Daniel's New Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
College boy forced to work all summer long.
2.8k words
4.16
14.8k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torcojack
Torcojack
44 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

Daniel lay there panting heavy shuddering breaths, soaked in sweat from Barb's harassing webcam session. Most of his body was in front of his chair, his butt and legs beyond the seat, his knees bent at ninety degrees, feet flat on the floor. Only his back lay on the seat, his shoulders rounded up against the back of the chair.

"What's happening?" Daniel asked himself. "Why is she picking on me? Is this workplace bullying? Can I take action through some labor board or something?" all of these questions swam around in his head.

He sat like this slouched low in his chair staring at the side of his desk, eyes unfocused thoughts turning. His cock returned to its normal state and began to hang straight down between his muscular thighs. Daniel thought it over and over and decided his only course of action was to cooperate with Barb, make his money and head back to university in the fall. Trying to fight a workplace bullying would end his employment at the Arms and he wasn't going to make twenty thousand dollars working at Gil's, Huron Beach's only gas station. The pain in his upper back from his current posture brought him back from his thoughts.

Normally Daniel wore clothes around the house, even when alone. The call from Barb had thrown him off and he got up, grabbed his phone and walked, naked, out of his room his lean toned body catching the light that flashed through the large cottage's upper windows. His butt, part of a stark white horizontal stripe that began just above his ass crack and ended a few inches below his round bubble butt, dripped with sweat. His back and legs, light butterscotch from the sun's rays showed the lean long muscular structure underneath his smooth skin.

Daniel stopped in the kitchen and grabbed the pitcher of protein shake he had made the day before and poured himself a large glassful. He quickly drained the glass and put it into the dishwasher. Breakfast was out of the way. Grabbing his water bottle he headed to the basement doorway and bounced down the stairs to his workout area. Noticing he was nude for the first time he decided to do the workout anyway. "At least I won't have to wash the clothes," he laughed to himself.

Twenty minutes later Daniel was finishing up his last set of ab crunches after several sets of weight training targeting his arms and shoulders. Forty eight, forty nine, "dong-dong-dong," his counting was interrupted by the unmistakable sound of someone knocking on the glass sliding door in the kitchen. "Shit," Daniel thought. "The one time I am working out naked someone comes to the door." He decided to ignore the knock. It was the side door though which told him that whoever it was it wasn't a stranger. A salesperson or canvasser would naturally go to the cottage's front door. "Probably Harry with more vegetables from his garden," Daniel surmised, "he'll just leave them."

"Dong-dong-dong," another knock came.

Daniel couldn't sneak upstairs without being seen by whoever was standing at the sliding glass door. "I have to close those fucking blinds," he thought to himself.

Steve Lalonde was standing at the kitchen door on the side of the large cottage belonging to his long time friends. He knew the couple was not in town, they hardly came up here at all anymore. Mr. Lalonde knew their son Daniel was there though and wanted to set a firm time for Daniel to come over and see the painting and general clean up job Mr. Lalonde wanted him to do.

Steve had been over many times and knew that the front door of the cottage was rarely used and the main door was the sliding glass door on the large deck attached to the side of the house, the door that led directly to the kitchen. No one was answering. He was sure Daniel was here somewhere though; he probably couldn't hear the knock.

He began to call, "Dan-iel?"

"Shit that's Lalonde," thought Daniel. He decided to stay safely in the basement until the old man went away. Daniel stood there shining wet with sweat, small wisps of steam rose off his arms and shoulders in basement air. He flexed his arms and looked in the mirror.

Mr. Lalonde stepped back and looked for any sign of a reply in the upper windows of the cottage. Nothing, no curtain moved or waving hands appeared. "Maybe he's sleeping still?" he wondered. "Maybe in the basement?" he realized in a flash recalling a time he tracked down Daniel's father Peter working in the basement. "I'll check the basement window," he decided. Steve walked down the four steps leading off the deck and into the hedged in backyard.

Daniel stood there facing the mirror, flexing, running his hand over his washboard abs, feeling the hardness of the muscles. Suddenly a shadow in the window appeared behind him, he could see the basement window directly behind him in the mirror he was facing. It happened so quickly a couple of sandals and then Mr. Lalonde's face appeared from above.

"Daniel?" The old man froze. He was staring at the most beautiful ass he had ever seen a wash of white between the butterscotch back and legs. It was round and looked firm and strong. It was Daniel!

Daniel saw Steve Lalonde's face appear in the window and panicked. He spun around and grabbed the small hand towel hanging on the barbells and covered his groin like a loin cloth. Standing there all he could manage to say was, "hi."

