Dani's New Life Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Winston Roberts, her Contracts professor, was until quite recently the only member of a very select group – men who could have her just for the asking. That he was brilliant was beyond question; he saw a logic in words that few others understood as well as he and he transformed the Law with his unique vision. He was a handsome, very young and fit sixty year old and with all the time he'd spent in TV studios as 'the legal expert' over the years, he developed a style that added to his appeal. But he'd never asked when she was his student; he'd seen her potential both physically and scholastically and decided to train her mind first. He regretted the fact that she married so quickly after finishing school, but only slightly. He knew that if she lived up to her potential, they would see each other again...and he was right.

She knew she was staring but there was nothing she could do as the hot flush of embarrassment and arousal spread across her pale, beautiful skin. The longer she stood before him, silent and exposed, the more her pussy moistened with her aromatic girl-juice. The thought that he might smell her...or even see her moisture drip down her inner thigh...was enough to start another mini-climax deep in her swollen sex. Dani was hard-pressed to keep her low moans to herself as her former teacher's eyes slowly and deliberately scanned her body from top to bottom and then back up again.

The deep, tremulous tones quickened her pulse just like they did when she was a first-year student. "What a pleasant surprise, Ms. Spinetti. I thought you would have followed a rather different career path after law school, but there's nothing wrong with the service industries." Her face turned bright red as his words flowed over her. He twirled his finger, indicating his desire for Dani to turn around. "But first," he said, "put that tray down." He tapped his long, elegant fingers on a table next to him and Dani bent over to set the tray down, totally aware that her stiff, swollen nipples were only inches away from him. Before she knew it, he was rolling her nipple between his fingers, stretching and pulling and making her moan louder with each tug. "These probably taste much better than thehors-d'ouvres, don't they?" After a hard little pinch, he motioned again for Dani to turn around. "If I'd known you were going to wind up like this, Ms. Spinetti," his polished voice made her feel so inferior, "we could have found far easier ways to get you good grades." His smirk was so degrading, leaving Dani feeling dirty and trashy and so incredibly excited.

As she stood and began her turn, Dani realized someone had stepped behind her. Facing away from her Contracts professor, she was now standing directly in front of her Torts instructor. "Now don't be teasing this pretty young thing, Win. You know she's Mrs. Evans now." The deepbassochuckle hadn't changed at all. Dr. Roosevelt Armstrong was approaching his sixties with grace and humor. His once-shaved scalp was now covered with short grey wiry curls and he'd added about twenty pounds to his once-thin 5'11" frame, but he still seemed as powerful and passionate as ever. Dr. Roberts was certainly her most important teacher, but 'Rosie' Armstrong was always her favorite. He had been an old family friend and had always treated Dani with affection and respect both at home and at school. But now, like his colleague before him, he was looking at her unhidden charms and touching his old friend's daughter in a most un-family friend like way.

Dr. Roberts' voice startled her from behind. "You mean the Mrs. Evans who took everything I taught her and became the darling of Wall Street, making a reputation and a mountain of money for herself? That same young woman who never once came by to saythank you, Professor?"

Her face was dark red and burning as she realized the truth in his words. She looked up into Dr. Armstrong's eyes, searching for forgiveness, or at least some understanding. He gave her nothing. "Yes, Win, that would be the same one. I haven't heard from her since her wedding... and now this most pleasant surprise." Dani gasped as he punctuated his words with his thick finger sliding into her wet pussy. "Yes, Win, a most pleasant surprise." His chuckle sounded just a little more ominous this time...or maybe it was because his fingertip found her G-spot and was working it expertly. Whatever the reason, her breathing was getting fast and shallow and her moaning was getting louder with each passing second.

"Rosie, when thewildly successfulMrs. Evans put the tray down a moment ago, do you think she was showing you her naked and exposed anus as an invitation?" At first, Dr. Roberts' voice was so normal and conversational that it almost covered up the meaning of his words.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggurnnnnnnnmmm..." Dani never realized that the sound she heard was coming from deep inside her right before her eyes rolled back and an overwhelming climax ripped through her. Both of her former professors laughed together as they held their most successful student as upright as they could manage. Thankfully, James was there in an instant to take the semi-conscious girl out of their hands.

