Danielle's Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Danielle continues her journey.
2.3k words
4.51
40.5k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee returned me to my room as per Master's instructions. When we got back to the room she removed the cuffs and had me sit on the end of the bed.

My head was loaded with so many thoughts. Master had shown me a recording of me sucking his cock like I was starving for more and I couldn't remember a second of it, but it sure did look as if I was enjoying it on screen. Then he was fucking my ass to the point of rupturing my prostate and I don't remember half of that. That is until the middle where I came to and he was balls deep in my ass.

True I came to this place voluntarily to explore my sexuality and satisfy a fantasy or two. It seemed now I was going to get so much more than I bargained for. Here I was on heavy doses of hormones with a fabulous pair of tits and they have had me locked up and sedated for who knows exactly how long, and I have no idea what else they have planned for me.

Renee could see my mind trying to process everything that was happening to me by my facial expressions. She come over to the end of the bed and sat down next to me.

"Danielle, I must say, you performed magnificently for Master. He was most pleased with your skills and how you responded to him fucking you."

I smiled a sheepish grin not quite knowing what to say. Renee slid a little closer and I felt her hand slide up the small of my back and climb my spine. She began sliding her well manicured fingers through my long, straight, silky brown hair. Slowly she proceeded to unsnap my push up bra and slide it off my shoulders. My tits felt so relieved to be freed from their restraints.

Renee stopped and walked over to the vanity in the corner of the room and come back over to me holding a pair of small stainless rings.

"Hold still while I put these in." she said.

Renee put in the piercing rings on my nipples. "This will make them much more sensitive." she grinned.

She sat down next to me again and started playing with my hair once more. My senses were alive like never before. My nipples were fully erect and my body started reacting uncontrollably to her touches. Ever nerve in me was in ecstasy. I had never felt like this. I shrugged it off as the hormones doing their job and tried to concentrate on how she was slowly seducing me.

Frozen in my position, she slid her arm around my backside and reached for my tits, snuggling in close to me from behind. She pulled the hair off my shoulders and begin to plant soft kisses on the base of my neck. I was tingling all over.

It was at this time when I was quickly falling under her erotic spell when the door to the bedroom opened and a flash of surprise and fear swept over both myself and Renee. Master entered the room and looked disappointingly at Renee.

"I don't believe I instructed you to be seducing the newest member to our family, did I?!" Master stated, looking directly at Renee.

"No Sir. I am sorry. Please forgive me." she replied shamefully.

"Come here!" Master demanded. "Danielle, take notice of how I punish those who disobey and disrespect my wishes."

Master walked over to a locked closet on the far side of the room, pulled out a key and opened the door. He ordered Renee not to move and entered the closet. In a minute he came back out carrying a multitude of items that I had seen before let alone imagined. When Master emerged from the closet, it was evident that Renee was trembling.

Master walked behind Renee and removed her lace attire allowing her breasts to fall out. Her D cup breasts were perfect in every way, full, round and surprisingly perky for their size. I noticed that like myself, her nipples were pierced and she was wearing rings identical to the ones she placed in my nipples.

Pulling her arms behind her back, Master restrained her with heavy black leather arm sleeves. Next he slid her black thong to the floor exposing her completely shaved pussy. She looked over at me sitting on the bed staring at her with look of utter desperation, but I wasn't about to move.

Master then pulled out a red ball gag and placed it in her mouth and fastening it behind her head. Nothing came out of her mouth but muffles now. He then slipped a leather chastity belt around her waist. It had two massive life like plastic dildos in it. I would have guessed the length of each at around 9 inches and both were probably 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick. Before securing it inside Renee, Master turned and looked at me holding the belt. He saw my eyes fixated on it and decided to educate me on it's workings. He pulled out a small remote and pushed a button. Simultaneously the two dildos started gyrating at a feverish speed. I was stunned and felt a wave of sympathy fall over me for Renee.

He pushed another button and the belt silenced. After applying an ample amount of lube, Master shoved the belt in place fastening it tightly inside Renee's awaiting pussy and ass. The look on her face was one of sheer panic now. Master locked the belt on and slid Renee back against the wall where he fastened the ring on her collar to a hook that was mounted on the wall at neck height.

Finally he took a leg spreader and secured it to her thighs spreading her legs about two feet at the heels then secured her feet with shackles to each of two rings mounted to the wall. Renee was completely immobile and at the mercy of Master, who appeared to have absolutely no mercy for her.

Master came over and sat down on the bed next to me and placed his hand on my thigh and began to explain why he was doing this.

"Danielle, you will not disobey me. You're will is my will and I will not tolerate free will in this house. Renee was given simple instructions and took it upon herself to take advantage of my property for her own pleasure without first gaining my approval. For this lack of respect and disobeying my orders I will punish her like that slut that she wishes to be."

With that, Master pushed the button on the remote. It didn't take but a few moments and Renee was bucking like a whore getting fucked by ten men at once. The moans coming through her ball gag were of pleasure and pain. Her restraints held her firmly upright while her knees seemed to be buckling from the assault on her pussy and ass. Soon her pussy was dumping what looked like a gallon of her juices down her legs. Her eyes were rolling to the back of her head from the relentless fucking she was receiving.

