Dani's New Life Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let her go, out of his grasp as she found a tissue to wipe her eyes. "Daddy," her eyes still lit with hope and desire, "if I wasn't your daughter?"

She loved the cruel smile and the glare in his eyes. "Daniella, you would still be chained in the basement, all of us having our way with you,slut!"

Her smile was like a teenager being told she was votedprom queen. "Thanks, Daddy. Tell Mom I love you both and I'll call her soon. Will she talk to me about Alan?"

"I think so, honey – just ask her whatever you want." He took her face in his hands and repeated their three-step kiss. "Gotta go, sweetheart. Call me when you can about Jimmy and the rest. Love you, baby."

"Love you, Daddy." And then he was gone. Dani sat for a minute, absorbing what she could and remembering the rest for later before fixing her make-up and making her way back to James and the others. As she walked back to the men waiting for her, she found herself giggling at yet another new paradox. As much as she reveling in the pleasure of her new-found sexuality, knowing she was about to get more cock and pussy in the next several months than most people get in their lives...what she really wanted was about twenty minutes alone in her old room. She pictured herself turned on by reading some passages fromThe Story of Oand finger-fucking her naked pussy...playing with her swollen clit...making herself cum over and over thinking...my Daddy saw me naked...and feeling so ashamed and embarrassed and hotter than ever before.

She approached the unlikely grouping of two distinguished law professors and a room service waiter, feeling their hungry eyes burning through her exposed flesh. It only made her more excited and anxious to prove herself to all the new men in her life who suddenly seemed to be judging her sointimately. As she drew closer, the heat of sex and expectations seemed to grow stronger; the hot blonde lawyer, known to most all of the men left in the room, felt the flames of lust burn away any lingering ties to her past. She looked around the room and saw everyone was staring at her...talking about her...alone and naked with her father...and her skin started to burn with shame and embarrassment and her glaring, lust-filled eyes stared back – filling them all with a terrible hunger and desire.

Dani moved in front of James, standing about three feet away. She spread her feet to shoulder width and then clasped her arms behind her back, hands holding elbows and forcing her chest to thrust up and out. With her glaring green eyes looking down, she asked for permission to speak. After James assented, she looked at him with a smile and passed on her father's thanks for letting him have a few minutes alone with her. Then her smile faded but her eyes got brighter.

"Master," she began softly, using the blues bar voice that she knew James loved, "did you want me to keep servinghors-d'oeuvresto all the guests? Or was there something else you wanted? I know my father is expecting me to entertain my dear, old professors..." she giggled – but it just sounded so dirty, "and I don't know what time I'm expected back. And now I see all these other fine gentlemen," her gaze swept the room, curiously quiet now, "seem to be interested as well."

James looked around the suite and saw what Dani was referring to. All the men were silent, staring at Dani, Winston, Rosie and himself. Even the other two servers were standing still – holding half-empty trays but just watching to see what might develop. But as James was surveying the room, Winston Roberts took control.

"Whatexactlyare you saying, Ms Evans? Do the attentions of all these men interest you? You will be taken tonight, counselor." Dani couldn't remember her face feeling so flushed before, her humiliation so open before this powerful group of her most senior and important peers. "The only decision you need to make, littleDarling of Wall Street,is whether you want to be the Harvard Law Schoolslutfor a night or if you'd rather be an officialSlutof Phi Lambda Alpha." Suddenly the silence broke and cheers of 'hear hear' and 'to Phi LamSluts'were heard through the nervous laughter. "Mind you, Ms Evans, there's only ever been one other for this Chapter House."

The frightened, nervous attorney looked at James for some help and guidance. She knew that this might be her true watershed moment. Everything she had done up until this very moment was still ultimately reversible. This would cross that line – these were important, powerful men that guided her profession and they made and enforced the rules which were the foundation for her public life as a Corporate Officer and lawyer. James kept his expression as neutral as he could – whatever happened, he knew he was going to spendquality timewith this surprisingly sexy and accommodating young white girl. "As your currentMaster, I will let it be your choice,slut. But make it quickly...if they accept you as their fraternity slut, there will be a 'paddling' ceremony." He looked at the group more closely and beckoned Dani closer so he could whisper to her.

