did it very well. Here my dear, sit here on the sofa and relax a minute. Would you like a cigarette?" he asked.

I jumped at the chance to relax and try to process what was happening to me. As I sat on the sofa, Master handed me a menthol and I sat nervously puffing away on the cigarette. My mind was a scramble. As I crushed out my smoke, Master come up behind me again and whispered.

"Stand up and turn around Danielle." Master ordered.

My inhibition were once again gone. I followed as Master so desired and felt no awareness to what I wanted. My soul concern was pleasing him.

"Remove all your clothing." he commanded.

With that, I stripped in front of him like stripper hanging on a pole. Master sat back and enjoyed the show I was giving him. Swaying my hips back and forth, gyrating my waist practically begging him to fuck me like a whore off the street.

Master was thoroughly enjoying the show and motioned me over to him. I knelt in front of Master and placed my lips on his and felt his tongue protrude through my now parted lips. Deeper ad deeper his tongue searched while my hands were wandering deeper to his crotch.

His cock now fully erect, I stroked it slowly. I could feel his cock twitching and badly wanted it in my ass.

"Master, please fuck me. My pussy ass needs your thick cock in it. Please Master?!"

He grinned sharply as he turned me around. I could feel him placing lube on my anus then he placed some on his huge cock. Master moved me over to the back of the sofa and spread my legs wide.

"Bend over the sofa slut!" he ordered.

I did as told and could feel his manhood at the entrance to my ass. Slowly he pushed the head in and I gasped. The pain was excruciating but intoxicating at the same time. Harder he pushed in till it felt as if I had just drank a five gallon cup of water. I had never felt so full before.

Master was now fully penetrating me and the pain was intense at first, but as he started to get a rhythm I noticed the pain subsiding. He pushed farther and deeper with every thrust, eventually tickling my prostate with each push. With each withdrawal, my prostate was wanting more. I think Master sensed this because my hips started meeting his thrusts with a push back of my own.

I wanted Master's cock to fill me completely. By now he was hammering my once virgin ass with powerful thrusts. Then he slowed down pulled me nearly over backward and grabbed both of my tits in his hands. He then began to run his tongue around the base of my collar. The sensation was incredible as my body began to shudder from an orgasm I had just let loose.

Quivering, Master continued to assault my ass with fury.

"Who's tits are these?" he asked.

"Yours Master." is all I could reply as if I had been trained to say it.

"Who's bitch are you?" again he asked.

"Yours Master." I submissively replied.

"Who do you serve?" he asks.

"You Master, only you." I reply.

Pounding away on my ass, Master pulls me back by my tits so my back is against his chest and whispers in my ear again.

My inhibitions flood back into my mind, but I am being fucked relentlessly from behind. My ass is sore, but Master only seems to be gaining speed and to my surprise, it feels fantastic.

"How is that he is fucking my ass?" I'm thinking.

Master grabs both my hands while fucking my ass very hard now and I feel them being cuffed again. He is using my now bound arms as leverage to fuck me even harder. I can't help but to push against every thrust he makes. Suddenly I feel him tense up and draws himself fully into my awaiting, sore ass and unload what feels like a gallon of hot creamy semen into my ass.

"Very good Danielle. Very good." he says and summons Miss Renee to the room and orders her to take me back to my room.

My mind is a jumble when Renee arrives. I sucked Master's cock and got fucked in my ass and have absolutely no clue how I got in either position. What was going on?