Daniel's New Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel's boss tightens their grip.
3.2k words
4.41
28.5k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers

Daniel pulled on his cargo shorts watching Barb disappear through the trees at the back of the parking lot. The light overhead gave everything a yellow-orange tint.

He buttoned his shorts and grabbed the zipper pull. His still rock hard cock stuck straight out of his fly. He had to tuck his bone into the shorts and pull the zipper up taking care not to catch anything. His shorts tented out until he tucked his shaft behind the waistband which held it up and out of the way. He found his flip flops but no shirt, both t-shirt and his serving shirt were missing. He searched through his bag again but nothing. Daniel did not like people to see his body even though he had a fine looking physique, lean muscles, six pack abs.

He had no choice, he would be forced to walk home wearing only his cargo shorts which rode extremely low without underwear. His bush was completely exposed over the front of the shorts. Without a t-shirt to hide the top of the shorts his cock arrangement would not work as it poked far above the top of the shorts. Instead he had to angle his hard cock over to the right so that his cock-head was not visible.

Daniel quickly ran his hand over his chest and abs to check for any more wet cum spots. Everything had dried.

He started to walk out of the parking lot and onto the paved bike path which gave him a tree lined, relatively private, although brightly lit route home to his parents place. He felt embarrassed being forced to walk home like this, cum covered, commando. It felt strange to feel the air on his balls as he walked.

"What the fuck?" Daniel asked as he began to go over the night's events.

"Did all that shit happen or was it a fucking dream? That dumb fucking bitch," he thought to himself.

He hadn't made it fifty feet up the path when he heard, "Daniel?" someone was calling his name from a bench along the path.

Steve Lalonde was a long-time friend of his parents and a frequent guest for dinners and socials. He had seen Daniel grow up. Daniel long suspected that Mr. Lalonde was gay, never married and no date ever accompanied him to any of the get-togethers over the years.

"Fuck," Daniel thought, "What the fuck is he doing out at 3 AM just sitting on a bench along the motherfucking path? Maybe I can walk by and pretend not to notice."

"Hi Daniel!" Mr. Lalonde said recognizing him.

"Hi," Daniel said walking briskly.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Mr. Lalonde said as Daniel was about to pass.

Daniel had no choice, he would have to stop and talk to Mr. Lalonde. "Sure," he said and stopped under the streetlight. He faced Mr. Lalonde squarely as the older gentleman remained seated on the bench.

"Why is it so bright here?" Daniel thought to himself.

"I still need someone to do that painting around the place," Steve Lalonde said, his eyes roaming across the young man's chest, arms and abs. He paused when he saw Daniel's pubes over the front of his shorts.

"Oh right," Daniel said. Daniel could see Mr. Lalonde staring straight at his bush, he could feel his face flush.

"You are still planning to do it, right?" Mr. Lalonde asked, not hiding the fact that his eyes were drinking in Daniel's body while he was standing there.

"Definitely," Daniel said. Making another grand was worth putting up with Mr. Lalonde.

Daniel shifted uneasily crossing his arms across his chest to cover up. He lowered a hand to hide his bush but then changed his mind bringing his arm back up, this just drew more attention to his exposed pubic zone.

Daniel could finally feel his erection subsiding, he felt relieved, thinking this would make things easier. He was about to learn that a semi erect cock can be even harder to hide than a fully hard one. As his dick grew shorter it slipped from its moorings under the waist band and flopped forward against the front of his cargos in a sudden bulge right at Mr Lalonde's eye level. There was nothing he could do, he stood there dying to get away.

"Okay, great, I am still deciding on the paint it will be latex... uhhhh," Mr. Lalonde was shocked by the sudden bulge in the front of Daniel's shorts. He stared at the fabric as it strained forward, he could clearly see the young man's meat through the fabric, the lines, the head of his penis, everything. What was happening with this young man he had always known to be so modest? Whatever it was he liked it.

"Sounds good," Daniel said abruptly.

