Daniel's Birthday Treat

Story Info
Lisa stood back from the mirror...
701 words
3.69
10k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa stood back from the mirror and grudgingly admitted that she looked stunning. Although standing at less than 5 feet tall, her 4 inch leopard skin high high heels added to her height and stature and enhanced the seductive curve of her fine and sculptured calfs. Lisa was dressed in her natural coloured hose and a short red skirt. Her White blouse, which was sheer and quite transparent, showed her brown lacy bra which appeared to struggle to contain her firm and full breasts. She gave herself another admiring glance. Her make up was perfect as ever, her lips edged with a bright and vibrant red shade of lipstick and her long blonde hair swept across her neck and over her shoulders.

She ran her hands firmly over her red skirt smoothing out ripples which weren't there as it clung tightly to her hips and over her delicate but pert bottom. She tossed her hair back and thought of her meal date with Daniel. She hoped he would appreciate the effort she had made. She smiled broadly. Daniel rarely failed to notice her appearance and appreciated her company on the occasions they met.

Lisa set of early for her lunch date. She was keen to get a good table and wanted to be there waiting on the comfortable settee in the reception area of the restaurant. She got there just before 1 and was pleased to see she was the first to arrive. Her tongue ran gently across her glossy lips as the anticipation made her heart flutter gently. She paid for her drink and sat down gently on the low lying settee. It was important that Daniel immediately got the right impression when he arrived. Lisa skirt rose high up her hips as she crossed her legs. The natural hold-up stockings with their wide lacy band came into view and she secretly thanked her admirer for buying her them. The lace band was clearly in public view but Lisa moved down the settee almost imperceptibly so that a thin sliver of white thigh could be seen. That was the look she was aiming for - sophisticated but sexy!

Daniel came into the restaurant and the moment he saw Lisa he missed a breath. She looked more alluring than ever and he felt a warm glow in his loins as his eyes focused on her fabulous legs and he spied the thick lacy band of her stocking top - and was that a hint of bare flesh! He gulped as he went across to greet Lisa and a broad smile crossed his face as he kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"You look gorgeous." he said as he stumbled to get the words out. Lisa smilled as he let his hand rest gently on her thigh and guided her to their table. Could she detect a gentle caressing? Was he attempting to confirm where her stockings ended and her bare thigh began?

They laughed and smiled as they enjoyed the meal. Lisa giggled at his risky jokes and felt a little flushed as Daniels eyes constantly flickered to her blouse and buried deep into her cleavage. She could feel her nipples hardening under the intense scrutiny and this made Daniel even more interested! Lisa smeared her lipstick over her thin glass full of wine - running her lips gently around the rim. She saw Daniel shift his position in his chair and - as she caught him moving - she smiled and asked if everything was alright?

After Daniel had paid for the meal they both walked over to Lisas car. She fumbled in her bag and her keys dropped to the floor. Lisa instantly bent down to pick them up with entirely straight legs. Daniel almost fainted as he saw her skirt ride up. Her stocking tops came into view as well as the bare flesh of Lisa thighs. He could see her panties - which were see through and matched her bra - and stiffened as he saw the delicate curve of her buttocks. Lisa took her time grasping at her keys. She the turned, smiled widely and gently pulled at the hem of her skirt.

"Coffee?" said Daniel.