"I don't think more than half-a-dozen of them old men gonna fuck you, darlin', maybe one or two get a little kinky – nothing you can't handle." Dani was feeling the familiar vibrations starting to spread from the deep core of her sex outwards along every nerve path through her muscle and skin. "But you be famous for this, girl...they put your name – permanently – into the wood paddle...just be you and one other." Her knees were shaking so hard she could barely stand and the electric vibrations were concentrating all around her throbbing clit and her stiff, swollen nipples.

Dani made herself back up just enough to raise her head and make her choice known. Her voice quivered like it was her first day in Law School. "If these fine gentlemen, brothers of Phi Lambda Alpha, will have me as their Official Slut, if it pleases myMaster, that would be my choice." The blonde, twenty-eight year old suburban lawyer felt her girl-juice start dripping out of her pussy and her eyes started to roll back into her head.

James caught her before she fell and laid her gently on the couch. Dani opened her eyes just a moment later to find herself surrounded by the remaining 'brothers'. They circled the couch, peering down at her with all kinds of different expressions, and their fingers touched her smooth, young flesh with long-forgotten desires. It thrilled her to see the want and the hunger in their eyes – she never really understood what kind of feelings her new sexuality could bring to her until now. She was naked and exposed, her most private and secret places open to public inspection and the touch of strangers. Her flesh was electric and her cunt was liquid desire. Putting herself in the hands of the most powerful group of men she knew, virtually begging them to use and abuse her, was by far the biggest risk she had ever taken and she couldn't wait any longer to see if she'd made the right choice.

Her nipples were being pulled and pinched while someone removed the quarter-cup bra from her perfect 36C breasts. Elsewhere, she felt other long, inquisitive fingers move through the folds of her labia while others removed her garters and still others rolled her stockings down her long, fit legs. She was vaguely aware of some verbal formalities in the background – motions and seconds and voting – and then another toast to their newestslut. And while all the poking and prodding fingers had kept her arousal at a peak, they weren't nearly enough to get her over to the next level.

As she tried to make sense of everything happening around her, Dani felt all those fingers grabbing on to her, lifting her up and turning her body over until she lay straddled lengthwise across the top of the back cushion of the couch. Her left arm and leg hung straight down, almost touching the carpeted floor; her right arm and leg rested on the seat cushions. Her head lay to one side on the heavy leather. Dani heard moaning and then realized it was coming from her as she unconsciously ground her naked, hairless crotch into the soft, black leather covering the thick cushions. She heard someone call for a pillow and then hands were on her again, circling her hips and lifting her flat tummy off the couch. When she settled back down, she felt the cool, smooth cotton of a pillow beneath her hips and she knew instantly that her firm, round ass was spread open and pointing to the heavens.

She heard them, these wise leaders of industry, commerce and government admiring her various attributes while at the same time disparaging her morals and her mental capacity for being in this predicament. The combination of praise and disgust was almost too much for Dani to bear. She would argue before some of these distinguished men someday – would they even be listening to her...or just remembering this one, fateful night? As her uncertainty mounted and her nerves came more into play, Dani thought for a fleeting moment to stop them. But before her eyes could open and find someone to help

SLAP!!!

"Mmmmuunnnnnggghhh!!!" Dani tried so hard not to scream, biting the soft leather as the pain spread outward from her burning, clenching ass. Her eyes blinked out the tears that came with the shock and pain from the flat wooden board and they opened to find the instrument of her torture in the hands of Winston Roberts.

"It is customary to thank the person who gives you something, Ms Evans, isn't it?" He moved closer to the back of the couch, his crotch only inches from her face as she lay there looking over her left shoulder. He showed her the polished hardwood paddle that was the symbol of Phi Lambda Alpha, filled with signatures of very famous and powerful men burned into the wood and sealed with numerous coats of heavy varnish. "I gave you the loving touch of our sacred paddle, little girl. Someone wishing to be our Official Slut would certainly want to thank me," he smiled and looked at the men surrounding the couch, "and all these other fine gentlemen when they present her with the same loving touch."

