Daniel's Desire

Story Info
Little Lillianne shows Daniel all he wants and desires.
4.3k words
4.37
24k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Daniel was sitting in his car awaiting a delivery but it seemed to drag on endlessly with the wait. He was feeling increasingly tired due to lack of sleep during the week. He was in a bind really. He wanted something he felt was always out of reach. He wanted his ladylove Lillianne to do certain things to him but he wasn't sure as to the presentation of it. He so strongly wanted her to dominate him. Control him. He wanted her to spank his ass and pinch his nipples until he was nearly cumming in his pants. He wanted to also kneel between her legs and eat her sweet pussy until she gushed all over him. His Lily was a big turn on for him. When he first started talking to her through a chat system he was under a new impression of her. She wanted sex to pop her sweet cherry.

He was surprised at the prospect of breaking her in. Well…not breaking her in but making love to her. To show her it could be wonderful experience for her first time. After that his feelings grew. He wanted to do all things with her and for her. Since his feelings for the darker side had grown; he wanted her to do things to him that he wasn't sure she would be cooperative of. He wanted her to dress him in a catholic girl school outfit and put his hair in pigtails. Better yet, pull his hair. He wanted all those things; he just wasn't sure about the presentation of it.

When his phone rang he became startled and quickly answered it.

"Heeello!" He greeted.

"Daniel ya be dozing away in your car with ya thoughts." Someone drawled.

Daniel smiled when he heard the voice of his ladylove Lily.

"Hello my bonny lass and a good day to you." He responded.

Lily lay in her bed stretching when she heard his sweet boyish voice. She wondered if she should spring the surprise on him that she had in mind. She knew what he desired most and she wanted to give it to him. "Dan I want you to meet me today at my place. I have something I want to give to you." She burred. Daniel suddenly felt less sleepy and more interested in what she had to say. "Meet you today. What do you have to give me?" He asked. Lily smiled and stretched again. She was surprised when her nipples hardened and her center began to pulse. "Daniel do you want me?" She purred. Daniel looked away uncomfortably because he did want her. Quite badly. All during his sexual career he had lain with larger size women. He had never lain with a smaller woman because their interests never came his way. Since Lily showed interested he had been imagining making love to her. Touching her small breasts and holding her tiny ass in his hand as he made love to her. He had imagined it quite frequently.

"Do you want me, Daniel?" She purred, again.

Daniel swallowed hard then responded. "Yes."

Lily chuckled lightly but her voice was heavy with desire.

"Daniel, do you know what I am doing right?" She whispered.

Daniel shuddered as he tried to control his growing erection. "No"

Lily slowly moved her hand over her erect nipples. They were hard, pointed, and aching. She could almost feel his fingers pressing into the hard tips.

"I'm touching my nipples, Daniel. They're so hard and they ache. Would you touch my nipples, Dan?" She purred.

Daniel stifled a groan as he ached to massage his aching cock. "I would do more, Lily. I would lick and suck on them for you. Would you like that?" He rasped.

Lily moaned softly. The ache between her legs was raging into an inferno. She slowly moved her hand between her thighs. She groaned as she felt the wetness there flow over her fingers. She convulsed lightly as she felt her clitoris twitch.

"Daniel, I want you. I want to feel your hands all over me. On my breasts and between my legs. If I was with you now and I was like this; what would you do?" She moaned,

Daniel grasped his cock through his jeans and started a slow stroke. "Mmm, Lily. I would want to use my tongue. Lick you until you came all over me. I want to put my tongue inside you and lick you clean." He moaned. Lily gasped and slowly started caressing her swelling clitoris. His words inflamed her passion and made her dew flow faster, her moans of pleasure filled the phone line as she stroked her clitoris.

Daniel groaned as he heard her pleasure herself. She was so hot. He never saw such passion in a woman. He stroked his cock in tune to her moans; which were making him harder and harder. When he heard her moans change he wanted to jump through the phone and finish her. He wanted her to cum on his tongue.

"Yes, Lily, baby. Stroke that clit." He rasped.

Lily moaned as fire filled her body. She wanted him so badly. To feel him inside of her. To feel his hands on her.

"DAN! DAN! OH, DAN!" She moaned.

Daniel groaned as he felt her passion and her release across the phone he stroked himself faster through his jeans and underwear.

"YES, BABY CUM FOR ME!" He groaned.

Lily moved one hand down to her aching center and slid her finger inside; and let her other hand caress her aching clit. Her finger thrust slowly in and out of her aching pussy. She wanted to cum so badly for him.

