Dani's New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel even one of your teeth, I will rip your jaw out before you can blink, motherfucker. Look at me when you suck my cock, bitch. You understand blink twice." Tony was watching his eyes when he heard Rosalie burst out laughing.

"Oh my God!" She turned towards Dani and Tami. "Girlfriends, get over here -- you won't believe this!" As they walked closer to the couch, everyone became aware of the stream of urine splashing against the curved end of the steel chastity device before falling to the carpet underneath the totally humiliated young man. In support of the new team mascot, everyone started laughing or denigrating Juwan while Tony continued face-fucking the beat-down man.

Dani's feelings were all over the place. She felt his shame and embarrassment but at the same time she felt almost compensated for the pain that he had caused her earlier. And yet she felt even angrier that it wasn't her that was dealing out the retribution. She looked back at Alan and James with a questioning look they both understood and they nodded their permission back. The lawyer turned back to the golden doll on the couch and dropped to her most submissive pose.

"Mistress Rosalie," her voice was soft and musical, "con su permiso...with your permission, even though I cannot hurt this man the way he hurt me, I think there is a way that I can get my pound of flesh."

The Puerto Rican princess was savvy enough to know that the "Mistress" was all a part of the show, but it thrilled her enough to play along. Putting as much power and authority into her voice as she could muster, she lifted Dani's chin until the blonde was looking into her eyes. "Come up here, slave." She patted the couch next to her. "Give your Mistress a kiss and then whisper your thoughts in my ear."

And again, even though everyone in the room knew it was all acting on Rosalie's part, there wasn't a flaccid cock or a dry pussy in the room when the sexy, blonde Corporate Counsel crawled like a sleek panther up onto the couch and into her young Mistress' welcoming arms. Their kiss lasted almost forever before Dani brushed her lips against Rosalie's ear and whispered something too softly for anyone else to hear. The drop-dead sexy eighteen year-old giggled and then took the opportunity to pinch Dani's nipples as they kissed once again. There was an electricity between them that surprised no one -- everyone felt that kiss before Dani drew away and out of her sweet new lover's young arms.

Standing on the floor behind the waiter, the Harvard Law School graduate started prodding Juwan's dangling scrotum with her bare toes. She looked at her favorite ex-Marine and softly told him it was time for him to withdraw -- her Mistress Rosalie needed him now. As he pulled his massive organ out of the waiter's mouth, all sloppy and dripping with Juwan's saliva and Tony's pre-cum, Dani cautioned Juwan not to move -- only to look at his fiancée.

Everyone was breathing in unison as the tall, imposing figure moved to the couch and pulled the hot little chambermaid's ass to the front edge. With no effort at all, he held her legs up and apart and he pushed the plum-shaped head of his huge cock between her cheeks until he paused with the spongy head poised at her tiny pink sphincter. Dani heard Rosalie tell Juwan he should have taken her up on her earlier offer -- now it was too late and her anal cherry was going to the 'real man' who just fucked her fiancé's throat.

Juwan thought he might cry if he was forced to watch his tiny dream doll take that giant, thick cock in her tiny little back door. The huge, white cock poked once and then again before the handsome, well-built ex-Marine leaned down, kissed the waiter's fiancée and then whispered in her ear. The waiter's eyes went right back from witnessing the kiss to Rosalie's puckered hole. It seemed to be pushing out, pressing against the plum-sized ball of hot flesh until, without warning, the large head popped right inside her relaxed round muscle.

Dani Evans -- lawyer, corporate officer, slut and slave, and now Punisher -- had her eyes on exactly the same spot where her abuser had his focused so intently. Though she was certain everything was moving way too fast for the young black waiter, everything had slowed way down for her. She knew what was going to happen, when and how. It made her pussy start to leak her girl-juice and she brought the foot that had been worrying his sac back underneath her. She watched the strong, macho Italian enter Rosalie's virgin anus. Her left foot moved a half-step forward. She saw Rosalie's asshole expand and Dani's flesh caught fire as Tony's huge, angry-looking cock-head slipped into the young girl's asshole.

Dani was only vaguely aware of Rosalie's deep groan or any of the other sounds coming from the audience surrounding the players. She listened only for Juwan and when she finally heard him react to the brutish white cock taking his true love's ass with a choked sob, Dani let a huge, power/revenge-based climax wash completely over herself as she picked up her right foot and stepped perfectly into a Tae Kwon Do front snap kick -- her target her abuser's balls -- and splattered his scrotum against the steel cock-cage and his pubic bone. She almost passed out from a combination of her climax with the thrill of inflicting severe pain on her attacker. And for all that, she knew it was only a small glimmer of what awaited her on the other side of this game she was playing with her new life.