"Okay... we will talk soon," Mr. Lalonde said slowly as Daniel turned and began to walk away. He stared after the young man, enjoying the view of his muscular toned back almost as much as the front. "Wow those shorts are low, I can see the top of his ass crack, dang what a treat to finally see Daniel reveal some skin."

Daniel wished he could die he felt so embarrassed after talking to Mr. Lalonde. As he walked up the path he felt violated, exposed and somehow reduced, like part of himself had been striped away. He was nearing his street.

He walked up the driveway sandwiched between his parent's house and the Montgomery's next door.

The only thing that could have made this night worse would be if Mickey Mongomery, the eighteen year old neighbor kid saw him in this state.

Mickey's bedroom window faced Daniel's and was barely twenty feet away. Daniel had caught Mickey spying on him when he came into his room after showering. Daniel closed his curtains that second and has kept them pulled ever since. Daniel was so upset that the little pervert was trying to check him out that he went and spoke to Harry Montgomery, Mickey's dad, right after it happened. Mickey had to apologize to Daniel in front of Harry and June, his parents. It was so hilarious to see the kid almost bawling as he said sorry. "Looked so good on the little perv," Daniel thought at the time.

Mickey seeing him like this would be the ultimate embarrassment, luckily it was three am and everything was dark.

Daniel quickly unlocked the door and went into his parent's summer home.

Once inside he headed straight to the shower and washed off all dried cum and sweat. He put on fresh boxers and climbed into his bed. He laid there staring at the wall, in shock with what had just happened to him. He still couldn't believe what Barb had done. He cringed and shuddered thinking of Mr. Lalonde staring at his bush and seeing his semi hard cock tent his shorts. He really did feel like dying. Eventually he drifted off to sleep.

***

Daniel woke up in his dark bedroom his hand went where it always goes when he opens his eyes, straight to his crotch where he grabbed his rock hard bone around the base. This morning was different though, he was instantly reminded of what had happened the night before. Barb threatening to fire him and then forcing him to strip, cutting off his boxers, making him stroke his cock in front of her and then forcing him to cum even though he tried to fight it off. He immediately dropped his cock as the embarrassment he suffered in front of Mr. Lalonde replayed in his mind.

He reached over to the shelf beside his bed and grabbed his cell, eleven-o-eight am it read. He threw off the comforter and climbed out of bed. He was alone in the house his parents used to live in for months at a time. Now they were barely up here 3 weekends all summer. Daniel headed downstairs.

Several blocks away Barb Cook was staring at the screen on her tablet. According to Gtrax Daniel was still at home. She thought of the night before and how incredible it had turned out. She had planned to fire Daniel but made the split decision to make him her bitch instead. She was very happy with her decision so far and was still allowing the twenty year old a long leash.

Daniel was spreading peanut butter across a toasted slice of twelve grain when his phone chirped. He had a text.

"Good morning," the text read.

"Who is this?" Daniel typed back.

"Ms. Bossy," came the reply.

"You have wrong #," Daniel sent.

"I don't think so Daniel. What is your Skype?" the person on the other end texted.

Daniel's heart sank as his suspicion was confirmed, it was Barb, he wished he'd never replied.

"DanielW123," he sent back his Skype handle.

"Sign in to Skype, strip off all clothes and answer my video call. You have 5 mins," Barb said back.

"Shit," Daniel said out loud as he bounded up the stairs.

He got to the desk in his room flipped open his laptop and powered it up. He stripped off his boxers and threw them onto the floor as the computer booted up. A minute later he was signing into his Skype account.

He didn't understand what just happened, when Barb told him to get nude and sit in front of his webcam he had done it without complaining or telling her off. "Fuck, is this how it is now? I just jump when she says?" Daniel asked himself.

He sat in his dark room staring blankly at the wall of curtains in front of him. He fingered a couple of paper clips lying on the glass topped table he used as a desk. He saw MsBossy come online with a green light beside her handle. He started to sweat, he could feel the sudden perspiration across his back and the back of his neck.