He sat her down on a couch giving her time to recover her breath and her demeanor before he returned to Dani's former instructors. They were all surprised to see her only a minute later standing behind them with a fresh tray of hot appetizers and very sexy smile. "Gentlemen, I must apologize...I never actually offered you anything to eat." She moved between the three men, catching each of them with her stunning eyes. "See anything you'd like to nibble on?" Dani flipped her silky blonde hair like a teenager, enjoying her obvious effect on the older men.

"Dani, I think you must have been about sixteen years old when I first saw something I'd still like to nibble." Rosie's deep chuckle made James and Winston insist he recall the decade-old incident. Delighted at being the center of attention, the long-time family friend started to tell them about a summer afternoon at her father's suburban mansion. "They had a huge pool with an even larger deck...a wet bar and a soda fountain...it was really..."

"We don't think you wanted to nibble the wet bar, Rosie...get on with it," exhorted Winston Roberts. "Get to the good stuff!"

"Well, yes...sorry...anyway, this delightful creature had been swimming in a sexy, white tank suit. You remember the style, boys...high-cut over the hip and a very low-cut back. Very sexy – but not revealing. I was sitting on a chaise lounge, talking to Artie about a case he was working on, when his delightful little girl climbed out of the pool and started walking towards us. Remember that, Dani?" She shook her head no, not losing her sexy smile for an instant. "Well, fellas, as she came closer to us, the afternoon sun hit her in a most picturesque way. Her cute little teenage nipples were clearly poking through the top of her suit and even better, the sunlight caused shadows that clearly outlined her tiny virginal pussy...almost better than if she'd been naked."

Dani felt the heat of the blood rushing through her face and her chest; she was flushed deep red with the shame of the memory that suddenly came back and overwhelmed her. She remembered that suit and the way she felt when she'd noticed her father and his friend looking at her in a mostpeculiarway. She remembered her pussy starting to moisten and her nipples getting harder and more visible as she moved closer to the two men. She knew her father expected her to be polite and walk over to them, but she could feel her nipples growing against the suit and she was feeling so ashamed and embarrassed.

"I turned to Artie, said something like 'your little girl's growing up very beautifully' and then, I'll never forget it, he says..."

"I say 'Rosie, if I ever see you look at her that way again..." The deep, dramatic voice sent Dani tumbling into her very first out-of-body experience – her body frozen as her father continued the story from behind her. "I'll kick your skinny black ass all the way back to Africa."

As the men laughed and greeted the newest arrival, Dani felt like she was floating above them, observing them while she figured out what she wanted to do. One vision that guided her was the way she 'saw' her father looking at her from the rear. He wasn't acting displeased at all! If she had to describe his expression, she would have saidloving and proudand this sudden realization brought her back to herself. As she tried to control her breathing and stop the incessant drip of girl-juice down the inside of her thighs, she concentrated on her immediate circumstances. This washerlife, she told herself...these wereherdecisions. She knew that if she truly had the courage Alan had given her credit for, she would not only survive this encounter, she would make them all admire her even more.

The greetings and small talk stopped and the silence gave the trembling blonde daughter the opening she needed. Handing the tray to James with a sexy smile and a humble "Please, Sir?" Dani turned slowly, catching Win Roberts' eye first and then Rosie Armstrong's with wickedly dirty grins before standing directly in front of her father.

She was trying to breathe slowly and evenly as she watched her father's loving and adoring eyes move over her flushed and heated flesh. Dani took the opportunity to gaze upon him the same way. Just an inch over six feet and perhaps two hundred and twenty pounds, his tanned face was as handsome as ever; the only real change over the years was his black hair turning silver. That's when she saw it for the first time – that's when sheknewthat Alan Jacobs and her father were cut from the same cloth. Dani trembled as the electric buzz spread out from her wet sex.

When his gaze returned to her face, she saw the same loving expression she had always seen in his deep, warm eyes and his familiar smile. Arthur Spinetti took a step forward and gently cradled Dani's face in his hands. As was his habit, he kissed his daughter gently on her forehead, then lightly on the tip of her nose and then finally on her lips. They had greeted each other that way as long as either could remember.

