Dani's New Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those boys hurt them pretty little titties, girl?" There was a gleam in James' eye as he pulled the little blonde doll close. "You want your big daddy James to rough them up a little bit?" Laughter broke the mounting tension in the room.

Dani hopped up into James' big arms and molded herself across his body. "Would you do that for me, Big Daddy?" She kissed his neck and started giggling.

Meanwhile, Juwan Williams, the young waiter, had his eyes all over Tami and she could hardly contain her excitement as his hands moved ever closer to her pale, freckled flesh. As James played with the blonde he'd 'skull-fucked' earlier, Juwan turned to Alan. "Dude, you mind if carrot-top gives me my tip this time? She's killer." He wasn't even paying attention to the Sales Director – he was just asking because James always told his guys to be polite.

It was time. Dani felt the change in the big man's breathing and heartbeat as soon as the young man who had lied to her earlier spoke. She heard sadness and disappointment in herMaster'svoice when he responded. She glanced quickly around the coffee table – they had all felt it as well.

"I really don't think that's happening, Juwan," Alan replied softly but firmly. Everyone could see that the young wasn't even listening to the answer as his hands moved to cover Tami's perfectly perky, lightly freckled cheerleader tits.

"Get your hands off of her – now!" Although he barely raised his voice, the words came out with considerably more force.

Juwan pulled his hands back quickly; he was puzzled and clearly confused. He turned to his large boss whose hands were all over the blonde. He tried to smile and make light of Alan's reaction. "Guess I get this one when you through, Chief!"

No one reacted at all and the young waiter was getting visibly nervous. James paid no attention to him as he kissed and groped Dani while everyone in the room was getting more and more excited by the contrast of her pale white flesh and his large ebony hands. Still concentrating his hands on the lithe, athletic lawyer, pulling and twisting her sore, sensitive nipples and making her moan, James spoke to Alan. "Damn, Mr. Jacobs...I been looking forward to feeding my big, black hose to this pretty little thing all morning." He started pushing on Dani's shoulders making her drop to her knees in front of him. "You know what to do, girlie!" He snapped at Dani as if he had reached his limit on patience.

Dani knew exactly what to do – James and Alan were counting on it. She immediately slipped into herslaveposition on the floor with her eyes cast down and her arms clasped behind her back. "Please forgive this humbleslave, Sir. I'm so sorry to disappoint you, Sir." The wet and sexy, naked young blonde started to weep. For Dani, it was the truth. She had wanted to repay James' wisdom and kindness during the fraternity smoker with the best sex he would ever have. But it would have to be another time – there was something more important happening at that moment. "My throat..." the words came haltingly "this morning...hurt badly and now...I'm so sorry, Sir...I just can't." The tears came too easily to be anything but real. Again, there was only silence from the others in the room – this was as compelling as watching the little redhead apply the nipple clamps to her mentor earlier.

The tall, distinguished-looking man looked at his old friend. "Mr. Jacobs? Your little slut got hurt? Here in the hotel?" His voice got louder and scarier with each word. "How could that happen? Where did this occur?"

Juwan suddenly sensed all the Sales Managers looking at him – felt their eyes burning into his skin. Then he realized the littlecum-dumpwas talking about him! Before he could start offering up excuses and apologies, Alan started to speak.

"Strangely enough, my friend, it was all about disrespecting people and not keeping promises. When this young man was here earlier, I offered him the use of the blonde – you know, a blowjob for a tip."

"Nothin' unusual 'bout that, Mr. Jacobs."

Alan just shook his head. "Shouldn't have been, James...that was the problem." He looked down at Dani, kneeling seductively before the large, bald black man. "For a worthless slut, she sucks a mean dick, doesn't she?" James groaned and nodded his agreement. "And you know she actually takes pride in her abilities – likes to make the men..." he turned to Sasha and smiled meekly, "and women...who use her feel the best they can."

Dani was getting more and more turned on listening to Alan and James discuss her like she was a piece of meat. Every time Alan referred to her as a slut, James pulled and twisted her nipples keeping her on the edge of a massive climax. She felt wet enough to take more than one cock at a time in her steamy cunt, and then almost climaxed just imagining the sensation. James' next words did nothing to help her condition at all.