A short time later, after Tony had completed his mission by giving Rosalie the sweetest, most gentle ass-fuck that he'd given anyone since his high-school sweetheart, the room was eventually cleared. Alan's staff decided to work on their own for a little while and then meet up again for dinner.

*******

The recollection Juwan's high-pitched wail merged with the sound filling Alan's bedroom and only then did the beautiful blonde realize that the muffled, banshee-like screeching was coming from her. The constant pounding of her Master's hard cock in her dilated star-pucker was literally rubbing her raw and the way he was pinching and pulling her ultra-sensitive nipples caused the pain to increase almost exponentially with each unrelenting thrust. The neon-bright streaks of color that heralded the start of her climaxes began flashing on the insides of her closed eyelids and her breathing became even faster and more shallow.

Dani, secure then in her Dark Space, moved closer and closer to a massive orgasm. No longer needing the mental separation from her body, she let herself sink back down into her tormented flesh. The electric light show got even crazier as she felt Tina's fist move higher into her stretched-out cunt. Hundreds of physical sensations and memories and images of the past few days assaulted the twenty-eight year-old and she knew she'd experienced more...more of everything...than she had over the previous twenty-seven years of her life. That thought alone was almost enough to put her over the edge and into her biggest climax so far -- but then her Master let go of her tortured breast tips and she was held so very cruelly on the edge once again. Once again she heard Alan mumble a few unintelligible words to Tami before she felt movement above her face.

"How is my darling little slut doing?"

Like Argus waiting for his master, Ulysses, to return from Troy, hearing her Master's voice was all Dani needed. She knew that she was safe and secure regardless of what he demanded of her. And even though her body was so tightly wound, her attitude allowed her mind to relax and accept whatever was coming her way.

Tina's ass cheeks seemed to spread magically above her face. It was Alan, of course, spreading the pale, freckled flesh of the redhead's centerfold-quality ass with his strong hands. Dani opened her eyes to see the dusky pink pucker and her body shuddered with a million static charges as she realized she had been licking the most beautiful asshole that God had created.

"Now be a good little slave-slut, Ms Evans, and do what I say."

Alan's voice was mocking her, making her feel ashamed and yet she was amazed at how it motivated her to please him beyond his expectations. His cock kept pounding her own stretched-out anus in counter-time to Tami's fist in her cunt. She saw her protégé's sphincter start to dilate as her cheeks were pulled further apart.

"You will start with the tip of your tongue just inside of her, Daniella...lick her out very lovingly...such a sweet young thing, she deserves your best. You will circle around her inner walls, licking higher each time you hear me count down from 'five.'"

Dani's entire body was alive with waves of electrical current setting off synapse after synapse. She almost forgot to breathe as thoughts flashed through her overloaded mind. "Oh my God! He wants me to eat her asshole...SHE WORKS FOR ME...her cousin IS MY BOSS..."

"Now listen carefully, slave. When you hear me say 'one' you will pull my darling Tina's ass down hard and you will stick your tongue up into her as far as you can -- and you will keep licking until I tell you to cum." Alan paused for a moment. "Yes, you have my permission, Daniella, but only after I tell you."

The blonde heard her Master kiss the redhead and the instant flame of jealousy sent a burning chill to her nipples and her clit.

"Five."

Dani's attention was drawn back immediately to the little wrinkly hole slowly spreading open. Stiffening her tongue, she pushed inside the tight, rubbery ring and started licking the interior of her young charge's anus. She shame she felt was overwhelming as she heard the younger girl giggling at her efforts to please her Master. At the same time, it seemed that both Tami's fist and Alan's cock were taking her harder and deeper.

"Four."

As if by magic, Tami's sphincter dilated a little more -- enough to let Dani's pink tongue wrap around the circular muscle to the inside and get her first real taste of the inside of her protégé's ass. Dani's own ass was burning up as Alan's cock seemed to swell up even thicker than before, and the fist up her slut-hole was getting close to the end.

"Three."

Something made Dani open her eyes. She pulled back momentarily just far enough to see Alan's fingers spreading Tami's back door. She leaned right back in and her tongue slid higher, licking the walls, barely tasting the residue but enough to know that it was what was causing such erotic humiliation. She was so completely into pleasing her Master that she didn't even notice the slight configuration change to the small fist lodged so far up her soaking cunt.

"Two."

