Dani's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her gently by the elbow and she appreciated the stability it gave her. She was glad for his suggestion – she had to get something in her stomach fast! "Japanese, I think," she said tentatively, "something light, if you don't mind, Alan."

"Perfect," he said and the smile came back to his eyes. He guided them to the elevator and minutes later they were seated in a corner booth of the nearly empty restaurant.

"I know it's a little early," he said, glancing around at the empty tables, "but you looked like you really needed something to eat. Besides, my young sales staff already have enough on their minds…they don't need to concern themselves with our beautiful attorney." Dani felt the warm blood flushing her throat and her face as this strange man complimented her. Their waitress brought a pitcher of hot sake and poured two cups for them. Alan picked one up and handed it to the blushing young woman. "I must apologize again, Dani. I'm afraid I have been, well, let's just say a little unprofessional and I'm very sorry." He picked up his cup and tipped it towards her. "Anyway, just sip a little bit along with the rice rolls – you'll be feeling better in no time."

Smartly avoiding any potential digestive problems, Alan had ordered California Rolls and it was absolutely the perfect choice. Thirty minutes later, feeling so much better, Dani sipped a little more of her warm rice wine. "Alan, you were going to tell me why you thought I was Italian…will you? Please?" Shocked by her own behavior, Dani realized that she was flirting again. Strangely, she couldn't seem to stop. She had never met anyone like him before…so sure of himself…and while he was a long way from being beautiful, he didn't seem to care at all…God, was that hot!

He surprised her by moving next to her on her side of the booth. She watched closely as his eyes moved back and forth across her face and then drop down deliberately to look at the fullness of her breasts. He took her face in his hand, tilting it again, but certainly more aggressively than he had earlier. With his other hand, he gently traced the regal arch of her fine, blond eyebrows. "Here, Dani," he said softly, "this is where I see your background… first in your classically beautiful face." She heard nothing but admiration in his voice and she was spellbound as he continued. "The high, imperial arch over your deep eyes." He drew a finger slowly down her straight, thin nose. "Ummm, the classical Roman nose…high sculptured cheek bones…"

Dani was trembling again under his touch and the walls of her recently neglected cunt were starting to moisten again. She thought, just for a moment, that she should really stop him. So far there had been no irreversible damage done by either of them. She honestly didn't know if that would be true when morning rolled around. "Oh God! What am I thinking?"

His breath, sweet and warm from the sake, was overwhelming her. His fingertip traced the outline of her lips. "Full and firm…the promise of the sweetest taste…"

He was so close, maybe two inches separated his mouth from hers. Dani thought she could hear her heart beating…she was terrified as she sat there…afraid he would close the distance and press his lips to hers…and just as frightened that he wouldn't.

"…of wine." He finally continued after moving back just slightly, pretending not to her Dani's groan. "I've only seen the perfect combination of these elements in three places. First was in the statuary surrounding the old ruins in Tuscany…the angels had that face."

Dani wanted…needed to excuse herself. She could smell her own scent escaping as Alan continued his seduction. Yes, she finally admitted it to herself even as his words increased her growing excitement. She was being seduced and she had no desire to stop him at all.

"The second place was in the Italian cinema of the 1940's. I don't expect you would know them, but several stars…Sophia Loren and Gina Lollobrigida…they had that face."

Dani's heart beat faster still. She did know those names…those beautiful actresses were in the films her parents watched sometimes late at night on their seldom-used television. Her father always said they were, after his daughter and his wife, the two most beautiful women he had ever seen. At this point, Dani felt her pussy start to tremble…her panties were a lost cause.

Alan leaned close, resting his hand on Dani's shoulder. His lips were only an inch away from her ear. "The third place," he whispered, "was at the lobby bar…earlier this very evening." He felt her tremble under his hand. "I'm going back to my room now, Daniella. You are coming with me, aren't you?" Again, Dani heard a command instead of a request and this time it didn't bother her at all. She nodded and followed Alan out of the restaurant.