Dani melted into his tall, familiar body as they hugged. "Dani, I can't begin to tell you how beautiful you are this evening...how proud of you I am." Arthur whispered this into Dani's ear before he let her out of his arms.

She didn't want to let go! Dani found herself enjoying the feel of her stiff, exposed nipples rubbing against her father's dress shirt. She'd dreamed a long time ago that she rubbed her naked pussy against him and now that was happening as well – it was all too good to give up. But, she realized, some fantasies of a horny teenager should probably remain just that and after a tight final hug, she let him move away.

He put his hands firmly on her hips and turned his beautiful and talented daughter back to face James and the two professors. "Well, gentlemen, what do you think of my little girl now? You don't need to say anything...your stroke-like expressions tell me all I need to know."

Dani was totally on fire. Her ownfatherwas exhibiting her, naked and exposed, to his old friends and her former teachers...and they were laughing about it. She was so incredibly turned on by the whole situation she almost missed her father's next remark.

"James," he said quite conversationally, "am I right to assume ourfriendlent you my daughter for the evening?" James nodded his assent with a big grin. "Then, would you mind if I..."

"Certainly, Mr. Spinetti...I pass her to you...for a moment." Winston and Rosie laughed and commented that James should have been a lawyer as well.

"I appreciate that, my friend," he said quietly to the tall, bald black waiter. Then he turned back to the others. "Don't be alarmed – I'm going to steal my little girl away for a few minutes so we can talk." He kissed Dani lightly on her shoulder as she faced her teachers. "I expect she has several questions she'd like answered. After that, I will be leaving so I'll speak to you both very soon." He paused long enough to know he had everyone's full attention. "Win, you didn't know her then so you can't answer. Rosie," he directed his attention to his oldest friend, "tell me...who looks hotter at the age of twenty-eight...Dani...or Theresa?"

Dani's gasp was audible throughout the suite. The implications of her father's question were too much to absorb without reaction. But her father seemed to ignore her response along with everyone else as he continued to humiliate her. "I do expect to hear from both of you very soon, though, with complete and explicit details of what you will have done to my daughter after I leave. And I want your honest opinions, friends...Teri will want to know if her little girl is even half the fuck she is...she may need to give her lessons." Without another word, Arthur Spinetti took his daughter's hand in his and led her through the suite to an empty bedroom.

When the door shut behind them, Dani jumped back into her father's arms. She felt she was on the verge of a new understanding with him and her mother, if what she'd heard was correct. But again, after a quick kiss, Arthur gently pushed his little girl back into a chair as he sat down on the bed.

"Daddy, is something wrong? That's the second time..."

"No, darling, nothing is wrong at all." She could see the love in his eyes shine all over her. "But Dani, please understand...I haven't seen you...like this...in a long time. You are more beautiful than I could ever have imagined, Daniella. When I look at you like this...I tell myself...I'm admiring a work of art, a living statue." He paused and looked away for a moment. Then he raised his face, a big smile on his lips. "You know, counselor, they can put you away for fucking a statue, huh?" As he'd hoped, he made her laugh and the tension was broken enough for him to explain a few things before he had to leave. "Ask me anything, honey."

"Daddy, please...I don't know what to ask. Tell me what you want me to know and then I'll ask if I still need to, okay?"

He looked at his grown-up daughter and saw so much of her mother he thought he should start there. "First thing, Dani...I'm not betraying anyone's trust...your mother knows we are both here tonight. You might not have believed it, sweetie, but your mother has always been a very free spirit. Yes, of course, the only way those two letches could possibly compare you to your mother is if they have already had her. They have, Dani, singly and together, with and without me present, for many years. My friends have been relying on genetics, hoping and praying actually that you've inherited your parents' sexual outlook, to finally get a chance with you.

"Dani, your mother and I both apologize...it's a little late, we know...but at the time, we thought we were doing the right thing, being quite strict with you as a schoolgirl. We always thought you would totally embrace sex as soon as you were exposed to it – we just wanted to delay it until you were as emotionally ready for it as you were physically. What we didn't anticipate was your marriage to Jimmy – for that we are truly sorry." He paused and looked around the room as he gathered his thoughts before looking directly into her lustrous green eyes once again.