"Oh..uh.. sorry Daniel, I apologize, I shouldn't be sneaking around looking in windows. I was just sure you were here and," Lalonde caught himself still staring through the window and quickly raised his head so he could no longer see in the window to protect the twenty year-old's privacy, "I was pretty sure you were here," he continued speaking loudly and stiffly as he stared at the siding. "I was just trying to nail down a time for you to come by and check things out at my place for the work you will be doing."

"Uh, yeah. No problem, sure I can drop by around three. Sound good?" Daniel said sounding overly reassuring.

"Perfect." said Lalonde. "See you then and, sorry again."

"No apology necessary Mr. Lalonde," Daniel called, his face a beet red.

Steve Lalonde walked onto the bike path that served as a major pedestrian artery in Huron Beach thinking about the images he has seen of Daniel in the past 24 hours. That perfectly sculpted torso, the trimmed bush, his arms and legs and now his absolutely stunning ass. The best ass he has ever seen. "What has happened to Daniel?" he wondered. He was a boy who Steve had not even seen shirtless in all the years he has know his family. Steve tried to burn the images into his memory assuming that he would only see these things once.

Daniel stood there holding the rag over his privates, face as red as is possible. "What the hell?" he thought to himself. It was not unusual for Mr. Lalonde to come to a basement window or call in a window, he is close to Daniel's parents, very familiar. It was just incredible coincidence that Daniel was finishing the only nude workout he has ever done when Mr. Lalonde dropped by.

Daniel marched up the basement stairs shaking his head all the way to the second floor bathroom where he jumped in the shower and quickly washed his body. While in the shower he heard the chirp of his cell phone. "Probably Tim wanting to hang," Daniel thought. Tim was a good friend and Daniel had told him he was not working at the Arms tonight.

Daniel dried off and stood in the bathroom, his shoulders rounded, head lowered, pelvis forward as he leaned against the sink, his meaty cock hanging out in front as he held his phone in front of his face. He hit the speech bubble icon and the latest text message opened on the screen.

"Come to Arms 14:30 today," sender: Ms. Bossy

"Shit, I'm off today," Daniel thought. He typed, "Not in today" and hit reply. He waited several minutes, no reply. "Will come tomorrow," Daniel typed into the phone and hit reply. After thirty minutes he had still not heard from Barb. He called the pub and after the third attempt someone finally answered.

"Scorpion." came the surfer dude sounding greeting.

"Hey Jamie, It's Daniel. Can I talk to Barb?"

"Not in bro, you want me to get her to call you?"

"Sure," said Daniel, frustrated.

"Later," the line went dead.

Daniel didn't know what to do. He called Barb's cell five times between twelve and two pm, without any answer or text. If he went to the Arms for two-thirty he would have to cancel on Rebecca, a girl he met at work a couple days ago, who he was supposed to meet at two, for what he hoped would be a quick screw. Now he was already going to Lalonde's for three this afternoon.

Rebecca would have to wait. He hoped he wouldn't lose the chance to bang her. He would drop by the Arms at two-thirty and if he moved quickly he could still make it to Lalonde's house for three PM, depending on how long Barb keeps him. Rebecca didn't seem to mind when Daniel texted her with his change of plans.

Daniel walked into the Arms through the half full dining room and to the bar where a couple of 'year rounders'(people who live in Huron Beach all year), "Daniel! Danny-Boy!" they bellowed playfully.

"Hey guys," Daniel replied cheerfully. Catching Jamie as he picked up a heavy tray of pints and a pitcher of lager, he asked, "Barb here?"

"Yep, downstairs." Jamie said, back to Daniel, walking away.

Daniel, headed over to the stairwell in the middle of the room and walked down the stairs legs wide to keep the flip flops from launching themselves off his feet. He walked halfway down the hall and stopped dead in his tracks at what he saw in front of him.

It was his worm of a neighbor the pervert 18 year old Mickey Montgomery. "What the hell was he doing here talking to Barb?"

"See ya," Mickey called to Barb as he walked out of the room and into the hallway. "Oh, hey Daniel!" Mickey said in a cheerful best buddy tone.

"Hey," Daniel croaked through a dry throat as they passed each other. He approached Barb's door. "Hey, you wanted to see me?" he said to his boss.

"Come in," Barb said. "Close the door," she added.

Daniel turned and pushed the door closed.

"Lock it," Barb ordered.

Daniel turned the deadbolt and it clicked into place and turned to face Barb. He stood there waiting to hear why Barb had called him in.

Barb stared at his ancient grey, sheer, worn t-shirt, his tan, torn, paint splattered cargo shorts with matching holes on the front of each leg showing the bottom of the white pockets and plaid boxer shorts underneath and his flip flops. "Hands on your head," she said.

