Danish Pastry

Story Info
She watches her colleague get licked on a bakery table.
2k words
4.13
34.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something happened to me recently that changed me. I feel like a door to my sexuality has been opened. Maybe I was repressed, I don't know. I only know that I look at women differently now, and think of myself as a woman differently.

My story will make an impression on you as well, at least if you are excited by cunnilingus. I learned that I care about this act very much, that it can excite me like nothing else. Even now, writing these words, I feel my heartbeat accelerate and my mouth feels dry.

Here's what happened. I watched my colleague Corinne receive oral sex in the most incredible way. She didn't know I was there in the pantry, behind the double doors, where I had been cleaning up from the photo shoot that had just ended.

What makes the memory so vivid in my mind is the totality of the setting and the circumstances, the smell of fruit and spice from the pastry, the deep blue of Corinne's skirt, the neon orange of her panties. The memory is precious to me, it's a secret I have, it's anchored it in my mind, always just below the surface, ready to emerge when I get under my duvet at night.

Let me describe myself. Not that it matters what I look like, since I wasn't involved in the scene I'm going to describe, but I figure you might want to be able to picture who's speaking. I'm medium height and very skinny, with pale skin and long, straight brown hair which I wear in a ponytail when I'm working. I also wear glasses. I accept that I'm nerdy, and while people wouldn't call me sexy exactly (I don't have the best posture and have never been called graceful), I know that I'm cute.

I'm from the States originally, but had ended up in Leeds, where I work with a production company as a grip, which means I'm an expert at mounting cameras securely for complex shots. I had traveled with a crew to Denmark to film a segment on Danish pastry making.

After a tough day of filming, the rest of the crew had already left to go back to the hotel. We had used the pantry to set up one of the shots, and had moved around the bags of flour, nuts, and sugar to make room for our equipment. I was as tired as everyone else, but I decided to stay behind a few more minutes to put things back in their place. I remembered where things were, and wanted them back where they belonged. I'm precise that way.

When I had finished tidying up, I turned off the light and stood just inside the pantry, looking through the glass panel of one of the double doors into the main kitchen. Corinne was still there, talking quietly with the Danish guy who had showed us the process of glazing and filling. I can't remember the guy's name. He was not good looking, sort of unremarkable. Right away I could tell something was about to happen between them, and I stood where I was, not knowing what to do.

The scene seemed strange to me. The lights in the kitchen were mostly off, just the hanging lights over the central wooden table were on. When the light bounced off the blond, weathered wood of the table it gave the room a warm glow. There was the smell of apricots, sugar, and butter in the air. It was surreal.

Corinne and the guy were standing close together. I could see that she was in control. She had a half smile on, and was saying things to him quietly that I couldn't hear. I knew she was going to have her way with him somehow. She was wearing a skirt and was leaning on the wooden table, with her right leg bearing her weight, while her left leg was slightly bent, and she tapped his leg with her knee. I thought how attractive she was, and how lovely and smooth and shapely her legs were. The rich blue color of her skirt and top looked great with her bright blond hair and light complexion. Her eyes seemed wet almost, glazed, and they sparkled in a sexy, flirty way I hadn't seen before. I simultaneously wanted to slap her and thought about what it would be like to kiss her.

The contradictory thoughts running through my mind at this moment caused my whole being to tighten. I was jealous of her, angry at how everyone venerated her just for her beauty, despite her not being bright or talented. She was the one in front of the camera doing the interviews for our team, and no matter how bland her questions, men and women both just melted for her. She somehow had that way with people.

I was attracted to her at that moment, I'm not ashamed to say, even though I had never had this thought before. But now blood was rushing to my head, and I felt a tingling and warmth between my legs. I remained where I was behind the pantry doors, paralyzed, watching as though in a trance, knowing that something important was going to happen.

Corinne reached for a pastry from a sheet pan on the table behind them. She ate it slowly, laughing gently between bites, while the guy stood there next to her like dork, facing her completely, watching her like she was the most amazing thing on earth. I felt jealous of him. I could almost feel the contrast of the crackling buttery pastry and the tender soft apricot in her mouth. Time seemed to have slowed down as I watched her wipe some crumbs from her lip.

Then she reached back with both hands and pushed herself up so she was sitting on the table. She had this look on her face both repulsive to me and strongly attractive. She was facing him at an angle, and slowly brought up one leg, knee bent. Then she raised her skirt so her panties were exposed. Everything was clearly visible to me from where I was. Her panties were bright orange, and cupped her girl parts so perfectly, and at that moment my stomach clenched and a surge of emotion went through me. I felt a rush of moisture as I realized that I had already dampened the fabric of my tight jeans.

The guy was staring at her crotch. I imagined his mouth was slightly open and that a brain-dead sort of noise was coming out of his mouth. Corinne reached out and touched his shoulder and gently pushed him down. I could see they weren't saying anything to each other. But it was clear that they were heading to an inevitable conclusion. She was going to get licked.

He first went down on his knees, but the table was too high (what a dumbass), so he got back up and sort of hunched over as she, her hand now on the back of his elbow, drew him towards her. What happened next took my breath away. As his face approached that special place between her legs he paused. At this moment her eyes twinkled and she put her hand on the back of his head, preventing him from pulling back. He had taken in her scent, which must have been overwhelming to him.

You see, we had not slept the night before and had not had a chance to shower. Our evening flight had been cancelled because of the weather, and we had stayed at the airport until the first flight out that very morning. Then we had to go straight to the bakery for the shoot. Looking at Corinne's sexy panties, seeing the soft pale skin of her inner thighs, smelling spice and fruit in the air, I now thought of her musky female odor, which had to be ripe. Somehow this rang bells in my head that aroused me in a way I'd never felt. Like many women, I had thought what it might be like to cuddle with another woman in a tender way, to enjoy her softness, and maybe even to kiss her and enjoy her female sensuality. But the idea of performing that key act, of licking another woman's sex, caused me to balk, mainly because of the smell factor. But now, being confronted with this scenario, I was molten, beyond excited.

Corinne pulled the edge of her panties to one side while she drew the guy's face to her. She flinched as his tongue first made contact with her delicate flesh. Now he was licking her, and she let her head roll back gently. Her beauty in this position was exquisite. I wished it was me giving her this pleasure.

She pushed his head back just long enough to reach down and peel off the orange panties and tossed them on the floor. Now she pulled his head back again. For some time he licked her while she received, breathing heavily and moving her head slowly from one side to the other. It was clear that he had no technique. I could see from his body language that he wanted to be done with it but was yielding to her control.

Then she put her hands on both sides of his head, holding him in place, while she began to move her hips up and down. I gasped and stifled a choking sound as I realized what was happening. She was taking her pleasure on his nose and mouth with her unwashed female place, getting off on him despite his lack of talent. I imagined her clit smashing on the tip of his nose, then rubbing back down the softness of his tongue, maybe getting a touch of bristle from his chin and upper lip. The selfishness of what she was doing was riveting to me. He seemed unable to do anything but remain in place, while she rubbed herself up and down on his face.

I was in a state of crisis. I reached my hand between my legs, and pinched myself over my jeans, and at that moment launched into orgasm. I crashed through the stratosphere and had to brace myself against the doorway to keep from falling down. I felt like when I was in university and took a hit of nitrous oxide at a party. I'd never come like this before, with hardly any stimulation of my parts. At this moment Corinne hit her peak as well, and stopped bucking her hips while she quivered, still holding the guy's head firmly in place. Then she went limp and pushed him away.

He recoiled and I could see he was gasping for breath. He wiped his face with his sleeve. I imagined his humiliation and embarrassment. I held my hand to my nose and breathed my own musky smell, which had seeped through my jeans.

Corinne got off the table and picked up her panties. She then held them to her nose and inhaled for a moment. She shivered, reveling in her own aroma, and I did too watching it happen, dumbstruck. The guy had backed away, his eyes downcast, not sure what to do next. I didn't think he had an erection and I was glad he didn't.

I'm not sure how it all ended, I can't remember clearly. I guess they just left, not saying much if anything to each other, before I was able to get out as well, stopping for a drink before heading back to the hotel.

Watching Corinne get licked opened my mind to a new sexual excitement. I stopped being embarrassed of women's smells and the ways of their female parts. Or maybe I learned that in this uniquely female embarrassment there is great sexual potential to be harnessed.

I somehow both found a side of myself that was pleasing to me, and became more of a rounded, complete woman. I became perverted and honest at the same time maybe. This experience was about a woman wanting another woman, and about a woman loving her own sexuality. The guy didn't matter at all. The guy was worthless. I can't fully articulate what I mean to say. I just know that it meant something, and that it was worth telling the story.