Five minutes later they were in his room on the third floor. He poured another scotch for himself after filling the coffee maker with fresh water to make a cup of tea for Dani. She looked around the small suite as her tea steeped in the cup. "Of course, I had to review your package, Alan. Are you really worth all of that?" Dani sat on the low, black leather couch admiring the shiny chrome and glass fixtures and the onyx-inlaid furniture. It reflected everything about Alan perfectly.

He didn't answer her and she began to feel just a little uneasy. After he set their drinks down on the glass-topped cocktail table, he took off his suit coat and removed his tie. "Please make yourself comfortable, Daniella," he said as he sat in one of the leather chairs opposite the couch. She took of her suit coat as well and then sat back against the thick, soft cushion.

Alan reached for his drink and took a small sip, never taking his eyes from hers. "Did you enjoy the food, Daniella? Are you still feeling a little drunk?" Dani looked at the older man. She saw something in his face…the indirect lighting causing shadows…his sky blue eyes shining at her. She shook her head in reply. "Good," he continued, "have some tea when it cools a little…very good for the digestion they say…and it will help clear your head now."

His eyes seemed to narrow as they swept slowly and deliberately first across her face and then her breasts, staring at them until she could feel her nipples pushing against her blouse, and finally up and down her long, sleek legs before his gaze returned to her beautiful face. She felt his eyes on her skin and the vibrations started again deep in her core.

She was almost lost in the sound of his voice, but she knew he wanted her to understand what was happening; she took a sip of the tea and then another before setting the cup back down. She looked up and he was smiling again – and she started trembling.

"Daniella, I suppose I should apologize again for behaving unprofessionally at dinner." He paused while sipping some more scotch. "But this time," he said, this time with a slight distance in his voice, "I think I will leave it in your most capable hands. Tell me to apologize and I will do so immediately – with the greatest respect and professional consideration I could offer. We could sit here…" he waived his arm around the room, "and have the nice business conversation we should have had a month ago." He sipped again and put his glass back on the table. When he raised his eyes to her again, all Dani could see were fiery blue slits as his voice dropped even lower.

"Or, my beautiful Italian classic…" Dani could swear her heart was louder than his voice. "…you can tell me that an apology like that is not…necessary…because you realize now that our relationship…" Her cunt started to flood as he continued to speak. "…as grandly successful as it will be on the professional level…is really about so much more."

Dani started to speak but Alan wouldn't let her. "No…please, Daniella. Wait until I finish. You need to understand something before you make a decision like this. Please…" he motioned to her tea cup, "drink it before it gets cold." Dani finished the tea and was surprised to find her head clear and her mind alert; she was anxious to hear what this impossibly strange man was going to say next. She didn't have to wait long.

"I sense a need in you, Daniella…a very dark and deeply hidden desire. I can tell, just by looking in your eyes…or touching your shoulder…" She trembled at the very recent memory of his touch. "…that you've got an itch that no one has ever been able to scratch before." He held out his hand, stopping her comments. "You don't really need to say anything…we both know that it's true – that's not the issue here."

"God! How can he know these things about me?" she thought as she felt the beginning of a climax start to build deep in her belly. "No one knows me like that!"

"The only issue that concerns us now," his voice dropped lower still, forcing Dani to concentrate on every single word, "is whether you want that itch to be well and truly… scratched. And if you do, do you want it scratched…by me." He held up his hand once again to stop her from speaking.

"Let's be perfectly clear about this, Counselor," he said. "I'm not talking about the naughty thrill of the occasional fuck on a business trip – that's for amateurs. If you tell me no apologies are necessary now, then none will ever be necessary…whatever you are…required by me to do." Dani's pussy was quivering and her engorged clit was throbbing in anticipation. "Finally, and you must understand this, Daniella, the very first time that you refuse to do something I think is necessary…for any reason…will be the last time. We will go back to having our successful professional relationship – only." Alan sank back comfortably in the deep chair. He looked so relaxed as he picked up his drink, smiling so warmly at her. It was making Dani crazy and she had to close her eyes.