Master then turned his attention to me seemingly bored with watching Renee get her brains fucked out.

"Danielle, you may be wondering why I decided to take this course of action with you."

"Yes Sir." I replied.

"When we were talking online, I was very intrigued by your willingness to explore your sexuality with me. Being your first time I felt honored to assist you on your endeavor. I became enthralled with you the more we talked, and decided to push you to your limits." Master explained.

"Seeing your photos I quickly realized you had potential, but also that you had many reservations. I took it upon myself to help us both. For yourself, I wanted to assist you in becoming the woman that possesses the body you live in. For myself, you will become my servant and fuck toy for helping you achieve your potential."

As Master was finishing his explanation my mind fell back in time to the summer prior to the start of my freshman year in college. I had decided after years of dealing with my feminine thoughts and feelings to seek counseling. After my 18th birthday I made an appointment with a therapist I had checked out online.

When I arrived at the therapist's office I was visibly nervous and the receptionist was very aware of it. She went through the intake process step by step with me and assured me that anything discussed with the therapist stayed in his office due to doctor-patient confidentiality. That put my mind at ease at least for a moment.

The therapist, Dr. Shontz invited me into his office and had me take a seat. At first it was the same psycho babble about my childhood, my parents, school, my friends or lack there of. Things were going well until we started discussing my sex life and emotions.

I felt like I was being pushed back into a corner with all the questions he was asking. Then finally I erupted, explaining to him how I constantly fantasized about wearing high heels and dresses and how I sometimes stole my mother's makeup kit and dolled myself up in front of the mirror. I told him everything that I had balled up inside me for nearly 10 years that my family would have been totally repulsed by.

Dr. Shontz looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. He could see that I was tortured by the fact that I was truly a woman trapped in a man's body. After 4 more sessions with Dr. Shontz, he diagnosed me with Gender Identity Disorder. He told me I should explore my sexuality and find my true inner self to be happy. He even suggested online sites to find support and dating sites to help me with my sexual frustrations and fantasies.

With his advice, I made the decision to pursue my cross dressing.

Which brings me right back to where I am sitting. Master continued his list of expectations.

"You were screened after you were placed in the lab downstairs, Danielle. A device was placed over your eyes and ears and subconsciously you answered every question asked of you, explained all you fears of being more feminine. I took it upon myself to have you placed in a hypnotic state to assist you in releasing your inhibitions."

"That's why I can't remember anything!" I thought. He placed word blocks in my subconscious to control my thoughts and take over my body.

"Also it was determined that your body needed to be feminized physically so you would have no choice but to continue the process that your mind most wants." Master continued.

"Every precaution has been taken to ensure no one can interfere with your progression, Danielle."

"What about my family, Sir?" I asked.

"We are your family now." he replied. "They believe you died in a car accident. Your car was found burned out with a dead cadaver burned up inside it. A few pieces of planted identification and the police assumed it was you. Your slate is clean to begin life as a woman."

I was shocked. My parents assumed I was dead. Any friends I had had long since figured the same. I was trapped as Master had the only logical future for me now.

"You will bring me much pleasure Danielle so long as you obey my orders and never disrespect me. You will be given everything you need, but ultimately the final phase of you transformation will be up to you."

Of course Master was referring to me keeping me cocktail wiener sized cock or having sexual reassignment surgery.

Master had explained everything to the letter, then he leaned in and whispered in my ear. I was like a block of clay for him to mold into the perfect sex toy. Once again, Master had reduced all my inhibitions to nothing and I found myself wanting nothing more than to please him.

"On your knees my little slut." he ordered me.

I moved quickly to serve him throwing my body off the bed to gain quick access to his massive muscle. He nodded his head looking directly in my blue eyes as a sign of approval. Slowly I worked my tongue around the head of his huge cock, my red lips kissing it gently.

Wrapping my fingertips around it I slowly eased my mouth over the shaft and slid all the way down til my chin was rubbing his balls. My other hand scooped up his sack and I began to massage his testicles slowly and gingerly. As I increased my pace of bobbing up and down on his cock, he grabbed the back of my head and held it firmly in place and began to face fuck me feverishly. My jaw and tongue were getting tired and the back of my throat was getting sore when I felt a twinge in his ball sack and couldn't wait for what was coming next.

A seemingly endless stream of cum came gushing into my mouth. Warm, creamy and salty, but it tasted fantastic. It slid down the back of my throat and I swallowed every drop like a thirsty man in the desert slurps down a glass of water. Nothing escaped.

Master slipped his pants back on and then leaned down and whispered in my ear. I was back to myself again. Master smiled down at me and I reluctantly grinned back at him. For the first time I had a feeling of satisfaction inside. I felt like I was finding my place now, even he did have complete control over the situation for the moment.

Looking around the room, my eyes were drawn back to Renee who was still getting fucked by Master's device. She looked exhausted but was still getting fucked relentlessly. Her legs were soaked and she was sweating like she had just finished a marathon. I looked at her with admiration then and there and someday hoped it would be myself feeling the way a well fucked, sexually satisfied woman feels.