Daniel laced his fingers together on the crown of his head and stood avoiding eye contact with his boss.

Barb wheeled her chair towards him and stopped right in front of him. She stuck her hand under his shirt and pushed it all the way up his chest. His washboard abs defined in shadows cast by the harsh office light. She ran her hand over his chest and abs. "This is a nice shirt, really old."

She noticed a couple of small holes near the bottom seam of the shirt. She stuck her fingers in the hole and pulled, the old worn fabric tore away easily. She kept pulling until she had torn a two inch wide ring off the bottom of Daniel's Shirt. She dropped the ring and it floated to the floor onto Daniel's feet.

"Pick it up," She said. "Hand it to me."

Daniel did as told handing her the flimsy ring of cloth. She opened her lower desk drawer and dropped the piece of t-shirt inside.

"Hands back on your head," Barb said impatiently.

Daniel placed his hands back where they were laced across his head. The new shorter length of his t-shirt rose above his belly button revealing the lowest part of his abdomen, his boxer shorts next to his skin and his cargo shorts waist band tied in place with a draw string.

Barb reached forward and grabbed the draw string. She pulled and the tie came undone, he could feel the cargos fall very slightly. She kept pulling, she pulled one end of the string until the entire string was removed from the waist of his cargos.

Daniel sighed, "What now?" he thought.

Barb dropped the drawstring in her drawer slammed it shut and turned back to face Daniel. She undid his button and lowered the zipper in the front of the shorts letting them slide off his hips slowly and fall in a crumpled pile around his feet.

"Ah ha, a new pair!" she said grabbing the scissors off her desk.

"You're taking these boxers too?" Daniel asked.

"I am taking all of your underwear, you are not to wear underwear until further notice, do you understand?" She said in her intimidating tone.

"Yes," Daniel hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yes what?" Barb snapped loudly.

"Yes boss," Daniel answered eyes on the ceiling, he could feel the anger and pressure building behind his eyes.

"I wouldn't break any rules if I were you either. I can find out if you are wearing underwear at any time. Do you understand?"

Although Daniel was not completely sure how Barb would find out if he was wearing underwear when he was not at the Arms, he did not want to challenge her or ask for clarification. "Yes boss," he answered, restraining his anger.

Barbara as before took the scissors and cut Daniel's boxers up the side of his right leg, cutting the waist band and grabbing them before they fell. She quickly cut the other leg and waistband, took the plaid cotton and dropped it in her lower drawer with the rest of her collection. She sat staring at Daniel's cock right in front of her face.

Daniel could feel his cock swell slightly and tried to think of things to fight off the boner, "funerals, paper cuts, Dad."

Barbara reached forward and took Daniel's thick cock in her hand. She played with it in her hand wagging it back and forth until it hardened slightly. Then she began to stroke it. She stroked until it stood, stiff pointing at the ceiling. She looked up at his chin, biting her lip, her eyes roamed over his entire body down his toned, tanned, lightly haired thighs and calves and those perfect feet. She did not like the color on his butt and hips though, she preferred the butterscotch tone.

Daniel breathed deeply and the noise of his deep hissing breath filled the small office. "Whoah, haaa, mmmm, ya, mmmm," came out of his mouth, despite his struggle to fight the feelings of pleasure.

Barbara released his cock and said, "Okay, get out of here. It's your day off."

Daniel quickly grabbed his cargoes and pulled them up, zipping and buttoning them. He had to hold them gathered at the side until his cock went down, or it would stick up past his much looser waist band. He left the office in a swoop and saw that he had ten minutes to make it to Mr. Lalonde's.

He raced through the dining room making eye contact with no one and across the patio, through the back lot and trees onto the paved bicycle path. He walked quickly his hard cock growing softer with every step. It tented his shorts briefly and then began to hang down, swaying and bouncing more naturally. He finally could let go of his waist band. Immediately he noticed his shorts rode very low on his hips again revealing the top of his bush. His shortened shirt barely covered his belly button.

He walked along quickly, not wanting to be late. The butterscotch washboard abs blending into the white pubic zone there for all to see, his Adonis lines exposed by the low riding shorts and shortened T. Anyone standing behind Daniel could see the tan line across the top of his butt and the top inch of his crack, with soft auburn hair protruding.

You could clearly see the outline of his penis hanging to his right, directly under the worn canvas. And not more than two inches from the tip of Daniel's cock, his thighs through the two inch tall by four inch wide holes in the front of each leg of the shorts. Worn and torn by time, the holes each showed the bottom of the pockets inside and some of Daniel's muscular thigh.

He walked up Steve Lalonde's driveway, a fresh layer of sweat plastered his shirt to his body.

Torcojack
Torcojack
44 Followers