Too many thoughts and images flew through her head as the beautiful attorney tried to process everything she had just heard. The way he first appeared…the feel of his breath against her neck…his hand on her shoulder. A second later, when she realized that she hadn't been thinking about Jimmy…or about her marriage…or even her career, she let the impending orgasm wash through her very essence, visualizing the change it was bringing to every single thing about her. "Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ!" she screamed to herself, "God, maybe …finally!"

When Dani had finally returned to herself after her incredible climax, she opened her eyes to see Alan still relaxed and looking slightly amused. Dani reached across the low glass table for his glass. "Do you mind, Alan?" she asked with a smile. "My throat is so dry."

He didn't say a word as he handed her his glass. He sat there silently as she took a drink of the scotch and then handed the glass back to him.

Dani sat up straight on the couch, no longer resting against the back cushion as she met Alan's staring eyes. She knew what she wanted to say – but it was so hard to form the words. She took a deep breath and then shook her hands to dissipate any nervous energy. The precocious child turned beautiful, sophisticated, married lawyer knew what she wanted was hidden very deeply…Alan was most likely her one and only chance to discover both who and what she was at her very core. She opened her mouth to speak.

Waiting until the last possible second, knowing how much she wanted to finally let it out, Alan held up his hand one last time. Once again, Dani saw the smile fade from his ice-blue eyes - leaving them lit only by his lust for her. When he spoke, his voice was unlike anything she had ever heard before…low with almost a feral quality…soft as a whisper… as powerful as a sledgehammer.

"Be very clear, Daniella. This is unconditional – you must trust me…implicitly. If you agree…it will be for anything…any time…any place…any where." He paused for just a moment to give his ominous warning the weight it deserved. "Understand?"

She listened carefully as he spoke. Not, as he expected, to his words; Dani was well aware of what her commitment would mean. She listened instead to the way Alan's voice resonated within her. He touched her in places and in ways that she had never before dared to hope were real. When he stopped speaking, Dani stood up slowly and then made her way to his chair. Standing directly in front of the chair, she held out her hands and helped him to his feet, pulling his arms around her back until his fingers locked together and he pulled her close enough to graze her swollen nipples with the front of his shirt.

Her mouth was so dry – her palms were so wet. Dani looked directly into his eyes. She lost her nervousness when she realized he already knew her answer; and she could finally speak…she could change her life.

"Alan," she whispered directly into his ear, "an apology from you…" she felt her cunt start to flood, "…will never ever be necessary." Dani's pulse jumped and her breathing was suddenly very fast and shallow. Alan turned her around and gently sat the overwhelmed attorney in the empty chair. He handed her his scotch and urged her to take a small sip. Her eyes never left his while she took the drink; she felt herself calming down a little more with each passing second. When she could speak again, she asked him directly. "Please, Alan, tell me – how did you know?"

He walked over to the bar and poured himself another drink. "If you stay with me long enough, Daniella, you will develop many skills. That is only one of them." He put his drink on the bar and sat on one of the stools in front of it. He rolled up his sleeves, picked up his glass and leaned back. She was surprised when he smiled at her; it wasn't what she expected and that made her wary.

"But let's talk about me for a minute, shall we?" He laughed and took a long sip. "You'll find it's one of my favorite topics." Alan gestured towards her with his free hand. "You are feeling alright now, aren't you?" Dani nodded. "Good…stand up then, Daniella." Her pulse started to race as she stood gracefully between the chair and the bar.

"You weren't around when I was hired so I'm not sure what you've heard." Dani started to say something but he cut her off immediately. "I'm speaking now, Counselor. When I ask a question, I do appreciate a succinct answer…otherwise, when we are alone, unless I say something to the contrary, there is no need for you to speak. If you wish to ask me something, please be polite enough to let me finish first."

