Daniel's School Physical

Story Info
18 year old Daniel gets an unexpected physical at school.
1.4k words
3.97
144.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened in the summer of 1964 just after I had turned 18. I was a well built boy with pale skin, blue eyes and jet black hair. Even though I went to a co-ed school, our PE lessons were segregated by sex. Our PE uniforms consisted of short black gym shorts, white trainers and white socks. We did not wear shirts.

We were sitting on the floor of our gym while our PE teacher Mr Robertson called out the roll. The school nurse Mrs Anderson walked in and whispered something to Mr Robertson, who looked directly at me. 'Daniel!' he called out. 'Mrs Anderson needs to see you.' I got up and walked to Mrs Anderson. She told me to follow her to her office. I asked her if I should get dressed but she waved her hand at me and told me to come as I was.

I felt slightly self conscious as I walked with her through the school dressed only in my gym shorts and trainers. When we got to her office, Mrs Anderson explained that all students were required to undergo a full physical before starting college. I hadn't heard about this before so I was a bit surprised. I guess nobody really talked about it. She then told me to take off my shoes and socks, and sit on the bed.

She began by checking my eyes, ears and throat. Then she started feeling around my neck. I realize now she was probably searching for lumps but she never explained anything to me as she proceeded. She then raised my arms one at a time and twisted them in funny ways before testing my resistance by holding my forearms and asking me to push against her as she pushed against me. She used a hammer to test my knee reflexes. I gave the expected knee jerks. 'Now let's check your blood pressure.' she said as she wrapped a cuff around my left arm. 'No problems here.' she said as she removed the cuff and wrote the result down.

She then told me to stand up and face the bed. I felt her fingers poke and prod different areas of my back. I was then told to turn around. She put on a stethoscope and listened to my heart rate, then wrote it down. She told me to do 30 squats to which I complied. When I was done, my heavy breathing was apparent. She once again listened to my heart and recorded it.

'Alright Daniel, now I'll need you to lie on the bed.' she said. I lay down staring at the ceiling as she began raising my leg one at a time and bending them in different ways. She told me to push against her as she pushed down. 'Strong fellow aren't you?' she said smiling. I smiled back proudly.

The next part of my exam was relaxed. I lay down as she pressed firmly on and around my nipples. Then she palpated my whole chest, in circular patterns outward. 'Raise your arms.' she directed. I locked my fingers behind my head exposing my slightly hairy armpits. She began palpating on and around my underarms. 'Hands back down and relax.' she said. She then began palpating my abdomen asking if I felt any pain. When she got to the waistband of my shorts, she undid the string. I began to panic. Our shorts were the kind that had underwear attached to them so if they came off, there would be nothing underneath. I was relieved when she only slipped her fingers slightly beneath the waistband. She began palpating just above my groin which resulted in my penis coming to life. She slipped a hand further down and placed her fingers between my scrotum and inner thigh. She did the same for the other side. I now had a noticeable bulge in my shorts.

'Right young man. Stand up and take these shorts off.' she said as she snapped my waistband gently. I sat up and stared at her. Did I hear her right? I thought. She looked back at me looking slightly annoyed. 'Well come on! I haven't got all day.' she said. I looked down and slowly stood up as she grabbed a chair placing it in front of me and sitting down. I was very nervous she would see my raging wood when my shorts came off. It was at that point she lost her patience with me, grabbed the waistband of my shorts with both hands and to my horror, peeled them down in a swift motion. 'There we go. Nothing to be ashamed of.' I instinctively tried to cover my erection with my hands. She grabbed my wrists and put them at my side. 'Is this what you were worried about?' she said as she squeezed my erection. I could have died on the spot with humiliation. 'Don't worry. That's perfectly natural. I'd be concerned if you weren't erect after all that.' Her openness put me at ease.

'Now I'll need to perform a hernia check so kick those shorts off and spread your legs. Turn your head and cough when I tell you to.' She then grabbed my balls gently and stuck two fingers up the middle. I was instructed to cough a few times for her. She then began rolling my balls around in her hand probably feeling for lumps. She got up, placed her right hand on my lower back and led me to the scales and stadiometer where she checked my weight and height. I guess she had been waiting for me to get naked before checking my weight to get an accurate reading. 'Alright, now lie back on the bed.' she instructed. I was about to grab my shorts when she stopped me. 'Leave the shorts off and get on the bed as you are.'

Feeling a sense of dread, I got back onto the bed and lay down. My erection was pointing at me. Mrs Anderson stood over me and began palpating my shaft. I could feel an orgasm building as a tiny drop of precum oozed out of my slit. She ignored the precum but to my shock retracted my foreskin and began feeling around the head of my penis - the glans and corona. I began to fidget and breathe heavily as I felt a familiar tingling sensation.

She then took some tissue and cleaned the head of my penis which was leaking precum. I gasped. The sensation of her wiping my tip nearly sent me over the edge. She then squeezed my meatus open and looked into my urethra. As she squeezed my glans, her fist was around my whole penis squeezing it slightly too. More precum oozed out. 'Do you normally get a lot of discharge?' she asked. 'N-no Mrs Anderson.' I replied as she pulled my foreskin back up and began squeezing my shaft from the base to the tip. I suppressed a groan as a little more precum pooled at my tip.

'Your foreskin seemed a little bit tight Daniel. Do you ever have trouble retracting it?' she asked. 'Nuhh.' I groaned, breathing heavily and shuddering as she began pulling my foreskin up and down a few times. A few times was all it took. With a loud groan, I began to shoot stream after stream of semen into the air which landed all over my chest and abs.

Mrs Anderson stepped back in surprise. I was too embarrassed to even look at her face. I just stared at the ceiling close to tears. I was mortified. 'Don't be embarrassed Daniel.' she said as she stepped toward me. I looked up to see a sympathetic smile. 'It happens and it's perfectly okay. You're a boy and these things happen to boys.' she reassured me as she ruffled my hair. She grabbed a wad of tissues and began cleaning me up.

I saw Mrs Anderson around the school after that incident. We never spoke of what happened again but she would always give me a very warm smile. I don't believe she deliberately set out to arouse me, let alone bring me to orgasm. Her surprise was evident of that. She appeared to have just been checking that everything was working properly and in the process, a few unusual discoveries were made that led to an unexpected conclusion.