Daniel's

Story Info
I thought I was hidden, I thought he gave up.
1.7k words
4.07
47.3k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, and I plan on making it a series. Please tell me what you think.

*****

I watched silently, my head tilted sideways to the right side as the thick straw colored liquid drained from the bag into my IV. Once the fluid hit my vein, it burned badly, and I felt as if my body was trying to expel it. I had no idea why they would pump that liquid into me, for it was know to increase one's fertility. The heart monitor beeped steadily, and the vitals monitor also chimed in. Closing my eyes, I attempted to slow my heartbeat down. My entire life has been dedicated to mediation, first because my family had ordered it, and later because I chose to.

If I slowed my heartbeat down, I was hoping that my captor or one of his henchmen would come to see what was going on. They didn't see me as a threat due to me being "damaged", but I planned to use that to my advantage. The heart monitor started to beat slower, but I still persisted in slowing my heartbeat down further.

No one was coming in the room even as the monitor started a rapid alarm, and I could hear the camera swiveling its lens in my direction. I bit the inside of my mouth, waited until enough blood had pooled inside of the hollow under my tongue, and expelled it with a set of nasty bloody coughs. Letting my head drop to the side again, I laid still in wait. Sure enough, the door to my cell swung open, and footsteps echoed in the almost empty room.

The footsteps were unhurried, almost casual in the way they approached, and I immediately knew that this must be Daniel, my captor. The last time I had seen him was when he was kidnapped me from my home, and previously to that, it was more than 3 years ago that we last exchanged words. Not much had changed other than his height, he looked to be 5'9 now, but still had the same dark hair, eyes, and stature as before. I saw all of this through the slits of my eyelids, not wanting him to see I was simply faking.

He was armed with a wet washcloth, with the extra water dripping on to the ground. Grabbing my face with one hand, he started to wipe away the blood away where it had fallen. I kept my heartbeat slow, and my breaths shallow. Feeling his hands framing my face, I thought back to a better time in my childhood before everything went wrong. Back then, my parents thought I was just a normal mutant, but then when my body refused to do what it was supposed to, everything went downhill.

I am a Akhenm, meaning one who is with supernatural powers. My entire family has been like this since the beginning of time, but I am the first and only to be such a failure. While everyone embraces their "true-form", I am stuck with a crippled "true-form". Everyone else has enhanced healing, and can project thick tentacle like limbs from the small of their back. There is one more family that can do this, and my captor belongs to that family. His family all have dark hair, eyes, and are usually tall and muscular, while my ex-family and I have white blonde hair, lithe bodies, and pale gray eyes.

Daniel and I grew up together, taking the same classes, and spending time with each other. Promised to each other, but we didn't find that out until we were 16 years old. It was 2 years later that I was excised from the family, and lived alone in the mortal world. I had made a living for myself, and was living comfortably when I was kidnapped.

Anyway, Daniel was still cleaning my face gently, and without realizing it, my breathing had quickened, and my heartbeat had sped up. Daniel's hand on my face stiffened, and the next thing I knew, a sharp sound sounded, a moment later the pain. He had slapped me across the face, and the pain forced my eyes open. I was greeted with dark eyes looking down at me with some emotion rolling in the back of his eyes, and I grew still in fear.

When I was excised, no one outside of my parents knew what was wrong with me, and I didn't know what the other family members, and my fiancee were told. Judging by the look in his eyes, I don't think it was anything good, and I doubted he was told I had no accelerated healing. As if proving me correct, he backhanded me across the face, and I tasted blood in my mouth. Our race was a very vicious race, so instead of being surprised by the brutality, I was simply worried that he would cause lasting damage without knowing it.

Normally, my kind of people would heal quickly in mere seconds, but my healing was almost at a humans level. While my parents could shrug off broken rib cages like nothing, a shot like that would kill me. It was sad, but true that I was little better than a baby when it came to my race. The blood that I spat out of my mouth this time wasn't me pretending to be ill. It disgusted me to be so weak, and I hated that I was being hit so easily. Daniel smashed his hand down against the bed by my face, and I jumped. He looked so angrily at me that I thought my skin would burst into flames, and when he moved, I fought the urge to cringe away. I refused to act like some beaten cur, and bow before him.

Daniel stroked the side of my face deceptively softly, and with a swift move my sight exploded into white. An agonizing pain rent through my eyes, and I screamed out in agony. The pain grew insufferable, and I passed out into blissful darkness.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up, and I saw nothing, no light, no colors, no anything. My eyes felt strange, as if there was something covering them. I tried to move my hand, to get it to touch my face, but my hands were held down somehow, and I was unable to get loose. The IV was still in my arm, I could feel the needle in my arm, and I knew that someone else was in the room with me. Once I was aware of the eyes on me, I stayed still. I wanted no more pain from Daniel. Would my sight be forever taken from me? I could feel my eyes trying to tear up, but what I figured to be bandages over my eyes soaked it up.

A hand was placed on my arm, and I froze. Every nerve in my body froze in terror, and I couldn't stop myself from making low whimpering noises. I hated myself, I was so weak, and so tired of always being terrified. Daniel emitted a low growling noise, and I froze, every muscle in my body stiff.

"You want to be scared and act like I'm the monster?" Daniel growled to me, and I stayed still. "I'll show you a monster!" With that, I felt the sheet that covered my body being pulled away, and my bare body shown to Daniel. I started heating up in embarrassment, and tried to pull away. Suddenly, Daniel's hot hands made themselves known on my legs. I didn't know what he was trying to do until his hands went to the inside of my legs, and pulled apart hard. My strength was too weak, and I was forced to open, and bare the part of myself that was never shown to anyone before.

Daniel's hands moved to my vagina, but somehow my legs were still being forced open. Then I realized, his tentacles were holding my legs apart. That made this defilement so much more base, but I still couldn't beat him. I stopped holding back the tears, and whimpers, and my body shook with my misery. Daniel seemed to be getting more mad, and shoved his finger in my dry passage. It hurt, and I tried twisting away, but he held me still.

I spoke for the first time, "Daniel please stop this hurts!!"

He was still for a minute, and then he moved, letting go of my legs, and moving off of the bed. For a second I thought that this was going to be over, but after moving to the dresser and back, he held my legs apart again. His finger probed at my entrance, and this time gained entry with a little less pain, there seemed to be some strange jelly on his finger. Daniel rotated his finger around, and then forced a second finger in. I felt the strangest pain pressure on the inside, and Daniel seemed to feel it to, for he moved his fingers out of my vagina. The bed creaked as Daniel settled between my open legs, and being an innocent, I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

Pain. I felt as if my insides were being pulled out and in as Daniel shoved his penis inside of me. It hurt, and the pain wasn't stopping as he moved faster and faster, forcing his way into my vagina. His movements seemed to get easier, but the pain grew, and grew. I felt blood trickling down my legs as Daniel held tightly on to my hips. His grip grew tighter and tighter, and with a last thrust he was still inside of me. He collapsed on top of me, and I grew still in fear, but nothing could stop my shaking in fear. There was only one thing left for me, and that was to pass out.