"Dan, baby! I want to cum for you. I'm fingering my pussy for you. Stroking my clit for you." She cried.

Daniel moaned as his precum soaked his underwear. He was so close to cumming. Her hot responses and moans filled his body and mind with heat. He stroked his cock faster.

"OH YES BABY! CUM FOR ME! OH FUCK I WANT TO CUM TOO!" He rasped.

Their moans filled the phone line. Lily shivered and quaked as she felt her orgasm peaking. Her fingers were well oiled by her pussy juices. Her clit twitched and ached. She stroked faster and deeper. She rubbed her clit faster and faster.

"OH DAN! DAN! I'M CUM-CUM-CUMMING!" She screamed.

Daniel stroked faster and faster. He moaned and grunted as his cum boiled at his tip. When she screamed his cum splattered the inside of his underwear. He held tightly to his cock while it jerked and convulsed. He slumped against his car seat. He was gasping for air. He never came like that before. Not so hard and swift. He could still hear her whimpers and moans.

"Lily" He whispered.

"Yes, Daniel." She responded.

Daniel was speechless in the power of her orgasm. He never had known a woman to cum with such sweet abandon. He was humbled. Lily smiled languidly to herself. She definitely wanted him over.

"Daniel just come to my place after you finish working. I really need you here with me, tonight." She whispered

Daniel nodded. He wanted to be at her place.

"Yes, Lily I will be there." He said

"Oh, Daniel bring some of your toys as well. I have some of my own. See you tonight." She whispered, and then hung up. Daniel felt raw pleasure go up his spine. He was definitely ready for tonight.

Daniel went through his work day in a haze. His body throbbed in anticipation of Lily. He wanted to make it so good for her tonight. He knew he was going to make love to her and he couldn't wait. He would have her love and her passion.

Lily looked through her small array of lingerie for tonight. She wanted to make it so good for Daniel. Tonight she would go beyond the limits of her own sexuality. She planned to give him something to remember for a long time.

When eight o' clock came, Daniel was showered and ready for his Lillianne. He couldn't wait. When he drove up to her complex he felt a fissure of nervousness. What happens if she didn't want to make love to him? She had a busy life and maybe she was too tired to deal with him. He shook himself out of his dismal thoughts. He knew he wanted Lillianne. When he arrived outside her complex he took a calming breath and got out of his SUV. He rang the bell and the door buzzed him in.

He walked around to her apartment and braced himself. The door opened and he shuddered. He walked in and gasped at the sight of her home. It was beautiful and strangely unique. It was a blend of chrome and suede. It was definitely unique. He looked in awe at the collections of swords and daggers. He was definitely impressed by her. Not many women collected swords and such but his Lillianne did. Art type of pictures hung on her wall. Monet, Picasso, and Van Gogh. He was definitely in awe! Although he was in awe of her place and everything in it; where was Lily? He walked to the back of the apartment and he admired more of her taste in decorating.

When he found two bedrooms, one with the door open and one closed; but the one with the flickering candle light caught his attention. He walked in and his breath caught in his throat. She was on the bed on her knees but that was not what had him breathless. She had on transparent two piece black lingerie set. The bra showed her pale globes with the golden rings through each nipple Lower her pussy was bare with a golden butterfly gracing it. Her hips were slim and curvaceous. Her artfully displayed tattoos called to him. Her hair hung in a wild red disarray of curls that streamed over her shoulders breasts and back. She was beautiful. Her eyes were the lightest green he ever saw and they spoke volumes to him. He closed his eyes briefly and swallowed hard.

Lily knew he liked what he saw she could see the approval in his face. She slowly climbed off the bed and walked over to him. "Daniel I am so glad you came. Is that the bag with toys?" She asked. Daniel looked down at the bag and nodded wordlessly. She slowly circled him and looked him up and down. She moved to the back of him and pressed her body fully against him. Daniel shuddered.

"Do I look beautiful, Daniel?" She purred

Daniel took deep breaths and nodded.

Lily walked slowly back around to his front. She looked into his blue eyes and saw all the answers she needed, She walked away from him and over to her closet. "Take off all your clothes, Daniel." She ordered. Daniel frowned a bit. He wondered what was going on. "I thought you said you have something for me?" He asked. Lily turned to him and gave him a furious green stare. "Take off your damn clothes, NOW DANIEL!" She yelled. Daniel flinched but felt a sliver of passion ease down his back. He undressed while she had her back turned. As he stripped he viewed her ass from behind. For a small woman she had a nice curved and fleshy ass. The kind you wanted to grab onto or bite. He felt lust unfurl as he watched a certain tattoo curve upward on her leg, to her thigh and up her back, it was a very sexy tattoo. When she turned around he flinched because she caught him staring.