He looked at Juwan and gave him a sly smile. "He right, you know? This poor little white trashho...you let her do her thing for you, you'll never get nothing better." The Harvard-educated lawyer, on her knees in front of the entire room, creamed herself when he called her a 'white trash ho.' A moment later, Alan was sniffing the air while laughing silently at his beautiful protégé. Dani flushed red as a fire engine and felt more ready to be fucked than ever before.

"That's exactly what she tried to do, James." Alan paused for a moment. "There's no other way to explain this, my friend, so I'll just ask. Do you know what your young waiter here is packing downstairs? Have you seen it?" James remained silent, trying so hard to keep his expression neutral. "Of course not, why would you? But let me tell you, she had to ask him to give her time to adjust to him, to his size, so she could give him her best."

"And?" James was starting to show impatience. It was something that terrified his staff and Juwan was starting to shake.

"So she opened her beautiful mouth and throat to him, started to suck him in. Why not? He did promise her he would wait."

"And?" James asked. Juwan started stammering excuses before James fixed him with an icy stare.

"And when she was most vulnerable, her sweet lips open wide and her throat just starting to relax, your young man broke his promise and started raping her mouth as hard and as fast as he could...hurting her and not letting her breathe until she passed out." Alan looked sideways at the young African-American waiter with a look that crossed pity with disgust. Then he looked back at his old friend and shook his head. "He must have fooled you, James. I never figured one of your staff would lie or break a promise like that. Never figured you would hire a guy that preferred rape to the incredible pleasure of having a sexualartisteplease him like he's never been pleased before."

James stared at Juwan like he was covered in open, oozing sores from the plague. The young, frightened waiter seemed to shrink before everyone's eyes as he opened his mouth and started to offer up more excuses and apologies. "Oh no you don't!" James voice boomed across the hotel suite. "You too fuckin' stupid to talk, boy."

Only the sounds of heavy breathing and sudden gasps broke the silence. The pheromones shooting into the room affected everyone one way or another but regardless, the air in the suite was heavy with lust and desire. James looked at his staff member and knew he had to move quickly. He was both sad and disappointed – he'd hired Juwan because of his arrogance and swagger and thought he could train him to control it – he'd had such high hopes for the boy. He still felt that way, but it would be up to the young man to either accept what was coming or not.

"Your words and your actions disrespect me in front of my friend and his people," James spoke calmly now but there was steel in his voice. "Your position is one that requires trust – and now you seem to be un-trustworthy. It requires respect and all you show is disrespect. It requires you be a man...and right now you ain't nothin' but a bitch to me, Juwan." He paused and shook his head again. "And it's because of you,bitch, that my cock ain't getting sucked." There was no mistaking the intent of his words – and everyone had heard him.

Juwan felt his deep ebony flesh shiver with shame and humiliation as the roomful of good-looking, rich white executives looked down at him. Even the naked redhead changed her look from lust to scorn, he moaned to himself. He knew instantly that his only hope of continued employment and eventual redemption was to do anything and everything that his boss wanted – quickly and enthusiastically. He was not going back to Roxbury to deal drugs for some wasted gang-banger no matter what the cost.

He fell to his knees and looked up with tears starting to roll down the high plain of his cheeks. "I am so sorry,Sir...please tell me what I can..."

"Number one you can stop talking until I ask you a question...understand?" Juwan nodded with wide-open eyes. "You my honest-to-God bitch 'til I let you prove otherwise, boy. May take six months or may take six years – depends on you. But if you don't like it, you gonna find yourself out of the service industry in this city...understand that, too?" The boy nodded again realizing just how much he had fucked up earlier as he looked into his boss' unflinching face. Barely able to contain himself, James snarled at the young man on his knees. "I see you know your place, but Goddammit, Juwan, a bitch on her knees in front of me better bebare-ass nekkidwith her mouth wide open."

There were gasps and soft chuckles from the audience surrounding them. Juwan had never felt more embarrassed or humiliated in his life and tears started glistening in his deep brown eyes. He started unbuttoning his crisp white dress shirt, his fingers moving on their own as he flashed back and pictured all the girls and boys who had ever been on their knees before him. He had always felt bad afterwards, but he could never stop himself – especially if he had an audience.

