Dani's New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the head of his stiffening cock drag along the back of her slick, wet thigh as he raised himself up behind her. The buzzing in her ears was deafening and the steam clouds in the shower obscured her vision. Alan took a bottle of baby oil from the shower caddy and spilled some in his hand. Dani gasped when his oil-coated fingers slid between her spread cheeks. "Uhhhhhhhhhh….please, Alan," she moaned in desperation, "I've never…OH GOD!!!" She tried to hold her scream in as his finger found her puckered hole.

"Push back, darling, push back and relax…that's the secret." His ragged whispering penetrated her overloaded senses.

"Unnnggghhh," she moaned deeply while complying and his finger slid smoothly past the rubbery ring and into her ass. "Please, don't hurt me, Alan…" Unbelievably, he felt her asshole relax and loosen the death grip around his finger. He slipped a second finger into her, gently working her sphincter, and he felt the tremors in her burning cunt. The woman was insatiable.

He wasn't surprised by her deep moan when he removed his fingers and held them to her lips. Without a word, she put them in her mouth and sucked them clean. He took his hand back and grabbed the base of his rock-hard cock. He rubbed the large, mushroom-shaped head between her swollen labia, searching for the entrance to her exquisite cunt when he dipped his head down and chuckled in her ear. "Not my thing, Daniella." She relaxed for a moment and then felt her world explode as he found her golden gate and plunged his full length into her pulsating quim.

He remained still, giving her time to adjust to him…letting her pussy lubricate the thick intruder as he spoke again. "That would be Paul, Counselor…one of the two brothers you saw earlier." He started fucking her with deep, long strokes…pounding her cunt in a steady rhythm. His left hand slid up her wet flesh until her breast was covered, her still tender nipple caught between his long fingers and he started to pull on it again. "He'll have you begging for it - after just one time, dear. I've seen it happen before."

Dani felt herself pulled in a hundred different directions as Alan overloaded all her sensory receptors. His right hand was exploring the erotic shape and feel of her smooth mound, just occasionally letting a fingertip slide close to her throbbing clit. The steady rhythm of his long, thick cock increased slightly in speed as he changed his approach angle for deeper penetration. His constant attention to her hyper-sensitive nipple was causing a delicious burn that was directly connected to her cunt. And she couldn't get the image of the blond Sales Manager…his cock buried deep in her ass… out of her mind.

Alan let his fingertip drift over her little pink hood more and more as he slowed his stroke down until each single thrust, starting outside her gaping pussy and ending up pressed against her cervical ring, seemed like a complete fuck by itself. When he pushed himself through the last barrier to her liquid core, he held himself tight against her back. His left hand was squeezing her abused tit and his right was playing a symphony on her lips and her clit when he said, "Sasha, the pretty little brunette…you remember, yes?" She nodded her head, unable to speak. "She told me once…" He pulled out again, this time using his cock-head to spank her pussy before fucking it back into her again. "…she said nothing was better than Paul in her ass while his brother, James, fucked her pussy."

Dani was lost in the sensual images that Alan was painting with his words, his fingers and his hard, thrusting fuck-pole. The steam from the shower heads swirled around them as he took her higher, faster and with more intensity than she'd ever felt before; the waves were crashing around her, one after another as his thick cock kept pounding her pussy relentlessly…never stopping…never slowing down. She had been waiting for this…for him…for someone to discover her deepest desires…someone with the strength to bring her over to this scary, highly erotic and extremely seductive new world.

The gorgeous blond lawyer, pressed against the flat slate as the steaming water beat against her hot, flushed skin, arched her back and threw her perfect ass back into him… her new lover…no, not lover…her mentor and guide through her newly chosen world. She squeezed her pussy around his thickness, making him feel her…making him know… her cunt was his.

When he felt her sex close around him, squeeze him and hold him deep inside, he knew she would take the journey with him. Her understanding and acceptance of what he was going to do to her…with her…for her…lit a fire deep inside him that started boiling his cum and building pressure in his balls; nothing could stop the cataclysm that rose up through his cock and exploded in the liquid, molten core over her overloaded cunt.

"Unnnggghhh…oh GOD DAMN!" Her reaction was as intense as his touch as the thumbs and fingers of both hands worked in concert. With each jet of hot semen, the fingers on his left hand pinched her burning nipple while the fingers on his right squeezed her clit.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Once again she heard the scream long before she realized it was coming from her. Dani's climax overpowered her as she felt his hot cum splashing her womb. She felt her body and soul rocket into space, towards the brilliant center of the sun, and it was all she could do to hug the slick gray slate as she felt herself cumming over and over on the hard, hot cock buried deep within her.

Daniella Evans, the beautiful blond, married corporate lawyer, was only barely aware as Alan took her out of the shower, wrapped her in soft, warms towels and put her into his bed. "Sleep now, Daniella," he whispered in her ear, "tomorrow we'll start for real."