Daniel's Ch. 02

Story Info
My head was pounding as I stared up into nothing.
849 words
4.06
21.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was pounding as I stared up into nothing. There were bandages, coarse form what I could feel, covering my eyes. For some reason, I felt detached from my body. There was an aching pain that was echoed everywhere on my body, but the explanation for that pain kept slipping away from my consciousness.

I liked where my mind was now, it was a place that I was very familiar with,the place I had always retreated to when I was bullied or hurt before. Kids are cruel creatures, and have the tendency to follow their parents actions, in my case that was the abuse of me. I had grown used to being on my own quickly, and had learned many tricks to make up for my weaknesses.

There was a sudden humming on my left, and I tried to turn my head toward the noise, but my neck muscles violently protested. A gasp of air came from the left side of the room , and firm footsteps approached. I knew that it was Daniel, and dreaded what was to come. Daniel had been raised strictly by his parents, who taught him the best of the best, and many ways to torture, extract information, survive on his own, etc. These were all skills that we learned as children, but Daniel's family took it several steps beyond what duty required of them. He was heir to their grand fortune, and was raised according to what would be best for the company. It was due to his family and my family's business that an engagement was formed between the two of us, me being the only child in my family.

His footsteps due closer to the bed, and I steeled myself to remain still as he pulled the IV out of my arm roughly. He didn't bothering taping a gauze pad down nor clean the needles site. Surprising, his hands were soft as he placed one arm behind my back, and the other behind my knees as he picked me up. Still attempting to remain in my zen zone, I allowed my head to fall backwards.

Cradled like an infant against his chest, Daniel carried me out of the room I had been staying in, and the door hissed shut behind us. I tried to map out a mental map of his house/base, but found that without sight, it was nearly impossible.

Each footstep lead to pain coursing throughout my body, but I refused to acknowledge where the majority of it stemmed from. I had no time to act like a destroyed woman, and just had to focus on how I could escape before I could start to accept what had happened. My policy was always to survive, no matter the cost, one day at a time.

A whisking noise drew my attention, and the humidity of the air seemed tenfold suddenly. It felt as if Daniel had taken me to a bathhouse, or a sauna. My guess turned out to be true as I felt myself being lowered on to a bench. I heard the sound of clothing being rustled, and assumed Daniel was stripping out of his clothing. I had a brief moment of shame as I realized that I was naked, and had been carried naked through the hallways. I could only hope that no one had seen me.

Your naked body should only be seen by those who love your naked soul.

I had become interested in exploring a website known as facebook, and had recently found a page that had all these quotes posted on black backgrounds, or backgrounds of scenery. It seemed that each quote could apply to my life, and I suddenly felt tears of shame fill my eyes. Trying to force them back, I could not deal with this now, I knew that! A low whimper crawled out of my throat, and I froze. The movements from next to me stilled, and a breeze swept over me as Daniel bent over. I expected a strike, a backhand, some sort of punishment, but instead a light kiss was brushed over my forehead. What was he trying to pull?

"I know you are awake." I remained still on the bench, and he let out a long gusting sigh. His hand palmed the back of my head, and he unwound the bandages around my eyes. After they were nearly unwound, he held his hand against my eyes, and slowly let the light of the room filter beneath his hand. I couldn't help but wonder what he was trying to pull when he acted like this, a dick the majority of the time, but extremely gentle other times.

I hissed as the light forced my pupils to contract, my eyes burned, but whether it from what Daniel had done or from the salt of my tears, I did not know. Blinking furiously, the room came into focus, as well as Daniel's face. His eyes were dark, hiding some emotion that I could not read.

More tomorrow, just thought i would post a teaser, sorry for the delay!