Before he even realized it, he was completely naked and back on his knees before his increasingly angry and impatient boss. And as embarrassed and ashamed as he was, he couldn't help but notice that his cock had swollen almost halfway hard and pre-cum was seeping out of the purple plum-sized head. He didn't understand what he was feeling or what was happening to him. It took a sharp nudge to his swollen balls from his boss' spit-polished shoe to get the young man to focus again.

"Bitch, you make me unbuckle my own belt...I'll slide it out and use it on you." Juwan jumped forward on his knees, his fingers flying from buckle to zipper to button as he freed James' prodigious meat through the front of his boxers. A flat slapping sound followed by a sharp groan split the relative quiet in the room as the top of James' shoe found Juwan's tender testicles once more. "How you gonna suck my balls and lick my big, black ass this way, boy? Exactly how stupid are you?" Juwan couldn't reply as he handled the older man's thick, stiff organ back into the slit in his shorts and then pulled the black silk boxers down to his ankles.

The silence in the suite was almost deafening. Sasha, Dani and Tami felt nothing but lust-driven desire as they stared longingly at James' proud, ebonyTower of Power. The other Sales Managers were enthralled as they watched the older man totally dominate his young charge. Alan was smiling to himself as he waited for the next part of the action to unfold. It had been his idea and James was quick to see all the advantages.

WHAP!! WHAP!!

The tall, sexy, bald black man slapped his thick, meaty cock against Juwan's cheeks before he slid the round head across the young man's lips. As soon as Juwan opened his mouth, James stuffed his hot, hard prick inside and he felt the boy moan around his sensitive corona. He smiled knowing what he would see when he looked down. He was tempted to peek but that would have ended the blowjob and it seemed that the boy had some unknown skills. So he let Juwan debase and embarrass himself in front of all the white folks and the tall Asian guy until James finally finished fucking his handsome face. He shot rope after rope down the humiliated young man's throat forcing him to swallow mouthful after mouthful of thick, salty cum. And when he did finally pull out and lean back, his eyes dropped and he saw what he knew he would – Juwan's cock was hard and stiff giving mute testimony to how excited he really was despite what was happening to him. James smiled as his eyes caught Alan's in silent acknowledgment before he turned back to Juwan with a scowl on his face. "Stand your ass the fuck up!"

"What the fuck is that all about, bitch? You telling me you atwink, son? I been sending you to the wrong rooms?" Juwan flushed with even more embarrassment – Dani could feel the heat rising from the dark brown flesh covering his beautifully cut and ripped physique. Even though he'd hurt her before, there was no denying the attraction her twenty-eight year-old married pink pussy felt for this handsome young man and his magnificent fuck-tool.

Dani's breathing quickened as the visions of his domination grew in her mind. Her new, sexy, submissive nature was so overpowering she was almost craving a repeat of the violence he had shown her earlier, but this time, in her fevered imagination, Juwan not only used her – even more violently – but then he gave her to his friends to be used by them as well. She was surrounded by angry young men, black and Hispanic, Asian and white all reaching for her, groping her...

"I don't want to repeat myself again,slut!" James' voice snapped Dani back to the suite before she travelled into herDark Place. She turned to him with eyes cast downward. "On one of the service carts, there is a bucket with melting ice and water – bring it here,slut." As Dani followed his directions, James turned to Tami.

"Wanna do your Big Daddy James a favor, Red?" Tami blushed as she looked up at the tall, good-looking man and smiled. "Behind the bar is a paper bag. Please get it and bring it to me, baby." James kept the smile on his face as he stared down at the naked and terrified but turned-on waiter standing in front of him.

"Turn around, bitch – slowly, so the nice people can see your pretty pecker...see how hard you are, how excited your black ass is to become my personal little cum-dump." Juwan was trembling as he turned slowly before his audience's lust-filled eyes. "Stop, boy!" James stopped him halfway around as he faced the Sales Managers. "Look at their faces, Juwan...memorize them." James' command made it impossible for Juwan to hide his shame and humiliation. "Anytime anyone of them wants to use you..." the young black man shivered as James spoke; the Sales Managers were looking at him like he was a piece of meat and they were jungle cats on the prowl..."you let them do exactly what they want. Understand?" The shivers became full trembling as Juwan answered his newMaster. "Good," said the deep voice behind him. "Now finish your little ballerina spin and face me again."