Images of The Judge flashed through Dani's mind as Alan's cock moved with even greater speed and depth deep in her bowels. Her skin flushed a deep, burning red from the shame and humiliation she suffered at his hand. The way he made her lick his cock after his brutal anal rape...the way he made her describe the blood and bits of feces she licked and sucked off his cock to the other men in the room. The way he made her promise, in front of the powerful gathering, that she would come to him again and again for the same treatment. Her real shame came in knowing the promise would not be hard to keep. She was already thinking about her next visit to Boston and the Judge.

Her tongue moved like a whirling dervish around the lower walls of Tami's colon bringing the redhead as close to climax as she was herself. Dani was completely immersed, boiling in the heat of her own lust and depraved fixation on exceeding her Master's expectations.

"Oh my God, Alan!" The redhead's varsity cheerleader ass was being stretched even wider by her boss' fingers, yet the pain was more than bearable because of the exquisitely filthy sensations she felt courtesy of Dani's long tongue. "I can feel her...oh, Christ...she's licking me all the way up...fuck...God...I feel her cleaning me out!"

Dani had no idea why she felt so compelled to scrape every tiny piece of feces off her young protégé's inner walls, but the awful, terrible taste brought her right to the edge of a massive orgasm. The thought that Tami might tell her cousin, Sean, the CEO and Dani's boss, that their Corporate Council actually stuck her tongue in the young girl's anus and licked her shit out kept Dani in a very precarious position. She knew, of course, she absolutely was not to climax without her Master's permission, but the combination of emotion, physical sensations and erotic visualizations were almost too much for the overwhelmed blonde lawyer.

She heard them whisper and then kiss passionately once more, driving Dani even further towards a new and more intense experience when Alan's cock suddenly held still, his head lodged just inside his slave's sphincter. She was aware this time of a small shift in her stretched-out pussy as Tami worked her fist and pushed her forefinger to the front but she was too immersed in the whole experience to pay too much attention to any single part.

"One."

As directed, the young, beautiful blonde lawyer stiffened her tongue and pulled her twenty-three year-old protégé's ass down on her face as hard as she could. Her tongue was snaking its way into Tami and at the very moment she felt an uneven blockage, Alan fucked his large, thick, lust-swollen cock balls- deep, completely up Dani's ass and released his steaming hot cum, spraying her anal walls and marking her with his hot liquid essence. And as the darling of Wall Street started to scream into the redhead's spread cheeks from overwhelming pain to her tender backdoor, Tami looked at Alan one final time. He nodded and the still-naïve girl finished her Master's instruction, unaware of the consequences. In one single movement, her stiff forefinger punched through her mentor's cervix and the rest of her fist slammed into the surrounding muscle and flesh.

Although the moist, perfectly-shaped cheeks of Tami's Playboy-centerfold quality ass muffled almost all of the sounds that exploded from Dani's throat, the continuously-climaxing blonde heard every scream, every moan and groan, and every note of the erotic, high-pitched keening and wailing that flooded her mind. The electric light-show on the backs of her eyelids had turned psychedelic as she fought to control her ascent to her Dark Place. She had never even imagined the kind of pain that her Master and her protégé unleashed upon her already abused body.

She heard herself scream again as Alan pulled his massive prick out of her and rammed it back inside one more time. Then her voice stopped completely as Tami drilled her finger around the inside of Dani's womb.

The sudden silence signaled Dani's complete physical and emotional submission to her Master. He pulled himself out of his blonde slave's backdoor hole and then assisted his redheaded slave, extricating her finger and fist as gently as possible from deep within Dani's sex. Together they looked closely at the overwhelmed lawyer and only her nearly silent mumbling kept them from thinking she had passed out completely.

Alan directed Tami between Dani's legs and told her to lick her mentor's asshole and pussy lips as gently as she could while he went for some cool washcloths. When he returned, he gave one to Tami and then used the other to wipe the sweat off of Dani's forehead and face while he licked her nipples as gently as he'd instructed Tami to do to Dani's ultra-tender flesh.

As Dani's heartbeat finally began to slow and her breathing appeared to normalize, she seemed to be saying something, but Alan couldn't make out any words. He continued to sooth his charge as she got stronger with each passing moment. Finally she opened her eyes and focused on the man that had completely changed her life. She opened her mouth and he wiped her lips with the cool cloth. Her hand reached behind his head and drew his ear to her mouth.

Alan knew he would never leave this extraordinary young woman. So softly he almost missed it, she whispered with an angel's voice.

"Thank you, Master. More, please."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12