Dani's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the bed, Cheryl turned back to Alan, giving him a long and loving kiss. "She's very special, Alan," she nodded towards the shower as she spoke. "Are you going to keep her? You know she won't stay apetfor long."

"I know," he said as he stroked Cheryl's tight body. "Maybe...don't say anything, my dear friend...if she decides to stay with me...maybe I'll work with a partner again."

The brunette shivered as his thumbs caressed her still sensitive nipples, but it was more from the image of the two of them together...very powerful, she thought. But now it was time to get professional again and when Dani stepped out of the shower, Cheryl disengaged herself from Alan and stepped under the hot spray herself.

Minutes later, she was showing Dani all of the new wardrobe she had purchased earlier that morning on the lawyer's behalf. And Dani was very pleased with Cheryl's taste and sense of style. The lingerie was extremely sexy – she smiled at Alan as all theLa Perlalabels fell around the beautifully flimsy garments. Dresses, suits and blouses were all very professionally styled and beautifully accessorized, yet they made Dani look more feminine and decidedly sexier than she did in her own things. Finally, there were two outfits that Dani knew should would be wearing later. One was appropriate for any of the hottest clubs in New York, South Beach or LA. The other was more suited to the public display windows of the whorehouses in Amsterdam. She couldn't wait to wear them both.

Cheryl apologized to Alan for only finding a few outfits in the short time he'd given her, but both Alan and Dani were pleased and impressed with her selections and Dani told Cheryl she would be in touch soon for more shopping help. The satisfied stylist left shortly afterward.

Left alone for what seemed like the first time that morning, Alan and Dani regarded each other warily, each feeling a subtle change in their new and developing relationship. Alan had dressed while the women explored and experimented with Dani's new wardrobe and now, as he stood before his nakedpet, he was pleased to see the brilliant young lawyer, eyes cast downward, sink gracefully to her knees and assume herslaveposition. As he moved closer to her, she looked up at the man who so completely overwhelmed her and changed her life in less than one day. This time, he noticed a small but triumphant smile behind her stunning green eyes.

The experienced mentor knew what she needed to hear – what surprised him was how easily it rolled off his tongue. "Very nicely done, Daniella," he said with true admiration. "I think Sasha will be pleased if you show her that same effort and energy level." Dani smiled back at him, blushing slightly at the unexpected praise and surprised to find her rose-colored nipples were getting excited at the thought of what was to come later. "Mmmmm," Alan moaned deeply and appreciatively as his fingers found her lengthening buds, "I think your getting as anxious as I am, darling, but it's getting late and we need to meet my staff for lunch before the closing session of the conference. Why don't we get you dressed, Daniella...something that says you are a Corporate Officer to the sales force," Alan started to grin, "and at the same time, lets my five lucky managers..." Dani moaned as she remembered her nude appearance on the balcony for them the night before, "know that you are theirspecial compensation...you will be theirfuck-toyuntil I decide otherwise."

Dani's moan turned into a deep, guttural groan as his fingers squeezed her tender nipples and his words inflamed her libido. At that moment, there wasnothingthat the brilliant, beautiful, and married corporate attorney wanted more than to be used and abused by the four handsome, well-built men and the exotic and beautiful Sasha. Alan released her sore, tender pink buds and the sudden sensation of the blood rushing back into the tortured flesh produced a quick burning feeling that caused a small climax to burst unexpectedly through her.

Keeping her eyes locked on to her mentor's, Dani rose gracefully to her feet. She saw his eyes track to her hand, to the finger she used to slide across her wet and vibrating pussy lips. Gathering what she could of her own liquid sex, the exquisite young blond brought her hand slowly upwards, opened her mouth and slid the juicy finger between her lips. She moaned at the taste of herself, surprised that she no longer felt any inhibitions at all.

"Thank you,Master," she whispered with downcast eyes.

Alan watched quietly as his newestprotégéchose her outfit with care to his direction. (He knew already he would keep her as long as she wanted to stay.) He could feel the warmth coming from his groin as she sat on the edge of the bed and rolled a pair of black thigh-highs up her firm and beautifully trim legs. She stood and turned her back to him, leaning over the bed to choose again. He sighed with total appreciation as Dani thrust her perfect ass up, her legs spread just enough to let her naked pussy be seen from behind.

She made her choices and dressed quickly. A transparent black lace thong and matching demi-bra were covered by a strikingly tailored grey pinstripe suit. The jacket fit snugly against her chest; the skirt was cut below the knee, but there was a slit up the side that went almost to her hip. Black, open-toe heels completed her outfit.

He stood next to the bar as she modeled her outfit for his approval. Along with the perfection of the clothes that covered her, Alan noticed a smile in her eyes – a sense of pride that wasnotpart of what aslaveshould be feeling. He knew she was expecting a compliment – he chose to give her a lesson in humility instead.

"On your knees,slut," his voice was harsh and cold. Dani dropped to the ground and assumed the proper position immediately in front of the handsome dark man. "Yes, Daniella, you are quite lovely. Everyone will see the beautiful, blond, successful lawyer. But we see more, don't we?"

Alan thrust his hand inside Dani's suit jacket and pulled fiercely on her nipple. "What do we see, Daniella?"

The pain was immediate. The burning started at her breast and was instantly flooding her cunt as well. "Aslut, Master. I am yourslave." She whimpered her answer back, riding the electric fire as he pulled and twisted even harder.

"Remember that, Daniella...always." He released his fingers and the momentary ease was replaced by another long burn as the blood refilled the tortured tip once again. "Now, just to make sure you are clear about everything...unzip my pants and put me in your mouth."

With tears from the pain in her tit running down her face, Dani did as she was told. Incredibly, through all of it, she remained completely excited by him and overwhelmed by the sensations of her new situation. Her excitement rose with each centimeter of cock that she took between her lips. She felt her pussy start to tremble in anticipation...seemingly overnight she has become acum junkieand can't get enough of his delicious crème. She is thrilled at the thought that she could climax just by sucking a cock and her mind is bringing her to that special place as she starts sucking on him.

Through her climbing euphoria, Dani notices that while his hands are on her head, holding her in place, he has not pushed himself through to her throat...he was not fucking her mouth. She was momentarily puzzled until she heard him groan and felt a hot splash fill her mouth. Her cunt exploded as she heard his voice from so far away. "Swallow it,slut. Drink my piss, Daniella... remember who andwhatyou are."

Overcome by everything that had happened in the last sixteen hours, Dani felt her body explode in a sublime ecstasy as she let his bitter urine slide down her throat.

Moments later, dressed and refreshed, Alan led Dani to the lunch meeting with his staff.