She turned quickly and hid something behind her back. Mmm…..being a naughty boy are we, Daniel? Hmm…well I definitely got the right equipment for naughty little boys." She purred. Daniel groaned as he felt his cock begin to rise. She walked directly in front of him and smiled. "Ohh…Dan! We are naughty this day. You see you will give me all that I want and then some; but I, too want to give you something." She purred. Daniel shivered with raw desire. He wanted whatever she wanted to give. When she walked around him he smelled her scent. The scent of woman and arousal.

Lily looked admiringly down at his ass. It was fleshy but appealing nonetheless. She slowly took the small riding crop she had from behind and gently moved it along his ass. Daniel's eyes widened and he shivered when he felt the hard staff on his ass. "Lily what is that you have?" He whispered. Lily chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know? I am guessing you like this, my darling Daniel? "She purred. Daniel shivered and nodded. Lily raised the crop and firmly applied it to his ass. Daniel cried out and shivered. Lily crooned softly. "Ohh….someone liked that, no?" She asked.

Daniel took a deep breath. He wasn't expecting the crop to his ass but it felt good. Lily walked around to the front of his body and smiled up at him. "Get on your knees, Daniel; it is my wish to see you on your knees." She purred. Daniel slowly fell to his knees. Lily draped her knee over his shoulder. She moved her panties to the side to reveal her glistening pussy. "I want you to lick my clit, Daniel. I want it nice and slow; with a lot of tongue. "She purred. Daniel felt his cock harden. He began burying his face into her pussy but she cracked his ass with the crop. Daniel flinched and looked up at her.

Lily looked down at him. "Spread my pussy lips. Open my pussy and lick it right, Daniel." She ordered. Daniel slowly spread her pussy lips and looked hungrily at her sleeping clit. He wanted to lick and nibble until he was mad with it. He planted his tongue at her sweet honeyed hole and dragged his tongue slowly upward. Lily whimpered and buried her free hand in his long hair. "OH! Daniel! I like that, darling. Do it just like that." She moaned. Daniel groaned and lapped at her sweet hole and clit. Every time his tongue hit the hot clit ring he became hungrier.

Lily watched shivering as he lapped at her pussy. She began breathing hard and fast. She watched fixated as his tongue played with her swelling clit. She loved what he was doing to her pussy.

Daniel lapped at her clit hungrily. She tasted so sweet. He felt her sweet juices flow over his tongue. He burrowed his face deeper inside of her pussy. He couldn't get enough of her taste. Her clit swelled rapidly under his tongue and her sweet juices poured out onto his tongue. He knew he could spend all night just eating her pussy.

Lily felt the first tremors of an orgasm begin in her stomach but she didn't want that just yet. She balled his hair in her fist and jerked his head back. "Not yet! I want you to do something else. "She purred. She walked over to the bed and slowly pulled off her panties then kneeled on the bed; with her ass in the air.

Daniel gasped in pure lust. Her pale ass waved at him like a beacon in the night. He wanted to bury his face between those cheeks and lick her until they both got exhausted. She turned and looked at him with a passionate glint in her eyes. "Rim my ass, Daniel. I want to feel you tongue-fuck my ass." She whispered. Daniel walked over to her as if possessed. He looked hungrily at her ass. He slowly parted her soft cheeks and buried his face in her ass. He softly nuzzled the tiny orifice. He used just the tip of his tongue to gently probe the orifice.

Lily tensed because she never had a man service her ass before; but she liked it greatly! It made her nipples ache and her pussy leak her juices.

Daniel groaned as he inhaled her scent. The scent of woman and arousal. He lavished her asshole with his tongue. He long stroked her from her clit to her asshole. When he felt her shiver he applied more pressure to the blossoming orifice. Lily moaned as pressure built in her pussy. She loved his tongue-fucking. She pushed her ass towards his probing tongue. She wanted more.

Daniel felt her juices leak faster and her ass fucking his face. He speared his tongue deep within her ass. Lily moaned and felt fire lick her body. She moved her hand underneath her and began stroking her hot clit. She wanted to cum so badly.