The movie camera icon popped across the screen with an eruption of tones filling the air. The bar across the bottom of the icon asking him if he will accept the video call: Yes or No? He stared for a second longer then reluctantly touched "Yes". Immediately a grainy box with Barb's face appeared on his screen with his own streaming video in the lower corner. He noticed how dark his picture looked, it could have been the middle of the night based on that image. His face and body glowing blue white from the laptop screen light.

"Where are you, in a cave?" laughed Barb.

"No, just my room," Daniel answered.

"Don't you have a window?" Barb asked.

"No," Daniel lied.

"Ha, ha, prove it bitch," Barb said.

"How?" Daniel asked.

"Pick up your laptop and show me all four walls of your room and if you're not telling me the truth-" Barb went on in her very serious tone.

"Okay, there's one window," Daniel admitted sounding like it was not important.

"Well open your curtains, it's too dark," Barb ordered.

"I can't really open them, I'm sitting right in front of a floor to ceiling window and someone might see me," Daniel said, thinking of his pervert neighbor, eighteen year old Mickey Montgomery.

"Well then move but get your curtains or blinds open!" Barb said, sounding impatient.

Daniel sighed heavily, "Okay," he said.

Daniel knew he had to be careful with Mickey's window facing his. Mickey usually sat at a desk at his window and Daniel knew that chances are Mickey'd be sitting there ready to gawk at anything he could.

Barb watched her screen as Daniel got his curtains open and repositioned himself. Daniel stood up and leaned over his desk to peek out between the curtains.

Barb watched her screen as Daniel's face disappeared up out view followed by his chest. She stared at the screen showing Daniel's lower abs and his beautiful cock. It was so perfectly proportioned she thought to herself, thick and long enough with a nice veiny texture. It hung right in front of the screen and she could feel her pussy getting wet when Daniel's cock actually moved closer to the camera. It looked like he was leaning over his desk figuring out the curtains.

Daniel didn't pay attention to anything but getting the curtains opened and staying hidden from prying eyes. He looked out the narrow slit between the curtains and sure enough there was Mickey sitting right in his window, looking down at his desk.

Barb didn't mind this at all, a close up of Daniel's cock shaking and bobbing around right in front of the camera while he worked on the curtain situation was fine with her.

Daniel stayed behind the left hand curtain and pushed the one on the right open as far as it would go only exposing his arm. He snuck a peak past the remaining drape and saw Mickey staring straight ahead into his window. "Too bad faggot," Daniel thought, he had to chuckle to himself about the little perv not getting an eyeful. He then pulled the left curtain as far as it would go to the left, staying hidden from view.

He moved his laptop to the end of the desk and put his chair facing the side of the glass table out of view of the now wide open window.

Barb was still enjoying the view with Daniel's junk right in front of the camera all this time. She saw him rotate the laptop and sit down having gotten everything in place.

"Much better," Barb said of the brighter room.

"K," Daniel said.

"Just felt like a show, I know you don't mind, that's why you're such an all star employee," Barb said grinning.

"You've seen me naked, isn't that enough?" Daniel asked.

"I'll decide what is enough, understand?" Barb snapped.

"Yeah," Daniel said sighing again.

"Watch the attitude or the deal is off," Barb warned.

"Sorry," Daniel said shifting into an upright position, pushing the laptop screen back to keep his face in the frame.

"You are going to have to get into a better position, I need to see all of you in that chair," Barb stated matter of factly.

"Okay," Daniel replied.

"Enough with the 'Okay', from now on you answer 'yes boss', understand?" Barb stated in a harsh tone.

"Yes boss," Daniel said, he felt the leash tighten as he submitted to Barb's latest demand. He wanted to spit, swear, gnash his teeth he felt so frustrated. Frustrated and embarrassed, ashamed having to sit there nude in front of someone who should never see him naked. He pushed his chair back from the edge of the desk and adjusted the camera. Barb now had a full view of him.