Dani felt the flush spread through her heated flesh…no one had spoken to her like that since she had been a very young girl…and it took her breath away. She looked up again and saw his smile had returned and that in his mind the moment was already forgotten. "Anyway, as there will be no secrets between us, I will tell you about it." Alan took another sip and put the glass down. He looked at her for a moment. "I think you need a stylist, Dani. Your clothes really don't suit the real you. Take of your blouse, please."

The blood rushed down and engorged her sex. She seemed to have no control over her fingers as they floated from button to button, gradually exposing more and more of herself to his seemingly disinterested gaze.

"Essentially," he continued while the married, blond twenty-eight year old started undressing before him, "I was hired to manage the new product launch. I will assume for a moment that just like with all the other corporate officers, stock options are very important to you." Another sip of scotch and another request. "Just remove the rest…wait, come here please."

Dani walked the few steps over to him silently. He reached across and rubbed the silky lace of her bra between his fingers. "La Perla, right? Very nice." He drew his hand back and she knew she should move back so he could see all of her. "Take your hair out of that French braid – show me what you really look like, Daniella." Lifting her arms up and back, Dani pushed her chest forward towards the increasingly attractive man. She quickly released her long, naturally wavy, blond locks. Stroking through it with her fingers left it full, creating a perfect frame for her beautiful face and resting gently at her shoulders.

"Leave your underwear on…for now." She stepped back slowly until she could feel the arm of the chair; she used it to support herself while she continued to remove her skirt and her pantyhose. She was trembling as her excitement built.

"A successful launch before the IPO…" Dani gasped when he mentioned the plan to take their company public – it was information for corporate officers only. His grin widened. "Not to worry, Counselor…I will be an officer by the next board meeting. I expect our boss will fill you in after we return from this little gathering." She unzipped her skirt and pushed it slowly over her round, firm ass and down her legs. "A successful launch will create at least twelve new millionaires, Daniella. I know you will be one of them – congratulations." When her skirt hit the floor, Dani stepped out of it and moved closer to the chair to support herself. Her knees were shaking so hard she could barely stand. Since her marriage five years before, only her husband and her doctor had seen her as exposed as she was now. Her mind hardly registered his comment about her imminent wealth.

Alan reached into his front pocket and extracted something that he tossed over to Dani. "There's a sharp little blade folded up in there. Just cut them off – there's no graceful way to remove pantyhose. That's why you won't wear them any longer." She found the blade and started to cut as her pulse rate continued to climb.

"The product is actually quite good," he continued in a conversational tone, "better than first expected. When your people realized what they had, they hired me. They don't want to be rich, Daniella, they want to be wealthy…and they know I can make that happen." Alan watched keenly as she used the sharp little knife to shred the offensive garment. When she was left in only bra and matching panties, the silver-haired man left his seat and walked over to her. "I do need help, though, so I re-organized the Sales Department. The formal introduction of my five new managers will be at the closing of the conference tomorrow." He took the small knife out of her hand and turned her around so he was behind her. She felt him before he touched her.

Dani was starting to feel light-headed as the blood drained from her head, heating her skin wherever his hands moved over her trembling body. Alan dipped his fingers under the lace cup of her bra and rolled her swollen rubbery nipple between his fingertips. His other hand skimmed across her firm, flat tummy and dipped below the lace trim at the top of her matching bikini panties. She gasped and her knees buckled when he palmed her bare mound and slid his thick middle finger into her sopping cunt.

"Lovely, Daniella. Waxed?" he asked her as though he was discussing a piece of fruit. She shook her head in reply. "Ahh," he said with a grin, "lasered, huh? Smart lady." He was plunging his finger into her deeper and deeper with each thrust; Dani was on the brink of another orgasm and he wasn't even acknowledging it!

Alan kept talking – Dani tried to keep up with him. He took his hand out of her bra and gestured around the suite. "I like this room…get it every time I've been here. Some nice features. But, I'm sorry, I was telling you about the re-organization, wasn't I?"