"Your mother and I met your new friend, Alan Jacobs, about fifteen or sixteen years ago. We have enjoyed our association with him immensely over the years – both personally and professionally. When he knew there was a good chance he would be working for your company, he called and your mother invited him to dinner. Sometime during the evening, he expressed a more than passing interest in the state of your marriage.

"Dani, I told him that as far as I knew, you were faithful to your marriage, though not necessarily still deeply in love with your husband. Your mother agreed completely, but if we overstepped our bounds by telling him, again, we apologize. However, by your very presence here...and your new sense ofstyle...I think we were correct in our actions."

Her father's voice turned hard, almost formal and she recognized the same willful strength that Alan had as his disposal. "Daniella," the sound startled her and he noticed that her nipples hardened as soon as she recognized the authority in his voice. "Do you think of Alan as yourMaster?"

She could barely hear her own response over the beating of her heart and the sound of blood rushing through her body. "Yes, Daddy."

"Does he bring you indescribable pleasure from shame and embarrassment?" His eyes were cold and digging deeply into her soul.

"Yes, Daddy." Her shame now was smelling her own arousal as her father kept at her.

"Has he made you climax harder than ever...untouched...purely by humiliating you? You, my brilliant daughter, my Harvard-educated prodigy? Has he made you his slut, Dani? His whore?"

The beautiful daughter was shaking before her father; he had never spoken to her this way before. He had never revealed anything of a personal nature like this before and Dani was thrilled and excited beyond belief knowing that she was so much like her parents in so many ways. His voice was like the specter of total doom and destruction, daring her to lie or to hold something back.

"It took your mother just over a day, Daniella, twenty-six hours after he told us of his intention to seduce, dominate and enslave her, before she swallowed the urine he'd left in her mouth." Dani couldn't draw a breath and her heart seemed to stop cold as she stared open-mouthed at her father. "How long did it take you, Princess, before you let a stranger piss in your mouth?"

Her body was trembling, tears running down her beautiful face as her father humiliated her more than Alan ever had. And only then did Dani realize the gift her father was giving her – making her love him even more.

"Twelve hours, Daddy," she sobbed her answer, riding her shame and humiliation to the next level. As discreetly as she could, the nervous and frightened daughter spread her knees ever so slightly. She understood that her father would never take what she fantasized about giving him, but she knew, somehow, that he would appreciate knowing what he did to her...for her. As she cried and confessed to being Alan'sslut, she brought her arms down and her hands to her thighs. She watched her father's eyes track down over her swollen, dark pink nipples and her flat tummy and then they opened slightly wider as he was drawn to the barely open slice of pink between his little girls thighs. She gave him one second to burn the beautiful image into his brain forever before her pussy closed and her thighs came back together.

He brought his eyes up directly to hers and when she saw the cold intensity had been replaced by the love and warmth she'd always found there, she knew they would be okay. "Questions, honey?" He spoke in the voice he'd always used to comfort her as a child.

"Do you still love me, Daddy?" She couldn't help it, bursting into tears again. "After I did such aterrible, dirtything?"

They took a few minutes and Dani finally realized her parents' love and support was and would always be as strong for her as it was for each other. They truly understood what she was going through – with her marriage and with Alan. And she had their unconditional love and support with that as well. Finally, it came down to her last question for the evening. "Daddy, why don't you want me?"

Arthur's instincts, the ones that made him such a good lawyer, urged him to leave that one unanswered, but the plaintive look on his daughter's face wouldn't let him. "My darling girl, I know...right now you think that has to be a part of loving you." He put his arms out and she came to him. He whispered in her ear as they hugged. "Dani, love, I know how beautiful...how desirable you are. Believe me, little girl," he kissed her ear so gently, "it's not that I don't want you. I do...more than you'll ever know. I'm just old enough to realize that we can't always get what we want, Dani. And that's not always a bad thing." He squeezed her tight, knowing it wasn't the answer she thought she wanted. "Sometimes, baby girl, it's a way to show an even stronger love."