"Mmm…Daniel, fuck my ass with your tongue. It feels so good. Ohh, baby! Feels so good!"

Daniel felt his fire build as he tongued her sweet ass. The muscles of her sphincter caressed his tongue. He moved his finger along her wet crevice and plunged a finger deep into her pussy.

Lily screamed as her body went up in flames.

"FUCK! OH BABY! FINGER MY PUSSY! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!"

Daniel plunged his tongue in her ass and fingered her pussy. She tasted so good. Her juices were saturating his face and tongue. He felt the wild contractions of her pussy. He wanted her to cum. He wanted to swim in her sweet juices!

Lily shivered and moaned as her body came closer to the biggest orgasm she ever had. She stroked her clit faster and faster. Fuck! She loved what he was doing to her pussy and ass. She balled her hands up in the cover as a warm blanket of heat covered her body. FUCK! She was about to cum!

"DAN! DAN! FUCK ME! I'M CU-CUMMING! DON'T STOP BABY!"

When he felt her ass clinch his tongue he knew she had an anal orgasm. Her sweet cum flowed onto his probing tongue. Her pussy and clit exploded at the same time; and her juices flowed over his finger and chin. Lily slumped on the bed panting and trembling. She never felt anything like that before in her life. She turned weakly and looked at him. Her passion renewed. She saw his face covered in her juices and his eyes glazed with passion. She slowly got up and looked at him with mischief in her eyes. "Get up and get on the bed, Daniel. On all fours."

Daniel trembled he wondered what she had in store now for him. So far she had given him parts and bits of his fantasy. He enjoyed eating her ass and pussy. Oh! She was so fucking sweet. He could have eating her until his jaw locked. He watched her breathlessly as she rummaged in her closet again. His pulse picked up as he saw a leather strap go between her ass cheeks and across her slim waist. When she turned around his breath froze. It would be comical if he didn't feel a rush of pure unadulterated lust filter through him. On her the thick phallus jolted around. It was at least six or seven inches long and very slim. He watched with a growing cock as she stroked it.

Lily felt a flush come to her cheeks but she continued stroking the fake cock in front of him. "Now, Daniel this is another one of my surprises. You see I am going to gently put all of this into your ass. I will be gentle. Do you this, Daniel? Do you want me to fuck you?" She whispered.

Daniel looked at her with amazement and shock. She wanted to fuck him. She wanted his ass. He was hard as a rock just with the thought. When she walked over to him with the fake cock in her hand he wanted to moan in pleasure of it.

When she stood in front of him he watched as her hand stroked the cock. She looked down at him with passion and lust in her eyes.

"Suck my cock, Daniel! Get it nice and slick." She ordered.

Daniel looked at her shocked but did as she ordered. He tentatively put his mouth on the tip and suckled. Lily watched breathlessly as his mouth worked on the tip of the cock. She felt desire burn through her with amazing speed. She was surprised it turned her on to watch him. When he took the entire cock into his mouth a whimper flew from her throat. She shook herself and pulled the cock from his mouth. "Ohh...You do that so well, Daniel. " She purred.

She walked around the bed and climbed in behind him. She looked at his ass and saw the tiny orifice and wondered would it hurt him. She leaned forward and gently traced her mouth along his butt cheek. She felt him tremble and she moved to the other cheek and traced lazily. She let her tongue peek out and gently traced the crevice between.

Daniel closed his eyes and shivered. He never felt anything so erotic in his life. Her soft lips and tongue were making him hard and aching. When her tiny tongue speared his asshole he cried out.

"OH! OH! LILY! YOU DON'T-OH! THAT FEELS GOOD!

Lily traced her tongue around the puckered orifice. She never had an experience like this but she could tell from his moans he was enjoying it. She plowed her tongue more deeply. Daniel moaned and tensed. She was driving him crazy. He never felt anything so good.

Lily stood up behind and looked at his blossomed asshole. She slowly moved behind him and slowly moved the fake cock up and down his asshole.

"Do you want this, Daniel? She purred

Daniel nodded.

Lily smacked his left ass cheek

"Do you want it! "She hissed.

"Yes! Yes, Lily! "He groaned.

Lily trembled as she slowly entered him with the cock. Her body shivered as his moans filled her ears. He was enjoying it! She could hear the desire and pleasure in his moans. When she got the cock to the hilt; she was gasping and moaning herself. She was inside of him. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

"You like being fucked don't you, Daniel?" She purred

12