There was no going back – any chance she may have had was already gone. And not very surprisingly, this realization brought Dani back to the acceptance of her new self and the confidence that instilled in her. With her sexiest, husky voice she thanked her former professor, never dreaming that her fantasies from years ago might come true like this. He handed the long, heavy paddle to his old friend Roosevelt Armstrong who gave Dani the second part of her gift. When the heat from the wood kissed her ass, she thanked him and watched him pass the paddle to another.

By the fifth strike, Dani had transported herself to her very ownDark Placewhere she could change the very nature of the pain she felt and transform it to an intense, unnatural pleasure. By the time the last of the old fraternity brothers took his turn, they were barely tapping the paddle against the shivering, trembling cherry-red flesh that covered her ass. She was aware of them all, watching her and touching her, nothing about her private any longer, and she used their energy to make herself climax over and over again as she lay sobbing and moaning on top of the soft leather cushions.

For the next several hours, Dani knew what it was to be truly humiliated and degraded. These men whom she knew and respected, who knew her family and had been guests in her father's home, had used her and abused her with no more consideration than they would have given to a stray dog in an alley. She was fucked in all of her holes, singly and together. She was moved from one piece of furniture to another, from one cock or set of pinching, pulling fingers to another. As soon as one of them finished another was ready for his turn to pleasure himself at her expense. Finally, the last of the remaining men approached the cum-covered, slutty, but stillcenterfold-quality blonde. The past president of the State Bar Association and currently sitting as a Federal District Court judge he was, without a doubt, the most powerful man Dani knew.

His power manifested itself physically as well. At well over sixty years old, he was still athletic and strong and he liked to display it. He strode over to the chair where Dani had been resting since her last encounter. He stood in front of her and grabbed a handful of her long, blonde hair. "Do you know who I am,slut?" Dani nodded, wondering what he was going to do, how he was going to humiliate her. "Then show me the respect I deserve." He unzipped his trousers and pulled his semi-hard cock out into the light. He was thick and long and he reminded her of Tony – all man and filled with testosterone and thick, creamy cum.

Dani guided his thick head and his fat shaft between her slightly swollen lips until his cockhead hit the back of her throat and she gagged.

SMACK!!

His free hand slapped her left tit hard and it took all the control Dani had to keep from biting the Judge's thickening cock. "If I want to hear you gag, counselor, I'll fucking make you gag... understand?" His eyes glared with that dangerous combination of power and passion as he slid his cock out of her mouth. With his left hand still full of her hair, he pulled her out of the chair, twisted her around, and pushed her over the soft padded arm. After he kicked her feet apart, he pressed his right arm down across the small of her back, forcing her heart-shaped ass up into the air. He slid his fat prick between her ass-cheeks as he pulled back on her hair. When her head was almost vertical, he leaned into her, pressing even harder on her curved spine, and whispered in her ear. "I do give you permission tosquealall you want,slut."

At first, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction and she remained totally silent as he plunged his long, hard cock through her dilated sphincter and lodged himself balls-deep in her tight, clutching rectum. But while he wasn't the first to take her anally that night, he was certainly the thickest – his hard, fat shaft carving new, unexplored pathways through her burning bowels. But after just a few more deep, dominating strokes, her ass was on fire and she couldn't stop the mewling and whimpering that came out of her mouth. He took his right arm off her back and sliding his hands and fingers roughly up her right side, he quickly found her stiff, swollen nipple. His grip on her hair tightened and she whimpered again as he drew her back to him – his mouth against her ear.

"I understand congratulations will be in order in a few months, Ms Evans," his harsh whisper held neither good feelings nor kind intentions. "Tell me, counselor, what will you enjoy more?" Dani's whimpering grew louder as his strong, thick fingers pulled her tortured nipple straight out from the tip of her breast, holding the full weight of her sexy tit by the stretched-out end. "All the new money..." Dani gasped, shocked that he would mention anything like that to her – especially under these circumstances, "...or my big, fat cock up your ass...every month...until I let you go?"

