Daniel's Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking a mate.
1.3k words
4.41
23.4k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I avoided his eyes, they peered down on me in a concerned manner. Who did he think he was, acting like he cared when he was the one who caused the pain in the first place? Blinking back tears, I tried to look casually around the room, avoiding Daniel's eyes. The room wasn't lit as brightly as I first believed, but rather there were several lamps that gave off muted light.

The room was a bathhouse, and I saw a large bathtub, and a walk in shower. I was currently seated on a rough wooden bench, cradled against Daniel. Daniel stood, leaving me to lean against the wall alone, and went to the large bathtub. The sound of rushing water filled the room as he turned the taps on, and steam rose in the air. He dumped a bottle that rested on the side of the tub in, and the air was filled with the smell of lilacs. Growing up, there was many lilac flowers that grew around the house, and Daniel and I would braid crowns of the flowers as we played. Nostalgic memories burned at my mind, why had this changed so drastically?

The drugs must still have been present in my body, for I felt fatigued and almost sleepy. As the water was running, Daniel walked back over to me, and tried to get me to stand. For a moment I wavered on my feet, feeling light-headed as I straightened up. Glancing down at my body, I stared in shock at the sight of my ribs outlined against the skin of my stomach. I had lost so much weight, and my stomach rumbled as if to agree.

I would not complain, I would not say a word. It seemed that I did not need to though as Daniel looked down upon me. I had been a healthy weight before coming here, and even he could tell the difference from where I was at now. I didn't want him to be able to use food against me along with his other torments, that would just give him another way to hurt me. My lungs felt heavy in the humid air, and I let out a series of coughs. They shook my body roughly, and flecks of blood were thrown against the skin of my palm.

I took a step towards the bath with the urging of Daniel, and then another and another. Slowly, I made my way across the room, one careful step at a time. Upon reaching the side of the tub, I was lifted up, and sat in the middle of said tub. It was quite large, at least it felt that was until Daniel slid himself behind me, and pulled me back against him.

'Thud, thud, thud', I could feel his heartbeat reverberating behind me. I felt soothed in a way that I could not explain, but knew at the same time that he was dangerous, and could not be trusted. He was a rapist, and a bully, constantly hurting me. At the same time though, our culture was like that, and his actions were acceptable. I just never would have imagined that he would have treated me like that.

A soft hand traced along my right collarbone, along the tattoo that traced its way across me. I had several tattoos along my body.

"What does it say?" Daniel's rumbling voice surprised me, and I jumped a little. I tried to speak, but only made a dull whisper noise. Leaning his head forward, he placed his ear by my mouth. For a brief moment I felt the urge to bite down hard, but knew it would not benefit me, but rather lead to pain.

"Born in a generation where loyalty is just a tattoo." Daniel stiffed behind me, I couldn't understand his reasoning for it. Did he think I was singling him out? Akhenm mates bond for life, never taking another lover. I stiffed as a frightening thought ran through my head, when Daniel raped me, that meant we were now bonded. To have sex with someone other than your mate was a death sentence, both parties would be destroyed. It did not matter if I was raped or not, I should have been strong enough to prevent it from happening in the first place.

I could never take another lover, never be with someone else.

That knowledge shocked me, reverberating through me. Even if he was killed, I would still not be able to mate, nor have children with anyone else. Granted, I had always assumed that I would not be able to have children in this body of mine, but having the choice taken away like this was mind blowing. Regret infused my body, my only chance of being loved by someone would be a product from this rapist of mine.

All hope had drained from my body at this realization, and I made no movements as hands slowly moved shampoo through my hair. A foamy lather was created and applied down my back, on my sides, and the front of my body. As Daniel's fingers tweaked my nipples, I showed no expression, and everything seemed to be occurring as if through some sort of thick glass. Even the noises of bottles being set down seemed muffled.

An erection was growing in length behind me, and I was lifted briefly in the air, and settled back down. Daniel pushed slowly into me, and I couldn't help hissing in pain, my poor vagina, no pussy, pulsing in pain. I no longer felt like a person, I was little more than a sex doll to this captor of mine. It would be easier if I just gave in to his actions, and one day take revenge.

That's why when he grabbed my hips, I helped to move, and when I bleed, I did not make a sound. I just bounced on his dick, helping him move until he released his seed within me. I did not worry about protection, I knew by now that he only wanted to impregnate me. Everyone in my family line how powers beyond what was normal, all but me at any rate.

Water rushed down from the crown of my head as a bucket of warm water was tilted, carrying the remnants of the shampoo along with it. He remained inside of me, still hard, slowly softening, but not willing to pull out and lose his come in the water. As he shifted slightly, his dick brushed something inside me, and I felt as if an electric charge rushed through me. My muscles tensed, and his dick hardened inside of me again.

Warm lips brushed against my ear, "Don't worry, I'll fuck you again, Princess." It was accented with a dark chuckle. I couldn't help but shudder, not in pleasure, but rather in fear. He seemed to take it the other way.

Daniel's hand pushed against my ass, and I took it as a hint to stand, but wavered once I was up. He stood quickly behind me, climbed out of the tub, and after grabbing a towel, wrapped me in it. As if I was a small child, he lifted me out of the tub, and held me closely as I was dried. I was set on the bench as if I was simply luggage, and he dried himself, tugging on a pair of boxers. I was left nude, and deep inside, I knew that I should care, but if this meant he would not beat me, and let his guard down around me, then I would do it. This was only one small embarrassment, I would get him back one day.

I will have hope in tomorrow.

*****

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait, but I am going to try to be updating every week or two. It'll probably be on the weekends, or Friday night. I hope you like how the story is going, and if you would like to make any suggestions, just leave a comment! Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors, I usually just post this without any checking.