Dani's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris, now certain that her mother is aroused, apologizes and stands up. A loud moan emits from the TV and she turns to find the blonde fucking the redhead with a large strap on. The strap on has her thinking about Tom once more but he isn’t here and will miss this opportunity. At first the redhead had refused when she had seen the dildo’s size but the blonde was very persistent. The blonde proceeded to pin the redhead down, who had continued to resist until the blonde was able to slide the fake dick into the red head’s glistening pussy. The red head is now enjoying it as the blonde thrusts into her.

Kris turns around to her mother who is glued to the TV. She comments that the “actresses” sure have large boobs. Kathy nods. Kris reaches around the back of her bra, unclasps it, and allows her tits to fall free.

Kathy’s gaze shifts to her daughter, standing in front of her with her large breasts naked to her. The thick nipples are erect and while, her daughter is not as large as the women on the screen, Kris’ breasts look very firm and there should be no reason for Kris to be ashamed of them, she thinks.

Kris brings a hand up and fondles her own breasts. They may not be large but they are very sensitive. Her fingers find a nipple and pinches it. She knows that she is giving her mother a strip show and that it should be wrong but she doesn’t give a damn anymore. She only wants to be loved. She asks her mother if she can see her breasts.

Kathy starts to protest. Her breasts are not even close in size. On many occasions, boys in her high school would pick on her because she had small tits. After awhile, she had even developed an insecurity issue over them. Mark enjoyed playing with them but even he made comments about the size of other women’s tits. It wasn’t until she had met Ann at the gym, whose bra size is much smaller than hers, that she learned breast size is not the most important thing in sex. Ann had taught her that lesson well.

Kris asks her mother again to show her and Kathy stands, loosening her robe and letting it fall to the floor. To be in her mid thirties, the breasts are firm, however there is a slight sag beginning to occur, and they are little but Kris thinks they are cute. She raise a hand and cups one. Her mother moans. She squeezes one of Kathy’s nipples and Kathy gasps in pleasure, falling into the arms of her daughter.

Kathy feels the heat of her daughters body against her own. Her lust increases as she feels Kris’ hard nipples pressed against her chest. She glances at the TV and watches as the redhead has acquired the strap on and begins to fuck the blonde’s ass. Kathy moans and starts to run her hands down Kris’ back. Her daughter shivers at the touch and begins to growl as Kathy uses her long fingernails to dig into her flesh. -

Danielle howls in pleasure and cums. She cannot believe how aroused the story has made her. The loving care expressed by Kris’ mother hits home to her. She has never been close to her mom. They talked. They got along. They laughed. They love each other. However, she wishes she could be as open with her mother. She thinks of Kathleen. Since when did she call her mother by her first name, thinks Danielle. However, she cannot deny the pleasure she is receiving as she thinks of her mom and the orgasm rocks her body. She has seen her mother close to naked numerous times and knows that Kyle’s description is very close. However, she does wonder whether her mother has had such insecurities over her breasts. She wonders if her father is so uncaring. She wonders if her mother needs attention. Her pussy tingles at the thought and she turns back to finish the story.

- Kathy pushes Kris back onto the couch and begins to lick her daughter’s pussy. Kris has not shown any resistance in allowing her thong to join the crumbled pile of clothing next to the couch. Kathy grins. As a matter of fact, Kris almost tore the small material as she quickly removed it. She finds her daughter’s pussy to be very delicious. It is much sweeter than Ann’s she thinks as she continues to lick Kris’ wet slit.

Kris holds her breasts in each hand and pinches her nipples as her mother licks her. She looks at the movie as the scene shifts to a blonde who has been arrested by an aggravated police woman. The busty blonde, a very rich bitch, tries to get out of the speeding ticket but the brunette officer isn’t take her shit and tells the speeder to get into the back seat of the squad car. The blonde protests but the officer simple handcuffs her and pushes her into the car. The officer then rips the blonde’s skirt off, revealing a small pair of lacy, crotchless panties. The brunette grins and tells her that she needs to be taught a lesson for dressing like a little whore and whacks the blonde’s ass with her baton.

Kris yelps in pleasure as Kathy takes her pussy lips in her mouth and sucks them. She moans that she has been a bad slut. She says it so loud that Kathy can hear it. She says it again and feels a whack on her ass. Her mother wants to know what she has done but all Kris can do is moan. No words can escape her lips. Another whack sends pleasure up her spine and all she can say is that she needs to be taught a lesson. She has been so very bad.

Kathy looks at the writhing figure of her daughter on the couch. A large wet spot has developed on the cushions where her saliva and Kris’ juices has come together. She glances at the movie and watches as the policewoman eats the blonde out until the blonde gives in and admits that she was wrong. Kris continues to babble about needing punished but Kathy knows she just needs a release. Her fiancée had treated her like shit and now her baby needs comfort. She slides two finger’s into Kris’ pussy and one into her ass. She asks what her daughter had done so wrong and Kris mumbles that she has been fucking Tom. Kathy begins to lick her daughter pussy once more, shoves a third finger into the hot, wet, tight, hole, and lifts her head up.

Kathy’s next three sentences are very simple.

Very direct.

However, they push Kris over the edge.

‘I know, baby.”

“I know you have.’

‘So have I.’

Kris’ world explodes in light. She cums hard on her mother’s face. Her body collapses as the orgasm flows through ever vein of her body. When she recovers, she finds her mother sitting on the couch, the movie off, with her head resting in Kathy’s lap. Kathy is running her hands through her hair and Kris can feel the heat of Kathy’s pussy on the back of her head.

She mumbles a thank you to Kathy and her mother simply says ‘Anytime, baby.’ -

Danielle cums again. She cannot get over the thoughts running through her mind. She has to call Kyle. Does he know something she doesn’t? Does he have feelings for their mom? Does she? Does their mom have feelings for either of them? Too many damn questions, she thinks as she rests against the back of her chair.

She picks up the phone and, trembling, begins to dial the number. She is halfway through when the door bell rings. She curses and sets the phone down.

“I’m coming.”

She giggles at the double meaning, and slips on a baggy t-shirt and shorts. It’s probably Carol, she thinks. She sure hopes it is.

The door bell rings once more as she straightens the t-shirt. Even baggy, her nipples are still erect and very evident. Well, if it is Carol, she thinks, she can help me out.

Danielle opens the door and freezes.

“Surprise!”

Her mother is standing there, in a cute little dress, smiling from ear to ear.

“Happy birthday, baby,” she says as she enters the apartment and gives Danielle a very long hug.

12