"Unnnngggghhhhh...Jesus...God..." Dani felt the sharp tear in her backside as the Judge fucked his steel-hard pole as far up her sweet young ass as he could. The pain only added to the electric vibrations that were threatening to overwhelm her as the core of her sex sent pulse after pulse of glowing energy through her flesh. She had to do it...had to tell him...the feelings of shame and humiliation were too much for the brutalized young lawyer.

"Yes...please, your Honor..." her voice was cracked and broken, strained from the way he'd twisted her head around by her hair, "please...take me...hurt me...fuck my ass harder thananyone, Judge...I'm yours, whenever you need me..." With total concentration, Dani used all of her internal muscles to clamp down hard on the Judge's enormous cock, over and over until even his powerful organ couldn't take any more stimulation and he unloosed the largest load Dani had taken all night, bathing her sorely abused rectal walls in hot, slippery cum. The change from the brutal savagery to the warm, silky smoothness was almost enough to bring her over the top, but her brutal abuser wasn't quite done with his display of dominance.

With apopthat kept her from crossing over, the Judge's softening organ vacated her hot ass and Dani suddenly felt cold and empty. Then she felt little else but the pain from her scalp as he moved her again, dragging her by her hair. When she opened her eyes she was back on her knees before him, like a beautiful, blondeBarbie Dollkneeling before an over-sizedGI Joe. With a military bearing, the Judge stood before her, his left hand still grabbing her hair. "Show me you're mine,slut..." With his right hand, he gestured to all the others left in the room. "Show them who you are, Ms Evans...show them what you need from men like me."

Dani's hands were trembling and her flushed, bruised body was quaking in anticipation of an overwhelming orgasm. She needed to cum so badly it was almost as painful as her anal rape – and he kept intruding and interrupting and delaying her final satisfaction.

"Take my cock, look closely – what do you see,slut? Describe it to everyone."

Her fingers slid across the slimy length of him. "It is covered with streaks of red and brown and grey..." Her voice broke down almost completely. "I see...my shit...blood from where you tore my asshole...and cum, your Honor." Dani could hardly keep still, the waves of shame and total embarrassment swept over her, sweeping her along the with the electric pulses flowing from her aching nipples to her throbbing clit and her injured anus.

"Show us all who you really are, Ms Evans...I know I don't have to tell you how."

Like she had been waiting to hear those words for her entire life, Dani leaned forward and stuffed as much of his dirty, flaccid cock into her mouth as she could take. And when her senses caught up with her actions, her eyes rolled back into her skull and she was transported again into a universe that was completely filled by her cataclysmic orgasm.

Minutes later, Dani's eyes fluttered open as she came back to herself. She was stretched out on the couch, surrounded by James and her two former teachers; everyone else seemed to have departed. She looked at each of them and suddenly felt so dirty and ashamed of what she had done – tears started streaming down her cheeks. But when she looked at them again, more closely, she saw no disdain or lack of respect at all in their eyes or on their faces. In fact, Winston was smiling with pride as he sat down on the couch next to her. When he brought the paddle into view, however, Dani jumped with alarm.

"No...please..." she looked for the room service waiter, "James...I'm sorry...too sore...the Judge..."

All three men protested immediately, horrified that she thought they wanted to paddle her again. Winston, still on the couch, spoke as softly and non-threateningly as he could. "Dani...please listen...tonight's littlepartyis all over...you were wonderful – your parents will be so proud of you. Rosie and I can wait for your attention – as long as you don't make us wait too long." Dani wasn't sure she was hearing everything correctly.Her parents? What did they have to do with this?Dr. Roberts was still speaking and she tried hard to listen. "We know that your marriage might be a little unstable...so we decided to use your maiden name, Dani – hope you don't mind." She was still very unclear about what they were saying until he turned the paddle over and showed her the back.