Dani saw the way her co-workers looked at the young black man and she shivered right along with him. She had seen that same look directed at her over the last few days and remembering each of the episodes that followed caused her smooth, naked pussy to ripple and send moisture to her slick, pink walls. She was waiting this time for James' to speak.

"You,slut, bring that bucket here." He gestured to a spot right next to the waiter's hip. "That's right, baby, right here." He maneuvered her so that she held the bucket in her right arm just under his full, swollen scrotum and then he placed the blonde, suburban lawyer's left hand under Juwan's thick shaft and bulbous head.

"Ms. Evans," he said, his voice formal and his tone respectful enough for everyone to notice, "as well as anyone here and better than most, I've witnessed what you have endured over the past few days. You have been nothing but straight-forward, sincere, and honest. You should not have been mistreated like you were this morning. I apologize for my staff and hope you can forgive me."

Emotion flooded over the astonished young woman – James had caught her completely unaware – and tears started rolling down her beautiful face. She looked briefly at Alan; he nodded his understanding and approval just before she turned back to the big, bald black man. As gracefully as she could, she put the ice bucket on the floor, dropped Juwan's big, hard cock and threw her arms around James' neck and pulled herself up his broad chest until her lips were close to his ears.

"Oh, James," she whispered, still crying, "if I didn't make it clear last night...after what you did for me I am always yours – there is no need for you to apologize. Daddy told me I would meet a number of men I would have strong feelings about...like Alan and you...and I shouldn't be afraid of what I felt." Dani stopped crying and began nibbling on James' ear as the inescapable heat between her legs started to flame up again.

"Did I tell you how safe and secure I felt in your big, strong arms, Big Daddy?" Dani giggled and licked the bald skin behind James' ear. "Did I tell you how sexy it looked and felt – my small white body in your big black arms? Should I call you Big Daddy from now on?" She started sucking the smooth ebony flesh as she waited for his reply. She glanced at Tami and the redhead's open, drooling mouth almost made Dani climax untouched.

James groaned as the lithe, beautiful young woman settled around his big, strong torso. Of course he remembered everything that she'd said, but he didn't want to presume...after all, it was a rather stressful time when she'd spoken to him. But now, she was on the brink of fulfilling some of his most major fantasies. He, too, looked at Alan and was pleased to see a welcome smile and a nod of approval.

"Big Daddy...BD...whatever," he mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. Then he bent to her ear and whispered only for her. "And I love you too, Ms Daniella, almost like a daddy. I think I'm gonna be the daddy that treats his Babygirl-slutthe way she wishes her real daddy would." His hand slid under her ass and his thick middle finger found her wet hole. He pushed in and out so hard everyone could hear the sloshing sound of her cunt juice. She was so embarrassed – so close to climax in front of this whole group. "Youdowant to fuck your real daddy, don't you?"

Dani's eyes rolled back as the waves of pleasure radiated out from her finger-fucked cunt. James was kissing her, possessing her...claiming her. "Oh my God," she thought in that fleeting instant, "just the way Alan did on the balcony, in front of his staff!" A final wave of pleasure rippled through her as they kissed and honored their commitment to each other before he let her slide back down to the floor. She picked up the bucket and grabbed Juwan's still hard cock and smiled up at the big man. "Tell me what you want me to do, Big Daddy."

"Your choice, Ms Evans, he broke his promise to you...he hurt you, not me." He paused and smiled. "I will deal with his disrespect, Babygirl, you just need to think about the pain he caused you by not keeping his word."

Dani knelt down in front of Juwan and rubbed his beautiful ebony organ all over her face and her neck before pressing the massive head into her hardened nipples. "Oh, God, Juwan," her sexy bedroom voice set the room on edge, "have you ever seen anything so hot? Your big, black, powerful cock against my little white mouth or my perfect pink nipples? We could have given each other such unbelievable pleasure, you know?" As she held him, her grip shifted from fingers to fingernails and she started squeezing. "I swear, Juwan,even after you hurt me so bad,I still fantasized about you taking me, baby, using me..." she cupped his sac in her palm and sunk her long fingernails into the flesh surrounding it, "and then, Juwan, I gotso fucking hot, thinking about how you could give me to your friends...make you a big guy, you know?" The young man groaned softly – her nails hurt, but somehow it only made him feel hornier and he didn't really want anyone to know. Picturing her words come to life was almost as painful as her little white hand.