"Good job bitch. Pinch your nipple with your left hand," Barb ordered.

Daniel had incredibly sensitive nipples and felt like this private information was also about to be exposed.

He started to move his hand when Barb yelled, "you didn't say yes boss!"

"Yes boss, sorry boss, yes boss," Daniel said moving his hand to his nipple. He started to pinch and pull on his nipples, they both hardened quickly.

"Wow, responsive tits bitch!" Barb said. "Hold your cock in your hand. Yeah, like that, oh good job bitch."

Daniel reached down and wrapped his hand around his cock and held it while he played with his nipples with the other hand. He licked his fingers and spread the saliva around the areola. He let out a long shuddering breath as he felt the first sparks of pleasure. He wished it wasn't happening but he couldn't do anything about it. His cock started to surge and swell in his hand.

"Yeah, start to stroke your cock bitch," Barb said gently as she put her fingers inside her pussy. "Stroke it harder, harder, harder. oh fuck!"

Daniel stroked his cock harder and harder, his balls began to bounce with every stroke of his super hard dick.

"Stop!" Barb yelled.

Daniel stopped stroking his cock and sat there glistening in sweat, slouched low in the chair with his balls front and center in the camera lens, topped by his veiny hard tool. A clear trail of precum left his piss slit and trickled down the underside of his cock like a droplet down a bottle in a beer commercial. He waited holding his cock at its base.

"Lift up your legs," Barb ordered gently.

Daniel lifted his legs off of the floor laying with his back on the seat of the chair, his legs out in front of him hovering with the soles of his feet toward the camera.

"Pull your knees up to your chest, good, now open your legs, yeah, good bitch," Barb instructed the twenty year old.

Daniel was on his back with his legs pulled up as far as they would go knees on either side of his torso splaying his legs open. When he looked at the small box in the corner of the screen showing the picture he was broadcasting he felt a new embarrassment wash over him. Right in the middle of the screen was his asshole, a wrinkly star wreathed with a circle of brown hair. "Fuck, I hate this bitch," he thought to himself.

"Stroke slowly," Barb said, "now put your finger in your mouth, good little bitch."

Daniel sucked on his index finger as instructed.

"Get your finger really wet," Barb instructed.

"Now take your finger and push it into your asshole, push it all the way in and keep stroking-"

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Daniel said looking at the laptop with a shocked and scared expression.

"You really throwing everything away over this?" Barb asked him. "Wow you're not very smart bitch"

"I don't want to," Daniel said. "I can do something else," he tried to bargain.

"Only one of us makes the decisions, bitch!" Barb said raising her voice.

Daniel stared at the laptop, he felt so ridiculous, exposing everything on this webcam. He could still see the broadcast image of himself with his butthole front and center. He thought for a second, he did not want to do what Barb was telling him to do, but he couldn't argue with her or he would lose his job.

His eyes lowered. "Yes boss," he said. He placed his finger on his rectum and began to push it inside. After just a bit of finding his way in his whole finger slid inside as he jacked his cock.

"Slide your finger in and out of your hole while you jack," Barb said enraptured.

He did as she said without looking up, sliding his finger in and out of his ass was causing such intense feelings in his cock, his perineum and even his balls he found it shocking.

"Oh, my god. Fuck, shit holy fuck, FUCK, AHHHHHHHHHH!" Daniel cummed shooting a string of cum straight up so high he lost track of it as his eyes went out of focus and his legs shot forward uncontrollably kicking his desk. It felt like every hair follicle on his body had suddenly stood at attention. He collapsed limp hanging onto the floor, panting heavy breaths, dripping glossy circles of sweat onto the leather chair.

"What a good little bitch," Barb said. "Forgot to mention that I have recorded this little show Daniel, but I know you don't mind."

With that, blip. she was gone as the video call ended.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Daniel screamed.

Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers