Danni

Story Info
Daniel loves porn. Kelly loves to dominate.
3.1k words
4.4
29.8k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coder3445
Coder3445
32 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction. In said work all characters are at least 18 years if age.

This is my first story so constructive criticism is welcomed. Enjoy or not don't let me tell you what to do.

***

Daniel had an issue, the issue being that when he had first started watching porn he like any other cis-gendered male had started with a voluptuous women not just any voluptuous women no. These women had to have a combinations of a nice rack and round ass all the while taking a porn sized cock.

(I wrote this story and kinda just went with the flow so here is Kelly's description.)

Kelly stood at 5'2" with a petite frame with big beautiful blue eyes. She had autumn red hair, C cup breasts and a small but rounded ass. Beautiful was only one way to describe her aggressive would be my term)

Daniel himself was no alpha male by most standards but average to say the least. Standing at 5'9", with pale skin on most of his body, his arms had a tan hue to them. With a not so squared jaw line, average sized lips and only weighing around a 150 pounds. Average was about all one could really say especially when matched with his curly brunette hair, brown eyes and six inch cock.

"This isn't the beach its a bath tub." Daniel was day dreaming about one of his favorite pornos featuring Lisa ann.

"Daniel, Daniel." Kelly whispered trying to wake Daniel from his day slumber.

"Huh, what?" Daniel had said low enough to not a gain attention but loud enough for Kelly to know how far gone Daniel was.

"You almost got caught again, cant you just pay attention its literally the second to last day of high school." Kelly whispered back.

"That's exactly why I'm not paying attention, i swear Kelly you're too good and by the way almost doesn't count." Daniel always one to try and be smart even in dumb situations.

With that last snide remark the bell rang and Daniel raced home without a thank you or bye for that matter to Kelly.

Once home Daniel felt the need to feed his obsession, so immediately he locked the door to his room. Nearly flew out of his clothes and got on pornhub. Scrolling for videos on his laptop for the next big assed beauty taking a giant cock. When he saw a thumbnail he liked, he clicked.

When the video began it showed one of his favorite pornstars Lauren Phillips taking a bbc. However, the audio to the video was not the normal dirty talking he was used to. It was something different entirely. It began simple, simple enough that Daniel felt with his large brain he could to follow along as long as Lauren Phillips was there. The audio started with.

"Focus."

(A minute in to the video, Daniel Knew he could cum to this so focusing was an easy task.)

"Focus, on the beautiful women."

(A minute and a half.)

"That's, not hard but i am." Daniel slightly giggled at his own remark.

"Focus, on the look of her face as she is pounded with that Big Black Cock."

(Three minutes in.)

"Fuck, Lauren is so hot." Daniel said under his breath

"Focus on her taking that Big Black Cock."

(Four minutes in)

"Focus on that Big Black cock"

(Four minutes and 15 seconds in)

"Fuck, yeah she can take that Big Black Monster." Daniel spoke aloud

The video had now changed from Lauren Phillips to just Big Black cock. (Six minutes in)

"Yes, beta boi focus on that Big Black Cock".

"Mm-" Daniel stopped himself from moaning. But he could not stop his hand. He had to cum.

Vigorously masturbating he came to Big Black Cock, not only that it was one of the biggest cum loads he shot, leaving a puddle in his hand.

The high was over, reality had set in. Daniel knew what he did and immediately knew he had to go to the one place with a larger amount of knowledge. Google.

"Its not gay to..." and clicking I'm feeling lucky. One of the first links he got was one to a yahoo answers page, where the top response was

"If the question has: is it gay or it not gay to... its probably gay and you need to either deal with it or keep it to yourself." Daniel knew he wasn't gay and tried to rationalize with what he had just cum to. Evidently with trouble doing so, so he called the only person who would even put up with him enough that he knew he could trust, Kelly.

"Hey Kelly..." Daniel was all too nervous

"What do you want Daniel." Kelly knew when Daniel wanted something.

"Can i ask you two questions? One being this one of course." Daniel really never know when to stop being a Smartass.

"Will you seriously stop, not everyone is an asshole like you and tries to be a smartass about everything and everyone. Now what is the damn question" Kelly had let he aggression be shown.

" Well first you remember freshman year when we promised never to tell anyone any of our secrets?" Daniel said trying to be cautious.

"Not only do i remember the promise, but i remember you breaking it, now just spit it out im not as much of an asshole as you are." Kelly was and is tired of Daniels antics.

"So i was jerking off and i came to something you know what never mind." As Daniel began to fear for his own privacy.

"Don't you dare hang up the phone when this is just getting interesting i said spit it out. What did you cum to?" Again Kelly's aggression was showing.

" i was watching Lauren Philips and she was getting pounded by a big black cock (shivers rode down Daniels body as he thought about that big black cock again) and the video changed to just a big black cock and and" Daniel was stammering as Kelly cut him off

"You came didn't you, you came to a bbc and now you're one of two things guilty or curious or maybe even both." Kelly hissed.

Daniel knew she was right so silent he stood but hang up the phone he would not.

"Shocked, huh. I'm coming over regardless of your parents being there or not don't you dare hang up until you hear me ring that doorbell do you understand?"

"Mhm" Daniel disapprovingly grunted back

"I was want hear yes Kelly." Kelly knew she had him

"Yes Kelly." Daniel said with attitude

Kelly rolled her eyes she knew she had her work cut out for her but finally she could have the power she always wanted. Kelly always had the fantasy of being a dom but the opportunity never arise. When this opportunity arose she rose to the occasion.

With that idea in her head she took a few things in her bag before heading to Daniels house. She took her rabbit vibrator and an extra pair of panties. With that she was off.

"I am at your front door come down." Kelly commanded

"Yes Kelly." Daniel replied as he went downstairs and opened the front door.

"Lets get up to your room and show me that video." Kelly stated firmly taking even more control of the situation.

Once inside Daniels room he clicked back on to the unclosed tab of pornhub and showed Kelly the video despite his better judgement. The video paused at the moment that he'd came Kelly saw the bbc Daniel had come to.

"That's one big beauty isn't it Danni." Kelly teased Daniel

"Is that necessary Kelly i called you as a friend in need a-" Daniel was cut off by Kelly

"And not only did i hear you out I even came over to help you with the problem Danni." Kelly said mockingly as she slapped Daniel on the ass.

"Will you stop calling me that Kelly i mean seriously and the ass slapping really I mean if I ever did that you, you would kill me." Daniel complained

"Im just having a little bit of fun and i guess you'd rather have a big black guy slapping your ass rather than a hot redhead like me." Kelly was getting under Daniels skin

Daniel who was red as a tomato responded with action rather than words he began to walk out as Kelly grabbed him.

"No, no, where do you think your going?" Kelly naughty had thoughts to say the least.

Daniel turned around and decided to hear Kelly out although he could do without the teasing. So he sat on his twin sized bed as Kelly came closer.

Kelly knew exactly what she wanted and had an idea of how to get it. She climbed in the bed with Daniel and grabbed on the button of his jeans causing Daniel to reveal the raging hard on he had ever since Kelly had arrived at his home.

"Looks like some one is excited, must be all that big black cock at work" Kelly still teasing Daniel.

Daniel who was stone not only in the face but in his movement remained still.

"I'm going to be honest here Danni all this talk about you jerking to bbc has made me a real horny girl and i will make you a deal, the deal is i will jerk you off to the porn of my choosing and since its a girl jerking you it cant be gay." Kelly knew exactly how to manipulate Daniel.

Daniel who was only thinking with is dick agreed to the these terms no questions asked.

"Drop your pants" Kelly commanded while doing the same.

Daniel stared at Kelly the male side still obviously intact and could not help but notice the wet spot in the front of Kelly's panties.

"I bet that tiny pussy feels like heaven" Daniel thought to himself realizing how hot Kelly really was.

Kelly was not the only one who was wet but Daniel as well at the very tip of his erection one could see the clear precum that seemed to be pouring out of him. With that Kelly looked up sissy hypno porn and decided to start with sissy safe porn. Sissy safe porn was perfect because everywhere one expected to see a wet pussy or a great rack they only saw cock. Kelly knew this would be the key in turning Daniel into Danni.

"This is one decent sized clit- i mean cock you got here Danni" as Kelly began stroking him to the sissy safe porn.

The first image popped up it was Brandi love but she had cocks where her best features were. Daniel however didn't care he focused on the pleasure of the hand job while watching the sissy safe porn.

"Your really seem to like this selection huh Danni? I have another deal for Danni if you don't cum until the end of the video i will reward you" Kelly said seductively.

All Daniel could do was nod as he had to hold back his load for another five minutes. No easy challenge because he felt like he was going to cum right now. Kelly not only felt it in the pulsating of Daniels cock as she picked up the rhythm as she jerked him. She then gave him a lick that sent him over the edge.

"It looks like the sissy came too early to earn a prize, i tell you what you did earn though, a punishment." Kelly said deviously.

Another thick load, so far the biggest cumshots he ever shot had come from sissy porn. It was still hot in Kelly's hand, she had a thought of what to do with it but it was too soon. So she took napkin and cleaned it up.

"What? No fair you said hand job nothing about you licking me." Daniel pouted.

"Relax you still get some kind of reward, I was joking about the punishment." Kelly said smiling as she took off her panties.

"You like it don't you Danni, I know you want me and you can get me if you do one thing for me." Kelly said sexily.

"Anything." Daniel responded with.

"Anything, you mean it?" Kelly questioned.

"Anything." Daniel reassured.

"Put on my panties and don't take them off until tomorrow." Kelly smiled.

"What? Why would I-." Daniel was cut off by Kelly.

"You said anything my Danni and by putting on my panties you will also agree to a set of ground rules by accepting me as your dominant Danni." Kelly

"First off who said you were my dominant and you said one thing now there is a set of ground rules what are you on about Kelly?" Daniel was coming down from his cum high as he put on Kelly's red wet panties.

"The moment you accepted my help is the moment you submitted to me, I will prove it to you. On the phone you obeyed all my commands and even went further on some of them, for example i said you could hang up when I got here, I told you when I was here and no hang up. Second, we got back to your room and not only did I call the shots but i choose the exact porn I wanted for you to watch and you came because I made you. I knew you wanted a prize and I gave you one. Now look at you Danni, standing beautifully in your red panties and your clitty yes clitty its getting hard again for the third time to my knowledge."

Kelly knew she had Daniel at this point as he stood blank faced and once again hard as a rock.

"Rule one, you are to address me as princess Kelly from now on. Rule two, you are to wear those panties whenever we meet and i have a second pair for when those have to be cleaned. Rule three when your with me is the only time i would like for you to cum I know that's going to be hard for me to know as of right now but trust me soon enough I will control that too. Rule four, your are to do what i say when i say it. Last but not least rule five you are mine as much as i am yours there will be no other partners until we get to that point if we get to that point. Understood?" Kelly felt firm is her listing and confident Daniel would agree.

"Yes princess Kelly." Daniel responded.

"Good. Now sissy I have a job for you and you will follow my every command. Understood?" Kelly asked.

"Yes princess Kelly." Daniel was too hard to disobey.

With that Kelly opened her naked legs that seemed to be perfect with her fair skin, pink painted toe nails, red trimmed bush and below her bush a beautiful wet pink pussy.

"I want you to suck my clit and finger my pussy, do you think you can handle that without bursting all over your red panties" Kelly laughed.

"You know what as much as that pink pussy is hypnotizing me i cant do this." Daniel had began to realize what he had been doing and wanted to stop.

Kelly saw the hesitation and immediately reacted by taking a picture of Daniel in his panties.

"Delete it." Daniel now furious.

"No, I with one click of a button i can post this on snap chat for the whole school to see and even if you don't care about them this whole neighborhood is filled with classmates so you are going to have to move to college and with your grades i know you cant afford to even think about that or do as i say, as you already agreed to do. So what's it going to be the world knowing you wear panties or you eating a beautiful girls pussy? To me the choice is obvious" Kelly's quick thinking had gotten her this far there was no way she would lose him now.

"Fine Kelly i will eat your pussy." Daniel agreed mot showing that eating her out still got him excited.

"Princess Kelly Danni.' Kelly reminded him who was in charge.

"Yes princess Kelly i will eat your pussy." Daniel said with attitude.

"Wrong may i eat your pussy Princess Kelly and no attitude". Kelly said while delivering a smack to Daniel.

"May i eat your pussy Princess Kelly." Daniel asked while holding his cheek that was now red from the smack.

"You may my Danni." Kelly said as she closed her eyes

Daniel worked his way between her thighs kissing them as he got closer to her mound. Kelly knew that that's not what she told him to do but it made her drip like a faucet. As he came close his kisses constant he came in in contact with her slit and Daniel started to suck her clit.

"Yessssss, yess my beautiful Danni, now stick your fingers in me." Kelly growled.

Daniel cautiously stuck one finger in her slit feeling to moisture and licking to taste Kelly. Then he stuck in a second. He sucked on her clit while fingering her with increasing speed.

Kelly grabbed his head she was close and didn't want him to stop. She squeezed her perky breasts and pulled her nipple toward her mouth and began to lick. Getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Fuck yes Danni make your princess cum and lick all my juices you sissy." Kelly was in heat and about to cum she was holding Daniel's head tighter bucking her hips almost like she was face fucking him.

This was a shock to Danni initially being a sissy, he rationalized "if being a sissy means i get to enjoy this delicious pussy i wont even question it." Daniel thought to himself as he continued to lick. All the while dripping precum through the cotton material of the panties.

With one last buck of her hips Kelly's eyes rolled back and she came like never before. Her juices all over not only her legs but Daniels face and his sheets.

"Clean me sissy." Kelly said breathing heavily between words.

With that Daniel started to lick up Kelly's juices and loved the taste. He accepted the fact the he was to be her sissy because he loved being used by Kelly. The thought itself made him horny. His clitty was hard beyond belief

"Danni, that was great but you have already cum twice today and that's more than enough for a sissy, im going to head home and take a shower. Oh, before i forget i want you take this vibrator for tomorrow and await my instruction. Don't go to school tomorrow Danni, your going to become my sissy." Kelly instructed Danni.

"Yes Princess Kelly." Danni said.

Coder3445
Coder3445
32 Followers